The Me Too Experience Ch. 03

Story Info
An actress desperate for a role is seduced by a director.
7.2k words
4.19
24.4k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sana, I cannot do anything else. There is just no interest," I heard Akshay my agent say over the phone in an exasperated manner.

I had made a name on a Pakistani web series before I took on Akshay as an agent in Mumbai. My real break came on the back of this move and I landed my first role in Bollywood 36 months ago. I was still only 26 but I soon felt my star beginning to fade. I had come with a buzz around my name but now I was rarely spoken of. I was hot off the back of the successful web series and the offers were rolling in. My first year was successful but one bad decision turned into then 3 and soon my name became associated with movies that spectacularly flopped.

Once I had a taste of stardom, I craved it more than anything. I was not interested in television roles or another web series that I had been offered. The idea of returning to Pakistani TV or cinema filled me with dread and I desperately wanted to cling to the bright lights of Bollywood as this was where I belonged.

"What can I do? I have been to all the auditions. Danced and acted my ass off," I said in exasperation.

"Look, this is not about talent. It is politics. You need producers willing to take the risk on you," he paused and took a sigh.

"There is a party tonight and I will get you an invite," Akshay said. He was always working angles and ways to get you in. It was what made me choose him in the first place.

"But who will take the risk? I have tried to build relationships with all the big stars. Come on Akshay, help a girl out," I asked in my flirty manner.

"Don't try that with me but between you and me someone that will take a risk is Ajay Gupta. That is your best hope," Akshay said.

I had met Ajay a few times and he had been pleasant enough but he always put me on edge. He liked to put his arm around you and this made me uncomfortable. There were also many complaints that I had heard about him. I was silent for longer than expected.

"Sana?" I heard Akshay query.

"Yes. Yes. You got it. Ajay Gupta. I will be there tonight," I said a little flustered.

The party was in the evening, I wore red salwar kameez as I liked to dress in the traditional dress. It gave me an elegant look and it was an image I tried to culture. It was trendy and form fitting. Instead of a loose salwar I chose to wear leggings that clung tight to my skin. The kameez was tight and clung to my body revealing my form to any eager eyes and I hoped it would get Ajay's attention.

At the party I made small talk with people from the industry but I kept my eyes on the lookout for Ajay.

The party was the usual drug and alcohol fueled affair but I had to be careful around this. As a Pakistani actress it would harm my reputation irreparably if I was caught taking part in drugs or alcohol. I enjoyed cocktails and since moving to Mumbai I enjoyed attending parties but ensured I would not be photographed.

Tonight was a night for a cocktail as I dreaded the idea of getting Ajay on my side and what it would take. I was determined more than ever to ensure it happened.

I saw Ajay enter accompanied by an entourage and I sighed in disappointment. I did not want to wade through people to speak to him. Ajay always made me feel insecure and intimidated. He was an older man in his 60's and he had a way of playing on your insecurities.

I waited for my opportunity and I approached him when he was alone.

"The lovely and elegant Sana. I was wondering if you would come over to say hello. You are looking particularly seductive tonight. It makes me wonder why I have never had the opportunity to cast you," he said as he placed his hand on the small of my back as he leaned in to kiss me on my cheek. I smiled and giggled with him. It was important to play nice today despite his creepy comments.

"Well I did audition but you never called," I say reminding him that he was in control of whether I worked with him.

"Hmm. Perhaps. Shall we get some drinks?" He says as he directs me towards the bar with his hand still on the small of my back. I can feel his pinky finger trail the top of my panty line and I take a deep breath.

I swallow the saliva in my mouth and put on a smile for him. His over familiarity and obviously perverted nature disgusts me but tonight I must play nice. He is my once chance to stay in the industry or be another forgotten starlet.

He orders me a cocktail and himself a scotch. He takes me away from the crowd to a secluded corner to talk. We are stood beside a table and a wall behind us.

His hand is slightly lower than before and his finger is playing with the top of the crevice of my ass through my clothes. Even through my clothes he seems to know his way around my body. It is subtle and I try to justify it in my mind.

"He is just being a gentleman," I lie to myself despite his actions obviously being perverted. This was the part of Bollywood I absolutely despised.

