The Measure of a Jayne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsaWash
ItsaWash
12 Followers

Kaylee was wise enough to take that for the compliment it was. He saw that he was making progress and took it upon himself to lean up over her, body making to take control of the situation. Her hand stopped his move and she shook her head.

“You’ve got some strength back, sure. But you ain’t ready to ride yet. I’m doing the riding here, dong ma?,” and she pushed him back down on the mattress, he let her do it.

As he lay flat, Kaylee heard him say inquiringly, “We gonna get time to do it my way soon’s I get a clean bill o’ health from your boyfriend?”

“Look. He aint’ my boyfriend, never will be. The more I’ve been thinking about you, the more I come to know he ain’t like me. Can’t be like me, can’t really ever like me ‘cause of bein’ different. I don’t care anymore. I care about how you and me are the same. Neither one of us got anybody to care about us. Both got a lot of things in common, an’ most important right now is we got parts that wanna cooperate. I’m in large need of cooperation, here, Jayne.”

“But to answer the other question, yeah, if this turns out as good as I plan it to, I’d be fong luh to turn down a re-match once you’re able. No, lay back, you just think you’re able now, but I know better. You’ll drive next time. Let mama take you where we need to go tonight.”, she ended the sexy speech with a purr of a sigh and one leg looped over both of his thighs, carefully avoiding the bandaged area as she settled herself in.

“Oh, I’m able,” he teased the beauty astride his body, “I’ll show you in a minute.”

“ It‘ll take longer than a minute, Jayne. I got ways to make you scream.” ‘Is the door closed?’ she wondered, and he answered her unspoken thought with, “Good thing I can see you closed the door then.”

Privacy needs assured, the woman on top of Jayne inched her way a little toward the bunk’s wall, not losing her seat atop him, but getting set secure so as to lean forward, arms straight out, hands smoothing the sides of his face. He was bristly, but she didn’t mind since she knew he probably wouldn’t kiss her anyhow.

“Jayne? I can’t kiss ya, huh?”

“I don’t never kiss, you know that Kaylee.” And he didn’t take the time to explain, just turned his mouth to her palm and kissed her that way in apology.

“That’s okay, there’s a lot to do besides kissin’. It’s just a shame to leave that out, it bein’ so shiny and all.”

She idly decided to try letting her body talk him into changing his mind, knowing that the menu was so full of treats even without a kiss, they were both like to be sated before tonight’s dinner party was done.

To that end, as appetizer, she bent down as if to kiss his mouth, turning away at the last instant to fasten her lips on the side of his neck. He turned his head slightly to clear the way. She brushed his jaw with her mouth, lightly so as not to abrade her lips too much, then sought softer territory at his ear.

He sighed in pleasure at the feel of warm woman all along his body then, as much as at the feel of her lips tugging on his earlobe, tongue hot wet facile at his ear. Used his hand to smooth up the side of her, gentling her, easing some of the tension he felt.

She left his ear and bent her head down to one male nipple, fastened to him tight, mouth to chest, teeth grazing his tip, mouth nursing a little there. The bud tightened as his chest rose to her, and she took that for reason to attend to its twin. His left nipple was a little recessed, taking her teasing it out from its nest of hair to get it peaked proper. She used her teeth on it a little harder than the other, causing Jayne to groan loud and grip her head in one big hand. She thought she’d hurt him, but knew better and smiled around his flesh when his fingers simply pressed her harder to him.

He smoothed her hair, wordlessly crooning a little, a boy held up in the smooth and wracking arms of pleasure. The gorgeous dealer of passion atop him left his hands empty when she rose back up and stretched luxuriously, arms overhead. His heavy-lidded gaze shot to her tits, nipples pointed harder than his as her motion lifted them the tiniest bit, changing shape with it.

She knew what she was doing to him, could feel his prick jump beneath her bottom, did it on purpose to see if he’d look.

“Easy, big boy. We’re taking this slow, you know? And don’t you forget that I’m leading this dance, don’t need no help from you.”

