The Mechanic Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was difficult to read Riley's expression now. She was looking intently at Rowan. Did she understand? Did she think that was weird?

"Why?" Riley asked then, her expression visibly softening.

"I don't know... It wasn't always like this. I guess it's a way of opening myself up that I'm not willing to do; a part of me that I'm not willing to give up to a girl I'm just having fun with."

"But what about the girls you were with for longer? What about Diana?"

Riley hit the nail on the head; Diana was a complicated one.

"Diana was the definition of a pillow princess; it was all about her getting off for her. I guess that's probably when it started for me... It's not that she never did anything, but I guess I just got used to giving more than receiving and I found out I liked it that way. In hindsight, every part of that relationship was about moulding me into the person she wanted me to be, and making me believe I wanted to be that person; that I chose to be that person."

Rowan paused. She hadn't anticipated talking about Diana. But then, she had to admit that Diana was pivotal to her sexual past. If she was going to come clean about the past, Diana was a good place to start.

She continued: "When we separated I found that I couldn't let that side in anymore; other people touching me, I mean. It wasn't even on my radar anymore. I'm usually, let's say, rather gung-ho about getting a girl off. As you may have noticed."

Riley smiled at that. Rowan knew she had been particularly diligent with her that first night. She just had been so much fun to play with, in her lesbian virgin state of wonder.

"What about Megan?" Riley asked.

Rowan had noticed before that she was very curious about Rowan's past with Megan. Time to come clean about that too.

"I think it just takes me a long time to get to a point where I may let someone in. I never stick around that long. Apart from Diana, Meg has been the only other one who's been around long enough. She's helped me a lot to explore beyond my own boundaries. She showed me that I can enjoy receiving too, but it took a long time before I even let her try."

Riley looked pensive. This was probably not what she wanted to hear about: the intimate, life-altering experiences Rowan had had with other women.

"But I touched you, that first night," Riley said in a small voice, her big eyes once again holding Rowan's.

So she did understand what Rowan was getting at.

"Yes," Rowan said, almost relieved, "and you made me come. And I very much liked that. That was kinda new... That's usually something I keep in my own control too. I told myself at the time that it wasn't a big deal; that I got carried away in the heat of the moment, but I think I wasn't being completely honest with myself."

Riley looked at her with her innocent eyes and Rowan felt an overwhelming urge to kiss her. She forced herself to keep talking, to get the words out she needed to say.

"I guess that's my point. It was different with you, that time. It is still different with you. And that is a big deal. I've been thinking and I feel like I could... I do... want to try those things with you, if you do too... When you are ready, of course."

Rowan had never felt this nervous. That was a big deal too. Since when did she get nervous around girls? But there it was, her soul laid open and bare, for Riley to either accept or reject.

To give herself something to do, she got off the floor and sat down heavily on the sofa.

"Well, I've been doing some thinking too," Riley started, making Rowan's heart beat faster with nervous anticipation. "And I am ready," she concluded.

It took Rowan a moment to comprehend that simple statement. She'd been waiting so long that now that the moment was here, it didn't seem real.

She stammered: "Are you sure? I'm happy to wait. Well, happy is a big word, but I don't want to ruin what we have..."

"And what's that?" Riley asked with a sly grin.

Gotcha. Rowan laughed. That was the key question, wasn't it?

"A platonic relationship?" She offered, still unable to name whatever it was they had by using the 'g-word' out loud.

Riley laughed too. "Nice save! Well, that's definitely about to be ruined then."

* * * * *

Riley felt honoured that Rowan had shared this important part of herself with her. She could hardly believe that out of the legions of women Rowan had slept with, only a few had had the privilege of touching her, of making her come. That was big, wasn't it?

Of course, it wasn't great to hear that the woman who she hoped would be her girlfriend had hundreds of women to compare her to, but Rowan considered her to be different; from all of them!

Riley climbed into Rowan's lap. She kissed her softly and let her lips linger.

"Thank you for telling me," she said softly.

"Are you okay? I mean, about the other women; the stone butch thing? Everything?"

Riley felt touched that she cared so much. "I am. Because it's part of you, and I want all of you, just as you are."

She saw the relief on Rowan's face as she smiled and pressed her lips to Riley's. This time her tongue caressed Riley's lips. Her hands moved onto her buttocks.

