The Mechanical Penis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And they're even going to get bigger," Suzan crowed.

"That's amazing!"

"I'll say. Although, I hear I'm not the only experiment going on right now. I hear, and I didn't believe it when I heard about it, and I still don't, but I hear that next door there are five hot looking men who were born with small cocks, who are getting extensions as well as similar injections into those new and improved penises, making them much longer and fatter."

"Over a foot long on all five of them and counting," Helen confirmed. "And they're so damn thick it's like tying three broom handles together. And they look really lifelike."

"Are you kidding me? Now that I have to see. Although, after the spectacular job they did with my breasts, nothing surprises me anymore. Do you think that I could see those five hotties?"

Helen pursed her lips. An unauthorized exit from her room, accompanied by an unauthorized entrance into the men's private room would be recorded and flagged as a violation of policy. At the very least, Helen could expect a tongue lashing and write up. At the worst, a firing. Then she recalled the glitch in the system. If she could put the monitors on pause, then bypass the warning system with a fake hookup, her superiors would be none the wiser.

"Tell you what," Helen offered. Just give me a minute to monkey around with the system out by my desk and when I come back for you in about five minutes, we'll go into the guys room and I'll show you their massive cocks. No one will even be the wiser that we went in there!"

"But won't the men know we're in there with them? Won't they get horny and think about making love? How would that interfere with their treatment? I don't think we should risk messing some guys cock up, even if I should get carried away at the sight of them. I really am, after all, unbearably horny!"

Helen frowned. "You needn't worry. They're sitting behind the one way glass. They can't see us but we can see them. Just don't make any noise or they'll know you're there and come looking for you. Anyways, for us to get in the door, I'll have to deactivate the warning system. I don't want my bosses to know I took you in to see them."

"Okay," Suzan said excitedly. "I'll be here when you come back to get me, shall we say, five minutes?"

Helen left her room and Suzan salivated happily at the prospect of looking at cocks over a foot long that were incredibly thick. Just the thought of it made her even more impossibly horny than she already was!

In no time, Helen was back in her room. "Okay, all done. Let's go, only just remember. We don't have much time. Doctor Wilcocks is due to come by and give you your injection in about an hour. Although sometimes, as you know, he does come early."

"No worries," Suzan answered. "I'm just going to pop my head in, take a quick glance at their cocks, from behind the glass, being quiet as a mouse, then come right back out again."

Helen smiled and shrugged. "Whatever floats you boat. Let's go!"

They left Suzan's room and scampered down the corridor until they came to the men's impenetrable, iron door. The men were being subjected to four month's worth of experiments as well, but would, at the end of it all, still walk away with not only amazing cocks, but also forty thousand each. But, like Suzan, the side effect was that they were extremely and unbearably horny all the time as well.

Helen smiled at the thought of perhaps Suzan and one of the men fucking in a month or so when they were all done. But for now, security concerns were keeping them apart. Helen looked at Suzan as she held her security card in the latch slot. "Ready?"

"Let's do it."

"Hmmm, before we do, you're not going to get any crazy ideas about touching or playing with their cocks, are you? When these experiments are over in a month or so, you can fuck all five of them to your heart's content if you've a mind to do so, but for now just resist the temptation. I know you said those injections make you so damn unbearably horny. And it's been months since you've been shut up all alone in that room, with no men in sight. I know you're one of those women really turned on by big cocks, so you might be very desperate, and tempted to actually just start screwing one of the guys? I can see you getting that desperate. So, please, don't cave in and try anything when your mind and body get super aroused. You...you won't try anything, will you? I could lose my job if you were to start fucking with them, or playing with their cocks. It could mess with their delicate, still growing extensions, or the injections they've been getting."

"I'm only going to look, promise."

"Okay, make sure that's all you do."

Helen swiped her card and the door swung open.

The two women stepped gingerly inside.

Suzan immediately scampered over to the one way Plexiglas where the five men were standing around naked, talking, their gigantic cocks erect and plainly visible in all their glory from the other side of the glass.

"Wow! The size of those damn five wankers is insane, especially that last one there, over in the corner. His own actually looks about six inches longer than the rest, about a foot and a half in total. That's really damn impressive."

"Yes, that last one is called Nigel. They give him extra injections to see if it will boost the length and thickness, and now they have their answer. The more of that shit they inject into their artificial extensions, is the more it solidifies and becomes like a part of their own, making it stretch and grow. They also are giving him extra needles into his balls, only I'd rather not say what for just yet."

Susan was mesmerised, and could not bear the impossible temptations. She slipped off her robe and walked around the glass, standing directly in front of the five stunned males, as they stood and watched her gloriously body in awe, while they began to really stiffen at the unexpected sight of her, and her melon sized, bullet tipped breasts.

Helen was enraged, and forced to walk around the glass to confront her. "I thought we agreed you weren't going to let them see you at all. Making them all horny at the sight of your oversexed body might mess with their growth process by making blood rush to their already super stiff erections. If it should cause them to have an orgasm, it could mess up the experiments."

"I'm only going to touch a little," Suzan replied, herself becoming agitated. "There's no harm in that, is there? It takes a lot to have a male reach climax."

"No, don't you dare touch them."

Nigel stepped forward. "Let her touch us! Why not?"

"Why not? It'll mess with your experiments, that's why."

"I don't see how. We play with ourselves all the time and the doctors know about it. The injections make us so damn horny, but then we've heard that they do the same with your breasts. Would you like us to suck on your nipples for you?"

"Damn straight!" Suzan spat out excitedly, her face beaming. "Why don't you shove that gorgeous tree trunk of a cock up my starving pussy while you're at it?"

Helen was horrified. "You promised you wouldn't get carried away. You can cost me my job!"

"Don't be silly, Helen. No one's going to say anything. You won't say anything, will you, what is your name, Nigel, I think she said?"

"Yes, Nigel, and of course we won't," Nigel said quickly as the others shook their heads in agreement.

"Speaking for myself. I would certainly keep my mouth shut, only, being without a woman for so long, I might have a hair trigger. And having been without sex for so long, I really do have a real buildup of sperm. I was told I the extra injections they put into my balls would make me shoot out quite a bit."

Helen was concerned. "I'm not a janitor. No way I'm gonna be on my hands and knees wiping up oodles of sperm off the floor. Don't forget that they inject hormones and shit into his balls that Doctor Dobbs says, in his altered condition, could unload as much as a whole cup of damn semen, maybe even two cups. That would make quite a damn mess and start the doctors asking questions about what I'm allowing to go one here. So don't fuck around with their cocks, especially Nigel's, you hear?"

"Okay, okay, don't get so upset, I'll only look. I won't touch, I promise."

"Okay, that's more like it. I wouldn't want-"

A sudden whining alarm began to echo throughout the room and along the corridor.

"That alarm. What is that? I've heard it a few times before."

"It's nothing major," Helen answered. "The local power company has black outs that last for a second or two. It's usually only from them switching grids. But our computer system is so damn sensitive, that even though our generators keep the power running smoothly for those few seconds, the fridges holding the injection serum pick up on the second or two lapse and set off an alarm, wrongfully thinking the compressors are shut off. It's precautionary, really. The injection serums have to be kept at a certain temperature otherwise they spoil. I'll have to go to my desk where the electrical control panel is and manually shut off the alarm by punching in my code. I've got about five minutes to do it, otherwise the system flags the admin upstairs and they'll in turn notify the techies who'll come running. Soooo, I'd better go now."

"Should I come too?" Suzan asked.

"No, you stay here. There is a camera hovering over my desk. If you come it will show that you are out of your room. Then I'll really be in shit! Just stay put, and for heaven's sake, keep your hands off those damn volcanic cocks, will you?"

"Fine, fine, I already said I won't touch 'em. You go ahead. You don't have to worry about me."

Helen left the room and Suzan began to glance at Nigel in earnest. The thought suddenly crossed her mind that while the shaft was far too big to ever fit inside her pussy, the sensitive cock head was a little narrower. Perhaps, if she had enough lubricant, she supposed it might stretch her open and fit inside for the first two inches or so before it became much fatter.

Then the thought occurred to her that there was no better lubricant than a natural one. Helen had said she would be gone for at least five minutes. As horny as Suzan was, she knew that rubbing her tortured clitoris against that sexy thick cock head was bound to give her an instant orgasm and the much needed lubricant she needed.

She asked Nigel to come out from behind the glass, then told the other four to stay put. She wasn't interested in a gang bang, just one man for now. Nigel came out and the other went disappointedly back to eating their lunch. She turned her back to Nigel, bent over and arched up on her tippy toes so the tip of his massive erection could press ever so sweetly against her clitoris. She then did the wind and grind for a few moments, rubbing her swollen clit against it until she groaned lavishly at the upcoming orgasm about to make her implode with feverish ecstasy. Her insides spewed female cum onto him. Then she tried pressing the narrow cock head into her pussy. It had been so damn long she had been without a man, that in her present state of arousal there was just no way she could let this opportunity slip by.

She arched higher on her tippy toes, with her back to the quivering, excited Nigel. She then pressed her pussy, doggy style, against him until the head finally stretched her open. Then she allowed the two inches of cock head inside. She groaned at the glorious impact. She looked at the wall clock. She had four minutes left before Helen would come back. She decided to make the most of it. She clutched her breasts and rolled the nipples in between her fingers as her pussy forced his head in and out of her, in and out of her, in and out of her.

The cock head was so big, that it caused her pussy skin to move inward, making her clitoris once more rub hard against the shaft each time she pumped in and out. After just three minutes of fabulous pumping, she could feel the onslaught of a new, heavenly orgasm starting to send her body into spectacular shivers. She was coming again, and with a blessed minute to spare.

But Nigel was also going wild, yelping and moaning as he obviously was getting turned on as well. Suzan now wondered how turned on. She had assumed that it would take a whole lot longer for him to reach climax than a measly five minutes. But what if it didn't? What if it took a lot less for the pent up swirling sperm in his swollen balls fire than she supposed?

Suddenly she was at the pinnacle of her amazing release, basking in a savage pleasure so all consuming, that she no longer cared what was going on around her. Her body shook to pieces and she was unable to muffle or control the groans which fled from her lips. Her body was ignited by the head of his erection that had teased, taunted and tantalized her pussy into the greatest orgasm she had ever had.

A quick glance at the clock told her that her five minutes were up, but the escalating bliss was just so unyieldingly heavenly that she took a chance to keep the blessed cock head inside of her for a minute longer. Maybe Helen would take longer to fix the problem? After all, the alarm had just been silenced mere seconds earlier. She told herself she would keep the impossibly thick head inside of her for thirty seconds more, but then it happened. She shook in awe as Nigel whined in fury and a blast of his hot semen rifled deep inside of her. She had taken too long to pullout and Nigel was firing in earnest, unloading two cups of baby making sperm that would be squirming up into her for hours, if not days, trying to fertilize her egg.

She was going to pullout to minimize the risk, but then realized that there were no paper towels of any kind to mop up the sperm should she let it fire into the air. She braced herself and felt a second blast fire once more toward her vulnerable, fertile insides. Then she noticed her robe, sitting on the ground.

She pulled away from Nigel, picked up the robe quickly and let the remaining three blasts of firing sperm land onto her robe. The scent of Nigel's sperm was not overpowering, so she supposed Helen wouldn't smell anything. She then wiped off his cock when he was finished firing, and backed away to the door, waiting for Helen to return. She didn't have to wait long. Helen slipped back inside and quickly ushered Suzan back to her room, unaware that Suzan had allowed her horny body to take on two deep blasts of firing, baby making sperm.

XXX

The next two weeks came and went without incident. Helen asked Suzan a few times if she would like to visit the men again, but she was terrified. What if she should allow herself to get it on with Nigel again? And wouldn't those four remaining men that were denied her succulent pussy last time, now all insist she fucked them as well? For all her talk about being careful, Suzan knew that Helen would be so fascinated and turned on by the sight of her stuffing her pussy with the head of Nigel's giant erection, that she wouldn't try to stop her. But Suzan had bigger problems. Her body was acting weird. She was throwing up some mornings and she had started to get acne. When she added those symptoms to the fact she was over a week late for her period, with no sign of it coming, she was in a full blown panic.

