Sins of Our Fathers Ch. 01

Story Info
Riley meets Logan, but everything is not what it seems.
8.2k words
4.59
27.5k
53

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been reading these stories for a long time -- and thinking up my own, but never actually had the guts to put one out there. This one has been in my head a long time, and I'm finally putting it to paper. It's written the way I like to read stories -- with a good story surrounding the dark and sexy parts. So forewarning for those of you who enjoy a shorter stroke, there is a lot of story here beyond just the sexy bits. The beginning chapters start with a bit of reluctant, anxious sexual encounters, that lead into darker NC as the story continues. For those of you that prefer the NC part of the NC/R bear with me.

All characters are at least 18, and I do not condone the actions of my villains or believe that NC in reality is acceptable -- I just love a good fantasy. Comments and feedback are always appreciated.

He had been watching Riley for a little while. She was everything Gavin said she would be. Standing about 5'5, she was slim, athletic, and gorgeous. With light brown hair pulled back into a ponytail behind a grey headband, and soft brown eyes that shined when she smiled -- she was exactly his type. The pictures Gavin had shown him had not done her justice.

He sat on the bench in the park, pretending to tie his shoes as her team wrapped up their soccer practice. Riley dumped her cleats into a bag and slipped on a pair of sneakers, zipping up a grey hoodie over her t-shirt. She waved goodbye to her teammates and started walking towards the subway with her best friend Megan. Gavin pondered the second girl. She was also cute, but didn't seem to have the same maturity or confidence about her that Riley had.

Seeing his opportunity, he put his earbuds in and started jogging down the path in the park. It wasn't long before he ran into her, knocking her to the ground.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" he asks as he stands over her. He takes one of his earbuds out.

"What the hell?" She yells at him from the ground.

Megan turns to her friend, splayed out on the ground. "Riley, are you okay?"

"I'm so sorry," he goes on. "I wasn't paying attention. Are you hurt?"

He reaches down a hand to help her up and she takes it skeptically.

"No, I'm fine."

She stands and checks him out. When Gavin had asked him to do this, he knew that she wouldn't be able to resist him either. He tall, about 6'0, with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. He had an athletic build, and was muscular, but in a more subtle way. When he smiled his face lit up. He had never had a problem getting women. Riley noticed that he seemed older than her -- but not by much. She tries not to get distracted by how good looking he is.

"You're not the only one out here," Riley starts in on him. "You need to watch where you're going."

"I know. Are you sure you're okay? Do you need like a bandaid or a hospital or something?"

He smiles at her. He knows he has her the minute he sees her blush. "No, I said I was fine." She bends down and picks up her bag. He seems to linger.

"Do you play soccer?" he asks her. She raises her eyes skeptically. "The socks, I noticed the socks and the shin guards."

"Nope. I just keep myself protected in case I get run into." He laughs.

"You know, I play soccer -- well, played soccer, in high school."

Riley rolls her eyes. "Are you seriously trying to hit on me, after you just tried to kill me?"

"I think that's a little bit of an exaggeration. Maim maybe, but not kill. I never kill anyone the first time I meet them. Have to lure them in first." He flashes those eyes and the smile again and Riley can feel her face turning red.

She crosses her arms. "My brother is an FBI Agent, I'd be careful what you say around me."

He laughs. "That's cute."

Megan chimes in. "She's not kidding. I'm Megan, by the way." Megan holds out her hand. Logan takes it.

"Logan. And you're Riley?" He stares at her confidently. "Can I text you sometime?"

"Seriously? I don't know you!"

He smiles. "Okay. What do you want to know?" Riley folds her arms and stares at him. "My name's Logan Collins. I'm a freshman at NYU. I'm 19. I grew up here -- in Manhattan. I'm studying economics. I like taking long runs in the park, usually without running into people. My favorite food is peanut butter, but I only like to eat it straight from the jar. I was captain of my school's soccer team in high school -- but I don't play for NYU. Soccer is still my favorite sport though." He takes a deep breath. "So what about you?"

Riley just stares at him. Megan chimes in. "Her name is Riley. She's a senior at Trinity. She just turned 18 last week. She lived here when she was little, but she grew up in DC. She also likes long runs in the park. Her favorite food is banana pudding. She just moved back here -- so she's not captain of our team -- but she could be. She's better than everyone else."