"Rowan..." Riley whispered into Rowan's lips. There was one more thing she wanted to clarify, after what Rowan had told her.

Rowan took a moment to pause what she was doing. "Yes?" She murmured, her lips still attached to Riley's.

Riley moved her head back so she could look into Rowan's eyes.

"I really do want to touch you but I want you to tell me if I make you uncomfortable, okay? We can take this slow..."

Rowan looked back at her for a moment, with an expression Riley couldn't read. Then she grinned and said: "Do you really think you'll be able to stop?"

Riley accepted Rowan's decision to make light of the situation. Clearly, there were still a few emotions too close for comfort for the mechanic.

"I might...," she replied with a wink.

When their lips met again, they wasted no time parting them, letting their tongues meet. Despite the fact that by now she'd shared a lot of kisses with Rowan, Riley knew she would never get bored of the feeling of kissing her; of feeling her tongue brush against her own lightly at first; of feeling it push and turn more adamantly as the contact continued, eager for more.

Rowan's hands moved from her butt to her back, pulling her closer. Riley knew they wouldn't stay there for long. There were other parts of her body Rowan was more interested in. And, she had to admit, she was more interested in Rowan going there.

Now that she had decided this was going to happen, she could hardly wait. She was going to have sex with Rowan. Although it wasn't their first time, it felt like it was. It was the first time in which they were more to each other than a quick fling; in which they both agreed that there would probably be more after.

Riley interrupted their increasingly lascivious kisses to pull her shirt over her head, exposing her lacy red bra to Rowan.

Her action had the desired effect. Riley saw with delight how Rowan's eyes widened slightly and her mouth opened inadvertently. Her hands moved as if drawn by a magnet. She cupped Riley's breasts from below, while her head dipped down to kiss the soft skin above, which was pushed up into an enticing swell.

Riley let her have her moment until her lips were starting to crave Rowan's attention. She pulled Rowan's head up, receiving a faint grunt of disappointment.

"Don't give me that," she said with a reprimanding look, "I need you up here too."

Rowan grinned broadly. "But look at them... They are so beautiful."

Riley smiled happily. She could hardly take credit for the appearance of her breasts - she had Mother Nature to thank for that - but Rowan's appreciation felt like her greatest achievement. She pressed her lips to Rowan's gratefully.

The thought of touching Rowan resurfaced and Riley's body responded eagerly. She felt a wave of nerves, immediately followed by that all-familiar rush of excitement that usually made her press her thighs together to try to contain the wetness. Of course, straddling her hot mechanic, she couldn't do that and she felt her knickers getting soaked with her keen anticipation.

Riley's hands were on their own mission, clearly urged on by her throbbing sex, which appeared to be taking over control of her limbs. Rowan gasped as Riley's hand slipped under her shirt and onto her flat belly. Riley paused for a moment. Was this still okay?

"Just cold...," Rowan reassured her, as her teeth grazed Riley's neck.

Encouraged, Riley let her hand slide further until her fingertips met the subtle swell of Rowan's breast.

Still fighting her nerves at being one of the very few who had ever touched Rowan here, she pressed on, cupping her hand gently over Rowan's breast. Much smaller than her own, it fit easily in her hand and Riley massaged it gently, getting used to the feel of it.

She kissed Rowan's neck as her fingers stroked her areola. She felt the nipple hardening and gently rolled it between her fingers, as she took Rowan's ear lobe into her mouth and sucked on it.

Rowan sighed and stroked the back of her head. Encouraged, Riley slid her other hand under Rowan's shirt too and cupped both breasts, savouring the feeling of the hard nipples against her palm.

As she explored her confidence slowly grew and her fingers played with Rowan's nipples more daringly. Rowan kissed her lips eagerly, clearly still feeling comfortable with Riley's touch. Would she also be okay with Riley going further?

As soon as she'd allowed the thought in, she knew she wouldn't have the self-control to wait much longer. She wanted to feel Rowan, all of her, and she wanted it badly.

She held onto one breast, as if to distract Rowan's attention from her other hand, which she slid down over Rowan's stomach and her belly button, until she reached the waistband of her joggers.

With great reluctance she paused for a moment to give Rowan a chance to stop her. When no objection came, Riley untied the thick cotton cord that held the joggers up around the lean woman's body. She slowly slipped her fingers inside the waistband. She chuckled when she didn't encounter another elastic band underneath.

