The Measure of Elliott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juniper pulled her underwear down despite the hissing, violent voices in her head and gave them to the orderly stood next to her as she had been instructed. She blushed a bright crimson colour, her windpipe rocking and quivering inside her throat, growing horrifyingly embarrassed as he passed her worn panties to Doctor Elliott. Juniper clenched her eyes shut when the pad of Elliott's thumb rubbed and explored the creamy white residue in the gusset of her cotton panties, the earthy smell of the material lifted to her nose and deeply inhaled.

"Slightly abnormal discharge but no offensive smells, just a tiny bit of mess, spot checks might be necessary." The words made Juniper wish that the floor would swallow her whole as her lightly soiled panties were passed between clinicians for inspection and notes were jotted down.

Doctor Elliott noticed the mental self-flagellation that was underway.

"You're okay, no problems here Juni. We're just going to make sure you're nice and clean, sometimes girls don't want to touch their privates because of things that have happened to them. That's no fault on your part." The words soothed her embarrassment slightly, and she nodded shyly in response.

A firm, latex hand that belonged to one of the medical assistants nudged and guided her toward the shower area. Doctor Elliott followed closely behind, the file neatly placed on the swivel stool that she had vacated. Juniper breathed and tried not to panic, her mind hurriedly wondering what it was Doctor Elliott needed both her hands free for.

"Okay, Juni. Put your hands up on the wall for me where the two black cuffs are, and open your legs until your ankles reach the black cuffs at the bottom of the wall." Doctor Elliott dolled out the instructions with a light, gentle bounce to her voice as though there was nothing in the slightest to be concerned about.

"Doctor Elliott, I don't want my wrists and ankles cuffed—" Juniper snapped her head around to look at the doctor pulling baby wipes out of a packet. "Please?" The soft, pleading whisper caught the older woman's attention.

Doctor Elliott paused her ministrations and pushed her big glasses up her nose. "Are you going to be a good girl?" She lifted a serious brow. "No wriggling or fighting?"

Slowly, Juniper nodded and swallowed hard.

"Okay then, we'll try it your way." Doctor Elliott reassured with a tiny smile that barely curled her lip and stepped forward with the wet wipes in her hand. "Turn, face the wall. If you start to thrash or interfere, the orderlies are going to restrain you for my safety and yours while I give your anus and labia a quick wipe test, okay?"

Juniper parted her legs and wrists to the designated markers, her body trembling, mind in equally dire straits, eyes staring directly ahead to the plain, grey cement wall. There was nowhere to escape, she was made to stand there breathing in the smell of disinfectant and black rubber as the orderlies loomed either side of her as a reminder that she could be restrained and tied up at whim. Doctor Elliott wiped Juniper's bottom thoroughly, her pointer finger digging through the tiny puckered opening of her pink anus with the baby wipe. Such a slovenly little girl, Juniper imagined the staff muttering to themselves at the soiled wet wipe. Doctor Elliott wasn't wrong in her assumptions earlier, touching her private areas was almost painful. Juniper always tried to be as quick and light as she could whenever she had to venture down there, wiping including.

"Mhm. Underwear spot checks are going to be necessary for a little while, she's a little messier than what I would like to see. Add it to my notes," Doctor Elliott murmured to one of her assistants, a fresh wet towel wiped through Juniper's little butterfly wings and pressed slightly into the indenture of her vaginal opening. "You're okay, Juni. I'm going to be giving you spot checks in your panties for the next few weeks just to make sure there isn't too much regular discharge or mess happening. It's not a punishment, you haven't done anything wrong, I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything I should know about. That's a good girl," Doctor Elliott hummed and closed Juniper's legs.

"Can you..." Juniper heaved and closed her eyes, shaking, hugging the cold wall. "Can you say it again please, Doctor Elliott."

"Say what, Juni?"

"That I'm... I'm a good girl." Juniper shivered.

Doctor Elliott paused for a moment.

"You're my good girl, Juni," Elliott whispered with that smouldering, quiet voice as medical assistants in their shiny, black rubber aprons readied equipment a few mere feet away for whatever was next. "You're doing so well, good girl. It's not so bad, right?" Juniper felt a hand rub the palm of her spine. "I'm supposed to give you an enema now and ensure your bladder is completely drained, but would it be easier if we skip that until next time? I'm sure you'll try your hardest not to have any accidents today, you're my best little good girl after all..."