"Sana, I must cast you before they pack you off to Pakistan and I never see you again," he jokes but it is closer to the truth. The mention of returning fills me with a great dread. I hated the idea of losing my freedom. I laugh in response despite knowing the truth of it.

"I have always wanted to work with you. I don't usually fawn over directors or producers but when I came to Bollywood I told Akshay, my agent. Please do whatever you can to get me a role in Ajay's movies," I said lying through my teeth to compliment him. I did respect him and enjoyed his movies but I always avoided him as I was told he was a creep.

There was no humility in his smile and his hand went lower to grope and squeeze my ass cheek. I bit the inside of my lip as I fought the urge to pull his hand off and slap him.

I smile and take a sip of my drink.

"I am due to cast my new movie next month. There is a role you will be ideal for," he says as his hand moves over to my other ass cheek and he squeezes it through my clothes.

"Oh, really?" I ask sounding intrigued as I ignore his groping touches.

"You are very beautiful and I can imagine you playing the female lead. Your talent is undeniable," he says as his hand slides into the slits of my kameez. His hand is on my naked back and I just smile in response to his words but it is clear between us that I am also accepting his advancing touches.

"Thank you Ajay. You are too kind. What is the role?" His hand is rubbing the small of my naked back and I once again swallow the saliva in my mouth. His touches are creepy and grotesque but I sense myself growing moist from the anticipation of what he will do next. My sex life had been lacking the last 6 months and even these touches were causing me to respond in an aroused manner.

"The character's journey in this role is fascinating. You will love it. She is fierce and strong. This could finally be the role that gives you something other than a flop. You should definitely audition," he says. I am a little cut by this as his hand moves lower and squeezes my cheek over my leggings. He has a much tighter and firmer hold now and I can feel his fingers in the cleft of my ass.

"But if you like me for the role, can we not skip the audition?" I ask revealing a little of my desperation of the role but also opening up a quid pro quo scenario.

I see his eyes light up at my words and he takes this as my willingness to play his game.

He raises an eyebrow to me and I feel his hand play with the waistband of my leggings. I swallow the saliva in my mouth as a nervous tension builds inside me. I sense he knows just how powerful he is at this moment and the power dynamic is making me feel very aroused.

His hand goes inside my leggings and I down my drink in response. His hand now firmly gropes my ass.

"Perhaps. We can work something out," he says.

He pulls my panties to the side and he bends me slightly forward against the table so that I am leaning against the table.

His fingers begin to delve between my wet and engorged pussy folds and I can feel just how wet I am as his slick fingers run up and down my pussy lips.

His fingers find my clit and I let out an, "Oh."

I am extremely aroused and in this state my clit becomes engorged and pops out beyond its folds. It becomes so sensitive and craves to be touched. I had been masturbating quite a lot recently and I desperately craved to be touched by a man.

His touch sends shivers through my body. I look out on to the crowd and attempt to maintain my composure. I do not want to give away anything about what Ajay is doing under my dress. I nod along as I pretend we are simply conversing.

His touches are slow and teasing. He is circling my clit and I find it harder to hold my composure.

"Ajay, please stop teasing me," I whisper under my breath.

He rubs my clit harder and faster as he brings me close to orgasm.

"Oh," I moan again.

I am biting my lip so hard that I draw blood from the inside of my mouth as I try to maintain my composure despite being on the brink of an orgasm. My eyes are scanning the room to ensure no one is looking and to my relief we are out of sight for most of the people. If we receive a glance, I pleasantly nod it away.

He then pinches my clit as I feel a powerful orgasm within my body. I squirt as I let out a torrent of fluids that wet my black leggings and panties. The fact that a man was touching me after so long caused me to come harder than I usually would.

Ajay pulls his fingers out and I see him lick my juices off his fingers.

"Very sweet. You may give me diabetes," he jokes as he gives me a devilish smile.

I am forced to smile back but I must admit I was aroused by the sight of him licking my wet juices and I wonder if he would ever taste the nectar direct from the source. A chauvinistic man like him did not seem the type who would but the idea of him being under me as I sat on his face turned me on immensely.

