All Comments on 'The Meek Shall Pt. 01'

by huronbeach

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

He maybe ought to let Trish run the business, and get Fran to go to Toronto. with enough talking maybe she'd let him put a bun in her oven, seeing as she likes kids, then he can be her real husband...

huronbeachhuronbeach2 months agoAuthor

There is a twist coming with Fran. what happens with Trish is up in the air. Pt 2 will be ready in a week, I think.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

Wow your MC is weak as hell. Aren’t there real men in Texas? Who just cuts and runs besides a little girly man. Just doesn’t. Make sense. So the wife is a super slut and his response is to go to Canada. What’s he trying to do dodge the draft. ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It started out okay, but fell off as the story progressed and was pretty disappointing by the end. Hopefully it will get better in the next part...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

He is a weak cuck. Having sex with her the same day he discovered them in the hotel...Yuck. He was even going to go down on her, but she wouldn't let him. He enjoyed sloppy seconds. Double yuck! He should not have wanted to be with her again after, catching her, she is disgusting. Having sex with the pastor's wife is just as bad. This guy is going to catch something nasty. It was a good thing they didn't want or have kids. Though she will probably get pregnant soon and try to make him pay for the bastard. They are both messed up immoral people. maybe he can find normalcy in Toronto. Probably not. By the way Ridiculous69, he wasn't from Texas. He is from Canada so...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Never knew that in Toronto the suns sets in the east.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please write chapter two while sober. Chapter one was a rambling repetitive mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Meandering and badly writen. The plot is interesting but poorly expressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous