All Comments on 'The Meaning of Christmas'

by ravenmx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlover 13 years ago
Great

Just Great!!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Great little Story!

Thanks!

OccamspiledriverOccamspiledriverover 13 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the reminder of what it is all about

romaq7705romaq7705over 13 years ago
simple, short and sweet

thanks for sharing and merry xmas!

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 13 years ago
SO Beautiful!

This story is SO beautiful — I’m really touched, and moved by this story. Each scene was well crafted, planned, and thought out — like for instance — Mary holding onto a new baby doll for dear life, which reminds Gloria of her own small cloth baby doll. The scene at the apartment, Gloria offering Leslie a job, Gloria’s troubled childhood, why she disliked Christmas.

There are not–so–good–people like the lady at the grocery store, and there are good people like Gloria, Leslie (And, of course, little Mary), that’s what keeps this world — balanced. The message of Christmas – Christmas is not about greed and money but is really about family and friends and helping out our fellow person was absolutely wonderful, and that is what keeps the Christmas spirit alive.

This story is for Winter Holidays Story Contest, right? Good luck with the contest.

~Kelly~

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago

What a touching tale that captures the true spirit of the season! A wonderful reminder for all of us. I can identify with this story that resonates with me. Thank you and goodluck!

~Luna

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

This was a lovely story. I am very happy to give 5 stars to a non-erotic story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good

December 24, 2014 Don't know when you wrote this, but it spoke to me tonight. Thank you for the very moving and meaningful story. This is what Christmas should be about, not the commercial thing it has become.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hello ravenmx, _ This Is Truly A Lovely Story!!!

"The Meaning of Christmas", is a beautiful heart touching story and I enjoyed reading it very much. Well written! Well done!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful words with all of us, and especially with me!

I wish I could give you more than just 5 stars.....

Gay Kat

xx

beachfreakwhvbeachfreakwhvover 7 years ago
Well...

I got tears in my eys! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Loved helping each other.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Beautiful. Thank you.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Beautiful. Nice Job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous