All Comments on 'The Mechanic'

by Salandar

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very well written

A beautifully written 'slow burn' story with lots of heart. My only complaint is that it stopped too soon. I hope there's more to come.

SensualFanSensualFanabout 5 years ago
Nice piece of writing

I intended to skim this story. Then, the well drawn characters and believable dialogue drew me in to its entirety. Very nicely done. I hope you write more, perhaps a chapter two or even something completely different. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Amazing story I would love a chapter 2 following their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You got me

Good stuff, cursory glance became enthralling. Well written, even to the knowledge of scooters. Classy, hot and slutty without being trashy...First time I was ever moved to write a comment. Great start to a serial ....hint hint.! First time I ever realized "wet dream" is unisexual. You are talented. The best leather preservative on bike seats is that delightful little puddle you mentioned.

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 5 years ago
I HAVE TO ADMIT .........

....... I would love to read more about these two.

As a fan of the slower build up stories, this one shows great potential.

Believable characters and dialogue and scenes including the role of the bartender being semi reluctant to give out information about her friend.

Part two can`t come quick enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes, more.

Wonderful build, very honest.

rml65rml65about 5 years ago
Outstanding!

Loved your story and for first time writing it really was outstanding! Would love to read more from you! Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

That was a great story. Really looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Truly erotic!

There should be a flood of eroticism on a site called Literotica: unfortunately, erotica is not quite that common. You have captured the meaning and spirit of the erotic expression and this story is worthy of expansion as far as you'd like to take it. A pleasure to read and enjoy!

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedabout 5 years ago
Wonderful Job

This is your first time? Damn. You write better than a lot of people who have been at it for a long time.

A couple of thoughts. First, if you are going to have a story with a long smouldering buildup and lots of dialog, then you need for your characters to have something interesting to say. And you do. Do you ever. Your dialog is wonderful

I didn't feel at the end of the story that Riley and Rowan's story was over. I wanted to know what happened next. How does Riley feel about what happened/is about to happen after? How does she feel about herself? She's not as straight as she thinks at first, but how or when does she acknowledge that? I'd like to see more of this. So I hope we get to see what happens next. This is a great beginning, and I hope we get to see more of it, and if you choose not to continue, then I still hope we get to see more of you.

I find myself hoping that Rowan has a strappy somewhere...

Anyway, congratulations on your first submission. You did a wonderful job...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Very well written.

Lovely characters, lovely sex scene.

Extremely good work you did here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

I also love a slow build and I didn't want this story to end. I hope there's a chapter 2 coming can't wait to read more of your stories.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 5 years ago
Great story.

I'd like to read more about Riley and Rowan. I hope there's a chapter two coming up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Smoldering hot story!

I loved it so much. More, please!

BFS1982BFS1982about 5 years ago

Absolutely drawn into the story

I would love to see them actually in a relationship sharing in each others lives Rileys friends getting the shock of seeing her arrive for a group outing either on her own bike or hugging Rowan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeeeeeeeesss!!

Of course I’d love to read more 🤩! This is such an amazing story, I love the pace and build up aaand the fact that it’s super hot of course. Thank you so much for posting this, five stars, I’d give more if I could.

Xx

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Congratulations...

...on a first-rate piece of work. A couple of other comments mentioned this being your first but you are too good for that. What you actually say in your preamble is "This is my first story on here" which is a different thing altogether. I suspect you've written a fair bit in one way or another (short stories perhaps, essays...). Among other things to praise is the quality of your spelling and grammar, something I'm a fussy old sod about (although I did spot one place where you used a lower case letter and I would have used an upper case---don't worry, Salandar, that's just the nit in me doing a little bit of picking!). All in all, this is a story for you to be proud of. For myself, I've never admired motorcycles much but Rowan's take on them piqued my curiosity. If I was a century or two younger you might even have persuaded me to try one. Anyway, let's hear more from you, and that soonest.

stroudlestroudleabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

I'm not sure what I can add to what has already been said. Brilliant, beautiful writing. please write more. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Lovely story. I’m sure everyone is hoping you continue the stories right where you left off? Def want to read what happens upstairs.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 5 years ago
Fantastic start

I love when an author takes the time to develop the story as long as they keep it interesting and the quality of the build up is carried throughout the story. You have done a wonderful job at this so far. Your characters are believable, engaging and you really brought them to life. I hope you continue this story with the same effort you put into this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good story

Please do not destroy this lovely story with dominance crap, keep it nice intrick and sible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes please!!

More for sure!!!!

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 5 years ago
More please!!