He put a lie to her words by jutting his pelvis straight up to her, giving her advance notice of what help he planned on giving, as if she didn’t already feel the package behind her, urging her on. She reached behind her to give it a welcome squeeze. Turned it into a firm stroke he was well-acquainted with, would never be able to forget.

“There’s slow dancing, and then there’s gorram torture, bao bei.” said the tormented man with an angel astride his lower body, cunt close to surging cock. She looked to his face to determine if he was indeed as hard up as what her hand told her, saw that he was.

Saw that it was time to begin for true. Kaylee rose up a little, then found she had to rise up quite high, weight supported on her kneecaps and one hand as she found the distance she needed to put his cockhead to her opening. He trembled at the slip of Kaylee moisture he felt drop onto him. Had time to wish he’d put his hands there, lamented the loss.

“I guess the first time oughta go fast,” she said, “Even though I wanted this to last for us, to go easy on you in your condition and all.”

His answer was to push up hard, but she was ready for that, riding backwards the littlest bit so his cock would ride along her slit, head ending up almost at her belly button by the time her opening rested on his balls, tight against his body.

He groaned at the missed opportunity, but rested, slave to whatever fong luh plan she was bent on enacting on his poor, abused, long hungry body. Tallied up the teasing, though, to take out on her hide later, at the next promised horizontal (or upright or sideways or sink-wise shower-wet) mambo she’d promised to put on her dance card. He would do all the leading then, by god.

But damn, he had to give her credit. She not only knew about delayed satisfaction, she was as much a gorram master at it as his own generous older woman teacher had been to him back in the day. His brain near imploded at the thought of the deranged lengths his Kaylee and him could push each other to, given time, strength and opportunity.

“Kaylee, quit playing around. If you don’t let me get my cock up inside you, I’m gonna bust a stitch turning you around and ride you to glory like a grown man should.”

“I want you inside me,” said the engine angel, just about making him waste his load on his own stomach instead of where he wanted it to go, “but from what I’m feeling at my nethers, Jayne, I ain’t so sure that’s do-able.”

At his quizzical look, Kaylee went on, “You’re huge, Jayne! I mean, I knew you were big, had you in my hand and all, but the likes of you is beyond anything I’ve ever taken before. Maybe the long while between screwings is making it like this?”

He reached around behind her and felt the base of his cock, then in front of her to feel the end. “Naw, it’s normal, Kaylee. And just because I ain’t had a woman in a long time don’t mean I don’t know how to take care of myself. Hell, I beat off thinking about you giving me a sponge bath not 10 minutes after you left here.”

Well, damn. Kaylee was already hot, dampened a little at the feel of his impossibly large cock nudging her slit suggestively, but what he’d just said had worked mogambo enough to send her fears far away and ratchet her desires up to the fore.

“Cheeng jeen, then Jayne.” Kaylee slid forward just enough and, aided by her body’s moisture slid back down carrying the tip of Jayne’s manhood inside her body. Gasped at the feel of him, in love at the feel of him just where she wanted, just like she knew it would feel.

Jayne found himself in similar straits, head of his prick nearly burned in her heat, her moistness, the rest of his cock temporarily soothed by the cleft of her buttocks.

She didn’t move for what seemed like forever, but that was alright. It was too good to take it too fast after all. He decided to loose both his hands’ grip on the mattress to cup her breasts that hung within easy reach. He remembered to do it right, heard his kindly mentor’s voice in his head showing him, telling him, ‘Hold it like a woman’d hold it, never grab it like it’s a cow’s teat. I’m gonna learn you right, boy.”

Kaylee benefited from the big man’s lessons learned as she felt both his hands hold her breasts from where they rose off her ribcage, testing their full weight in cupped palms, calloused thumbs reaching up to rub nipples threatening to catch fire from the soft abrading.

Ai ya, he held her just the way she’d do it to herself. Not one man in a thousand ever learned that particular easy lesson, and a man who was as happy shooting a woman as making love to her turned out to be the one. Lucky Kaylee.

The shooting she wanted from him was most likely to come if she got on with this. So she rose up off him the littlest bit and gave in to his insistent cock pushing up into her. Took him an inch at a time, intent on easing him in, ready to draw him out if she couldn’t take his size.

At her blessed motion, riding his cock straight into her a little more, Jayne gently let go of Kaylee’s breasts to slide his hands along her waist, lifting her slightly upwards so as to take the pressure off her lower body’s descent.

Supporting herself on one hand on Jayne’s bunk mattress, the lovely woman used the other to take his hand from her waist press it back down on the bed. “Don’t, Jayne. You’re the horse, I’m the rider. The only work you need to do is lay back and enjoy it, remember? You can ride next time. There’ll be a next time.” she reminded him.

He lay quiescent, but when she slid down another inch letting him make further way into her velvet sheath, he used one hand to rub slow circles on her belly, enjoying the tumescence of her lower body.

“Jaaayne,” Kaylee groaned as she gained another three inches of him, “I can’t believe how hard, how good you feel.” She took him all the way, her opening flush with his flared base, balls tight up against her pubic hair. Threw her head back and grated down on him as if to pull his nuts inside where his cock was firmly seated.

Jayne was beyond words, all systems in overdrive, using every resource he had to keep from flipping her over and plowing her good and hard, like his body screamed he ought to do. Ruttin’ girl was gonna kill him, kill him good, ohhhhh, good. So gorram good that he’d go to his death happy as a kid at Christmas.

He talked to her about it, told her how good, how fine, how ruttin’ amazin’ she felt to him. “Kaylee-girl, don’t stop. Ya love me so good, I want to take a week off, Kaylee don’t stop. Make me out of breath, make me red hot. Havin’ you alone is like living a dream.”

Kaylee finally rose off the axis inside her, the upslide feeling every bit as good as the filling her had. She showed him why they call it screwing by sliding just a bit to the side and back as she took him back inside her, back home.

“Sweet Budha, Jayne, I can feel you getting bigger, how do ya do that?,” not really wanting an answer, not caring, only caring about the sweet pressure and heave between her legs, coming off her and the man. If she’d known the way of Jayne, she’d a’ never wasted any wanting on Simon, she realized then.
Surprising her with the quickness of it, he exerted enough pressure to turn them both to their sides, not leaving the sheathing of her in the process.

“Shhhh. Don’t fuss, Kaylee Frye. I’m not trying to drive, just think of it as a two-seater. One we can both operate at the same time.” He wrapped his arms around her, palms cupping the perfect plumpness of her ass and edged into her a little more.

The overstimulated woman held onto his shoulders and looked down to where their pubic hair merged, straining to see the place where they were joined into one body. The light wasn’t enough to see, though, a problem Kaylee promised herself she’d remedy the next go-round. Yeah, there’d be more of this, she swore. And next time she’d leave all the lights blazin’ so as to see what she could feel almost good enough to see right now.

“You sure you’re okay?,” she asked solicitously, ever mindful of her lover’s need to heal up right.

“The hurt leg’s on top, not rubbing on the mattress so we’re good. No worries. No time for worries, only for lovin’, Kaylee”, as he pulled out half way, couldn’t quite bring himself to leave her warmth any more than half, and ground into her as slow as he could and still retain some sanity.

At his mention of love, even though she knew he meant it only as lovemaking, not the real thing, her chocolate eyes melted, lashes covering the expression so he wouldn’t see. That was what she was really looking for, but she’d never tell him. Couldn’t ever tell him that she loved him already, had tripped into loving him sometime between desperately searching to find him almost dead to plucking a raisin off his chin at dinner this evening.

Kaylee placed both palms flat on his chest and pulled back, then let Jayne’s hands draw her lower body flush once again with his. The ebb and flow of the dance revved up several notches, neither set of nethers finding any patience left for a slow waltz anymore. They gasped each other’s breath, moaned each other’s names and ran hell bent for leather toward culmination, not feeling any loss at the increased speed of it.

He put one hand between their bellies on a quick backswing, spread her folds to find her clit awash in moisture but hard and erect as he was. Damn, she was fine. Everything just as he liked it, no woman put together as well as her logged in the black book of partners he kept in his head.

At the circling of his fingers, then the pressure of his thumb and forefinger on the nerve bundle in her cul-de-sac, Kaylee quivered hard, flung slamming into her climax. It hit her just like she always most liked it to come, with her passage filled to overflowing with a big hard cock. Jayne’s hard cock, none better.

