The Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After too short a time to Riley's liking, they were back at the garage and Rowan was guiding the bike back inside. As they took their helmets off, Rowan slid her hand through her hair and, of course, it looked perfect. Riley could only hope her helmet hair wasn't too bad.

"What did you think? Not bad for an old lady, hey?" Rowan looked like a child on Christmas day.

"She's definitely got spirit," Riley indulged her. Now that she had stood up, she felt the result of her excitement rushing down. She pressed her thighs together and tried to alleviate the distracting, yet delightful, throbs. She wondered what to do next. Being so new to the girl meets girl thing, she had no idea what would be acceptable, or successful. Should she make a move? Should she wait for Rowan to act?

"I just need to check one thing... I heard her stutter a bit at one point..." Rowan was talking to herself more than to Riley and was disappearing behind the bike. Riley just stood hesitating, unsure of herself, for what felt like an eternity, while Rowan busied herself with a ratchet. It seemed that the moment where she thought she'd captured Rowan with her slutty biker chick look had passed. She'd lost the mechanic to her motorcycle alter-ego. Or perhaps she'd misunderstood everything all along, and Rowan was more into bikes than girls altogether.

For lack of better ideas, Riley decided to change out off the motor suit. Back in the office, she stripped and saw that a remnant of her excitement was indeed left behind in the suit. It couldn't be helped. She considered walking back out in her lingerie; that would get Rowan's attention, wouldn't it? But what if it didn't, or what if she didn't like it; Riley would be devastated. She decided against it; it was too risky for her fragile self-esteem. She pulled her dress and her boots back on, and tried to revive some volume in her hair using a tiny rusty mirror by a sink in the corner of the room. How could Rowan even see her face in this?

She walked back into the garage, hoping that Rowan would be done by now; otherwise she had no idea what she'd do. She couldn't just leave? Not after that exhilarating ride. She wasn't sure what she had expected, that Rowan would rip her clothes off as soon as they got back? Should she have done that to Rowan? But maybe she was the only one who'd built up such expectations in her head. After all, Rowan didn't know how turned on she had felt on the back of the bike.

Rowan seemed to be happy with her tweaks. She stood by the bike, now once again without her leather jacket, her sexy toned arms showing. Riley admired the movement of her muscles as she twisted the throttle open.

"That's much better!" Rowan shouted over the engine revving. She let go off the throttle and the bike went into a quieter stationary purr.

"Hop on, you have to feel this."

Riley instantly regretted getting back into her dress. It seemed Rowan hadn't even noticed she had changed; clearly the bike had her full and undivided attention. Riley hesitated; Rowan also had obviously never tried to get on a motorbike in a dress. Telling herself to make it work and not be a sissy, Riley hiked her dress up a bit and got on, trying her best not to flash her ass at Rowan who was standing next to it.

"Scooch forward and grab the handle bars." Rowan patted the leather seat in front of her.

Riley moved to the driver's seat and leaned forward to grab the handles. She felt the stationary bike hum between her spread legs. In her slightly forward-tilted position, her lower body made more contact with the seat. Without the motor suit separating her soaked thong from the leather, the vibration was even more intense and Riley felt her previous excitement quickly building again.

"Now open the throttle..."

"What?" She wasn't sure what Rowan was getting at and she couldn't hide her disappointment for the lack of attention she was getting, compared to Rowan's fussing over the bike.

"Here, twist this handle. Don't worry, it's not going to move."

Riley twisted the right handle slightly towards her. The bike grunted and started to hum harder underneath her. Riley eased off, aware of what the increased sensations would do to her.

"Oh yeah, I can feel it," she said quickly, not sure what Rowan actually wanted her to feel.

Rowan chuckled. "That's nothing, open it more!"

Riley twisted again, a bit further this time, and felt the bike start to rumble powerfully. She suppressed a sigh as the vibration intensified between her spread thighs. Clearly not quite satisfied with Riley's execution of her instructions, Rowan climbed on the bike behind her. She leaned over Riley, her whole body pressing into her back, and put her hands over Riley's. The leather of her half-finger gloves felt cool on Riley's hands. Riley's breath stopped with the sudden proximity of the object of her desire.

"Like this..." Rowan's soft husky voice was in her ear, closer than she'd ever been. So close that Riley could feel her breath tickle her ear. So close that she could smell her intoxicating scent - a unisex or male deodorant and sweet female perspiration - as it mingled with the bike's smell of petrol and leather that hung in the air. Riley willed Rowan to graze her ear lobe, her neck; to turn her head and kiss her lips. She tried to calm her breathing and her racing heart.

Rowan slowly twisted their right hands and the bike truly came to life underneath them.

"Feel that?" Rowan leaned into her, trapping Riley between her body and the rumbling bike. Riley felt Rowan's small breasts press into her back as she was pushed down firmly into the leather seat and the fuel tank in front of it, which was now making maximum contact with her sex.

Her clit welcomed the intense vibration and throbbed ecstatically. Riley felt herself losing control and tried to ease off the throttle, but Rowan was still holding her hand and opened it further instead. Her sweet breath still grazed past Riley's neck and ear and was driving her wild with desire. Urged on by her demanding clit, she gave into the unavoidable tremor between her legs.

She was going to come; there wasn't anything she could do about it. Her hips involuntarily jerked back and forth slightly as her climax reached her. She pressed herself further into the seat and tried to keep her body still. Hopefully, Rowan would think she just moved on purpose. She would be so embarrassed if Rowan found out what was happening; the silly straight girl got so turned on that she came by just sitting on a motorbike. With her limiting her body's movement, her elation sought another outlet: she moaned quietly against her will. She hoped the noise of the bike drowned her out and Rowan didn't hear it.

As Riley's orgasm waned, Rowan slowly eased their hands off the throttle and the vibration calmed down until it was back to the stationary hum. She leaned back, slightly releasing Riley's body, but still keeping their bodies connected. The timing was too perfect to be a coincident. Riley was mortified; Rowan knew exactly what had happened. How could she have let herself get so carried away?

She didn't get much time to beat herself up over it. Rowan's hands had ventured to her thighs on their way back from the handlebars, and were now slowly sliding over her hips. She moved back a fraction and created a small gap between their bodies. Riley felt Rowan gently tugging on the fabric of her dress, and subsequently succeeding in releasing the material trapped under her body. The summer breeze grazed her behind as Rowan slid her dress up to expose her skin. Rowan's hands were on her butt cheeks and traced the band of her thong.

Riley struggled to control her whirlwind of feelings. She should really stop being so easy and give Rowan some counterweight, but it was electrifying to finally feel her hands on her; it made Riley want to be easy, to give herself completely to the mysterious woman.

Smoothly, Rowan moved one hand underneath her, while the other encouraged her to lift herself slightly out of the seat. Rowan cupped her from behind and Riley couldn't help but think of how wet her thong was; she couldn't deny her arousal any longer if she tried. She felt Rowan trace the shape of her swollen lips through the soaked material, and part of her wished she'd left the futile piece of clothing behind in the office.

As if she had read Riley's mind, Rowan moved the fabric aside and eased her fingers into her wet slit. She allowed her fingers to explore the moist folds, lingering for a moment on the sensitive area at the top. Riley held her breath as Rowan touched her clit, her fingers gently circling it. The mere thought of the sexy woman touching her there was enough to send her over the edge, but she had to keep it together a bit longer. The suspense was too good to waste on another quick orgasm.

After a brief exploration, Rowan's fingers moved on. Riley couldn't suppress a disappointed sigh. She heard Rowan chuckle in response. Then her fingers were at Riley's entrance, gently testing the waters. At the same time, her other hand was on Riley's back, easing her upper body forward. Riley leaned onto the handle bars, her clit once again connecting with the vibrating machine. On her already sensitive organ, the stationary rumble was enough to send tingles through her spine.

Guided by Rowan, she tilted her hips up and pushed out her ass slightly to give Rowan more space. Rowan slid one finger into her, and, shortly after, another. Riley felt the edge of the leather gloves as her fingers eased their way in and Rowan started fucking her slowly. Riley moved her hips along with the rhythm as the pace quickened. Rowan leaned into her and pinned her down on the bike with her full body weight. Her fingers slid in and out, and invigoratingly curved round at their deepest position at every stroke. Riley had no idea fucking could be like this; she felt like she had just unlocked a whole new level in the sex universe.

The combination of the fingers pumping into her and the vibrating seat stimulating her swollen clit was overwhelming. Riley gave into all sensations and didn't care anymore that she was moaning and rocking her body like a rodeo horse, thrusting her behind at Rowan. Their movements grew harder, faster, larger as both women gave into their desires.

Riley's second orgasm was more intense than any she'd ever had, and had her gasping for air. Her immense release caused her to produce noises she wasn't aware she could make, and trash involuntarily, until the initial rush passed and she gained a little control of her senses. She whimpered softly as she rubbed herself against the seat and squeezed Rowan's fingers, riding the gentler after-waves of her climax.

When the sensations finally calmed down, Rowan's fingers slowly retreated and she got off the bike. Riley saw a creamy puddle in the palm of her glove and was suddenly embarrassed about what she would have left on the leather seat. Rowan held out her other hand. Riley hesitantly took it and let Rowan help her onto her wobbly legs. As Riley dreaded, there was a large damp spot on the seat. Rowan just grinned proudly when she saw it; another happy customer. Riley straightened her underwear and dress and smiled shyly at Rowan, unsure of what came next.

"Would you like to come upstairs for a coffee?" The handsome mechanic asked, with a cheeky grin that said there could be a lot more where that came from.