The Mechanic Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers were rubbing frantically and her sex was on fire. Her clit started throbbing and Riley felt the build-up becoming explosive. In her mind, Rowan's tongue now flicked her clit and her hands were under Riley's apron, gently pinching her sensitive nipples. Riley tilted her head back and pushed her hips up, tensing all her muscles. She let her fingers push her over the edge and let the explosion wash over her. Her body convulsed as she enjoyed the warmth and intense pleasure of her orgasm. She slid two fingers inside her wet slit and pushed her clit against her palm as she rode out her climax.

She remembered the feeling of Rowan's pussy: the softness and wetness of the folds, contrasted with the hardness of her swollen clit. She wondered what it would be like to suck that clit into her mouth, like Rowan had done with hers. Being intimidated by the whole first time with a woman thing, she hadn't gone down on Rowan when they were together. She hadn't deliberately avoided it but the natural flow of their actions hadn't led her there and Rowan hadn't encouraged her, clearly more than satisfied spending most of her time focusing on Riley's pussy. Now however, Riley felt a strong desire to try that; to know what Rowan tasted like; to make her squirm under her tongue, like Rowan had done to her.

Soon the tingles that remained from her orgasm turned into more as she continued fucking herself with her fingers and rubbing herself against her palm. Riley realised she was going to come again. She rarely stopped at one orgasm these days. She rocked against her hand and expertly made use of the sensitivity of her clit to lead herself to another orgasm. The intensity of this second explosion took her by surprise and she couldn't suppress a moan. She gave into the full sensation, breathing heavily and squeezing her fingers inside her.

Keeping her hand pressed between her legs, she allowed the throbbing to calm down gradually. Rowan-induced orgasms really were amazing. And Riley knew that the ones she got from fantasy-Rowan paled in comparison to the ones from real-life Rowan. So much to look forward to.

Admitting that she had gotten a bit carried away and distracted from her research, Riley set out to find some more educational sources of information. Browsing around forums and blogs, she was amazed to discover the existence of strap-ons. Of course, she'd seen vibrators and dildos before - in pictures, and then there was the one in Rowan's bedroom - but she never realised they were so pivotal to the sex lives of so many lesbians. Somehow she had just imagined that lesbians wouldn't want anything to do with such penis-like objects, let alone attaching them and having sex with them as if they were guys. The thought excited her more than she liked to admit.

Did Rowan know about strap-ons? Had she ever used one? Riley rebuked her own naivety. Of course she had. She had been a lesbian all her life and had probably slept with more women than Riley had even spoken to. She probably had a collection of the things. Riley relished the image of Rowan with a strap-on, which became clearer and clearer in her head, while trying not to dwell on the probability that she'd used it on tons of other women.

Riley had previously wondered if she may over time start to miss the feeling of a penis inside her, if she ended up being with Rowan. These fears were now alleviated as she pictured Rowan wielding a strap-on and taking her, much like a guy would. She felt herself drip into her knickers as her pussy started demanding her attention again. Somehow, the idea of Rowan with a penis was hotter than the idea of any man. And she knew she wanted that. More than anything. More than Rowan's tongue between her thighs again, more than hers between Rowan's.

But not, she realised suddenly, with a strap-on that Rowan had used on another woman with just as much vigour, as if it didn't matter where she put it. Riley wanted it to matter. She wanted this to be something between her and Rowan, and the strap-on. A brand-new strap-on that would see no action but that between her and Rowan. A new start for Rowan, as well as for Riley.

Fascinated, she searched for an online sex shop and browsed their collection. She was blown away by the amount of choice. There were big ones and small ones; ones that vibrated and ones that didn't; ones with one end and ones with two; ones to wear on a thigh or in the middle; ones with straps and without. Riley was intrigued by the strapless ones.

She found a purple one that reminded her of the vibrator Rowan had used so eagerly on her. It had a bulbous head on the end of the giver, which was clearly meant to be worn inside to keep it in place. Unlike the strap-versions, there was no awkward fabric or elastic in the way and it looked like the angle would be perfect for allowing the two parties to rub their pussies together. The thought of the toy being inside Rowan too while she fucked her made Riley horny again and she paused to masturbate. Then, still breathing hard she clicked 'Order now'.

When the eagerly anticipated box arrived a few days later - in discrete packaging, thankfully - Riley was as excited as a child on Christmas day. She ripped open the box and pulled out the order. The images on the packaging were cheesy and cheap, displaying a redhead with big boobs and garter belts, but Riley was most taken aback by the silicon shape staring at her through the transparent plastic. It was huge. If she'd been a cartoon character, Riley would have swallowed audibly. Clearly, she'd not paid attention to the dimensions before she ordered and it was a lot bigger than she'd expected. Certainly bigger than Dan had been. Would it even fit?

Thinking about that going inside her made her blush. She was scared, but intrigued too. If they sold them in this size, surely it would work? She imaged it filling her up completely; Rowan sliding it inside her slowly; deeper and deeper until she felt Rowan's pussy press into hers and knew she'd gotten it all the way in. The idea was exhilarating and, despite her nerves, she couldn't wait to try.

She imagined herself bringing up the topic with Rowan, presenting her with the sex toy and casually letting her know she wanted Rowan to fuck her blind with it. She felt her cheeks redden. How could she possibly weave that into conversation?

The idea came to her in a flash and even as she thought it, she wasn't sure it was a good one. But it would certainly get the message across, without Riley having to find a time to whip out the thing and keep her senses. It would be a surprise; that much was certain. Rowan wouldn't know what to do with herself. Riley chuckled as she thought about it. Urging herself on before she lost her nerve, she put the strap-on back into the postal box and taped up the bits she'd ripped open. She stuck a piece of paper over her address, on which she wrote the address of the 'Ride Again' garage.

She scribbled a note to accompany the present: [To Rowan. You said you had some ideas to keep things interesting. I do too. I'd like you to use this on me sometime... X Riley PS. Don't you dare use it on other girls in the meantime!].

She wrote her phone number at the bottom of the note - someday Rowan may actually keep it and not lose it, accidentally or on purpose. She thought for a moment and then added her home address. If Rowan didn't use her phone, maybe she was so old-school that she did use the post.

About a week passed, in which Riley wondered if Rowan had received her package; if she'd opened it; what she thought about it. Perhaps it was just sitting in a corner of the workshop, assumed to be some replacement parts for a repair. Riley snickered to herself: what if Rowan unsuspectingly opened the box in front of customers. Of course, that would be mortifying to anyone, but somehow she could imagine Rowan easily turning that situation around.

Riley wasn't sure if she'd even expected Rowan to contact her. If she was perfectly honest, she'd hoped for a phone call. However, she certainly hadn't pictured what she found on her doormat one evening. It was an envelope addressed to her in an unknown handwriting that drew her attention. Somehow, she knew it was from Rowan. She ripped it open while her heart pounded in her chest. Inside was a photograph, printed on plain paper using a printer that had left slight lines from where the ink wasn't quite evenly spread. Riley gasped.

The photo showed a torso, from the thighs to the chest. Riley would have recognised that flat stomach anywhere: it was a picture of Rowan. Her upper body was bare, apart from a black tank top that was bunched up to just below her small breasts, which were just outside the picture. More prominent, however, was the bottom-half of the image. Rowan was wearing her faded jeans, which were unbuttoned and hung loose around her boyish hips. From there, a pair of black boxer-shorts with a broad elastic band were visible. The purple strap-on Riley had sent her protruded from the fly, standing firm and proud; challenging and inviting Riley all at once. Rowan's tattooed hand had a loose, casual grip on the base of the dick, as to say she was ready to start using it whenever Riley wanted.

Riley tried to process what the image was doing to her. Her head was swimming, her breathing ragged. She couldn't draw her eyes away from the spot where the silicon length exited the underwear. It was an even bigger turn-on than it had been in her imagination, to see Rowan actually wearing the toy; ready for action. Ready to give Riley what she really wanted. As much as she thought about that length going inside her, she considered the bulbous other side, which was clearly wedged firmly inside Rowan's hot, wet pussy at the moment she'd taken this picture. Riley imagined Rowan receiving her gift and getting herself wet enough to insert it. Did she have to make much of an effort, or was the thought of using this with Riley enough to get her there?

When she eventually managed to draw her attention away for a moment, Riley discovered that Rowan had written on the back of the photo: [Is this your version of sexting? It's... very creative. Thank you for the present. Just like the tux: perfect fit, as you can see. And it's a yes for trying it. I'd like that, sometime... PS. There haven't been any other girls.]

Riley heart made a giddy jump as she read the last sentence. Could it really be true? It sounded too good to be true, but Riley had never known Rowan to be dishonest. Even when the truth may hurt, she'd been upfront. So why would she lie about this? Why would she even mention it if it weren't true?

Of course, Riley would like Rowan to have sworn off all other girls, but she never really expected it. After all, she wasn't giving Rowan anything physical, and it was overly clear how much the woman needed it. Surely, she would still be getting it elsewhere? Especially since it was so easy for her. Megan would probably know and Riley considered messaging her, but the more she thought about it, the more she realised she didn't actually doubt the truthfulness of Rowan's volunteered statement. And that was big. Really big.

Riley lay down on her bed and propped the photo up on the nightstand next to her. A big smile spread across her face as she got comfortable, looking at the picture. She unzipped her trousers and eased her hand inside her soaked knickers. 'Sometime' may come a lot sooner than Rowan thought...