He was thoughtful enough to obey when she said, “Ahhhh, Jayne! I’m coming, coming all over your cock. Don’t move.” His only movement was to tighten the hold of his hand on her bum, pressing her to him the slightest bit more. Enjoying the feel of her trembling, tightening on his pole, straining himself harder than she knew so as not to rip her back from him and slam back in to seek his own release.

Her engine tick, tick, ticked into a lower gear at last, he felt every throb as she shifted.

When she started breathing again, he decided it was his turn.

Pulled out slowly, pushed back into her heat faster. Kept the pace up for as long as he could, urged on by her soft little cries of joy. It was three more strokes and then he arced his lower body deep, waist and chest pulled back for extra leverage and let go with a groan deeper, louder, dwindling as his sperm shot, rolled deeper into Kaylee’s depths.

She leaned into him, held him tight, head resting on his mattress and the big man’s shoulder.

They both took well-earned rest, bodies’ sweat mingling, nethers twined together, neither wanting separation.

When she had breath enough to speak Kaylee said, “You know, it was pretty jing zi of you to take care of yourself before I came in so’s we could take our time just now, you know?”

He growled, smiling at her, manhood twitching as he pushed in as a show of agreement. “Care to see how quick I can be ready for round two?,” he asked her.

“Much as I’d like to, much as I’m convinced I want to go all night with you, Jayne, it ain’t the right thing to do.” Sadly, she decided they’d had all she could allow without being guilty of harming the mending patient.

Before he drew himself completely out of her body, Jayne cupped her head in his dry hand, “Bao bei, come back to me tomorrow, okay? I’ll letcha go now, but don’t leave me for too long. I’m a man in need of nursin’, don’t you forget it.”

She smiled and tucked her head under his chin, loving the feel of his strong arms and hands tight around her slender shoulders.

“I’ll be back for more, Jayne. But when you’re done with me once you’re all mended up, I’m likely to be the one in need of nursing.” Their bodies shook with good clean laughter and Jayne reluctantly loosened his grip when Kaylee moved to pull back and get up.

He watched her dress in the dim light, one bicep bulging as he folded it under his head. “When you come back tomorrow, Kaylee, don’t wear any panties under them overalls.”

She paused and leered at him, nodding her head. The man thought just like she did, gorram it all to hell. She might just have found a soul mate in a man she used to think didn’t even have a soul.
He handed her the little flashlight which she pocketed.

“Bye Jayne. See you soon.”

“Kaylee,” his voice stopped her as she was pivoting to climb out of his cabin. “I’m glad you went exploring. Glad it was you who found me out there. When I first saw your face, the sun shining through your hair that was blocking out the sun, I didn’t know it was real. Thought you was more hallucinatin’. I’d been having you six ways from Sunday out there while I was waiting to die or be rescued.”

She stared at him, stunned. “You were having sex with me and it was fine. Was what kept me alive, Kaylee.” He looked away in order to say the next part. "But tonight…Well, my mind couldn’t no way dream it up to be as good as it turned out to be."

She rushed back to his bunk, held his head tight between her soft hands and kissed him quick, even though she knew it was forbidden. As she climbed out of his cabin before he had a chance to protest the contact, she added deep, slow kisses that last for two days to the list of erotica she planned for their future together.

End. The Measure of a Jayne.

*

Mandarin Chinese translations (from the whole story):
gorram: god damn
jing zi: ingenious
fei oo: junk
ching-wah tsao duh liou: frog-riding bastard
wu de tyen ah: dear god in heaven
Ai ya: damn
fong luh: crazy
mah-shong: in a hurry.
wuo de ma: mother of Jesus
Juh jen sh guh kwai luh duh jean jan: This really is a happy day
pee goo- rear end
wun gwo pee: never smelled a fart
tchen wah: slut
shen jing bing: lunatic
zhu tu: pig head
tah mah de: mother fucker
shu ma nyaow: stinking horse piss
feng du: hell

ItsaWash
ItsaWash
12 Followers
12