The Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went straight back to work on sucking Tom's cock, increasing the pace, trying to bring his as close to the edge as I possibly could without him exploding too soon. I'd be warned about his stamina and nothing I seemed to do brought him any closer to exploding. I didn't know whether or not to be impressed or worried about how long he could be fucking me for.

It didn't seem like it would be long before I found out. Clearly ready for more, Tom practically leapt forward and embraced me in a kiss. His tongue invading my mouth as his hands wandered all over my body. He used his strength to flip me over, so I was now the one laying on back on the bed. I let out a girly scream as he flipped me. He continued to kiss me, his hard cock rubbing against my own. Tom worked his way down my body, gently biting on my nipples as he made his way towards my cock.

He gave my cock a quick stroke, but that wasn't the part of me that was about to receive his undivided attention. He hooked his arms underneath my legs and pushed my legs up towards my own chest, he held them there with one arm, whilst with the other, he pulled my panties to the side. He spread my legs once more and dove head first into my ass.

'Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk.' I gripped the bedsheets either side of me as he began to lick away at my exposed hole. This was definitely not his first time, he was an expert, he was hitting all the right spots. I wanted to writhe all around the bed, but he held my legs firmly, making sure I couldn't go anywhere.

'Don't fucking stop... that feels so good.'

'Keep going... keep going... yes... yes...' I made an attempt to reach for my cock but Tom must have seen me and he immediately slapped my hand away. At one point, I didn't think I was going to have to touch my cock. The sensations building inside me, made me feel like I was going to explode.

'Fuck me.' I said

'That good?' Tom replied.

'No... I mean fuck me now.' I responded. 'I want that dick inside me.'

'As you wish.' He said, he got up off the bed, telling me to get up and position myself on all fours. Which I did very quickly. He came back to the bed with the lube and condoms. He slapped my ass once again, causing an 'Ooo' to escape from my mouth.

I was expecting the cold sensation of the lube to come next, but instead he put me back on cloud nine when the warm sensation of his tongue returned. 'I fucking love this ass', he kept saying in between licks. The next thing I felt was the cold sensation of lube, and he was using his finger to slowly begin stretching me out. I hadn't been fucked for a long time, so I was practically a virgin again in my eyes. And my hole was incredibly tight so it took some time for him to work more than one finger in.

Eventually, after about 5 or 10 minutes, I had two fingers deep in my ass, whilst he used his other hand to rub my cock through my panties. I couldn't wait any longer, I was now begging him to put his cock inside me, but he continued to tease me until I literally shouted at him, telling him to put his cock in my ass. I completely forgot where I was and I could imagine Lynn sitting downstairs laughing at me. Tom eventually got the message.

'Do I need to use a rubber?' He asked. We'd discussed this before meeting. We were both on PrEP, me regularly and Tom would take it when he knew he was going to have sex with a man. Plus we'd both been tested recently.

I shook my head from the bed. 'I want to feel you,' I told him. I then heard the cap pop open on the lube and a dollop was placed onto my ass crack, letting it slowly slip down before he pushed it in my ass with his fingers. He then lubed himself up before I felt one hand on my waist and the feeling of something large at the entrance of my ass.

'You ready?' He asked me.

'God yes,' was the immediate response he got. And I tried to push myself back against him, but he held me firm with one hand. He then began to push. Despite my eagerness, Tom knew he had to take it slow. I could feel my ass stretching to accommodate his massive cock.

His cock pushed into my hole for the first time and I let out a long groan that was a mixture of pain and pleasure. He held his position for a few seconds to give me time to adjust to him.

'Oh fuckkkk... is it all in?' I asked him looking over my shoulder.

He laughed, 'just about half way babe.'

'Holy shit', I responded, 'it's fucking huge.'

Bit by bit, he continued to force his cock into my ass. Eventually making it all the way to the base, I felt his body make contact with mine. He brought a whole new meaning to the description 'feeling full'. He slowly pulled himself back out and then thrusted himself back into me. Still feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure, I had my head buried into the bedsheets whilst gripping onto them.

Tom continued to fuck me at a slow pace, and the pain had completely gone. His cock was repeatedly hitting my p-spot as he fucked me, bringing my body into pure bliss. At the moment, it felt like he was making love to me, but I knew that would soon change once he knew I was comfortable.

The continued fucking brought moans and groans from my mouth. I couldn't control them. Everytime he bottomed out in me, the moans seemed to come out a higher pitch.

'Oh yes... fuck me... fuck me Tom.' I panted. 'Give it to me... your dick is... ohhhhh... amazing. Lynn is so fucking lucky'.

The first sign of Tom changing it up was the first stinging slap to my ass. Unexpected, I lurched forward but Tom held me tight once more, not letting me out of his grip. Then the pace quickened. My ass had loosened up enough for Tom to fuck me hard and quick. There was no longer a gap between my moans, they were just constant.

The quicker he fucked me, the more noises appeared around the room. I could hear Tom grunting like a man possessed as he fucked me, the headboard on the bed was now banging against the wall and the bed was creaking. I really hoped Lynn wasn't doing anything important downstairs because theres no way she could concentrate.

I was still moaning into the bedsheets until Tom made a grab for my ponytail. Knowing he couldn't pull it on it to much, he grabbed it with enough force that my head was pulled from the bed. His assault on my ass continued, the pleasure ripped through my body and I could no longer keep myself upright. My knees collapsed beneath me and I fell to the bed completely prone.

Tom didn't miss a beat, he mounted me instantly and plunged his cock deep into my asshole once more. I reached back, trying to ease the pressure and he grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head and fucked me. I was hoping for a break, but I didn't need one. FUCK! I was loving every second. In this position, with every thrust, my cock was rubbing against the lace inside my panties. The build up inside my body was incredible, the pleasure was out of this world. At one point, I'm sure my eyes disappeared into the back of my head whilst Tom dominated me.

Finally, it seemed like Tom had ran out of steam and collapsed on the bed next to me. 'Fuck me, Lynn wasn't kidding about your stamina. That was incredible.' I said out of breath.

After a few minutes, Tom was still rock hard and disappeared into the bathroom. I somehow struggled to my feet, my legs were like jelly underneath me and I headed over to the vanity table for a glass of water. I had a quick look in the mirror and my makeup was everywhere. But I suppose that's just a sign of a good fuck.

Tom crept up behind me whilst I was having a drink and wrapped his arms around my waist. I could feel his dick pressing into my back as he began to kiss my neck. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties and lowered them down my legs until I stepped out of them. My hard cock bouncing free for the first time. He then spun me round and seated me on the vanity table, pulling me towards the edge.

'You can't be serious?' I laughed. 'I thought you were knackered and done in.'

He leant in to kiss me and whispered into my ear, 'I'm not done till I've filled that pretty little ass of yours with my cum'.

I don't know why that turned me on so much, but it did. I leaned back ever so slightly onto my elbows as he pulled my ass a little bit further over the edge. He lined up his cock and sunk it back into my ass with ease. My head rolled back as the familiar feeling of fullness and pleasure returned. I had one leg on Tom's shoulder and the other was hanging freely, as he quickly picked up the pace and began to fuck me hard and fast. I was worried the table might give way underneath us.

Lynn then made her second appearance of the evening. Bringing more clothes in to hang up. My eyes went straight to her as she came in the room. I was on my back on her vanity table, fucking her husband. It still felt wrong, but so right at the same time. Tom's focus didn't change, he continued like she didn't even come into the room. I didn't take my eyes off Lynn the whole time she was in the room. A few times we made eye contact and all the time I was moaning from the pounding my ass was taking.

I watched her as she creeped up behind Tom and wrapped her arms around his neck and chest. It was the first time his focused switched as he stopped thrusting to look after his wife.

'Looks like your both having fun', she said. 'I'm making us some food downstairs, so you've only got about 10 minutes to finish up in here.'

She stepped around to the side and took hold of my hard cock, gently stroking it. 'I hope you're going to look after our guest as well Tom', she said. She turned to leave, 'and don't forget, if you break that table, your buying me a new one.' And with that, she was gone again. And Tom's focus was straight back onto me.

He took my hands and wrapped them around his neck, 'hold on tight' he told me. He lined up his cock with my ass and inserted it once again. This time though, he hooked both his arms underneath my knees and lifted me in one motion and was now carrying me. This was a position I'd always fantasised about, I began to bounce myself up and down the best I could to get the momentum going whilst To began to thrust. I turned my head to look into the mirror, it was so hot to see myself. Here I was dressed in a bralette, suspender belt and stockings being fucked by this hunk of a man. My hard cock rubbing between our two bodies. Our heads were close together, and as I turned Tom embraced me in a kiss. Well, it was more like he kissed me, whilst I moaned into his mouth.

I could sense Tom was losing the strength to keep me in this position, so I suggested we move this back to the bed. I thought I'd give him a bit of a break, so I got him to lie on his back and I sat myself on top of his cock. It was the first time I'd been in control of the situation. I started off slow, rubbing my hands through his chest, hearing him moan and groan as my ass clenched around his cock was so hot. Then I'd quicken the pace, and his breathing became quicker, he started to pant and moan.

'Yes, fuck yes.' He kept saying over and over.

But then I'd stop, I was enjoying being in control and I was now controlling his orgasm. The look on his face everytime I slowed down was priceless, he clearly wasn't used to not being in control.

'You're such a fucking tease.' He told me.

I went back to a nice slow pace once again, gently stroking my own dick as I bounced up and down. I was trying to make him think that he wasn't going to be allowed to blow his load before dinner but that plan went out the window fast. Once again, proving how strong he was, he flipped me over in one motion so I was now on my back and he was on top of me.

I laughed almost in a giddy way. It was no secret that I was submissive and liked to be dominated so I loved this attitude from him. He quickly got himself into position, grabbed both my legs and put them onto his shoulders as he fucked me hard and fast, purely intent on blowing his load.

I reached for my dick and began to stroke myself quickly and furiously. Tom's pace matched mine as we both seemed to quickly approach an explosive climax. I could feel my orgasm building quickly, only quickened by the constant pressure on my p-p-spot and it wasn't long before I reached the point of no return. I let go of my cock and watched in bounce.

'Oh fuckkkkkk... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna fucking cum.' I moaned.

'Yeah cum for me babe, cum for me.' Tom responded, panting in between talking. 'I'm gonna fuck the cum out of you'.

'Arghhhhhh... here it comes...' My upper body writhed around beneath him as my cock pulsed and then exploded. Shot after shot of cum sprayed all over my chest, neck and chin. Some caught the bedsheets. With each thrust from Tom, more cum escaped from my cock.

And then Tom reached his climax. With a primal scream, he unloaded inside of me. He must have thrust 5 or six times, each time releasing a significant amount of cum. Some people told me you couldn't feel it when somebody cums inside you. Boy were they wrong.

He collapsed beside me, my body still felt like it was in an orgasmic shock, my legs were shaking and I didn't feel like I could speak. And we were still finished with time to spare. After a few minutes, I finally dragged myself into the bathroom, leaving a cum stain on the bed from what had leaked from my ass. I stripped out of my lingerie and tried to push out whatever cum was left inside of me. I had a nice shower and washed myself as clean as possible, careful not to get my hair wet.

After climbing out of the shower and drying myself off, I got dressed again. I wasn't ready to return to my boring male self just yet, so I slipped back into the dress that Lynn had given me, I had brought clothes to sleep in, but it was still to early for pyjamas. I hadn't brought to many pairs of panties either, and the ones I did have, would leave a panty line so I decided to go commando. Pulling my dress down as far as it would go, I touched up my makeup and went to join Lynn and Tom downstairs.

We ate and chatted, Tom still looked as fresh as ever and Lynn still dressed in her work attire. After we ate, we made our way to the living room and watched TV for a few hours before getting ready to call it a night. As we moved from the dining room to the living room, Lynn noticed that I wasn't wearing panties, and made a comment about my cock hanging from the bottom of the dress. We all laughed. During the time we were talking, they told me about their swinging life and how they always head out to a swingers club nearby once or twice a month.

They told me about the 'Bring a Friend' night that was on and how the majority of couples would bring along someone like me and they would swap and fuck multiple couples while they were there. Or they have dinner parties. All this peaked my interest and when Lynn seen the intrigue on my face, she was more than happy to invite me and take me shopping beforehand.

Eventually we retired to the bedroom for the night. Tom wasted no time in stripping out of his clothes and jumping into bed naked. I carefully took my dress off before putting a pair of lacey cheekies on for the night and one of Tom's oversized shirts which was like wearing a dress. My eyes were then fixated on Lynn, she stripped out of her blouse and trousers, revealing a matching white lingerie set. No panty lines under the trousers, obviously because of the g-string she was wearing. She then slipped into a lace chemise which covered her tits before I could see them and jumped into bed. We all settled in, Tom laid in the middle, and then me and Lynn leaning on his chest. It wasn't long before I drifted off to sleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep, but I was woken to the gentle sound of moaning. I must've turned away from Tom and Lynn and fell asleep, but whatever they were up to, they were doing the best not to wake me up. I slowly turned over and could see Tom gently thrusting away in bed. The covers were off them and he had one of Lynn's legs in the air.

'Oh fuck... just like that... keep going... don't stop... I fucking love it... don't stop... I'm gonna cum... oh fuckkkkkkkkk', I could hear Lynn moaning as Tom brought her to an orgasm.

Listening to them immediately had me hard in my panties. I crept over to behind Tom and began gently kissing his neck, and rubbing his chest with my hand.

'Looks like someones awake', Tom said.

'Oh fuck... sorry... sweetie... we didn't... mean to wake you.' Lynn said in between moans.

'It's no problem whatsoever, I hope you don't mind me joining in...' Lynn took a hold of my hand before I could finish the sentence and placed in on her tits. She was no longer trying to be quiet now as Tom fucked her and I groped her breasts whilst I was kissing Tom.

It was so hot watching them fuck. They kept changing positions, some where I could still play with one of them and others where I could lay back on the bed and watch them fucking whilst playing with myself. A wet spot was forming on my panties from the precum leaking from my cock.

I was laid back on the bed, watching Tom plough Lynn from behind, her tits bouncing with every thrust before he stopped and pulled out. He pushed Lynn to the side and grabbed me by the leg and pulled me towards him. He quickly positioned me on my knees with my back arched, and then practically ripped my panties down so they were positioned around my thighs. He disappeared for a quick second before climbing back onto the bed and then I felt his huge cock pushing itself into my ass.

Tom found his pace quickly, causing me to moan everytime he pushed inside me. Lynn leaned in and kissed me which muffled my moans before she positioned herself in front of me. Looking dishevelled after her fucking, she had one tit out of her nightwear and her g-string pulled to the side. She grabbed the ponytail on the top of my head and pulled my face into her pussy which I eagerly began working using my tongue. I say worked her pussy with my tongue, a lot of it was just pure moaning into her pussy.

When I wasn't moaning, I did my best to work Lynn's clit with my tongue and I managed to get myself in a position where I could get two fingers into her pussy. This drove her wild and was bringing her towards an orgasm. In between the moaning from us both, she muttered... 'fuck, I'm gonna cum. I knew I'd fucking cum while my husband was fucking a sissy. I fucking love it.'

Then she started to breathe quicker, her legs were moving all over the place, sometimes trapping my head in between them. Eventually she let go of my hair, thrashed her arms back and I felt her body convulse before my mouth was flooded with her hot juices. I think Tom enjoyed watching it as he started to pick up his pace, he fucked me so hard I think my mind went blank at one point whilst I was resting my head on Lynn's thigh. It then felt like my body began to shake, almost like an orgasm without the cum... maybe it was an anal orgasm. I'm not sure.

I was then discarded by Tom to recover as I was pushed to the side and I watched as he pulled Lynn towards him and fucked her in the missionary position. I must've been laid there for at least 5 to 10 minutes and he fucked her to at least 3 orgasms. The man was a machine and not long after Lynn's last orgasm, Tom filled her pussy with his second load of the night.

I don't know if 'slutty' was the right word to describe how I felt, but I was in a married couples bed with my panties round my thighs and my cock standing straight up between my legs after being well and truly fucked. Somehow though, Lynn had enough energy left for one more surprise. She crawled across to me and took my cock into her mouth in one go and was going for gold. It didn't take long for her to get a reward, only a few minutes in I blew my load straight down her throat and that's the last thing I remember before falling asleep.