The Meaning of Dark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kinsley nods and leads him inside. Within 15 minutes they're sitting on opposite ends of her couch, sipping slowly on red wine. The conversation is mostly filled with small talk, and Carter takes the lead, wanting to make her comfortable. Kinsley had slipped off her cardigan when they walked in the door and her long thin arms were now fully on display. She was clearly muscular, athletic, and well built, even for a girl who couldn't have weighed more than 110 pounds soaking wet. Carter enjoyed it when things weren't so easy, and her body was perfect for what he had planned. She tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear and sets her wine on the coffee table. Every part of her wants to touch him, but her anxiousness holds her back. She is not Ryan, she just wants to be.

He smiles at her as his finger traces the rim of his glass. "I'm glad you stayed to have that drink with me," he tells her. "I'm sorry that you wasted your time on your ex."

Kinsley shrugs her shoulders. She slides across the couch a little closer to him. She pulls her knee up so her leg rests against the couch, and allows her arm to sit against the pillows at the back of the couch. Carter watches her movements, reading her body language. Like downstairs he knows she wants him to make a move. He brings a hand up to rest against her forearm and lightly strokes her soft skin, staring at her. Why won't he just fucking kiss me?

"It's getting late," he tells her.

Kinsley nods, using her free hand to throw her hair over one shoulder, showing a little more skin. He holds back a smile. For the shy, quiet type, she knows how to use her body. "It is," she replies. "Do you want to go home?"

He nods dropping his hand from her arm. "I probably should." He stands up. Seated on the couch with him standing, his size is more clear to her. He is tall, and almost overpowering. "I probably should." He looks down at her and she feels small, almost helpless. She chews on her bottom lip, closing her eyes briefly, but he holds his eyes on her.

"Or you could stay," she mumbles under her breath.

"Hmm?" he says, as if he didn't hear her. He puts his hand under her chin and pulls her face up. "What?"

She swallows as she looks into his eyes. "Or you could... stay?"

She stands up, keeping her eyes locked on his. "I thought that's what you said," he replies. He brings his face down close to hers, but does not kiss her. He waits for her lips to meet his. Her arms wrapping around his neck she pulls him down to her and kisses him deeply. It feels good to kiss someone who isn't Nick. His hands wander down her back and stop just above her ass, teasing the small of her back. He is nothing if not good at giving the illusion of being a gentleman. "Kinsley, are you sure you want to do this?" he asks.

She nods her head, leading him down a short hallway to her bedroom. She closes the door, and he is on her. Standing behind her, he kisses her neck, sliding his hands under her shirt to massage her breasts. He pulls her tank top over her head, dropping it the floor. Using one hand he unsnaps her bra, returning his hands to her breasts. He kisses her neck, nibbling her ear. "Aren't these cute little almost handfuls," he whispers as he pinches and squeezes her nipples. Her face flushes in embarrassment. She hates comments about her body, her breasts in particular. Kinsley whimpers, bringing her hands up to play with his hair as he teases her neck with his lips. She pulls his face down to hers to kiss her again, and he returns a short, but deep kiss, probing his tongue into her mouth. He bites her lip as he pulls away and Kinsley lets out a little moan. She turns to face him. He brings his hands downs to her jeans and slowly undoes the button, watching her face. Her breath quickens, she bites her lip nervously. He pulls down the zipper and steps back. "Take them off," he says, his voice almost deeper.

Kinsley's heart races as she moves to slide them down. "No," he says. "Take them off, but look at me." Kinsley nods. Hooking her thumbs into her jeans, keeping her eyes on him, she slides them down her legs slowly and kicks them away. "Panties," he tells her. Kinsley nods, doing the same. She watches him. There is something oddly arousing and yet anxiety inducing about being completely naked in front of a man who is fully dressed.

He licks his lips and looks at her. She is certainly something to look at, but he will not tell her. He takes a step forward, closer to her. Bringing his hand between her legs, he traces her lips gently with his finger, making her breath quicken. She wants so much more. He teases her. She reaches for him and he slaps her hand away. He continues to tease. As her body relaxes, he grabs a fistful of her hair pulling her close. He kisses her hard, and deep before tossing her on the bed on her stomach. Her legs hang off the bed, her chest pressed into the cool soft comforter, he leans over her. Pushing her hair to one side, tugging on it, he licks and nibbles her ear and neck, biting a little too hard on her shoulder. She whimpers and reaches back. He grips both of wrists tightly in his hand, holding them at the small of her back. He drops to his knees, on the floor, kicking her feet apart.

She feels his hot breath between her legs. He licks her. She whimpers, pushing herself back against his face. He smiles as he pushes a finger into her, teasing her clit with his tongue. Kinsley rocks into him. He just squeezes her wrists tightly. He continues for a few minutes, before he gets off the floor. He shifts her onto her back. She sits up on her elbows and watches as he unbuttons his shirt.