Juniper weakly nodded and breathed a sigh of relief.

"The purpose of this therapy is to recondition you so the things that feel very scary won't be a problem anymore when you eventually go to your new home," Doctor Elliott said, turning Juniper around to face her. "For us to get to that place, I'm going to have to teach you how to enjoy things that were used as a punishment tool before. Remember how I said I would try my very best to make this as easy for you as I could?"

"I remember, Doctor Elliott," Juniper said quietly, her chest thrumming with quiet fears of what might come next.

"I'm going to let you choose what we tackle first, okay?" Doctor Elliott took her by the hand and led her across the room where things were being set up ready for them. "Your psychotherapy reports suggest that penetration, chastity belts, mean talk, and spanking, are your big four. What feels manageable to try and work on today?" Doctor Elliott tucked a rope of brown hair behind her ear tenderly.

Juniper instantly went blank the moment the list of her deepest, compounded fears was read back to her. She swallowed hard and blinked rapidly, aware of nothing but the sharp pain in the palms of her hands where her fingernails dug half-crescent moons into the flesh. Doctor Elliott stood there patiently, like a safe thing that Juniper could use to tether herself with to reality.

"You need me to give you some praise?" Doctor Elliott hummed calmly.

Juniper nodded.

"Okay good girl," she smiled and pulled the girl close and tight. "That's my best girl, come here."

Juniper tucked her nose and face into the center of the doctor's thrumming chest, the tears on her cheeks dampening the soft grey cashmere of her sweater. Doctor Elliott didn't mind, she just hummed and crooned that special word. Painted Juniper's world with nothing but good girl and pretty thing and well done. Juniper bathed in it. Her fingers tight around the doctor's strong biceps, cheek close against her weak heartbeat, focusing on her breathing, making herself indestructible if only because she thought it would please the tall, older woman stroking between her shoulder blades.

Doctor Elliott pulled her face back slightly to peer down at Juniper. "Okay, have you thought about what you want to try first?"

"We can try the chastity belt." It was a fear that needed absolving from her conscience, the biggest, baddest, scariest phobia on her list.

Juniper found herself crying weakly before Doctor Elliott could say anything, cathartic tears that were only made okay by the fact she deeply trusted the woman who snuck in books and asked only for honest reviews and story reports in turn. She hoped that whoever she ended up with after she left this hospital was kind just like Doctor Elliott, soft and strong too, someone gentle who would never make her wear a chastity belt again. Nonetheless, she promised Doctor Elliott that she would try her very best and she meant it. Juniper wanted to be free of her fears — the dreaded steel belt included.

"You sure, little princess?" Doctor Elliott started the procedure with tender, soft terms of endearment that she knew Juniper would like. "We can go for small fish first if you want to. You sure you want to go big so early?"

Juniper dried her tears and nodded into her chest.

"Well alright then, brave girl." Doctor Elliott seemed proud as punch as she took her hand and led her back to the little swivel stool.

Doctor Elliott moved things and sat down on the stool, cracking her fingers back as a masked orderly pushed over a metal trolley with thin, curled steel parts neatly lined up on the top. Juniper stood there and shivered, well aware of what those jigsaw pieces formed when they were placed together. Suddenly, the word doctor didn't fit in her mouth anymore. It felt too big, too cold, like an invisible wall that separated her from everything that made her feel safe. The woman sat in front of her with those soft cashmere arms and ugly, brown loafers that were somehow cute because of how homely they were, became something that the word 'doctor' simply couldn't contain anymore.

"What should I call you?" Juniper burst awkwardly as the doctor appraised her inventory of gleaming, metal equipment.

"You want to call me something other than Doctor Elliott?" A surprised eyebrow piqued in her direction. "Well, it's a little unorthodox but I see no reason why not. In fact, for the purpose of reconditioning it would probably be useful if you used words you're likely to use in your new home. Do you want to call me Sir—"

"Not that." Juniper became white-knuckled and hyper aware of herself. "Please, anything but that." She hung her head and rubbed the back of her neck uncomfortably, desperate for something easier to swallow.

Doctor Elliott smiled and nodded. "Alright, little princess," she said, pausing for a moment. "How about Daddy?"

