The Mechanic Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a tease," Rowan groaned, pulling back firmly on Riley's hips and grinding her crotch against her butt.

Then she pushed Riley away resolutely and swung her round to face her. Her breathing was ragged, as if it had been a great effort to do so.

"Lose the underwear, now!"

There was a feverish look in Rowan's eyes.

"Or what?" Riley replied with a cheeky smile, still surprised but ecstatic with her sudden bravery.

"Don't mess with me, girl. You have three seconds..."

Rowan got on the bed and leaned against the pillows, ready for the show. She started counting back from three menacingly.

When she reached one, Riley lost her nerve.

"Okay, okay. Wait..."

She fumbled with her bra clasp, which did not want to come undone. Riley cursed. She took her bra off every single day and never had any trouble. But now that it mattered, the damn thing wouldn't cooperate.

Rowan was snickering. "Come here," she said.

Embarrassed, Riley kneeled on the bed next to her and leaned over her so the Rowan could reach her back.

Effortlessly, Rowan's right hand snapped open her bra, which fell free from her chest immediately. How did she do that so quickly, with one hand!? Riley suppressed the thought that Rowan had had a lot of practice.

Before Riley could protest, Rowan's hands moved next to her g-string and slipped it quickly over her hips and down her legs.

"I could have managed that one," Riley smiled.

"You were taking too long." Rowan winked.

She grabbed Riley's buttocks firmly and guided her astride her body. Riley hovered over her belly, feeling slightly self-conscious about pressing her soaking wet pussy into Rowan.

Clearly, the mechanic considered this less problematic; she pulled Riley's hips forward and lifted her upper body to kiss her neck and breasts. Riley felt herself come in contact with rock-hard abs and couldn't suppress a sigh as Rowan sucked one of her nipples into her mouth.

Unable to resist both gravity and the pull of Rowan's strong arms, Riley allowed herself to sink into Rowan's body. With Rowan's face between her breasts and the rest of her body between her legs, Riley had a hard time focussing on all the exhilarating sensations that rushed at her at the same time.

She became aware of Rowan rocking her body rhythmically against herself and realised she was rubbing herself against Rowan's belly. Had long had that been going on and who had started it?

Riley had no idea, but she knew she did not want it to stop. The pressure and motion were delicious stimulation on the sensitive area around her clit.

Rowan leaned back, causing Riley to gasp disappointedly. However, she did not have to wait very long to find out Rowan's next intention.

"Move up," Rowan said, as she pulled Riley's hips towards her upper body resolutely.

She nimbly moved her arms inside Riley's legs and resumed her hold of Riley's butt, still pulling her up, but now more slowly and gently.

"What are you doing?" Riley asked, unsure, now perched on Rowan's chest.

"I want you to sit on my face," Rowan said matter-of-factly.

Riley felt a slight panic rising. She'd never done that before. Neither she nor her exes had ever initiated it. She'd always felt it was too much like she was forcing herself onto the other person; like she may suffocate them with her body. She also still felt self-conscious and the thought of bringing her sex this close to where Rowan could see, smell, and even taste her, made her nervous.

"Erm... I'm kinda wet," she said, stalling.

Rowan chuckled. "I know. That's the best part. I remember how good you taste. Please let me have it."

When Riley still hesitated, she asked: "Have you never done it this way?"

Riley simply shook her head.

Rowan sucked air in through her teeth. "Girl, you haven't lived! I'm so glad we're about to rectify that."

She kissed Riley's inner thighs and grinned. Then her expression grew more serious and she added: "Why don't we try it and if you don't like it, we'll stop?"

Grateful of her understanding, Riley nodded and allowed Rowan to guide her into a position half an inch from Rowan's lips.

Rowan trailed kisses on her inner thighs, each one a little closer to the centre. When she eventually raised her head slightly and kissed Riley's outer lips, Riley had been waiting eagerly for a while.

Their lips remained connected as Rowan lowered her head and pulled Riley with her. She gently pushed Riley's legs apart to get her to sink lower onto her mouth and then slipped her tongue between Riley's lips.

Riley gasped. She'd forgotten how good Rowan's tongue felt between her thighs.

Rowan, it seemed, had not forgotten what Riley liked. After some exploration with her tongue, she got to work in earnest, sucking Riley's clit into her mouth while rubbing the sensitive skin around it with the tip of her tongue.

It seemed surreal to Riley now that she had been reluctant to try this position. It made her feel incredibly horny and she couldn't help but press herself more and more into Rowan's face, responding to Rowan's movements.

Rowan surprised her by slightly tilting Riley's hips and sliding her tongue deep into her pussy.

"Oh my god," Riley sighed, as Rowan gripped her hips and ass and pulled her down onto her tongue.

With this grip she had great control over Riley's position on her face. She held her in place while she slowly fucked Riley with her tongue. Not that Riley was complaining; she felt herself taking over the rhythm Rowan had set, rocking her hips into the mechanic's face.

When Rowan's tongue retreated and returned to her clit, Riley was unable to hold back. With Rowan's hand encouraging her, she ground her sex into Rowan's mouth. She was vaguely aware of her own moans, and of Rowan's satisfied groaning noises into her pussy.

As she started to come, she felt Rowan tighten her grip and increase her speed and pressure.

Convulsing on Rowan's face, Riley let the orgasm wash over her, as Rowan held on to her for dear life. The build-up of months of fantasising and masturbating over this moment - over merely being with Rowan and coming at her skilful hands or tongue - came rushing over Riley in an overwhelming wave of ecstasy.

When Riley came back to her senses, she realised she was leaning both her hands on Rowan's forehead and had clearly been scuffing and pulling her hair in the process.

"Sorry," she said, pulling herself up and stroking Rowan's hair out of her eyes.

Rowan, who was still gently moving her tongue up and down Riley's pussy as it continued to pulsate from its recent pleasure, now surfaced at last and grinned at Riley.

"No problem. I take it this was a success after all?"

Riley sighed contentedly. "Oh yes..."

She slid off Rowan's chest and lay down next to her, lazily draping her arm and leg over Rowan's body and kissing her lips gratefully.

Feeling herself start to doze off, Riley willed herself to wake up. There was something she had to ask Rowan. She was nervous, about asking and about the answer, but she knew she would regret it if she didn't do it now.

"Rowan?"

"Hmmm..."

Rowan's relaxed response told Riley she may have been just as close to drifting off.

"What you just did to me...," she started. She paused to search for words.

"What about it?" Rowan prompted after a moment when Riley still hadn't formed her question.

Riley found encouragement in the fact that she sounded genuinely intrigued in what Riley wanted to say.

"I thought that maybe... I could try doing the same... For you, I mean."

Rowan didn't answer straightaway.

Riley could feel her hesitation and, her own confidence hanging by a thread, she stammered on: "It's just something I've been thinking about; that I'd like to try it. To try and make you feel as good as you make me feel, I guess... If it would be okay with you. I'd understand if it's too much..."

She urged herself to shut up and play it cool but it was probably too late for that.

"Have you really been thinking about that?"

The question surprised Riley. Was that such a strange thing to think about? Maybe Rowan thought sex hadn't been on Riley's mind, because she'd kept Rowan waiting this long? How wrong that assumption was; it had been excruciating to wait this long.

Riley propped herself up onto her elbow so she could look at Rowan and said: "Oh yes... And it was very nice in my fantasies."

Rowan smiled. "I bet... I think it would be very nice in real life too."

Riley's heart skipped a beat. "Is that a yes?"

Rowan pulled her on top of her and kissed her deeply before replying: "That's a yes."

Riley kissed her back. At least she knew what to do with that part. The rest she'd have to wing. All she had to go on what was Rowan had done to her and what she'd seen in her countless hours of 'research'. This was the moment to find out if that had been enough.

Riley trailed kisses down Rowan's cheeks, her jaw, her neck, her chest. Here she hesitated. She was intrigued by what her mouth could do with Rowan's boobs, but she was also a woman on a mission; an impatient woman, at that.

Rowan seemed to read her mind. She put her hands on Riley's head, played through her hair for a moment, and gave her a gentle nudge. 'Go on,' that nudge said.

Riley continued her trail over Rowan's belly, raining kisses there because it was so gorgeous, and then diverting slightly towards her hip.

She felt Rowan part her legs so her body could ease between them. She shuffled down and nervously took in the sight in front of her.

She couldn't believe she was this close to another woman's sex; to Rowan's sex. Right in front of her eyes was the neat triangle of dark hair, with immediately below the folds that hid the part of Rowan Riley was insatiably curious about.