Could she actually have gotten herself knocked up by Nigel on her very first try? She had supposed such a scenario was unlikely, and yet, and yet, what happened to her period? And why was her body showing all the tell-tale signs of being about to swell up with a damn baby? She had spent so long trying to make herself look sexier and hotter for guys so that they would want to fuck her ass off whenever the opportunity arose. But which guy would want to date her or marry her if they found out that she were carrying another guy's baby? Something like having a baby couldn't be kept a secret in the complex for long. The doctors were bound to find out. And then, later on, when she did finally get to leave the complex, it would only be with an unwanted swelling belly. Her dreams of attracting the hottest guys into her bed would undoubtedly fade away into nothingness. Being pro-life meant she would end up carrying the damn baby to term.

The thought terrified and sickened her. She knew she should have been more careful. Helen had warned her not to mess with the guys. Why did she not listen?

She then hoped that perhaps she wasn't pregnant, but that she had merely skipped a period. She let another two weeks slip by but she panicked even more there was still no period and still no let up on the tell-tale symptoms. She decided that she had better get the damn pregnancy confirmed. But how? There were no pregnancy tests laying around! And she sure as hell didn't want the company doctors to know what she had done. If they found out, she might not get her forty thousand dollar check. Still, she still had one month to stay for observation left on her contract. Her belly, if she were indeed knocked up, was bound to be at least a little swollen by then, if even with a tiny baby bump. How could she possibly hide such a stomach bulge from a prying, thorough daily examiner like Doctor Ashton Wilcocks?

Her train of thought was suddenly broken by Helen's voice, signalling she had just decided to show up again without warning.

"Suzan, I've been thinking about going to look at those five super human men again. I pulled a triple shift this weekend cause the other guard Betty is off sick. It's gonna be boring as hell for the next eight hours and I need to do something to stay awake."

"So now you're the one all hot and horny thinking about those damn gigantic erections aren't you?" Suzan asked. "You're probably thinking that I'm also out of my mind horny all the time and that I just can't wait to go back in there. So you want me to go with you, is that it? You're afraid of the temptation if you were to go in there alone, aren't you?"

"It's more fun with two girls spying on the men, that's all."

Suzan eyed her cautiously. Something didn't add up. Helen was hiding something. As the head of security, her concern had always been trying to keep away from security breaches, not encouraging them.

"This is not like you," Suzan said, watching her eyes suspiciously. "The last time I wanted to look at the men, I had to beg you to let me in to see their cocks. Now it's almost like you're begging me to go?"

"I'm really curious about how it must feel to fuck such big penises," Helen blurted out. "And if you must know, I saw the footage of you fucking Nigel that day, and I saw the cum running down your leg. He filled you up with his sperm, didn't he?"

"You saw that? Does that mean the company execs saw it too? Is this gonna cost me my bonus check?"

"Not exactly," Helen said softly, the look of blackmail in her eyes. "I am authorized by the company to review room camera footage and then delete it. I can't tamper with the hall cameras, but with the doctors popping in and out of the two rooms so often, the company tries to limit the footage files being stored. I can delete the room files and you needn't worry, I snipped the piece out that showed you fucking Nigel. I won't show it to anyone if...if-"

"If what?"

"If you will agree to having sex with Nigel again, starting with today. Right now, actually!"

"You what? You're not making any sense! Yes having his cock head stuffed inside brought me the greatest orgasm I've ever had, but that was only because I was super horny. Once I get out of here, sex with men will be even more explosive."

"Don't make me laugh. Once you've tasted that super cock inside of your love starved vagina, you're not going to want to settle for puny cocks ever again."

"But even if that were true? Why would you possibly want me to fuck him again? What do you get out of it? Besides kicks. Be honest. Tell me your real motives."