The Me Too Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice panties," he said as he looked at me.

"It is a thong actually," I retorted.

He had a dirty mischievous smile on his face and his reaction surprised me. I hoped he would ravage me but he was now playing it cool. Almost as though he liked watching me squirm in heat.

I covered my thong with the kameez in frustration as I tried to control these horny thoughts.

"Shall we make some COCK-tails?" He asked emphasizing the word cock and my eyes glanced down to his exposed cock.

I bit my lip and nodded my head as he headed to the bar. I hoped the alcohol would bring out the animal in him as there was a heat within me that needed dousing.

He made a red concoction with vodka.

"I call this the 'Red Slut'. I do enjoy one of these," he said as he presented the drink to me while glancing down between my legs.

In my frustration I sharply retorted, "Can you handle a 'Red Slut'?" Referring to his lack of attempts to tame me.

He raised his eyebrow at me and subtly opened his robe to reveal his hard cock. The implication being all too real of what he wanted to do to this 'red slut'.

In my mind, I was all too ready to sleep with Ajay without any thought of professional advancement. There was something about being around him that aroused me in a way I had never been aroused before. He was brazen in a way no man had been before and I found it darkly thrilling.

We returned to the movie and I sipped from my drink as Ajay drank his scotch with ice.

"You should wear the robe," Ajay said in a flippant manner but it was an order and I knew I had to comply.

I thought about wearing it over my kameez but there was a fire inside me that told me I should behave as the 'Red Slut'. This was fueled mainly by my horny desires but also partly by the alcohol that encouraged me.

I removed my kameez and felt Ajay's eyes on me. I did a twirl to show him my thong and even pulled it up to bounce my ass cheeks. My breasts were a perky 32C and the bra was revealing. My regular exercise meant my muscles were tight and I was in perfect shape. My light brown fluffy nipples were visible through the sheer bra and I could see his eyes drawn to them.

I could see his cock jerk in response to my little show and I liked that his cock gave away his horny thoughts. He was a bull at heart and that thrilled a dark part of me.

I joined him on the bed.

"You seem much more relaxed," he comments. I leave a little parting in the robe so he can see my thong and the valley between my breasts.

There is a sexual tension in the air and it is palpable but something has been on my mind since he told me he needed Raj's permission.

"Ajay, something has been puzzling me," I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Why do you need Raj's approval? You are the producer and director. Your track record speaks for itself," I say.

He is a little lost for words. We had been playing a sexual game but this question surprised him and he seemed genuinely lost.

He pauses for a few minutes but then feels hurried into answering to hide his insecurities.

"I mean, he just likes to be involved. With auditions there are usually 3 people deciding but if I make an executive decision he wants to have some input. It is his money. My record is good because he funds the movies. You know rich people," he said trying to pass it off as a joke but he could only muster a forced laugh. This was the first time I saw an insecurity behind his tough exterior and it made me feel something for him.

"Your record is good because you make brilliant movies. You pick great scripts and obtain amazing performances. You are a great film maker," I said as I saw his puppy dog eyes. I felt a need to nurture his fragile ego as I saw him look away as though he was embarrassed.

I just felt something overcome me and I kissed him. It was more than the whole sleeping to get ahead thing I had built up in my head.

He kissed me back and I felt strong emotions overcome me. I held his face as my tongue entered his mouth and he met my tongue with his own.

Our tongues were interlocked as our bodies pulled together. I rubbed my crotch up and down against his hard cock as our kiss was becoming intense.

The kiss was deep and I felt a connection deeper than I had ever felt before.

He then pulled me off all of a sudden.

"Sana, I am sorry. I don't think we should do this. I think this is different," he said.

I was breathless from the kiss and confused by his conflicting actions.

I was becoming frustrated but something was growing between us. I closed up my robe and went back to watch the television.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Ajay tried to break the ice.

"Sana," the way he said my name felt different.

"Yes," I replied but not looking at him.

"Did you mean it when you said you always admired my work?" He said and I could sense a deep insecurity. It was the wrong time to tell him the truth about me exaggerating and I didn't.

"Let me tell you this," I said and he was about to interject but I placed a finger on his lips to say don't speak.

"I was a big movie fan as a teenager. I would watch everything action, horror, comedy, thriller, drama, romance etc. In Pakistan many films were banned from Bollywood. I was in my dorm with my roommate. She had this copy of a movie that was banned in Pakistan. It was an erotic thriller. I was only 18 at the time and it was my first time watching a movie like this. I was in bed with Mariah and we watched it on her laptop," I took a deep breath and held his hand. I guided his hand between the gap in the robe to my inside thigh.

