The Mechanical Penis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to test this cream," Helen said mischievously, holding up the jar to Suzan's nose.

"Cream?"

She nodded and smiled. "This cream was developed by our scientists to do two things, first it acts as a stimulator, sensitizing the area of the clitoris to make a woman really, really super horny, which will enhance the whole sex experience for her. Then, it relaxes all the muscles in the vagina, making them loosen and expand. By doing that, these giant, over foot long, super thick cocks they've been working on, can fit inside pussy once it stretches. That means that all of it can now fit inside of you, not just the head but the shaft as well!"

"So what does it all mean?"

"What it means, my horny little Suzan, is that if we put some of this cream onto your pussy, then you should be able to fit most of Nigel's gigantic volcanic log all the way inside of you."

"That's not possible. Just getting the two inches of cock head to fit was a near impossibility. Stretching it wide open with most of his impossibly thick shaft? That'll never happen."

"It will with this cream," Helen said. "I know what I'm talking about. I broke into their secret files and saw all their notes. Then I snuck into their cold storage units and stole this cream and some extra injection fluids for both the cock and breasts. I also took one of the artificial cock attachments."

"Stealing from your own damn company? For what possible reason?"

"I just found out that once this round of testing with you and the five men is over, the company is going to move its facilities to a different state. They are not going to renew my generous security contract. I'll be out of a job. I also found out that they just decided to cancel the next round of tests, even at the new site. They are convinced it is safe and they are going to start selling it to the public. Not only will I be out of a high paying job, but I won't get a chance to have my breasts done or receive a forty thousand dollar bonus check that you're getting."

"That must have pissed you off," Suzan interjected. "Knowing you were about to be dumped."

"Damn right I'm pissed off," Helen said. "So pissed off in fact, that I will be selling these injections and the cock attachment to their competitors for a cool million dollars, plus get them to agree that my boyfriend and I will be the first ones they give their new breasts and cock to."

"Sounds like you got your whole future figured out," Suzan said, pursing her lips, deep in thought, before finally brushing away a tear while her whole body trembled in fear. "As for me, I'm totally shafted. No happy ending for me, I'm afraid."

"Why? What's wrong? What the hell are you talking about?"

"The nasty sex session I had with Nigel, the one you want me to repeat? Not that the thought of getting it on with the new cream doesn't excite me, mind you. But...but-"

"But what?"

"But I'm pregnant with that damn Nigel's sperm, that's what!"

"That's not possible," Helen lied, etching a look of profound disbelief onto her face. "They have been experimenting with Nigel's balls by giving him a super fertile sperm additive. He no longer manufactures his own semen, but that experiment is still in its infancy stages. The other four men's balls were not given those additives. They were simply rigged so they would fire a lot more of their own sperm. So you better not ever mess with them, cause they could get you pregnant, but not Nigel. It'll be another month before his sperm is potent. The company scientists say so themselves" she lied again.

"Well then how do you explain my missing period and my morning sickness and-"

"All symptoms of the injections," Helen insisted. "I was checking out all possible side effects since I also was hoping to get the injections in my breasts. By receiving his sperm inside you panicked and loaded up on stress. So you are showing symptoms but its all in your head. It's not real at all."

"You mean, I'm not pregnant?"

"Not possible. You could fill up on Nigel's sperm all day long and not ever get knocked up!"

"Wow," Suzan declared, a broad smile lighting up her face. "All that worry for nothing."

"Right, it was all for nothing. Now can you help me? I want to know if this damn cream will work on your pussy or not, to help it stretch open wide enough. If it works on you than it will work on me whenever my boyfriend gets his new cock from that company."

"Only one way to find out," Suzan replied back excitedly. "Will you put it on for me?"

"My pleasure," Helen said happily. "Nothing like touching another woman's pussy to get me all hot and bothered."

Helen spent the next five minutes carefully rubbing the cream all over Suzan's excited pussy, paying special attention to the clitoris and pink tunnel. When she was done, Suzan slipped on her robe and followed Helen out of the room and into the corridor. They walked to the second door, then she waited impatiently as Helen swiped her card through the latch. It opened instantly and the women stepped inside.

Suzan began fondling her own massive breasts at the sight of the long stiff five cocks so erect as the men stood naked, chatting about how all women of the world would love them once the injections were finished in a month and they could start humping again.

"Hi guys!"

The men turned their heads in the direction of Helen's voice and became excited at the sight of the women, supposing they were about to be fucked. After all, they were still blissfully aware of how Suzan had given Nigel's super log such a glorious pounding the last time she was there.