She could see that Rowan was as excited as she was; her outer lips were slightly parted to reveal her swollen inner lips. They gleamed with anticipation.

A sweet scent welcomed Riley, which made her wonder if it would taste as good as it smelled.

Cautiously, Riley pressed her lips to the black triangle, resisting the urge to go straight for the source of the inviting aroma. When Rowan didn't object, she pressed another kiss slightly lower; and another one until she felt the indent of Rowan's lips against her lower lip.

Pressing her mouth against them, she slipped her tongue slowly in between Rowan's lips.

Several sensations reached her at once: her tongue was greeted by a soft, velvety feel and a sweet, yet tangy flavour that matched the scent that now coated her nostrils; she felt Rowan's hands spasm on the back of her head while the mechanic gasped sharply.

Riley pulled back in alarm. "Is it okay?"

"Oh yeah..." Rowan sighed, relaxing her hands and stroking Riley hair. "It's just been a very long time."

It wasn't until Riley felt her gently pulling her head closer a moment later that she felt confident enough to continue. Letting her tongue slip back in, she slowly explored the velvet folds.

She discovered the deep, hot entrance at the bottom where the sweet juices appeared to emanate from; the hard, little bead towards the top which she knew deserved a lot more attention; and the silky, slick sea that connected the two.

Her tongue zeroed in on Rowan's clit and circled it like Rowan had done to hers. Paying attention to Rowan's cues, she tried different movement and different spots, thoroughly enjoying the learning process.

"A little to the left... That's it...," Rowan helped her along. "A little harder... Harder... Oh yeah, just like that..."

Riley's tongue was applying brute force to Rowan's clit, going harder and faster than she would have imagined possible. Rowan's hips were matching her movements. Between Rowan's hands on the back of her head and her lower body rocking into her face, Riley was trapped inside Rowan's pussy; to her greatest delight.

Encouraged by Rowan's pleasure, she wriggled her hand underneath her chin. When she started inserting her index finger, she was rewarded with another gasp.

This time she knew a gasp was good and she wasted no time adding her middle finger. She relished the tightness around her fingers and the smooth ease with which they slid in and out, lubricated by her earlier efforts.

"You're a quick learner...," Rowan groaned and pushed back on Riley's fingers.

Riley smiled. She knew she'd surprised Rowan with her actions, but she remembered very well how the mechanic had done the same thing to her the first time they were together; how amazing it had felt to have Rowan's fingers inside her and her tongue on her clit.

Riley's fingers pumped in and out of Rowan's pussy hard and fast, as she tried her best to match the rhythm of her tongue and hand to that of Rowan's demanding hips.

Together they reached a frenzy in which Riley wasn't sure who was fucking whom. It didn't matter; she heard Rowan breathe fast and groan softly. Riley pressed her own pussy into the mattress; she was horny too, but she had no hands or concentration to spare for her own excitement.

Rowan's orgasm was silent, but Riley felt it coming; her lover's muscles tensed and her hands convulsed on the back of Riley's head.

Rowan suddenly retreated sharply from Riley's tongue and held her head back. She took control by pressing herself firmly onto Riley's lips while she came. Her pussy crushed Riley's fingers in powerful waves and her hips gyrated against her face.

Riley was elated that her mouth and her fingers could do that to Rowan. She stayed in place until she felt Rowan's body calm down. She then rested her head on Rowan's thigh, while slowly retreating her fingers.

Rowan's hand gave her hair a single stroke, as if that was all the strength she could muster, and then gave her a quick pull on her arm. Riley understood the hint and moved back up to lie next to Rowan.

"Was that okay?" She whispered.

Rowan stroked her back. "That was perfect."

"So, can I do that again sometime then?"

Rowan laughed softly and pressed a single kiss on the top of her head. Despite Rowan's lack of a direct reply, Riley felt satisfied this had not been the first and last time.

She snuggled deeper into Rowan's arms, assuming the position she'd been in earlier, as if they could repeat this joyous circle over and over again until they were both utterly spent.

* * * * *

Rowan listened to Riley's slowing breathing. Every now and then, one of her limbs on Rowan's body twitched as she drifted off to sleep.

It gave Rowan some time to think. It had been so long since anyone had touched her the way Riley had. She hadn't said anything more because she didn't want to make Riley nervous, but the last face that had come anywhere near her pussy had been Megan's, many years ago. Even more so than touching, going down on someone was usually strictly one-way traffic for Rowan.