"It was one of your first movies. Mariah and I watched it together. This movie was so good. It was so seductive and I had never felt like this before. There was no big budget but the way it was shot, the intimacy, the scenes. My panties were wet like never before in my life. There had been moments before when I was horny but this was the first time I had felt myself overcome by a powerful arousal. Mariah was also feeling horny. Soon we were kissing the way they did on the screen to "practice". We were both touching ourselves because your movie created such a sensual atmosphere," I said as I felt his hand now go between my legs and gently caress my soaked thong. I stifled a moan as he continued to caress my panties.

"I moved my hand inside of Mariah's salwar and rubbed her dripping pussy. She mirrored my action and was rubbing my pussy. Your movie was a drug. It was intoxicating us. That was my first sexual experience and it was because of you. The only other time I have ever felt such a powerful arousal is now, in bed with you," I was now losing control as he had pulled my thong to the side and was now fingering my juicy pussy slowly.

"Oh Ajay!" I moaned as he worked my body.

My hand went to his cock and stroked his fat cock. I rubbed the precum over the head of his cock with my thumb as my fingers and hand wrapped around his cock. He fingered me with greater force and his thumb simultaneously rubbed my clit.

"Copyright infringement is no joking matter," he joked.

"You need to punish this 'Red Slut'," I said as I leaned in to kiss him.

He used his thumb to rub my clit and his middle finger was fingering me.

Our mouths connect as we share another deep kiss.

It is a sensation I have never experienced before and my body is feeling a heat I have never done before.

I feel a powerful orgasm tear through my body and all the muscles in my body tense. I moan into Ajay's mouth as I feel him grunt and cum over my hand and body.

We reluctantly break off the kiss and part as we catch our breaths.

I look down to see I have squirted over his body and hand. His cum has drenched my thong and my lower body. Our excretions are mixing but I wish they were mixing inside of me. The room is filled with the strong musky scent of sex.

It is the most powerful orgasm I have ever felt and we have not even had sex.

I am laid on the bed as I watch Ajay. He should not be attractive to me. He is fat and old but there is something about him I am unexplainably attracted. It is more than physical.

I lick the cum off my fingers and Ajay watches on in seductive manner.

Our eyes are locked on each other as he licks my juices off his soaked fingers.

"My thong is ruined," I comment.

I hope he has a Viagra pill as I am desperate to be fucked.

"Take it off," he says.

His eyes follow down my body as I open the robe. I stand up and the robe falls just below my ass.

I turn away from him and lift the robe up. I bend over so he can see the thong clearly between my cheeks. I slowly slide the thong down my long legs and I watch his eyes follow every movement. My pussy is glistening and I know he is getting a good view from behind.

"Is that better?" I ask in my slutty girly voice as I watch his cock show signs of returning to life.

Perhaps he will not need Viagra after all. His cock has more energy than a younger man and I feel another shot of arousal me.

I climb on to the bed on all fours in a seductive manner and he pulls me towards him. I pull his head close to mine and I nibble on his ear.

"Ajay, I want you to fuck me," I whisper seductively in his ear.

He pulls me off him and to his side. I huff in frustration. Why is this man not just ravaging me?

"Sana, things are different with you," he takes a deep breath.

"I don't want to fuck you," he said and I was about ready to explode in frustration but I could sense there was more.

"I am in love with you."

I was confused and it shattered any illusion of my understanding of what this was. In my mind, he wanted a trade, sex for the role but there was more on the agenda.

He could sense my apprehension.

"If you don't feel the same way, I don't want you to feel pressure. The job is yours and I will never take it away or let Raj take it away. We have one week and if after this week you feel the same way then we will make love and then fuck and so much more. But if you don't then you don't have to worry about it." He said.

The problem was I felt the same way but I needed to know this was real. Was it another game?

"Prove it to me," my voice a little soft as I tried to work through the confusion.

"That I am in love?" He asks.

"Yes. Yes. Prove it to me. Do something for me that you have never done before. Not with anyone else. Have you ever let a woman sit on your face and brought her to orgasm? Do you love to receive oral but not give oral?" My tone was one of frustration as more than ever I needed to be fucked but he was playing this fucking game about love. Toying with my emotions.

"No. Never has anyone sat on my face. I have my limits," he said and it only added to my frustration.

"There are no limits in love. You have one week to prove to me this is not another game," I said.

He looked at me and I could see these powerful emotions on his face. I could feel what he was feeling.

"There will be no limits for you," he replies.

"If it is true love, there will only be me and no limits," he swallowed the saliva in his mouth and I could see the nervous tension he was feeling.

He lain with his head flat on the bed and it was an implicit invitation that I could not refuse in my aroused state.

I felt a sense of power and control in my position.

