The McLoving Manger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out ready to push hard back into her, her pussy releases an insane amount of cum gushing it all over the floor like someone dropped a glass. She pushes me out of her as she collapses to the floor heaving in a pile of sweat and cum.

I myself quite soaked in sweat and breathing heavy didn't know how much more I could do but my cock as soaked as it was, was quite stiff still and throbbing. I wanted even more, I wanted to make her cum more all over me and I wanted to fuck her even more.

I pulled her up, her body felt like it just came out of the oven. It was extremely sweaty and hot. I lifted her into my arms as she was quite exhausted as was I but I still had some energy, my body shaking with pleasure. I brought her into her guest room and plopped her down onto the bed. I pulled her to the edge of her, grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my shoulders. I then lean down and lick her pussy. It's so drenched in sweat and cum but it didn't bother me, I just want to taste that sweet goodness more.

I slide my tongue up and down her clit as her thighs wrap hard against my head. I can hear her heaving heavily as I slide my tongue up and down her. Her hands gripping the blanket tightly and her pussy began to drip cum again. I could taste it in my mouth as it came flowing out of her.

She began moaning again louder and louder, her body shaking up and down. I could tell she was getting close to cumming again. The warm sensation spilling from her vagina little by little more and more.

I pulled my face out from her and stood up. I wrapped her legs around my backside and thrusted my cock inside her. Gripping her thighs in my arms hard, I slid my waste back and forth faster and faster pushing myself deep into her.

With each thrust I could feel her pussy tighten and wrap around me and her cum spitting out more and more. She began yelling "OHHMY GOD, OHHMY FUCKING GOD!"

Faster and faster I thrust into her. My cock swelling up more and more, the head of my cock feeling bigger and more sensitive. I could tell I was reaching my limit and would be cumming soon myself. The sweat pouring down my head and chest, I continue to slam my cock in and out of her.

Her pussy gushes again, more and more it sprays out. Its hard to grip her thighs in my hands with so much gushing out fiercely from her. I grab tighter holding them as best as I can as I continue to jerk my hips back and forth. My navel slapping so hard against her pussies lips and her cum hitting against me.

My cock swelling up so hard, I could feel myself filling up. I could tell I wouldn't last much longer but I wanted to fuck her more and make her soak me more and more so I continued pushing fast in and out of her. Her legs now tightly wrapped around me pulling me into her hard with each thrust, my cock about to explode as I fight to hold it back. She reaches up and pulls me hard down onto her chest as I start gliding up and down her.

No longer being able to hold back I moan loudly "I'M ABOUT TO CUM!"

She squeezes me tightly down onto her, her pussy still gushing as she's screaming in pleasure. With one last thrust my cock explodes inside her. Her hips bouncing up and down stroking against it forcing me to cum more and more. My cock so sensitive that with each jerk of her waist up it forces me to spit out more cum.

Not being able to take anymore I pull out of her. With my cock jerking out of her a huge gush of her own cum came thrusting out of her splashing all over me. Almost collapsing back down onto the floor she pulled me up on top of her and rolled me on the bed.

My cock still stiff and spitting out drips of cum as I laid there. It throbbed up and down while I gasped for air. My entire body soaked in sweat and my lower body with her cum sprayed all over it. She laid next to me also breathing heavily covered in sweat.

The bed very extremely wet and I knew the floor was just as soaked. I reached down to touch her vagina, I wanted to see how wet it really was. My hand slid between her thighs and my fingers rubbed up her lips. She jerked back and grabbed my hand pulling it out quickly. I could tell her pussy was still quite sensitive and my fingers were quite wet.

We laid there trying to catch our breaths when she turned her head towards me and said "plan on staying the night?"

I began laughing heavily and told her "sure, why the hell not. I'm too tired to go anywhere right now."

She laughed back at me and told me "this was fun, don't get the wrong idea, your cute but I'm not looking for anything serious, just a casual thing. As long as your ok with that, I think we should do this more often."

I laughed and told her whatever she wanted was fine with me. With that she sat up, pulled herself off the bed and said she needed a shower and headed to the bathroom while l continued to lay there trying to get some energy back.

12