Out of the corner of her eyes, the masked orderlies and medical professionals looked at each other in absolute balking shock. The thought of owning such a tiny little victory over them made Juniper feel giddy and okay, as though she had won an impossible war that no girl before her had ever triumphed. She nodded her head and chewed the bottom of her lip.

"I like the word Daddy," she agreed.

"Thought you might, baby butt." Doctor Elliott hithered her closer with a latex finger and patted her denim knee. "Can you be a good girl and sit in my lap and show Daddy what's between your legs? I noticed some friction scars there earlier, Daddy would never want to put something around your body that would hurt you." Doctor Elliott levelled a serious look.

Juniper melted like butter, her eyes fluttering and her mind seeping out of her brain like steam. It was though strings inside of her were being pulled expertly, as though something she never even knew existed was being awoken and played like an instrument. Juniper moved forward, propelled by her own want rather than simply obeying an instruction. She sat down on the doctor's warm, soft thighs and allowed the older woman's hands to gently open her legs.

"Now, when I ask you to do something, I want you to say 'Yes Daddy' or 'No Daddy' at the very least, you're always allowed to say no and we can stop and readjust. Okay?" Doctor Elliott hummed as though she was dealing with a little girl rather than an adult patient, and Juniper became softer and weaker because of it.

"Yes Daddy," Juniper replied dutifully and leaned against the solid chest behind, unable to take her eyes off the latex hands positioning her legs wider and exposing her private parts. "Will this hurt?" A bubble of reluctance popped, her fingers growing cautiously tight around the muscular forearms wrapped around her tummy.

Doctor Elliott didn't mind or complain about the pressure, she just hung her chin over the roof of Juniper's delicate shoulder and got a better look between her legs, bouncing the girl on her lap slightly as she did so. Juniper watched her gloved fingers trace the ugly, pink raised scars around her vagina that made her feel deeply embarrassed about herself. They were there as a reminder to everyone that she was a bad girl, a bad girl who had been punished for being a whore who pulled her panties down without Sir's permission. She was certain Doctor Elliott would come to the same conclusion, fingers rubbing the numb scars, tracing over her plump outer cunt lips, pinching softly, squeezing, checking her sensitivity, appraising her filth parts, as Sir used to call them.

"No, princess, it won't hurt," Doctor Elliott whispered soothingly. "A chastity belt should never, ever hurt. It's a tool to keep your privates away from eager fingers, your own mostly. Sometimes it's a tool for pleasure too, so daddies can make their good girls excited and desperate for an orgasm, like a little reminder between their legs that when Daddy gets home from work and the belt comes off, good things are going to happen." Doctor Elliott traced her gloved fingers around and pulled the skin of her inner thighs taut so she could get a better look at the deep, angry scars where metal had rubbed the skin raw between her legs.

"Daddy, what's an orgasm?" Juniper asked straight face and serious. "Isn't that something only men have?"

"No, baby girls have them too." Doctor Elliott rubbed her tummy and pulled her close against her chest. "Were you taught that orgasms were a dirty thing for girls to have, Juni?"

"No," Juniper answered honestly. "I wasn't taught about them at all, Daddy." The words seemed to stiffen the doctor's body.

"Add that to my notes, patient has a superficial understanding of sexual pleasure." Doctor Elliott broke her facade and instructed one of her assistants with the clinical tone of a medical professional.

It was a stark, whiplash contrast from the little safe dynamic Juniper had been building in her head. Instinctively, she reached down and covered her mound with cupped hands like a shy little girl.

"Shhh. You're okay, my best girl is okay," Doctor Elliott instantly soothed and bounced the shy girl up and down again, hand rubbing her lower tummy. "Do you want to take your hands off your kitten for Daddy? She isn't finished checking your little pretty parts."

Slowly, Juniper removed her hands.

"There's a good girl," Doctor Elliott muttered and carefully began to trace the small, pudgy button of flesh at the top of her lips.

Juniper felt something twitch deep inside her body. It was pleasant, it was simultaneously unpleasant, it felt ticklish and hot but in a way that Sir certainly wouldn't have approved of. Juniper instinctively tried to close her legs but Doctor Elliott caught a thigh with her spare hand and propped her open, her spare fingers delicately tracing that tiny little button that was slowly making Juniper gulp and breathe a bit harder. The orderlies in the room stared at them and jotted things down, mumbling quiet medical jargon between each other, their presence never forgotten for a single moment in Juniper's mind.

"Does it feel okay when Daddy touches you there?" Doctor Elliott whispered along the top of her hot, pinkened ear. "If I pull this back—" Juniper flinched and dug her fingers into the doctor's thighs as a little hood of skin was moved and something very, very sensitive was directly touched with a gloved finger. "How does that feel?"

"Too sensitive." Doctor Elliott instantly let the little covering of skin slip back down. "It... it felt nice before, ticklish maybe?" Juniper added, her breath stilting slightly.

"Did Sir ever kiss or touch you here, around your clitoris?" Doctor Elliott gave the little button another tiny, measured stroke. Juniper realised she finally had a word for that place. "I'll assume your silence means no, princess." The doctor chuckled to herself. "That's very good news."

"That... he never touched me there, Daddy?" Juniper blinked.

"Mhm. It means you have something that belongs only to you, a little place on your body that he never visited. Why don't you take my hand and we'll touch it together? Daddy will show you around town—" Doctor Elliott jostled on her stool slightly and took one of Juniper's hands.

A moment later they were gliding, fingers entwined, ghosting along little bits of flesh that had always been forbidden and secret. Juniper watched the strong vascular hand that clutched her own paint soft strokes up and over the cleft of her lips, again and again, delicately, mindless, tracing the edges of each lip, occasionally visiting a numb little patch of scar tissue, circling that tiny little button that felt so ticklish, pressing it slowly at first, the pressure increasing a little bit, then backing away. After a few minutes, Juniper finally choked a tiny whimper.

"Was that a good noise or a bad noise?" Doctor Elliott stopped instantly.

"Good noise, Daddy." Juniper blinked and willed the doctor's hand to continue their joint ministrations.

Doctor Elliott moved their fingers back down the plump lips between her legs, pressing a little harder, parting the pink lips and delving inside of them. Juniper whimpered again, her eyes cracking open when she felt the slick, slippery wetness that came after lovely dreams and naughty thoughts. It was different this time, something was bubbling deep inside her hips, something wonderful and boisterous, something bright and colourful, something that was desperate to burst through the gates of her body every time Daddy tickled that tiny little bubble of loveliness at the top of her lips.

"That's enough for now." Doctor Elliott kissed the side of her neck and retracted their entwined fingers. "You were a very, very good girl."

Juniper snapped around and peered up at the smirking older woman hanging over her spine. "Can't we keep going?" It made the orderlies laugh out loud among themselves.

"Maybe a bit later, go ahead and stand up for me. Spread your legs nice and wide."

Her legs felt weak and jelly-like, Juniper suddenly empathised with baby deer and branches blowing in the wind. She steadied her wobbling knees and parted her legs, panting slightly, blushing as she felt a thin web of wetness swing down and strike the inside of her thigh. Doctor Elliott just smiled and nodded at it, waiting for one of her assistants to jot something down.

The doctor picked up the first thin sheet of curved metal and appraised it in the light, measuring it there about with her latex hands. Juniper recognised it instantly as the band that went around the waist, although this one was different than the piece Sir affixed around her tummy. The one from back on the ranch looked medieval and ancient, a heavy piece of iron bubbled with rust that scraped her skin and had tiny inverted spikes that pressed into her tummy so she could never find a comfortable position when it was affixed. Juniper worried that maybe modern inventions came with tiny little painful accessories of their own, she began to sweat and grow nervous.

Doctor Elliott peered over the edge of her glasses and stared for a moment, as though she could hear her innermost thoughts.

"Here, give me your hand and we'll feel it together." The older woman took her shaky fingers and brought them to the gleaming, shiny piece of metal in her other hand.

It felt smooth and light, and when Juniper ran her sweating fingers over the edges she noted how dull and blunt they felt. She traced back and forth over the lip of the metal, just to be sure there were no spikes or sharp edges that would hurt her skin. The entire time Doctor Elliott smiled reassuringly, turning it over in her hands so Juniper could get a better look.

"This one is made of medical stainless steel, however belts come in all sorts of materials. Some of them are plastic, some are even a soft leather material if girls have particularly sensitive skin. Would you like Daddy to show you how it fits together?" Doctor Elliott smiled.