I would definitely like to see more of these two. Well written, realistic characters. Good job. I love the longer, slow buildup stories. And you certainly delivered on that. Thank you for sharing with us. I look forward to seeing what you put our next. Even if it's not with Riley and Rowan. (But hopefully it will be with them).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part2Plz

Definitely want to read more, hope there will be a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A truly excellent story, you really must continue this as material of this quality is very rare.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12about 5 years ago
Please dear God more

Brilliant build up, great characterization and chemistry, screaming for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

Please, the next chapter this was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Erotic fun. Keep writing.

Maddie624Maddie624about 5 years ago

More, please! This cannot be the end of this story...at least, I hope that it is only the beginning of something awesome. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot!!!

I love a slow build up story! Please, please let there be more... much, much more!! As a first story it was wonderful. I look forward to reading more from you. Much love and many thanks.

SalandarSalandarabout 5 years agoAuthor
Wow, thank you!

I'm just blown away by all your comments and the love for my story! Thank you so much. This is very encouraging! I had initially planned this to be a one part story, but as I was writing it, I too had the feeling there's much more to say about Rowan and Riley. Looks like I owe it to them, and to you all, to give them more :) I'm working on another story at the moment but ideas are already flowing in for a follow-up with these two... Stay tuned!

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 5 years ago
Same

To echo so many of the comments here, that was tremendous. The slow build up, the character details, wanting more at the bar, the friends not knowing even that Rowan is a female. There are so many ways to go with the next chapter. Please continue with this one!!! That all being said with writing this good, I would read anything you submitted here multiple times.

curiouscarolecuriouscaroleabout 5 years ago
Outstanding

Paced realistically, well written and extremely sexy, what more could we ask for?

More!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
Pretty Good

I too am a big fan of a slow build up, I was going to pass this story up because I do not do good with long stories, but I really got into this story and would be glad to see another chapter, wonder what her friends will think when they find out the hot guy at the bar is really a hot girl, just one thing though not to crazy about how Rowan tricked Riley at the end into getting on the bike in her dress and then opened the throttle all the way, but other than that it was pretty good first story

dfibvfibdfibvfibabout 5 years ago
Simply Irresistible

I will just echo what has already been stated. Awesome story, excellent, fresh and interesting dialog, great build up and VERY erotic sex.

More!

Please.

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 5 years ago
Lead-off Home Run

This sets the bar very high; can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great first story!

Cant wait to read the follow-ups

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First story?

Seriously?

Loved it - looking forward to part II and if it's long then that's fine too 😉

Serious talent here

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!!

Can't wait to read more of it!!!!!! 😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy read

This is a great read. It is well written with very few editing issues. It also has well-drawn characters and some sexy scenes. I hope there will be a continuation of the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the build up

Not only do I want this story to continue, but I also want a 1966 triumph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need MORE

Yes. Wish for more.

Perhaps more Steamy, Strap-on and Erotic Sex

Thought, Shower Sex and when Making love, Fireplace Raging, Riley riding Rowan Cowgirl Style

EloquentmanEloquentmanabout 5 years ago
Wonderful reading

This is terrific. I loved the unhurried pace and unusual consumation, as well as taking the time to get to know the characters. More please, and bravo.

slidejob24slidejob24about 5 years ago
More Please.

The slow buildup was awesome, well written. Look forward to reading more of your work.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Wow!

A great start! I hope this is only chapter one! Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Omg... Please more. This was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written story

I loved the way you took your time, to build the characters, to set the scene and what a seduction scene it was. Looking forward to reading more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Omg im so fucking horny

You are such a good writer that you were able to make me cum just by reading your words. I hope you write more like this. I look forward to seeing more. Thank you

survivermomma3survivermomma3about 5 years ago
More please

I really enjoyed this story and the build up was great. I do wish.that there was more tho. Perhaps you could make this story as a multi chapter and write about their continuation of their relationship. Perhaps how Rowan actually falls for the her instead of just a quick conquest as she always has and how Riley also falls for Rowan and the emotional struggles of a straight girl falling for another woman. As well as the struggle of coming out to friends and family. This story has so much potential to be so much more that a quick one time sexual experience and I so hope that you take the opportunity to.

PussyWorshipperPussyWorshipperabout 5 years ago
What was that???

One of the best stories, I have ever read on here. I didn't expect anything like this. The only thing that shocked me was the end. It was so end-y. Please more, but don't do the mistake of second parts to rush and overdo things. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

All I can say is W.O.W!!! More please and soon!

lisaloveslacelisaloveslaceabout 5 years ago
Don't often read 5 page stories....

but that drew me in. Seductive. Sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lisbeth

Fab story!

(And love your user name)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too short

That was a lovely story, and well told, but it seemed to stop half way through. You could have carried on for another five pages of the same quality and I'd have enjoyed every word, every image.

Not quite every word perhaps: please remove the distracting mistakes, such as "taunt" when you mean "taut".

M

cxaxlovercxaxloverabout 5 years ago
HAWT!

Salander, way to get my engines revved. Holy smokes, I’m wishing I were Rowan about now. Can’t wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
well done

Nice to see an truly entertaining story with witty repartee, with proper grammar and spelling. Also nice to see someone who actually knows something about bikes other than as a simple prop. You know where the tale is going, but it's a really nice journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Can't wait for the next part!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 5 years ago
Excellent story!

Very well written, and quite entertaining. I hope there will be a chapter 2 for this. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Hayley18Hayley18about 5 years ago
More

I agree with the others, you can';t let it go at that. I want to see Rowan at work on a straight woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More R & R....

Very well done. Hope there's more to this story....

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 5 years ago

Yes please. Definitely more of Rowan & Riley. You're slow burn is pure sexy art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Seriously though, Rowan is such a great character and would work very well in a longer piece. I truly hope that you either write another part/ continue with Rowan's story, even if that does not involve Riley. I mean there are a trillion and one Riley's out there, but I've only come across one Rowan. You are very talented and will just continue to grow the more you write and create. I can't wait to read more of your work.

Oh and--uh--any idea where I can find a Rowan????????????????????

MarshallaMarshallaabout 5 years ago
Absolutely ...

..., more of these two. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love it😊

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant

This works so well because you have created two characters we care about. More please.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 4 years ago

Salacious indeed and I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

PLEASE I NEED MORE OF THESE TWO!!

ArkingArkingabout 4 years ago
So good on all levels

WOW, where to start. Yes a slow burn, but wow, worth the wait for the sexy bits. Now what's next for these two?

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
Second time around

I loved it and now love it more on the reread. I have a deeper appreciation. I think I had a little more motivation and a slightly altered perspective. It stands up to closer scrutiny. On to chapter two.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Unbelievably erotic. You are good.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

so good. the sound of a classic bike like a bonneville is such a great idea to use. very enjoyable.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Always coming back for rereading

This story is extraordinary great enchanting sensual

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
No Hope For Riley

Riley didn't have a chance once Rowan got her on the Bonneville!!!

Lovely story and sweetly done as Rowan considers her old thoughts and patterns as she realises she attracted to Rowan. Hope it works out for them.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
gods above and below

idk who you are but speaking as a lesbian, I enjoyed this so much. you absolutely understand how to write gay wlw erotica. brilliant. oh my god. I didn't even give a shit about getting off I just wanted to keep reading. 10/10

tremoniatremoniaabout 3 years ago

What an extrodinary erotic build up......Wow.

Thank You.....

WibblyWobblySexyWexyWibblyWobblySexyWexyabout 3 years ago

I'm back reading foe the nth time since you first posted this story. I adore all your characters, your style, your talent, and my word your sex scenes!

But also I hope you'll consider taking one more step with your writing and give us a fantastic masc character so we can enjoy his as thoroughly as we've enjoyed Rowan and Charlie.

I am eagerly looking forward to your future writing, whomever it stars!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years ago

I'm not sure why I took so long to read this, I've seen it n so many lists of favorites, but I am glad I finally did. Adding it to my favorites now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No insightful comments, just loved it, different but as much as the trainer. Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful stories. Still don't really get the hall of fame as you should be in there more as well, glad you connect with Broken Spokes.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

I really liked this story. The only remark I have is that Riley, having no experience with lesbian sex as she's straight, falls way t(o fast for Rowan... C'mon, just a drink in a bar and she's lost.

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

I need to find me a bike

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

A very well written story that I am revisiting. Sorry I can't give it another 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you should tag this with leather! great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second time reading and still brilliant, read three again and will read the rest again you are such a wonderful writer, thanks. Agree with the hall of fame comment all these should he in there

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ah this is so fun to read... awesome! thank you! ♡♡

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 1 month ago

I love everything about this story! The character. The storyline. The writing style. The seduction. Thank you for sharing!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalandar@Salandar
When I was a child, I dreamed about being a writer. Acknowledging the unlikelihood of become the next J.R.R. Tolkien or J.K. Rowling (for one, I have no middle name), I threw myself on my studies and followed a different path. Even with writing academically for a number of yea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES