All Comments on 'The Mechanic's Tale'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Sune2022Sune2022about 2 years ago

will this continue or is it a one-off?

JiZenJiZenabout 2 years ago

Thank you, another good one.

Shane279Shane279about 2 years ago

Best I've read in awhile.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 2 years ago

Loved the story…. Like to see you continue it. I realize you left it as an ending point, but I’d really love to see you continue it. The twins could easily have been impregnated that first night, or soon afterwards. And although he denies his desires, the mom seems to be warming up to the idea of the twins girlfriends possibly joining in. With the mom 50 now, and seemingly content with whatever develops as long as it is loving, and possibly considering the future and her being much older, I could see her entertaining the idea of bringing in the other girls to their unique family. Perhaps he could actually marry one of them. And I would personally love to see them all fairly quickly knocked up too. But then again, I do have a pregnancy fetish. LOL. And with all the girls finishing university, they could all get decent jobs, and afford a couple kids apiece, as long as they have the love of a good man to love them. I think the twins would readily share their brother with them, as they apparently have been quite close for several years, and they seem like they could be satisfied loving and sharing him, as they already love and share each other apparently.

So it would seem to hinge on the mom. I suggest that she is quickly coming to the conclusion that all the girls should join their family. She semi-retires, moving into legal consulting and special projects, working from home and managing her girls’ babies, along with her new “daughters’” babies too. The girls take turns caring for each others’ babies between classes, so they can all finish their degrees and afford more babies…

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

Oh hells yes! I loved it. I think there's another entry left there too....at least I hope so.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkabout 2 years ago

I loved this story! I hope you continue it!

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 2 years ago

Needs a bit of editing, but a lovely love story.

YassreadYassreadabout 2 years ago

Great read.

Would love to have another chapter.

bearboy1492bearboy1492about 2 years ago

Hope there’s a sequel. Would love to see more time with the twins. And how those friends react. Could be a fun series

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

I always look forward to your stories and they never disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much. I don't particularly care about the writers grammar or delve deeply into the interpretation or if something insignificant is missing. What I care about is how a story flows and makes sense. There was drama in the beginning but the rest of the story had love, caring and consideration between them and that was because they all loved each other with understanding and without being competitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, ruined it with the bald child pussy thing, real women have hair!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it. I prefer this kind of story with committed relationships. I liked especially when he gets angry because his actual girlfriend wanted an open relationship. I only missed one thing: more lesbian incest with the mother interacting with the daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Story line

It was a great story don't with love

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

Yes I hope there is more to this wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 2 years ago

Another fantastic story! Believable mature characters and a storyline that is well thought out and smooth. Thank you for sharing this story with us!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Well, you had me right up to the point where he started screwing his sisters and their slutty friends. Mom has to be thrilled to see her boy/lover servicing everyone but the neighbors dog. Can't imagine how their affair could ever be kept a secret now. First time one of the girls gets her feelings hurt, games over because she will do whatever it takes to get revenge. When it got to that point in the story, I'm almost sure I've read something very similar, if not the same, before. In all fairness, I'm sure there are just so many ways to tell a story, or maybe it was just dejavu. For what it's worth, I didn't hate the story, but I sure didn't love it either.

UltimateSinUltimateSinabout 2 years agoAuthor

@oldpantythief

He didn't screw the 'slutty' friends. And considering they were all virgins, I'd suggest you review what you think a 'slut' is.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great story. I really enjoyed it. Well done.

5stars.

SoapoperakinkSoapoperakinkalmost 2 years ago

So he didnt want an open relationship, but now he is in one with three different people. The irony. The story was honestly good right up to the moment it became perverse when the sisters that are 12 years younger became involved. It always weirds me out when that shit happens in these kinds of stories. Like he is just waiting for them to get old enough...

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story immensely, tender lovemaking is my thing rather than the wham bam thank you mama thing. A household of that type of living and lovin sounds like the fun place to be. Five stars for your imagination, but a minor slap on the wrist for missing words and gender misplacement.

tim0277tim0277almost 2 years ago

Hope you add another chapter

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Great plot and character development. As others have stated, I would like another chapter. Thank you, UltimateSin!!!

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Him being a coward ruined it

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

A beautiful love story!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

The story had a good ending but with me being a romantic I wanted it to continue with the twins betting pregnant and having his kids. Overall, the writing was excellent. 5/5

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

KA-POW! Damn great! Thanks.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaalmost 2 years ago

Author should made use of someone that will proof read. There were words missing and other times, the wrong word used. These mistakes appear in other stories this author has writtenalso.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite some errors, this was a beautifully written story. Just wished it was a few chapters longer. There is a no stronger love possible between family members who are sexually active with each other.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Sorry, gave up during the pool party talking in page 6. just got too unreal after that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave up after page 3......... no mother sex for me, disgusting........... ruined the whole slant of where thought this was going.........

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Great story...where is the sequel...there are at least 3 other 18-year-olds who want to be deflowered...and Mom seems to be leaning toward that direction.

Who made the comment about MC being a 'coward'?? Where did that come from?

Five**5**Stars...because there is emotional aspect to this one!!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

I agree would like to read more of this story and here how the weekend went and what else might happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mother or father sex with offspring is warped. I understand how siblings might experiment, but a parent potentially causing longterm psych issues with the kids is unforgiveable regardless of age. The mom should have simple pursued relationships outside the family, they are already dealing with a difficult situation with the idiot father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
funny

lets see; you described it as ; "The Mechanic's Tale" ; "The life of a young man, his mother and twin sisters." and it's in the Incest/Taboo section. All these judgmental non writers ( and I know I'm a non writer too ) complaining because the main character has sex with his legal of age sisters and mother just crack me up. You write great funny stories but the peanut gallery makes things hilarious. cheers

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 1 year ago

I loved it. Great story and I do love happy endings.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

This was an interesting story. I liked Mark's reticence and growing into acceptance. I would have enjoyed the twins and a couple of friends growing into a harem but that's obviously another tale. I think you have done better proofreading in some of your other works. Thanks for entertaining us!

smokinnstrokin_247smokinnstrokin_2478 months ago

Awesome as usual! Fun, light hearted, loving, amusing, with just the barest hint of drama/pain/suffering to off set the sunshiney bits. All in all well balanced. As for the commenters whining and complaining about "oh the mom should have never fucked him. I can understand the siblings fucking but the mom should have found a man". Why the hell did you click and read this! The rest of us came here to read this exact sort of thing. Found it, clicked it, read it, and enjoyed it. Because it's what we came for. You clearly came to be miserable and yeah misery loves company but I'm here to tell you. On behalf of the rest of us company don't love misery so you and misery can kick rocks in flop flops! Mic drop!

Carp2021Carp20215 months ago

Like the story. How about the next chapter. Sisters making mum a grandma

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked the story, but was upset with the way the mom put all the responsibility of going on with their affair on the son. He was not ready for that, obviously. She should have found a better way, she was supposedly intelligent. But she was irresponsible, especially in this regard. And she proved to be primarily an incredible horndog, especially when her daughters were brought into it. But, hey, it's fantasy, right?

beardedbandit62beardedbandit623 months ago

Would love to see more added to this story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for your writing.

I_love_futa_alwaysI_love_futa_always4 days ago

Some thing is missing at the end. It feels like the story is incomplete. Please add another part to the story. I think that will complete it. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...