"You're in high school, still, huh?"

Riley bites her lip, suddenly embarrassed. She nods and smirks at him. "Still want my number?" she says, assuming that now he'll lose interest. But secretly hoping he doesn't.

He smiles at her again. "You're 18? You're a senior?"

"Yeah. You like younger women?" she replies, realizing that sound more snarky than she had intended.

"If you give me your number, I'll use it." He looks at her, flirting with his eyes.

Riley hesitates, fighting her desire to see him again and her anxiousness about telling her brother she's met someone who's in college. As she contemplates what to do next, Megan jumps in.

"202-555-6308." Megan says to him. Logan smiles. "We have to go -- but that's her number."

The two girls start walking off. "It was nice to meet you, Logan" Megan yells over her shoulder.

Riley looks at her. "I'm going to kill you."

"He's hot, and he's in college. Let him take your number. You have to admit you thought he was hot."

"Maybe. But did I ever tell you about the last time I tried to bring a boy home to meet my brother? He put his gun on the coffee table. His gun, Megan. We sat in the living room to talk, and he put his gun on the coffee table. Just right there, on the table. And that guy was my age."

Megan laughs. "I'm so glad my father is a Neurologist. Threatening someone with a tuning fork just isn't that scary."

Riley puts her arm around her friend and they keep walking.

Gavin Sharpe is sitting in an interrogation room. He keeps his hands on the table and sits calmly. This isn't the first time he's been in this situation. This isn't the first time that he's been in this particular room. Gavin had always been confident. At 6'1, he was tall and muscular. He knew he was good looking -- black hair and blue eyes were a perfect contrast. He was athletic and toned -- the kind of person you'd look at twice. He didn't look scary -- and that made everything about him more terrifying.

Ben is watching him sit there. He hates that he is so calm. This is the man who destroyed his entire life. This is the man who ten years earlier had broken into his childhood home and murdered his parents. Ben and Gavin knew each other as children -- they'd gone to the same schools, played sports together, even spent time in each other's homes. But as they got older, and Gavin's father Robert became a more important and influential criminal, the fact that Ben's father was Agent in Charge of the New York FBI, pulled them apart.

Looking at him now, Ben couldn't believe that he had once called this man his friend. He also still couldn't believe that a jury had found him innocent of murder charges -- leaving him free to wander the streets. It was all Ben could do to keep from going in there and killing him.

A tap on the shoulder interrupts his thoughts. Ben turns around to see his partner, Matt standing there. "John's distracted on a call. You probably have 5 minutes."

"That's all I need."

Matt nods. "Just try to keep it civil. Much harder to explain why you're in there in the first place if he's bleeding."

Ben nods. "I'll do what I can."

Ben takes a deep breath and opens the door, walking in the room.

Gavin leans back and looks at his friend. It's been years since he's seen him. As teenagers, Ben had been tall and skinny -- while Gavin had always been more well built, muscular. Still, they were both good looking and had always been. In high school they often fought over girls, Ben being the sweeter, quiet one, where Gavin was more outgoing, aggressive. Now that they were adults they stood exactly the same height, and had almost the exact same build -- both were strong, muscular, athletic and would be well matched in a fight. Ben had the same sandy brown hair and light brown eyes that his sister had, but Gavin couldn't help but notice he didn't look that much like Riley. Standing in front of each other now, you could cut the tension with a knife. Gavin -- always the one to lighten the mood, spoke first.

"If you wanted to see me you didn't have to arrange this. You could have just asked to meet for drinks."

Ben glares at him. "Yeah, but I thought that'd be awkward for you. Who would you bring as a date? Your brother?"

Gavin laughs off the insult. "Did you just drop in to catch up? Or did you want something? I'm not stupid enough to think they'd let you question me."

Ben walks closer to him. "I just wanted a few minutes to let you know that I'm back now. And I'm going to spend every waking second coming after you -- until you are in prison."

Gavin contemplates Ben for a moment. He leans forward across the table. "Nope," he tells him. "You owe me." Ben feared this was coming. "You owe me -- and you have all these people fooled. Your father had them fooled. And now you -- like father, like son."

Ben steps closer to him. "I don't know what you're talking about. And even if I did, I'm done playing your fucking game. You deserve to be in prison for what you did."

"Do I? I thought Chase made it clear what was at stake here. You want to go toe to toe with me, Ben? You'll lose. You've never beaten me in a fight."

"That's because you fight dirty. Besides, I think the last fight we had was what 20 years ago? Almost had you that time."

Gavin shakes his head. "There are no almosts in winning, Ben. And maybe you should learn to fight a little bit more dirty if you want to win. Your father certainly knew how to be dirty."

Ben stares back at him. "We're done here now." He starts to walk away. He shouldn't have come in here. Gavin, however, is not done.

"How's your little sister, Ben? How's Riley?" Ben shakes his head. "Not so little anymore is she?"

Ben ignores him and inches closer to the door. He's trying not to let his anger get the best of him.

"She's what, 18 now, right? God I love that age. Legal, but still so innocent." Ben pauses with his hand on the door. "Is she as feisty as she used to be? It is such a turn on when they have a little fight in them."

Ben turns from the door and moves quickly towards Gavin. He punches him hard in the face, knocking him out of his chair. He picks him up and grabs him by the shirt, pulling him in towards him. "You don't even have the right to think about my sister."

"Oh I think about her all the time, Ben. Think of all the ways I could make her scream and beg. Do you think she's still a virgin? Because I would love to change that."

Ben move to hit him again and Matt runs into the room pulling him back.

"You think I'd ever give you a chance to get near her again?"

Gavin laughs. "You can't be with her all the time, Ben. She's a big girl now. Maybe I'll see her one day while she's spending time in that cute little place you have in the West Village, or playing in a soccer game on Randall's Island or getting coffee with that best friend of hers, Megan, right? Maybe I should fuck both of them. Teenage girls are so tight."

Ben tries to pull Matt off of him. "I'll kill you, do you hear me? Come near her and I will fucking kill you, I swear to God."

Matt shoves Ben hard, getting him away from Gavin. "Enough -- come on, Ben."

Gavin smiles at him. "Yeah, Ben -- don't make yourself look crazy."

Ben shakes his head. He is seething in anger. "You son of a bitch. I swear, I..."

As Ben is getting ready to unleash on Gavin again, John and Gavin's lawyer enter the room.

"I assume this isn't Agent Wilson in here, questioning my client?

"He didn't ask a lot of questions," Gavin retorts, smugly.

The lawyer puts his hand up. "He doesn't have anything to say to you. We'll talk, and we'll let you know if he wants to give a statement. I assume you'll give us the room."

Riley is laying in her bed, reading. Her mind can't focus. She's thinking about Logan. Since she moved back to New York, her life had been tumultuous at best. She hated New York. New York only reminded her of the family she didn't have. The family that had been taken from her ten years ago. At the time, her brother was young, 24, and just finishing up the FBI Academy, wanting to follow in his father footsteps. Ben took her in after their parents died, moved her down to Washington DC and raised her there -- when he was still practically a kid himself. Her life there had been far from perfect, but it had been a life. Ben and Riley had always been close, and being all each other had made them even closer.

Then, in the summer before her senior year -- an opportunity came up for Ben, and they came back to New York. She hadn't wanted to go, but he convinced her it was the right move. Back here, he could work on putting Gavin and the entire crime empire that Gavin's father had built to rest at last. Closure -- he had promised. Riley didn't care so much about closure -- she cared about feeling normal.

And normal meant living a regular life -- spending time with friends, dating. She wasn't necessarily shy -- but she hadn't dated much. Ben was always overprotective of her -- afraid he'd lose her like they had lost their parents. It was a shame, because as pretty, funny, and smart as she was, boys flocked to her. But she kept most of them at bay. Instead of boys, she focused on school and soccer -- both areas where she excelled.

But now Logan. Other boys had been cute, interesting. But Logan was different. The young college guy from the park was creeping into her mind, and making her wonder if it might be worth a little sneaking around. She knew that Ben would barely let her date someone her own age, let alone someone in college. But what Ben didn't know wouldn't hurt him. And Megan had been right -- he was hot. Besides, she was an adult now, free to make her own choices about who she dated. Still, keeping him a secret felt like the right move. She didn't want to give her brother a reason to shoot anyone.

Her phone buzzes waking her out of her thoughts. She looks down and reads a text.

Hey, its Logan.

I don't know a Logan.

Funny! What are you up to you right now?

Going to sleep.

You want to hang out tomorrow afternoon?

No thanks.

Run at Hudson River Park? 3:30?

Can't.

Busy?

No... just don't want to.

I'll make you a deal. If you can run faster than me, I'll stop texting you.

I can run faster than you.

Then I guess you don't have anything to worry about.

Riley pauses before hitting send.

Fine. You're on.

Pier 84? It's at 44th. Tmrw? 3:30?

Ok.

Riley collapses onto her back on her bed, smiling a little, and clutching her phone to her chest. It can't start to hurt with just one run, right? There is a knock on her door, and she bolts upright. Ben is standing there staring at her. He looks her over and makes a face. "You okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You look flushed."

"Do I? I... I'm fine."

"You texting with someone?"

Riley rolls her eyes at her brother. "Remember that crazy thing that happened last week? We went to Per Se -- you let me have a few sips of your wine? I got like tons of presents?"

He smirks at her, shaking his head. "No, no that doesn't ring a bell."

"You sure? Because that dinner was like super expensive."

He steps into the room and inches closer to her bed. "Right! Was that the one where you told me that now that you're 18, you're going to move out, get a job, pay for everything on your own, including that cell phone you're hiding from me?"

She shakes her head. "If you say 'my house, my rules' to me, I'm going to literally throw up."

"I would never say that," he smiles. "We live in an apartment. So, my apartment, my rules."

She rolls her eyes. "It was nothing, it was just Megan."

He raises his eyebrows. "Does Megan usually make you blush like that?"

Riley is annoyed now. She's done playing this game. "Are you ever not a cop?" she says, a little too loud.

"Actually, I'm a federal agent... so, I'm never a cop." Riley throws herself back on her bed. She grabs her pillow and screams into it. Ben moves towards her and pulls the pillow away.

"Hey. I'm sorry. You can have a little privacy, okay? I just came to say goodnight." She sits up and kisses him on the cheek. He swipes her phone from the bed. She jumps up to grab it from him and he holds it above his head.

"Oh my God! Pick a role! Parent or jerk big brother!" She jumps up to try to grab the phone and he laughs, keeping it high above her head.

"Tell me who he is and you can have it back." He is laughing, keeping the phone just out of her reach.

"Ben! Are you serious right now? I'm going to kill you."

She moves to punch him in the shoulder and he grabs her fist. His face changes suddenly. He open his hand, and holds her wrist. "No," he says. "Not like that." She makes a face, confused. "Keep your thumb out, so you don't break it. It should sit just below your knuckles. You punch with your knuckles, not the flat part of your hand." He adjusts her hand. "You're small, so you want to get a little more momentum, by turning your arm just about a quarter while you punch. Like this." He moves her arm, showing her. She is dumbfounded by the sudden boxing lesson. "And aim here, for the chin." He shows her, slowing bring her hand to his chin. "Or the ribs." She stares at him. "You'll break your hand on someone's jaw."

"Ben... what..."

"You're strong, tough, and brave as hell. But you're never going to overpower a man. I just want you to know a few things, so that if you're ever in a situation where... I want to give you a fighting chance. Dad would have wanted you to have a fighting chance."

"Against who? Ben, it's just..."

He hands her back the phone without looking at it. "Be careful. Teenage boys are jerks."

She just nods her head. He kisses her on the cheek and walks out of the room, leaving her to wonder what the hell that was.

Riley is standing at the corner of 44th and 12th, just outside the walkway for Hudson River park. Logan watches her from afar for a few minutes while she stretches. He wants her to wait a little for him -- to get nervous. He really can't get over how beautiful she is.

It's a crisp fall day, and she's dressed to stay warm -- but not so much that it hides anything. She's wearing black leggings that hug every inch of her, showing off her athletic, toned legs. As she leans to stretch he can't help but look at her ass. It's firm and tight, and its clear she's not wearing anything under those leggings. He can see the racerback sports bra she's wearing underneath a sheer long sleeve quarter zip pullover. As she stretches her arm across her chest the shirt pulls up a bit revealing her flat stomach. Logan just wants to get his hands on her, but he tries to contain himself. She looks around and catches his eye finally. It's unclear to her if he's been watching her. He smiles and waves to her and jogs slowly over to her.