"Don't fucking move," he tells her. He places his shirt over her desk chair. Kinsley stares at his bare chest. He is thinner than he looked dressed, and thinner than most men she usually goes for, but out of his shirt, she confirms her suspicions that he is muscular and well built. He watches her for a second, before moving to her dresser. He opens a drawer. Panties. He takes out a small pink lacy pair. He turns towards her. "These are cute."

"Can I help you find..." she starts.

He puts his finger to his lips. "Moving includes your lips, Kinsley."

Kinsley stays still as Carter slips the panties back into the drawer and opens the drawer next to it. "Bingo," he says. He pulls out a pair of socks and unrolls them. Long, thick soccer socks. He smiles at her as he tosses them on the bed next to her. He starts to undo his belt, his eyes never leaving her. "You play soccer, Kinsley?" Kinsley looks at him and considers answering, but stays quiet. Carter smirks, smugly as he pulls his belt out of the loops and tosses it onto the bed next to the socks. "You can answer," he tells her.

"I did, in college. I was a forward"

"Mmmm. I bet you're strong. Fast."

Kinsley nods her head. Her heart is racing. Carter pulls down his jeans and leaves them on the floor. He approaches her slowly. Stopping before he reaches the bed he grabs her panties off the floor. He climbs on the bed, moving towards her. Kinsley's heart beats faster as her crawls towards her. He grabs a fistful of her hair, pulling her forward into him. "Open your mouth." Kinsley looks at him skeptically. His face changes, and he gives her a stern look. He grabs her chin. "Open your mouth." Kinsley does what she's told. He pushes her panties past her lips. He kisses her gently over them. "Good girl." Straddling her thighs, he grabs the socks and her wrists. "Trust me?" he asks her.

Kinsley nods her head slowly. She isn't actually sure he does. He smiles and strokes her cheek. Then, without much warning, ties her wrists tightly in front of her. She reaches out to touch him. "No, no," he says. "My turn." He grabs her around the waist, putting her up on all fours. He pushes her shoulders into the bed. He pulls her bound wrists above her head so she is stretched forward. "Let's see how still you can stay, hmm?" He gently traces his hand over her back. "Let's see if you can stay quiet." Kinsley's heart feels like it is going to beat out of her chest. Carter moves his hand to her ass, massaging one check gently, before giving it a gentle slap. Kinsley lets out a little yell. He rubs over where he slapped, relaxing her. He slaps her again, harder. Kinsley groans, but stays still. "You're good at this," he tells her. "Maybe you need the advanced level."

Kinsley stays still, as Carter grabs his belt, folding it in half. He traces the leather over her skin. Kinsley lifts her head up off the bed. Carter pushes it back down. "You'll be okay," he says, stroking her back a few times. He can feel her nervousness and it arouses him further. He waits until she stills, her shaking slows, but doesn't stop. He slaps her once on each cheek with the belt, hard enough to sting, but not hard enough to leave too deep a mark. Kinsley screams into the gag on her mouth, her body quivering. He smiles at the red marks on her ass as she screams, trying to hold back tears. Her tolerance for pain was being tested. He drops the belt and pulls her up and against his chest. One large hands rests against her stomach, the other tilts her head back. Carter whispers in her ear, "you know what I love about these games, Kinsley?" He nibbles her ear gently. "The perfect mix of pain, into pleasure." He kisses her neck, and slides the hand on her stomach, down between her legs, teasing her lips with his fingers. He moves a thumb to her clit, massaging it in just the right spot. Using the hand on her chin, he pulls the panties from her mouth. "Do you want me to fuck you Kinsley?"

Kinsley lets out a breathless reply, "Please," she whimpers.

"Mmmm, do better."

Kinsley whimpers and rocks her hips into his hand. "Please fuck me. Carter, please."

Carter smiles behind her. He slides his boxers down, grabbing his hard cock and lining it up against her slit. He rubs it gently, teasing her, before pushing in. Kinsley moans. He is bigger, thicker, certainly than Nick, and perhaps more than any other boyfriend. He pushes himself in hard and deep. He thrusts in this position a few time, before pushing her forward again so she is on all fours. He grabs her hips and thrusts deeply. Kinsley groans with each thrust. At first it is uncomfortable, but eventually her body embraces him and she is able to relax, accommodating him. He seems to hit all the right spots, and she feels herself getting close to the edge. He can almost sense it as he reaches a hand down, rubbing her clit as he continues to slam his hips into her. "You going to cum for my Kinsley?"

"Fuck," she moans as he keeps thrusting.

"Ask me nicely. Ask me nicely if you can cum, and I'll consider it."

Kinsley grunts as he continues to move in and out and tease her clit. "Please. Carter, please can I cum?"

He smiles and leans over her. "Yes, cum." It comes out as a command and he presses harder on her clit. Kinsley explodes onto his cock as he keeps going. He is close himself and continues to fuck her hard and deep through her own orgasm. Just as she starts to come down he pulls out. Kinsley hears the familiar sound of a hand on a wet cock as he jerks a few times over her back. Then, the feeling of hot sticky cum covering her back and her ass. Carter pulls her up again as he finishes, tilting her head back to kiss her. She returns the kiss, her tongue dancing in his mouth. He smiles, and pulls back. "Should we clean you up?"

Kinsley lets out a deep sigh and nods. He spins her around, untying her hands. "I need a shower."

He looks at her as he tosses the makeshift bondage to the floor. "Alone I take it?"

She nods. "This time." Oh, she's already planning for next time.

She climbs off the bed. "You want me to stay?" he asks.

Kinsley ponders the question for a moment, as she stands, her back covered in cum. "Yeah, will you?"

"Of course," he tells her. Kinsley smiles and disappears into the shower.

Carter slips his boxers back on and slides into her bed, on top of her comforter. He rests his hands behind his head, thinking, while he waits for her. Strong, fast, intelligent, obedient -- clearly trainable, what more could a man ask for in a perfect little toy.

* * * * * *

Kinsley woke up the next morning, curled up on his chest. Even with Nick, it had been a long time since she woke up like that. Carter was already awake, but stayed still to let her sleep. She seemed even smaller while she slept, so delicate. She finally opened her eyes, and looked up at him.

"Hi," she said, softly.

"Good morning," he replied. He kissed her gently on the lips. Kinsley smiled and rolled over. She winced a little when her ass hit the sheets. She propped herself up on her side, both to feel better, and to take some of the pressure off. "Are you sore? I hope I didn't hurt you." He almost believed himself as he said the words. He brings his hand down to rub her gently exactly where he knows it hurts.

"No," she says, softly, sweetly. "I'm okay." She takes a deep breath. "I had a lot of fun."

He smiles. "Is that what you wanted, Kinsley? When you fantasize, is this what you think about?"

Her face turns red. "Not exactly." Carter raises his eyebrows. "I usually go a bit darker."

"Darker?"

Kinsley ponders for a moment if she should share something this dark with a man she doesn't know. But it doesn't feel dumb, it feels right, comfortable. "I just have these fantasies where like... I'm in way less control. The line between consent is a little less clear and like, I don't know. I'm really not into pain, I'm a huge baby, but I wouldn't mind someone pushing those limits a little. I think when I'm in that world online, I relinquish all sense of myself and just let men use me, hurt me, I become a puppet."

"A toy?"

"Yeah, I guess you could call it that."

"So I wasn't dominant or rough enough with you?" He smiles at her. God he has such a great smile, Kinsley thinks as she stares at him.

Kinsley laughs. "I don't actually expect someone in real life to take it as dark as I get in my head when I'm trying to drown out Nick. I get that like, for most men, pushing those limits..." she trails off. "You're a good guy, Carter. Last night was really fun. The darkest fantasies can stay online, they don't have to be real. I'll take what you gave me last night."

Oh sweetheart, you think I don't have it in me? He strokes her hair. This is the moment he could push a little further, but he senses the delicacy of this situation. And he prefers to implant himself in her head slowly. "Can I make you breakfast?"

She giggles. "You're gonna make me breakfast? In my apartment?"

"I make really good pancakes," he says.

Kinsley kisses his cheek. "I always go for a run before breakfast, except when I have meetings before school -- then I take those dangerous late night runs."

"You take runs at night? Alone? You weight like 100 lbs."

Kinsley fakes mock indignation as she sits up in bed. "107, thank you!" He widens his eyes at her. "Only on Tuesdays and Fridays. I have a meeting before school and its too hard to get up. So I usually, get home, eat dinner, wait like an hour and then run -- it's usually like 930-10. I stay close, run along the water. It's not so bad. Only one little sketchy part down one of those little Boston streets. But like, no one is out then."

She so trusting. Carter nods. "Well, you should be careful."

"I run a six and half minute mile on average. I can sprint faster. I'm not concerned about men catching me."

A challenge. "Well, then I'll get dressed and leave you to your run." He gets out of bed. "I'm not going to stay in your apartment alone while you run. I'm not that much of a creep."

Kinsley nods, slightly disappointed, but she knows this is the right thing. She kisses him gently as she climbs out of bed herself. "I really did have fun," she tells him.

He pulls back. "Next time, I'll make it even more fun," he tells her. "Maybe next time we push a limit or two."

Kinsley smiles. She walks towards her drawer and pulls out a pair of pink leggings, slipping them over her thin, muscular legs. Carter watches her, pondering how fast she can run in those when she is being chased. He licks his lips, and pulls up his jeans.

The best toys are the ones you have to work for.


12