The Measure of Elliott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy put me on your lap again please—" Juniper wiggled uncomfortably against the restraints that enraptured her body tightly. "I don't like this, Daddy. I want to be in your arms again."

"I know, I know but I'm here." Elliott sighed and clutched her baby girl's hand. "I can't unlock your restraints, the key has been put away for the day nurse tomorrow morning." She lied rather than accept any blame for Juniper's discomfort. "How about I read to you until you fall asleep, would that make you feel better?"

"Please, Daddy." Juniper closed her eyes and weakly squeezed Elliott's fingers. "That would make me feel better."

Elliott reached over with her free hand and grabbed the book on the bedside table. She brought it to her lap and pushed her glasses up her nose, flicking through until she found the white soft feather that Juni had been using as a bookmark. She smiled when she plucked it off the page and twirled it between her fingers, imagining her girl discovering it in the communal garden like a hoarder of simple treasures. She turned her attention to the page and began to read the opening paragraph aloud.

"It was a rimy morning, and very damp. I had seen the damp lying on the outside of my little window, as if some goblin had been crying there all night, and using the window for a pocket-handkerchief—"

"I wanted you to touch me earlier," Juniper blurted and interrupted the flow of prose. "You. You said you didn't because you thought it might be too much but I wanted so desperately for you to touch me, Daddy. Just you, not some dominant I don't know yet and might not even like, only you." The young woman muttered incessantly, her mind seeming to fold in on itself. "I wanted your hand between my legs so badly, and I think the others knew and that's why they were so mean to me when they brought me here — because they knew I was a dirty, filthy, bad—"

"If you finish that sentence I'm going to be very cross," Elliott halted her little one's ramblings and placed the book down. "You are not that word. You are my good best girl and I don't want to ever hear you call yourself that again, are we quite clear?"

"Yes Daddy," Juniper exhaled and fluttered her eyes, soothing herself slightly. "I'm your good best girl."

"That's my girl," Elliott felt her heart strings pull and she could all but stop herself from leaning over the metal railing to chastely peck Juniper on the lips.

She tasted so sweet and soft, heavenly even. Juniper's mouth was plump and honey-soaked, her lips pursing and straining upwards as if she wanted for nothing more than another one, and then another one after that, again and again until they were inevitably caught and in more trouble than either of them could fathom.

"Be still, precious." Elliott swallowed and looked to the feather twirling between her fingers. "I'll make you feel better, you just lie there and let lovely dreams come. Can you be a very quiet good girl for me?"

"Yes Daddy," Juniper replied with a happy, tiny smile. "I'll be your good girl."

Elliott inhaled until she was a few centimetres taller and propped her forearms on the edge of the metal railing with the chapter still in her hand. She stood over Juniper, a book in one hand, a soft white feather in the other. Slowly, she trailed the delicate fibres of it up the inner crease of her vulva, twirling it over her ribbon-slick clit. Juniper gasped a tiny, fragile whimper and tried to buck her hips upwards against the restraints.

Elliott began to read aloud again, stroking and twirling the feather softly over her perfect Juni's softest parts. "The mist was heavier yet when I got out upon the marshes, so that instead of my running at everything, everything seemed to run at me. This was very disagreeable to a guilty mind." She paused and smirked at the low, tapered moan wobbing Juniper's lips as the tip of the feather tickled her tiny hood. "The gates and—"

"Daddy," Juniper whispered suddenly.

"It's rude to interrupt, you know?" Elliott glanced at her with a deep, loving smile. "Anything I can help you with, kitten?"

"Can you... can you push one of you fingers inside, Daddy? I want to know what it feels like when I want something inside there." She looked frightened by the admittance of her own desire. "Gently though like you, erm, like you love me maybe?" She hid her eyes away.

Elliott exhaled and nodded, pausing for a moment as tried to find the right words.

"That won't be a problem, baby girl. I can push my finger inside of your privates if it will make you feel better." She leaned further over the railing and lightly rubbed the soft ribbon-slick cunt that was warm and open with want. "You're safe with Daddy, she'll always protect you and make love to you gently between your legs, okay?" Elliott whispered.

Her middle finger broke the seal first, instantly coated with slipperiness, instantly welcomed with tiny panting groans of approval that barely piqued over the sounds of the hospital outside. Juniper's knuckles clenched hard for all the right reasons this time. Elliott carefully slipped the finger barely inside her vaginal canal, pulling out before it got anywhere substantial, again and again, teasing that tiny little vaginal opening, acclimating her girl to the pressure until Juniper was forced to hold in her breath lest she moan too loudly.

Elliott leaned her face over the railing and took a tiny, softly puckered pink nipple inside the warmth of her mouth without request. She needed to taste it, needed to kiss it, needed to suck it softly and peck her lips against the tiny shy bud again and again so Juniper knew how lovely it could feel when someone rewarded her little nipples with a careful, carressing tongue. Elliott felt the urge to bite down on one of those little nipples, to show her girl how lovely it could feel when somebody nipped them sharply and then sucked the sting right out of the areola. She didn't. She remained gentle and measured, pecking and suckling, kissing and licking until she could taste her baby girl's fastening, pounding heartbeat.

"Daddy I've never felt like this before," Juniper whimpered. "It feels lovely."

"My precious girl," Elliott whispered and gave a few last pecks to the girl's areola and breast. "Your vagina is so soft and tight, I can feel every last little perfect ridge of you..." She pushed all the way inside and began to perform a come hither motion.

Juniper panted quietly, her delicate thin hips straining against the restraint system as the doctor continued to tepidly and gently finger her. Elliott sighed and remembered herself, glancing back down at the book in her hand while the little submissive clenching her middle finger did her best not to snap into a long, loud moan.

"Dykes and banks came bursting at me through the mist," Elliott started back up from where they left off, finger curling gently inside the plump, sweet little cunt at her palm. "As if they cried as plainly as could be, "A boy with Somebody-else's pork pie! Stop him!" The cattle came upon me with like suddenness, staring out of their eyes, and steaming out of their nostrils..."