"No boxers, again?" She asked with a grin.

"I wasn't expecting company," Rowan replied, returning the grin.

Clearly going commando was quite a regular for at-home Rowan. The thought sent an excited quiver to Riley's lower body. She would never be able to pull that off. She'd be dripping down her legs half the time. Maybe Rowan didn't have that problem. She couldn't wait to find out.

She eased her hand further down, keeping contact with Rowan's skin. Although she'd been here before, there was much more gravity behind her actions now that she knew Rowan's feelings about it.

Her fingers grazed the top of the coarse hair on Rowan's mound. Riley couldn't help looking into the mechanic's eyes, trying to gauge her reaction.

There was a faint smile on Rowan's lips, but also an intense depth to her eyes that Riley felt herself drawn into while her hand was drawn further down.

Rowan's body gave a tiny twitch when Riley's fingers reached the top of her lips. Riley tried to control her urge to plunge straight in and let her finger travel down first, tracing the soft contours of Rowan's lips.

Reaching the end, Riley encountered the first signs of Rowan's excitement and she gently dipped her fingers in the slick wetness. Rowan twitched again and Riley looked up to see if she was still okay.

Rowan smiled reassuringly. "Go on...," she said quietly.

Riley didn't need any more encouragement. She slipped between Rowan's lips and revelled in exploring the soft, silky folds of Rowan's sex. So much for her thought that maybe the mechanic didn't get as wet as she did...

When Riley finally grazed Rowan's clit, a sigh escaped the mechanic's lips.

No longer worried Rowan was having second thoughts about letting Riley touch her, Riley circled her clit in the way she liked it herself. She wasn't sure how Rowan preferred it. She was sure Rowan gave her a few pointers last time, but she'd been in a bit of an amazed daze then, so she couldn't recall any specifics.

As if reading her mind, Rowan said: "Oh yeah, just like that..."

It came out in a low groan that excited Riley as much as what her fingers were doing. She really was making her lover feel good.

She felt Rowan spread her legs a little further underneath her and raise her hips to meet Riley's touch. Encouraged, Riley rubbed her a bit harder. Was that what she wanted?

As a response, Rowan grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into a kiss. Her tongue entered Riley mouth powerfully at the same time as her other hand pushed down on Riley's from outside her joggers.

Rowan groaned into their kiss as Riley's fingers crushed harder into her clit. A memory rushed back into Riley's mind: Rowan had done the same last time, urging her to press harder. She did like it rough, then.

Riley did her best to keep up her speed and pressure as she switched to an up and down motion. She was guided by Rowan's hand, which had now moved inside her joggers too. Riley was glad for the instruction; she wanted to make Rowan feel as good as she felt; to make her come as hard as she was rubbing her.

With a sudden move, Rowan snatched Riley's hand away and broke free from their kiss. Riley looked at her in confusion. Had she hurt her?

"Not yet!" Rowan gasped. "I don't want to come yet."

"Awww," Riley pleaded, kissing Rowan's lips teasingly and twisting away from her grip to dip her fingers back into her pussy. "Please?"

Rowan pulled Riley's hand out of her joggers resolutely and pinned both her hands behind her back with one of her own. She had such a strong grip. Her free hand now traced the exposed top of Riley's breasts again.

"It's much more fun to stay this horny a bit longer..."

She followed the contour of Riley's neck up and grazed her sensitive skin with a short fingernail. Riley shivered involuntarily.

"Yeah, that's what I thought...," Rowan added, pressing her lips onto Riley's neck.

"I want to see you," Riley sighed.

She surprised herself. She hadn't been aware of the thought before it had left her mouth.

"What's that?" Rowan said distractedly, still nibbling on Riley's neck.

"Please can I see you? All of you?"

Last time she'd touched Rowan, it had been inside her boxers, just like it had been inside her joggers now. Even after, Rowan had kept her boxers on the whole time, Riley now realised.

She had never actually seen Rowan's pussy, and even the rest of her body had been mostly covered by her duvet or hidden against Riley's own body. She hadn't really thought about it at the time, but now she understood that was probably also a common theme for Rowan. Was Riley special enough to see her as well as touch her?