When Riley had asked, it had taken Rowan a moment to decide if she was willing to go there. She certainly understood the girl's desire, but Rowan had felt like there was no way back once she let her in that far. It would be an unquestionable admission that Riley was special to her; that she was much more than just a good time.

It had been Riley's innocent, honest expression - and, to be fair, her confession that she'd been fantasising about it - that had swayed the decision. Rowan had seen pure affection and desire in the girl's eyes. Riley really wanted this; to make Rowan feel good, to return her admiration, to get closer to her.

And Rowan had realised she wanted her to get closer. More than her physical desire for her tongue between her thighs - which she had actually forgotten felt so amazing - it was the shared intimacy she found herself craving.

She'd already broken all her rules by dating Riley, by sleeping with her again. Now she'd admitted to herself that her final boundary had been shattered too; she'd developed feelings for Riley. And those feelings meant that she was heading deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole with Riley. She had no idea what that meant, and that scared her, but she knew she wouldn't be the one to stop them now.

Riley gave a little moan that was very reminiscent of the noises she made earlier, sitting on Rowan's face. She pushed herself into Rowan's thigh in her sleep. Rowan smiled. Whatever was happening in Riley's sleep was clearly doing it for her.

Riley's next moan a moment later was much louder and caused her to stir. She'd woken herself up. She lifted her head off Rowan's chest, looking embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, I must have dozed off. Was I sleeping for long?"

"Not that long... Good dream?" Rowan asked.

Riley blushed profusely, which confirmed Rowan's suspicions that she'd been continuing what they'd started in her dream.

"I can't remember..."

That was clearly a lie. Rowan chuckled. "Sure..."

Riley smiled despite her embarrassment and moved on top of Rowan again. When Rowan kissed her lips, Riley opened hers eagerly. Whatever she'd been dreaming, she was certainly hungry for something.

Rowan opened her legs, grabbed Riley's buttocks and pulled her in between them. Riley pressed her lower body into Rowan's, while she kissed her passionately.

Rowan felt her grinding her pussy into her own. She tilted her hips slightly to position her clit against Riley's and pulled the girl firmly into her.

Riley's uninhibited horniness was a real turn-on. Rowan moved with her and felt herself start to lose control over her actions. She had intended to be gentle with Riley - to take it easy because she was so new to this - but this girl was driving her crazy with desire.

"Rowan?" Riley breathed in her ear.

The last time she'd started off like that had worked out well for Rowan.

"Yes?"

Rowan pulled on Riley's ear lobe with her teeth and tried to get her body another bit closer to hers.

Riley pulled her head free and looked earnestly at Rowan. "I think I'd like to try it now. The... erm... you know what..."

Rowan suppressed a chuckle. How could this girl still be so shy, after all they'd just done?

"You mean the strap-on that does not strap on to anything?"

Riley blushed and nodded. Her bashfulness was adorable. Clearly, she was much braver when she was shopping online with her hands in her knickers. At least, that's how Rowan pictured the moment Riley had decided to buy the toy.

"It's right next to you in the drawer."

A while ago, Rowan had cleared out all her other accessories, which were nothing more than remnants of a past neither of them needed to be reminded of.

Riley slid off her to get the strap-on and handed it over to Rowan. Her hand trembled a bit.

"There's some lube in there too..."

"Right, sorry."

It was blatantly obviously that Riley had never done this before. And that, despite her brave face, she had no idea how this worked and what to expect. Rowan urged herself to slow down. This would require thoughtful initiation.

Riley handed her the lube and bit her lip. Rowan smiled reassuringly and put some lube on the short end of the dildo; the end that was meant to be inserted into the 'giver's' pussy.

She'd put it in once before to take a picture for Riley, but she'd never used a strapless strap-on before. She was a bit sceptical about how well it would stay in place in action, but she had to admit she wasn't opposed to the feeling of the bulbous end inside her, and it felt fairly secure. She'd find out soon enough.

Riley looked at her expectantly; a barely-concealed gleam of excitement in her eyes.

Usually, Rowan preferred to strap up outside the room and come back in sporting her synthetic hard-on, but she did not want to keep any part of the process from her adorably curious newbie lover.

1...345678