All Comments on 'The Meek Shall Pt. 05'

by huronbeach

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 month ago

Ok. What personal sin is the author struggling to justify?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 month ago

Not terrible so far if a bit infuriating at times for how blase the MC was about his wife cheating, 4 stars on each story, but the story really needs to justify the reconciliation. Carol so far has come off as a completely terrible person if not a bit of an idiot, one who seemingly was fine sleeping around on her husband because some preacher said it was okay. She might love Frank but its clear she's put everything in her life ahead of him with I'm not sure how much regret she's really shown. She had to be tricked into getting back with him. And now the relationship is entangled with the Laurie and Pat who are having sex with Carol (even before her husband did) with them seemingly having traded one group of sex obsessed people for another though at least they are including Frank this time. Look forward to the next chapter but hope it wraps things up in a satisfying way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Some truly twisted thoughts on Christianity right here. We're talking about a whole bunch of cult ideology, new age mentality, hedonistic trends and more! This is The Church of Anything Goes and Jesus is not a member! Warped thinking and twisted interpretation are abundant. It would be a bizarre tale if not for real people doing exactly this kind of evil to something that held so much hope for humanity.

BrantasBrantasabout 1 month ago

Being drugged into a cult is one of the possible scenarios in which I'd think reconciliation would be possible. With that being said, the way everyone is exploiting Frank is just too much. The relationship with Carol is the first serious one he has had as it was mentioned that he lost his v-card with her. He says that he believes in monogamy and at the same time he just accepts that the cure for his wife is sleeping with others. All the talk about separating love and sex but he loves everyone he sleeps with so I call BS on that.

I believe the only reason he fights right now is because he never considered being alone. I think Frank would be much healthier if only he tried to heal by himself or with a dedicated specialist instead of his parents and another preacher.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 month ago

Nothing against religion as part of the story line, however, I think that it is being overemphasized more than necessary. A good story otherwise. Keep up the good work.

JonnyRegJonnyRegabout 1 month ago

Really seemed like everyone was using Frank and just telling him it was okay.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78about 1 month ago

Fantastic work can’t wait for the next chapter

patilliepatillieabout 1 month ago

lost me with the introduction of the lesbians and all the mix and match fooling around that no one had a problem wiht ,including Frank re his wife. I like the theme you are exploring, but its a bridge too far to have this many people all sleeping together, discussing their ssex lives in detail.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

Do yourself a favor and be honest with the readers. Tag this as cuckold, wife sharing or cheating, because that's what this is. You're being dishonest for clicks and readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Folks, don't bother reading further. This series started out a train wreck and got progressively worse. Do yourself a favor and get a root canal, it'll be less painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Complete ideological jibberish. You must be pretty frustrated .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It went from bad to worse. I really tried to like it but discovered the further I went the less I liked everybody. The dialogue between the characters was strangely off... I'm not sure what and noe do I have the interest to put effort into figuring it out but things like the mother asking her if she can still fuck Frank. Really? That's how a mature woman talks to her daughter in law...

SmellerSmellerabout 1 month ago

I'm out. The MC is just a cuck who wants to also have sex with his wife. He could've as easily just joined the cult if he doesn't care that his wife fucks around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Frankly, while it doesn't fit the usual Literotica story lines, I'm enjoying the series. BTB is not always the best outcome when the "B" getting burned was drugged or brainwashed.

It looks like one more submission will wrap things up nicely, and I look forward to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous