The Me Too Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to admit I was beginning to enjoy his perverted attention in a twisted way and I enjoyed watching his penis twitch as I flashed my panties to him.

His penis was glistening and it kept distracting me, "I have other unshaven parts but which parts are making you think?"

I was trying to be seductive but I did not have the intention to take it beyond flirting or what I thought was flirting. But with questions like this was I inviting trouble for myself?

I saw a wicked smile flash across his face it was like a red flag to a bull as he said, "The 'unshaven' part that is most occupying my mind is covered in red at the moment."

Inside I was in turmoil, I wanted to slap this pig across the face and walk out of there. I was so much better than this fat slob. He had opened his robe and he was just sat there practically naked. His body was so hairy and fat. It just sickened me that he expected women to be perfect and he could be a fat disgusting pig. But the crazy thing was that his penis had been solid as a rock for over an hour. Why did I have to end it on his penis?

He was a fat pig but I needed this fat pig to save my career. What was my next move? He kept looking up my legs to my panties but my crossed legs were covering them.

He was tapping his finger against the arm of the chair as his eyes focused on my legs. His impatience becoming evident.

I had to take the plunge, I took a deep breath and uncrossed my legs.

I tried to steady my nerves. I could not believe I was about to do this. I slightly lifted myself off the stool and pulled my panties down to my thighs before sitting back down and letting then drop to my feet before I kicked them off. I crossed my legs again, "The 'unshaven' part is no longer covered in red. What are your thoughts now?"

I was really playing with fire. He all of a sudden got up from his seat removing his robe completely.

He came to me but dropped to his knee to pick up my panties. As he came up he stroked me from my feet to my knee and a shiver ran through me. Was it disgust at being touched by him or was it a sexual thrill? I had never been in such a sexually charged atmosphere before even with Akash.

He returned to his seat and was examining my panties. I went red at the humiliation of him inspecting my undergarments. He was rubbing his finger against the wet spot on the panties, "My thoughts are if you have made these red panties so wet. Then how wet must your unshaven part be."

I regretted my boldness and I wanted to die of shame. I held on to the seat with my fingernails as every fibre of my being wanted to slap his disgusting face and storm out of there.

My breathing was heavy and my emotions were everywhere. My heart was racing. I did not know how to respond. I did not want to escalate it further. It had gone too far. I needed to end this. But if I walked out it would be the end of my career. I was finished in the business without his film.

I threw my head back in exasperation at myself, I had to take the next step or it was over. He would dismiss me again like he did at the audition.

I uncrossed my legs again and let my legs sit parted for mere seconds but enough for him to see and then crossed them again, "Sir, you decide how wet my 'unshaven' part is."

He had a sly smirk on his face and I wanted to slap him so hard.

He took my panties to his nose and sniffed them. I died inside as I felt myself be exposed in the most humiliating way possible. I wanted to snatch them off him and slap him so fucking hard. He was a disgusting dirty pig. He replied with my panties against his nose, "Oh yes. You look very wet. Your panty smells very pungent. Is this caused by your 'unshaven' part?"

I was red with a deep sense of shame. He was exploring my panty in the most shameful ways and I felt so embarrassed. I tried to relax my breathing but it was so heavy. I had to answer him. I would be ok as long as it was only questions. Was this flirting?

I mustered the words, "Yes sir."

He had a disgusting smile on his face. He was enjoying my humiliation and after a short pause he quickly asked, "What is causing your unshaven part to be so wet and smelly?"

I could not do this anymore. I just wanted it to end. I so desperately wanted to leave but my fingernails clung to the stool seat and would not let me leave. I had an almost out of body experience as I answered, "Sir, it happens when I am excited."

He had a dirty look on his face as he licked my panties, "These panties certainly taste of excitement. But what is causing you to be so excited at this audition. Is this not unprofessional?"

I wanted to kill the bastard. He was an absolute bastard. I could not believe he called me unprofessional after all he had done on this fucking audition.

I tried to relax but my mind was going 100 miles per hour. I was torn. I needed this role but I also wanted to storm out of their and keep my dignity.

I answered honestly, "I don't know sir."

He laughed at my uncomfortableness and it made me so angry but I had to stay relaxed. He all of a sudden began applauding and said, "You have finally got the character. You have the perfect blend of seductive sexuality and naivety. But before you leave I want to do one more scene."

Was he insulting me or was that a compliment?

He picked up his robe again and pocketed my panties as he came over to help me off the stool. He got an eyeful of my 'unshaven' part. Even when he was trying to be a gentleman he was a disgusting pervert. But was he just acting the role to get the best out of me or was it with perverted intentions? I was confused by his actions.

He put his finger on my stool seat and scooped up my juices before taking it between his lips and sucking his finger, "Your 'unshaven' part really is excited."

My cheeks burned red as he humiliated me again. I could never relax around him. I needed to finish this last scene and leave. I was relieved to be off the stool as I did not know how far he was going to go.

He came up to me after clearing the stage. He explained, "There is one dance scene in the movie. But it is not a big Bollywood number. It is a nightclub dance."

He showed me the routine on a video and asked me to perform it. He walked off the stage and used a remote to start the music. It was a song I recognised immediately it was a popular upbeat song and he had secured the rights to it for the movie.

I began to sway to the song and try to remember the steps. I all of a sudden became conscious or the kameez and tried to keep myself covered.

After what had happened on the last scene I should have been more relaxed but the old nerves returned and I became more self-conscious.

He was shaking his head and then he stopped the music, "Just when I thought you were getting the character you revert to this nonsense. Start again."

I walked away and tried to relax my muscles. I felt so exposed without my panties.

I tried the steps again but it was just not working. He stopped the music again and said, "I am sorry this is just not working. I have spent the whole day with you but you are still not getting it."

I hung my head like a child in trouble. After all that had I lost it in the end. In the routine she dances around a man and in desperation I asked, "Sir I need someone to do the man's role. It is hard for me to understand my positions. Please sir. I promise I can do it."

I was now begging him to perform for him. He seemed exasperated but reluctantly agreed.

The routine was simple, he was stood in the middle and I danced around him. But I end with my leg across his chest then he turns me around and I dance with my back against him.

I was slightly more relaxed as he was stood there and I began to dance around him and I would end up flashing him as my kameez bounced up.

I lifted my leg to his chest and I had not thought it through as my leg was lifted it caused my kameez to lift and completely expose me. He only glanced which was a surprise as I expected a lot more.

As he turned me and brought my leg back down his hand stroked the inside of my leg from my ankle all the way to my 'unshaven' part and he gently nudged me between my legs.

It seemed incidental and may be if I was wearing panties or a salwar I would not have noticed it.

He turned me around and began dancing behind me. He knew the moves but his mobility was restricted, he was not a dancer by any stretch of the imagination but I needed a body there to help me do my routine.

I could feel him gyrating behind me and his penis would bump against my ass from time to time. I don't know what came over me but I kept deliberately bumping back against him. His robe must have come apart as I could feel his wet penis rub against my kameez.

As I went closer to him his hands came around my waist and I grinded my ass against his cock. I then felt his hands go up my waist. I did not stop him and then I felt him grope my breasts. His movements were subtle for him as he would gently grope them and the slide his hands back down. I did not know why I was not stopping him but I was just getting into the routine. His groping became bolder and then he tightly squeezed my breasts.

All of a sudden the song ended and he broke off contact. Why was I not the one that broke off contact? Why did I not slap his hands away? Why did I grind against him?

His movements in putting his arm around my waist were in the actual routine but it never said I was supposed to grind against him.

He caught his breath and said, "That was a lot better. We need to do it a few more times just so I know you get it."

I was so pleased to hear that, "Thank you sir. That means a lot to me. I want to please you."

He was still the same pervert but it meant something getting his validation as it felt so far away.

My breasts were feeling fuller than before and my bra was beginning to feel really tight against them.

I started the routine again and I enjoyed having his eyes on me. His eyes were focused on the gyrations of my body and every time my kameez kicked up, his eyes would be glued to my ass or my 'unshaven' part.

Why was I enjoying his attentions? What was wrong with me? He was a fat pig and I should be repulsed. But I felt this admiration for him as I felt I was a better actress with him. Did he get the best out of me?

I put my leg on his chest and this time he took the opportunity to stroke my leg and squeezed my upper thigh before he stroked my 'unshaven' part.

Luckily he quickly turned me before he could see me bite my lip.

This time he did not spend long on my hips and he quickly moved to my breasts. His gentle squeezing felt so heavenly. My breasts had been feeling so full and I could feel them spilling out of my bra. He all of a sudden pulled them out of my bra cups and I instinctively stopped him by placing my hands over his and pulling them off.

He stopped the music and said, "You are getting better but your character would not stop in the middle of the routine."

He was right I was becoming the character more and more.

My breasts were feeling so tight in the bra that it was becoming painful. It was like they were growing by the second. I winced in pain and Ajay looked at me with concern, "Will you be ok? Do you need a five minutes?"

I reached behind me and unhooked the bra, "My bra is too small for me. I will be ok in a minute."

That dirty smile returned to his face as he said, "You should take it off. I have been wondering if your bra is the same colour as your panties."

He was looking at me with an intense look. I was going to leave the stage to take it off but there is a trick every woman knows, "It is red but there is also another colour on the bra. If you guess right I will take it off here."

Was this me or the character? I surprised myself.

He kept his intense eyes on me as he contemplated his answer. A few seconds passed before he said, "It is a red bra with a black lace trim."

I was staggered. I had only been teasing him but I was gobsmacked at how accurately he described it, "How did you know?"

He explained, "Even men have their secrets. Now you must take it off here."

I simply said, "I will do, Sir."

The trick that all women know is how to take off a bra without taking our clothes off. I could see his disappointment as I removed the bra without removing the kameez.

I threw it at him and he sniffed it. I wondered why he loved to sniff my underwear.

He said, "I love your musky pheromone scent." As he wrapped my bra around his penis and stroked it before pocketing it his robe with my panties. It was a perverted and purely sexual act. It sent a thrill through me to see a man act in such a perverted manner.

He took off his robe and said, "All this dancing is making me hot."

To be honest I knew what he meant. I was sweating and the musky scent on my bra was probably from all the sweat.

He then asked, "Are you ready for another turn?"

I felt freed with my bra off and I found myself dancing more provocatively.

His eyes were following me around as my breasts bounced freely in my kameez.

I was out of breath by the time I lifted my leg against his naked chest and I was leaning against him for support.

He gently stroked my leg as I caught my breath. His hand went higher up to my upper thigh and he gently squeezed me there.

My breathing was returning to normal when I took a sharp breath as his hand went to stroke my 'unshaven' part.

He gently stroked it and I began to relax into his shoulder. My leg still spread across his chest. He whispered into my area, "I love stroking your unshaven parts."

His fingers spread my lips and I moaned in response. He slipped a finger inside me and I mouthed "Oh." As my lips went in to the shape of an "O".

Why was I not stopping him? Was I just tired?

He began to gently slide his finger in and out of my 'unshaven' part. It felt so good and I could feel my orgasm building. He all of a sudden stopped as my orgasm was getting close.

He then turned me to complete the dance. I had forgotten about the dance as my mind was on my impending orgasm. As he was behind me, my mind was only on one thing, I needed my orgasm.

His hands were on my hips but this time he placed them inside the slits of the kameez and they were against my bare hips.

I backed against him grinding against his penis. I just needed sexual contact. His penis was pushing my kameez into my ass. It was the only thing stopping him from entering me.

His hands slowly slid up the inside of my kameez. He was being so slow and deliberate when I needed intensity and urgency. He was deliberately teasing me.

He began to flick my nipples as I bit my lip. I moaned, "Please grope them. Please just do it. Dance with me like a man should."

He grabbed my breasts and squeezed them hard as I moaned, "Yes. Yes. Please."

I reached behind and lifted my kameez. I bent forward so that his penis was grinding against my 'unshaven' part. I was so wet and I knew I was soaking his penis.

He kept pulling back. He would rub his penis against my lips and then pull it back.

He was keeping me on edge. He then let go of my breasts and removed his hands and backed away from me. Like a slut I backed up trying to find his penis.

He motioned to the speaker to say the song has finished. He then licked his finger and I looked at him with a strange look as he asked, "Are you pregnant or breast feeding?"

I looked at him strangely as to ask why he would ask such a question. By this time my personal life was public knowledge. I did not have children and we never planned to have them.

I looked at him as to say what you are talking about. He then motioned to my breasts and I looked down and there were two big wet spots.

I instinctively covered them and panicked, "Oh god. It must be the side effects of the breast enhancing tablets. I promise I am not pregnant."

I was scared of losing the job after all that had happened. Ajay looked at me and said, "I believe you. Do you want to do this dance for a final time?"

My body was on fire and I said, "It is too hot in here. I need to take off my kameez."

He gave me a sleazy looked as he nodded his approval. I slowly stripped it off over my head. He was drinking my body in with his eyes. He licked his lips in a sleazy and creepy way. He should be repulsing me but I only had one thought. I needed an orgasm.

I quickly went through my initial steps, his eyes were glued to every part of my body.

I placed my leg across his chest but this time he quickly turned me around and pulled me back against his body hard.

I grinded my ass his against penis hard. Why did I want this fat pig so much?

His hands immediately went to my breasts. He was teasing my nipples by flicking them and pinching them.

He began to roll my nipples and I could not contain my moans. I could see the milk spray out of them in front of me. He then turned me facing him.

We were no longer doing the routine. There was no more pretence. We both knew what we wanted now.

He immediately dived into my breasts like a hungry animal. He was drink from one nipples and then switching to the other. He even squeezed my breasts together and tried to drink from both nipples.

My body had never been attacked in this way before and it was exhilarating to have this animalistic passion.

He drank my breasts dry but I had a fire in my eyes now and I needed him inside me.

I pushed him down on the ground so that he was on his back. I impaled him and began to gyrate on his large penis. He was so much bigger than Akash. I had my hands on his belly as I bounced on his penis.

He slapped my large breasts as I rode him like no tomorrow.

I could feel my orgasm building and I bit my lip as I got close again but he all of sudden pulled me off him.

He put on my back and climbed on top of me. He was so fucking heavy but all I wanted was his penis inside of me.

He whispered in my ear as he pounded in to me, "I want you to feel my weight. I want you to feel me when you orgasm. I want your diva pussy to feel me fucking you."

I moaned lustily, "Yes. Yes. Fuck my diva pussy."

He kissed me and I kissed him back deeply. Our tongues were intertwining and our fluids mixing.

He was fucking me so hard and pushing me so close.

Then the floodgates opened. I had never had an orgasm like this before.

My back arched, I dug my nails into his back and scraped them down peeling his skin off. It was dirty and perverted but I had never felt like this before.

After it had all happened he was very nice to me but it was only once I was at home that reality hit.

I felt this emptiness as I thought about what I did. I had slept with him for the role and I hated myself. If anyone found out about this I would lose any respect I had left.

I had not heard anything for a few days and that self-hate was intensified with a doubt of did he just use me to sleep with me? All that praise of my acting was just to sleep with me?

It was a few days later my agent called me, "I have some news and you will not believe it."

I expected the worst and said, "If it is over then just tell me."

He started, "Well you know that audition you did for Ajay Gupta...Well he was so impressed he has fired his male lead and you will be the sole star of the movie. Filming starts in 2 weeks."

I screeched at the news. I had given up hope of getting the role but the news blew me away.

I had what I wanted and it showed Ajay believed in my acting ability.

That empty feeling was replaced with pride. The truth was Ajay made me feel things I had never felt before or known about myself but I promised myself that I was never going to let this happen again.

12