My knees are feeling weak and I am forced to lean against Ajay and the table for support. After a minute I quickly regain my composure as I remember where I am. We seem to have escaped everyone's attention.

I ask Ajay to walk me to my car as I intend to leave before Ajay gets ideas of taking it further in our quid pro quo understanding.

"I need to have your role approved by my associate Raj Mehta and Shalini Roy. He is the financier and Shalini is his wife and consultant. I am meeting him in the Mediterranean next week and I want you to join me to get this approved. It will be a fun break and you will meet Shalini Roy," Ajay said. I am still hazy from my orgasm and agree to join them.

At home, I feel guilty about what had transpired between us and the way I allowed Ajay to behave. The places I let him touch me. It made me shiver in disgust and arousal at the same time.

It was too late to back out and I was so close to a major film role that would put me back in the consciousness of Bollywood. It was common knowledge that many famous actresses slept their way to the top and the question was, would I do the same?

"Sana! You have done it!" Akshay screeched on the other end of the phone. I was at a cafe after my yoga class. I liked to keep fit and I had a strict diet and fitness regime. I went to a corner to speak to Akshay away from the crowd.

"What do you mean? What have I done?" I asked confused. It had been sometime since Akshay had been this excited on a call with me. We normally rowed about why he was unable to land me a role.

"You don't need to act humble with me. I have had Ajay's people on the phone to enquire about your fees. I don't know what you did, but please do more," he said. I shrieked with joy as the wheels were in motion and if I impressed Raj then it was a done deal. The people in the cafe looked over at me and I went red with embarrassment.

After I had ended the call, I was filled with a sense of dread of what would come next. Would Ajay expect me to sleep with him for the role? Would I be willing to? There was a dark part of me that was aroused by the idea of being 'forced' to sleep with Ajay.

Why would I need to meet Raj? This is the part that confused me. Ajay was a famed director and I found it strange he would let a money man have a say in his decisions.

I had heard of Raj as he came to prominence recently because he had married Shalini. Shalini was Bollywood royalty and they had married 2 years earlier.

He seemed respectable, unlike Ajay and I felt a little bit more comfortable knowing Raj would be there. Ajay had also explained that Shalini would also be there and I did not think much could happen with them two there.

Ajay called me the day before to say his driver would pick me up and take me to the airport. Despite all my apprehension around Ajay, I had always been sexually confident. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 and I had never been afraid to explore new things. It was just the thought of sleeping with someone for a favor made my skin crawl.

I wanted to dress comfortably for the flight and picked out a salwar kameez set. It was a light green color which matched my eyes and was a looser fit.

Subconsciously, I had picked out a red thong and a lace see through red bra under the salwar kameez. Despite looking traditional in my dress. Underneath, I was dressed for more slutty purposes despite this not being my conscious thought.

Ajay greeted me at a private landing strip. He embraced me in a hug and as was customary with him he groped my ass. I looked around to ensure no one else had seen this.

"This dress really brings out your eyes," he said and I smiled that he noticed.

He explained we were travelling on Raj's private jet which he was letting Ajay use.

"You know the rich, they like everyone to know just how rich they are," he joked. I just smiled in response. Knowing him and Raj were friends, I did not want to overstep in making a rude comment. After all my fate was still in their hands. Also I was pretty certain Ajay had plenty of his own money.

He guided me towards the plane with his hand on the small of my back. He would let it drop to an ass cheek and take a deep breath as he squeezed it. I did not know why but his over familiarity made me a little aroused. The brazen gropes and touches gave me a moist feeling between my legs when they shouldn't.

Ajay pointed to a sign on the side of the private jet that read, "The Raj".

"Rich people," he said and rolled his eyes. I laughed this time and this was becoming an inside joke between us.

We made our way on to the plane and Ajay showed me around. There was one flight attendant and 1 pilot and 1 co-pilot.

The plane had seats for up to 10 people and in the back there was a private quarters that included a bed which appeared off limits.

After the plane was in the air the flight attendant poured us champagne and I enjoyed the jet set lifestyle. We talked more generally as the flight settled and I enjoyed his company.

"Do you want to really explore?" Ajay asked nodding towards the private quarters. I had presumed this part of the plane was off limits but Ajay had a mischievous smile.