Helen called out Nigel, but raised a hand at the other four horny men, letting them know they would have to remain on the other side of the glass.

Nigel, for his part, didn't care about his comrades. He only hoped she would do it to him again. He wasn't about to be disappointed as Suzan came out from around the glass. She came over and stood directly in front of him, then turned and dropped her bathrobe, arching up on the very tips of her toes so that his fully erect cock could reach her pussy. Then she backed into him, the sensations of thundering pleasure from the effects of the cream turning her on savagely. She groaned as she pressed harder against his impossibly thick cock. Helen sat in a chair in front of her. Suzan used the chair handles to support her body with her hands.

To get Suzan really excited, Helen began to suck on her nipples wildly, determined to bring her the most bliss possible. Suzan's moans turned into ear piercing groans as the combination of Helen's hard working mouth and Nigel's stiff, heavenly cock drove her out of her mind with earth shattering excitement.

The cream was hard at work, relaxing her muscles and allowing the mighty half human, half mechanical cock to press a full eight inches inside of her, where she was able to wind and grind and then pump back and forth along it's impressive length. After a few minutes, Suzan screamed with glee at the unfolding orgasm imploding within her. A few minutes after that and she reached orgasm once again, only this time in response to his hot, deep firing cupful of experimental semen flooding her insides. She kept pumping feverishly until every last drop was deposited deep within her. Then she dropped to her knees, wallowing blissfully on the ground and panting wildly as shockwaves of orgasmic aftershocks tantalized her entire, ravished body.

"That was simply the best possible sex a girl could ever hope to have," Suzan crowed happily.

"Well, at least now I know the cream works," Helen remarked. "Those were full length thrusts he was filling you with."

"Soooo, now that you know it works," Suzan countered, "and that it will temporarily allow a pussy to stretch over top of these amazing guys, why don't you try it for yourself?"

The thought suddenly slammed into Helen like a torpedo into a fleeing battle ship. Why not indeed? But the thought of being so nasty, doing it with a Nigel when she was engaged to someone else, was not something she cared to do."

"I'll admit the thought does make me incredibly horny," Helen conceded, "especially thinking about how you could suck feverishly on my turned on tiny tits the same way I sucked so hard on your massive ones. Nonetheless, I think I'll pass."

"Why? The orgasms it will give you will blow your mind."

"Oh, I'm sure they would," Helen also conceded. "However, there is no way I am going to risk walking around with five babies growing in my belly."

"What are you talking about?" Suzan blurted out, clearly confused. "You just finished saying that it was impossible for me to get pregnant?"

"I lied," Helen admitted, shrugging. "I'll be leaving tonight with my boyfriend's stolen penile attachment, company notes, and the injection samples. By this time tomorrow I will be collecting my million dollars and soon after watch my boyfriend's new cock being interfused to his own. Then he and I can start receiving our injections. Only he won't be getting the fertility injections into his balls that Nigel did. But don't worry. In a month from now they will be giving you your forty grand. They have to, it is in your contract. But they will also be monitoring a no doubt giant multiple birth belly. Five babies inside of you to be exact. That's what the experimental serum in Nigel's balls does, give any woman not on the pill, a set of quintuplets. So you'll be with them for the full nine months I'm afraid. I'll make sure they know what you've been doing so they can help monitor your pregnancy. They have to help you because you will be forced to carry Nigel's five offspring to term, seeing as how you're a pro-lifer."

"How can you have possibly done this to me?" Suzan screamed. "How could you have lied about something so potentially scary as filling myself with five fetuses. If I wasn't pregnant before, I'm bound to be now! How could you have done this to me?"

"My dear Suzan, I had to make sure the cream worked. The only way to do that was to get you to try it out. No sense making my boy friends cock permanently huge if I can't have the pussy to handle it. Well, thanks to you, now I know, that with the cream, my pussy can handle it. I have to also confess that I was the one that purposely set off the alarm that time, giving me an excuse to leave you alone with Nigel. I knew you would be way too tempted not to get it on with him. And I wanted to see if you could fit all of him inside of you without the cream. You couldn't, so I tried the cream on you today and it worked."

"Yeah, but at what cost to me? What man's gonna want me with five babies running around?"

"I gotta take off now, but in just seven or so short months I guess you'll find out the answer to that question, won't you? But just be careful you don't let those five new mouths make your new and improved breasts sag too much."