"No limits?" I question as my wet pussy hovers over his face.

"No. Not with you," he replies inviting me to test him.

I position myself so that my ass is over his mouth.

"If you love me, you will love every part of me," I tell him.

I do not let him respond and cover his mouth with my ass. It is a challenge and I do not believe his intentions are pure.

I feel his hands clench my ass cheeks and then I feel him spread them.

His tongue licks the outside of my rim.

"What the fuck?" I mouth to myself.

I never expected Ajay to do this. The chauvinistic pig was licking my asshole.

I hold the headboard with my hand and my other hand runs over his hair.

"Clean me you filthy pig!" I moan as I feel his tongue penetrate my ring.

"Oh!" I moan out in surprise. He has accepted my challenge and is taking it to the next level. I am not going to relent and I bear down my weight on him cutting off his airways.

His finger nails dig deep into my ass cheeks and he is now tongue fucking my anus. A shiver of arousal runs through my body at this escalation.

I run my hand over my smooth pussy. His persistence is making me so wet and for a moment I begin to think he has truly fallen for me.

It gives me a dark twisted pleasure knowing this powerful man is weak at the knees for me and exploring my dirty depths. My arousal is more powerful than ever and I can feel myself drip on to his face.

My fingers circled my clit as I pressed down against his tongue.

"Oh Fuck! Clean me! Clean my dirty asshole!" I moaned as I edged myself by gently circling my clit. I wanted this sensation to last forever.

His tongue is reaching depths in my anus and I grind against his mouth. His rhythm is faster and I begin to think he is enjoying this.

My body responds to his endeavors and I writhe and gyrate against his tongue.

I am unable to hold off any longer and my finger enters past my wet folds.

I gasp at how wet he has made me without touching my pussy. My pussy lips are wet with my thick cream. I want to be gentle and edge myself but his tongue is making it impossible.

I insert my middle finger inside of me and it slickly enters me. The lack of friction causes me to enter my other finger.

"Oh fuck!" I moan as I roughly finger my cunt.

"Fuck my ass!" I scream at him and he reaches a rapid speed tongue fucking my ass as I finger myself hard in a way I have never done before.

I have a powerful orgasm once more as I lift myself off and squirt all over his face and the headboard of the bed.

I set myself by his side as I hear him gasp for air.

He is completely drenched in my juices and it is the sexiest sight I have ever seen. No man has ever done that for me before.

I cannot help myself and I embrace him in a kiss before he gathers his breath.

He is driving a deep passion within me and I want him so desperately.

He kisses me back and we share a deep passionate kiss. Our tongues encircling. I can taste my ass and juices on his lips and tongue and a fire is still burning inside of me.

I am stroking his cock which is wet and juicy with his precum.

We break off the kiss and I have desperate need to take care of his cock. I want to feel it between my lips and hitting the back of my throat but I don't want to give up my power just yet.

"Your job is not done yet. You must give me oral but this time I will return the favor," I say as I wink at him.

I climb over his face and he takes a big long lick over my pussy lips. I feel an immediate shiver over my body. I love his insatiable energy.

I bury my weight on him once more but he is able to breathe a little easier this time. I lick his fat juicy cock as we establish a 69 position. From the first sight I had wanted it between my lips.

I feel his tongue slip between my wet my folds. My juices give him easy entry and I take his fat cock into my mouth.

I wrap my tongue around his cock and lick the underside of his cock. I feel his fat cock jerk at my exploratory touches and I revel in bringing these reactions from him.

His tongue finds my clit and he licks around it making me shiver and take his cock deeper down my throat.

My body was writhing against his face as I tried to get more direct contact against my clit but he was now teasing me and keeping me on edge. His fingers had my pussy lips spread snd his tongue would circle around my clit.

It made me work harder on his dick as I bobbed my head up and down against his cock taking it deeper and deeper each time until he was hitting the back of my throat.

My one hand was squeezing his fat heavy balls and my other hand was squeezing and thrusting from the base of his cock.

His cock jerked and thrashed against the inside of my mouth as I felt his need to cum but he was holding off.

I was dripping all over his face and I was desperate to cum once more but I needed his cum down my throat.

His cock was slamming against the back of my throat before he finally sucked on my clit.

My moans reverberated against his cock as I refused to let it out. My saliva was dripping all over his cock and tears streaming down my face by the fat cock choking me but I refused to let it out until he came.

He then began to finger me and suck on my clit. It was then I felt his cock jerk like never before as I felt his cum shoot down my throat. This triggered my own orgasm as my body thrashed and gyrated against him as another orgasm tore through my body.

I swallowed every drop of his cum and I licked him clean.

After our exertions we slept in each other's arms as I thought about what the week would bring.

12