The Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time I woke up, I could see the lights shining through the curtains in the bedroom, I rolled over to see the clock and it had gone past 8am. I was also alone in bed. But I could hear the shower running. Excitedly I thought they might be getting it on in the shower so I had a look through the door which had been left open but could only see Lynn actually running a bath for herself. so Tom must have been downstairs. And my appetite for cock was still strong.

I popped my head into the bathroom and shouted 'Morning' to Lynn.

'Morning sweetie', she replied. 'You sleep okay?'

'I slept so good, I was so tired.' I said. 'Erm, cheeky question, do you think Tom has one last load in him before I go?'

She laughed, 'Of course he does, go get him girl.'

I laughed in response. 'Great, I really need to taste him before I get going. Second cheeky question, could I borrow some lingerie?'

'Go for it, top and second drawer in the wardrobe.'

'Thanks Lynn', I shouted as I practically skipped out of the bathroom.

Looking through Lynn's drawers, I managed to find a lovely matching lingerie set. It was emerald green. It was a basque with stocking clips, and a matching thong. I quickly got dressed, throwing some stockings on as well and a silk robe I found in the wardrobe and headed off downstairs. There was no sign of him in the living room so I wandered off towards the kitchen. As I got to the kitchen door, I could see him facing the window, with a breakfast island in between me and himself.

'Morning handsome.' I tried to get his attention.

I walked over to the breakfast island in the middle of the room and tried my best seductive pose which I bet wasn't very seductive at all. But anyway, I got his attention and he turned to face me. He was wearing nothing but a dressing gown which wasn't fastened and my eyes immediately dropped to his cock which was flopping about between his legs. I made my way around the island, as I slowly untied the robe and let it fall off my shoulders revealing the lingerie underneath.

'Wow,' was all he said as he looked me up and down.

I dropped to my knees on the tiled floor and immediately took his cock into my mouth. Feeling another mans cock grow fully hard whilst inside your mouth is an amazing feeling. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock making sure to lick and suck as much as I could to make him feel good. I was desperate to taste his cum. It seemed Tom had a different idea though. He brought me up from my knees and kissed me.

As he was kissing me, both hands went straight for my ass. He pulled out the thong from in between my cheeks and played with my hole. I was then turned and made to bend over the breakfast island. He then rimmed me to get my hole nice and wet before starting to fuck me for the third time in 24 hours. It hurt at first because we had nothing but spit for lube but the pleasure soon returned. I was gripping on for dear life whilst he fucked me. At one point, both my legs were off the floor as he fucked me, I pulled them closer together to make my hole tighter.

He then pulled me back up so we were now in the standing position as he fucked me. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck as started to kiss my neck. It feels so good to be dominated. And I really don't want to leave Tom and Lynn, they're like the perfect couple. As far as I was concerned, Tom was the master of pounding my p-spot which made my body shiver with pleasure. And right now, his cock was the only one in the world that I wanted.

Tom started to slow his pace down and then quicken it back up again. I think he was really enjoying himself. I didn't want it to end either. The shivers through my body as he gently kissed my neck and then would slowly fuck me, making me feel every motion.

'I don't think I can hold out much longer.' Tom whispered into my ear.

'Good,' I told him. 'I want to taste you so tell me when your gonna blow.'

He then went all out, the quick and hard fucking was coming and I was soon bent over the island again as he went for it. I could feel him starting to pant, he was building up to another orgasm. And just like that, he pulled out and span me round. I instinctively dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock. I made it just in time as the first spurt of cum hit the back of my tongue before another 3 or 4 spurts as I made sure not to miss a drop. I then licked and sucked the head of his cock clean until he told me it was to sensitive.

I then collected the robe off the floor and headed back upstairs. My hard cock forming a visible tent in the front of the thong. As I made it back into the bedroom looking to have a quick shower, Lynn was just emerging wrapped in a towel.

'Oooooo looks like you've had fun judging by your knickers and the smile on your face.' She said.

'Is it that easy to tell?' I laughed. 'Do you mind if I have a quick shower and then I'll get out of your hair?'

'Yeah go right ahead. There's no rush, we love having you around and hope you'll be coming back soon.'

The smile on my face that couldn't get any bigger, somehow did as I got into the bathroom. I slipped out of the lingerie and took off the wig for the first time. It was a shame to have to go back to my normal self. As I was showering, I felt somebody else come into the bathroom. I turned half expecting to see Tom couldn't to join me but it wasn't. There was Lynn stood there, dropping her towel to reveal her magnificent body and her bare pussy.

I tried to focus on the shower thinking she would be getting ready that was until I felt her presence behind me in the shower. Without saying a word, she reached around and took hold of my still hard cock.

'We can't let you leave with that. We need to do something about that before you go.'

She continued to stroke my cock.

'Have you had a good time?'

'Yeah it's been amazing!' I said.

'Well next time you come round... me and you are going to go on a little shopping spree while Tom's working. We'll then come back, I'll have my fun with you... I've always wanted to try pegging'. This got me even more excited. She continued, 'and then we'll put on a show for Tom and have another amazing night. And finally, we'll take you to a dinner party where we can share you.'

I nearly cum there and then but Lynn stopped stroking my dick. She then spun me round so I was facing her, she turned her back to me and put one hand on the shower wall and looked over her shoulder at me. She then took her other hand and grabbed a hold of my dick before slowly guiding me towards her pussy. To my surprise it slipped in with ease. Now I'd like to say it was a long passionate fuck, truth is I was that turned on, when I took hold of her hips and started pumping, I must've lasted a couple of minutes before I blew my load inside her. I apologised profusely and Lynn reassured me it was okay. She then kissed me and left me to my shower.

Once I was out the shower, I stepped into my only clean pair of knickers I had left, put on my boring guy clothes and packed my bag. I kissed Tom and Lynn goodbye and made my way back home after one of the best nights in my life. Hopefully it won't be the last time I see them.

______________________

Thanks for taking the time to read my latest work, hope it wasn't to long for you. Really not sure if I've done this story justice. I really appreciate any feedback and if you have any ideas for future stories, drop me a message or a comment. Again, thanks for reading, means a lot :)