We entered the room and Ajay closed the door behind us. There was a large bed and a closet of clothes. It was like I was invading Raj and Shalini's private space. There was a bar with various spirits and syrups for cocktails in the corner.

Ajay picked up two robes and turned them around to show some lettering on the back. It took me a moment to realize they had their names, "Mr. Mehta and Mrs. Mehta", embroidered in glitzy writing.

"Rich people," I mouthed as I could sense it was on the tip of Ajay's tongue.

We both burst out laughing and I liked this new side of Ajay. He was funny and charming and I was beginning to like him on a human level.

Ajay began to remove his clothes and I looked away in shock as his fat hairy body and cock came into view. I bit my lip as I recalled the image of his cock that had just flashed before my eyes.

"Don't be shy; I just wanted to try on Mr. Mehta's robe." He said.

"You could have warned me," I tried to be lighthearted and do mock anger. It was more important than ever to court Ajay's favor.

"It is safe to turn around. I am fully covered now," he said and I turned around.

I turned around and his cock was peeking through the gap in the robe. It made me take an involuntary sigh as I caught a glimpse of it. I did not know why it made me react that way but my mind began to think depraved thoughts of licking the fat cock head.

I shook the thoughts from my head as I brought myself back to the room.

Ajay became comfortable on the bed and switched on the television.

"Sana, come on. Get comfortable. We will be together the whole week. You need to unwind and relax. It is a free luxury holiday after all," he said as he patted the bed next to him.

I told myself to stop acting silly and get a grip. He held my future in his hands.

The plane hit some turbulence as I was getting on the bed and I landed on Ajay, my face landing on his chest and my hand on his cock.

The turbulence was only momentary and the captain profusely apologized over the speaker.

As I came to my senses I realized my hand was tightly wrapped around his hard cock. I let go quickly as I came to my senses and Ajay had the good sense to cover up but I noticed his devious smile. He was becoming aware of my growing aroused state.

My thoughts were a jumble of horny thoughts and I began thinking of Ajay's cock. I did not know what was wrong with me.

I sat next to Ajay on the bed and he rested his hand against my thigh.

Ajay had put a movie on the screen. It was soon that I realized he had put on an erotic thriller. This was a genre that I personally enjoyed and a reason that I enjoyed Ajay's movies was that he liked to play with the idea of eroticism.

Ajay was stroking my thigh as he watched the movie. There was a fire igniting inside of me and my horny feelings were threatening to override my rational thought process.

I would glance from the screen to Ajay's cock which was still peering through the robe despite his attempts at covering up.

"I noticed something today," Ajay commented.

"What did you notice?" I asked as I watched his cock glisten with precum.

"You look much better when you wear leggings instead of a salwar," he said.

"Hmm," I murmured as I bit my lip.

I was becoming aroused and I felt a little seductive, "I thought a man like you would prefer it if I removed them altogether?" I said as I tried to play his game and looked over for his reaction.

Ajay licked his lips in a sleazy manner and that only turned me on more.

He moved his hand up my thigh and between my legs. I parted my legs enough for his hand to reach my hot mound. A part of me wished I was not wearing the salwar or thong so he could touch my hot and wet cunt. He could feel the heat between my legs and he pressed his fingers against my mound. If he explored further he would know just how wet I was between my dripping folds. Perhaps he could feel the moisture on my salwar.

His hand moved up to the top of the waistband of my salwar. It was elastic and he ran his hands over the band.

"You would look much better with the salwar removed," he said before he took a firm hold of it with his hands and began pulling it down.

I lifted my ass to help it being removed and he was now aware that I was complicit in this game.

My legs were regularly waxed and I enjoyed showing them off to Ajay. His hands gently roamed over my naked legs and I felt goose bumps over my body at his tender touch. That dark part of me hoped he was between my legs ravaging me. I was in a horny state but Ajay was playing with my mind and teasing my body.

I deliberately dislodged the kameez so that my naked legs and red thong would be visible to him. It was already wet from my excretions and I could smell my own arousal. I did not know why this dirty old pervert was having this effect on my body and why I was behaving so slutty.

12