Rowan surprised her by not saying anything. Instead she got up from the sofa, lifting Riley's body along with her own. A surprised squeak left Riley's lips.

"Where are we going?" She asked, as Rowan started carrying her off as if she was as light as a pile of clothes.

This woman was freakishly strong. But then, she probably spent half her day dragging around heavy motorcycle parts.

"To the bedroom," came the simple reply.

That had to be a good sign, right?

Rowan laid her down gently on the bed and switched on the bedside lamps. Riley shuffled herself up a bit to lean against the pillow and moved to one side so Rowan could join her. However, the mechanic remained standing at the edge of the bed and winked at her.

She then pulled off her shirt in one smooth motion, exposing her small breasts. Riley felt like a girl in a teenage rom-com, gasping at the handsome new hunk in school taking off his shirt after sports practice on a hot day.

Rowan's broad shoulders extended perfectly into her muscular arms, one of which was covered completely in those beautifully realistic tattoos. Her nipples now stood erect, making her breasts look neat and pointy.

Riley allowed her eyes to roam over Rowan's flat belly. She could see the outline of her abs at the top and she knew that with even the slightest tightening of her core, the other four of the six pack would make an appearance.

Rowan rested her hand on the waistband of her joggers and looked at Riley with a grin. It wasn't shyness or reluctance to show her body that was making her pause; she was teasing. 'You want to see what's underneath, don't you?' that look said.

"Take them off... Please," Riley said, after what felt like an eternity of Rowan's look challenging her. She couldn't wait a moment longer to see the rest of Rowan's gorgeous body.

Rowan was clearly satisfied. She gave the waistband a small push past her narrow hips. The baggy material slid easily down her legs. She stepped out of the joggers matter-of-factly and looked at Riley as if to say: 'Happy?'

Riley sure was happy. She took in the sight of the part of Rowan's body that had been so well hidden. Where her lean legs met was a neatly shaped triangle of short, dark hair. The point of the triangle ended where her lips began, leaving these shaved clean and looking inviting.

Riley realised she was staring but she couldn't draw her eyes away. She desperately wanted to roam her fingers through that coarse triangle again, and into the valley below.

"Your turn."

Rowan's voice drew her out of her reverie. The mechanic was looking at her and gestured for her to come over.

Riley felt instantly shy. Of course Rowan had seen her naked before, but that time her clothes had come off gradually, in the course of their love-making. She could never strip off while Rowan was looking at her with that level of intensity.

"Come on, don't be shy," Rowan said, taking her hand. Clearly Riley hadn't done well keeping that emotion from her face.

She slowly got off the bed and stood in front of Rowan. At least she wasn't starting completely from scratch. Her shirt had already come off in the living room and had been forgotten ever since.

Realising Rowan wasn't going to make this any easier on her, Riley sighed and nervously undid her trousers. She pushed them down and awkwardly kicked them off her feet. Only then did she look up at Rowan's face.

The mechanic was taking in the sight of her, still with the same level of intensity in her eyes. Riley had done her best to look good in her matching bra and g-string and she could see her efforts did not go unnoticed.

"Damn, girl...," Rowan's voice came as a husky whisper, "you are gorgeous."

Riley smiled shyly and, encouraged by Rowan's praise, started doing a quick twirl.

She never made it past the halfway point; Rowan grabbed her hips and held her in position with her back towards her. She felt Rowan's eyes roaming over her backside for a moment, before the mechanic pressed herself into her and wrapped her arms around her.

"You have the cutest butt in the world," Rowan hissed in her ear, pressing her hips firmly into Riley's backside. Somehow it sounded like an accusation.

"Erm... I'm sorry about that?" Riley tried.

Rowan chuckled. "Don't be. It just makes it very hard to just stand there and watch. That's all..."

Her hands moved across the front of Riley's thighs and pulled her even more firmly against Rowan's lower body. She felt the mechanic shift slightly, her pussy hair scratching Riley's butt cheeks as she pressed into her.

Riley suddenly realised the power she had. She leaned forward slightly and pushed her ass back into the hollow of Rowan's body.

Rowan's hands moved to her hips, giving Riley space to bend over more. Riley gave the tiniest wiggle with her backside. She wasn't sure what was guiding her movements, but it sure wasn't any rational thought. She never would have believed she would be capable of being so uninhibited around her hot, experienced lover.

1...345678