The Meet

Story Info
M/F The first meeting of a long distance relationship.
1k words
4.25
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eager, nervous, excited, he finally arrived in the parking lot of the hotel. They have been texting each other, planning this for weeks and the day was finally here. It was the evening but still fairly warm. He had a simple t-shirt and jeans and was wondering if he should've dressed up more. In his head he kept reliving everything that happened before he got to this point. It was like a dream and he was afraid it would stop as fast as it started.

It was a few months ago, when they met each other online, talking about anything, just to keep in contact with each other. Eventually the conversations started to become more intense as the it switched to thirsty texts and pics. They both wanted more than just talk and so agreed to find a place they could meet up.

He got out of the car and made his way to the hotel, his bag in hand, he found the room they reserved and let himself inside. He unpacked his stuff and made his way to the bar. He spotted her there, sitting at a table, already halfway through a drink. He made his way to her and was almost at the table when she finally looked up and their eyes met. His pale grey eyes contrasting her dark brown, like two unseen forces attracting each other. They stood there, as if frozen in time, their gaze locked, transfixed, but on the inside, they were burning with desire. Regaining his ability to move, he finally sat down beside her and said "Hi." in a low voice that sent shivers through her body as she let out a barely audible moan.

Leaving the unfinished drink on the table, they made their way through the hotel, stopping in an empty corridor, he let the feelings take over and pushed her gently, but firmly against a wall where they started kissing, almost forgetting where they were. Hands grasping at each other, only stopping when they heard footsteps approaching. With a big smile on their faces, they left quietly towards the elevator that would bring them up to their room.

He pressed the button to call the elevator, staying as close as he could to her. Both filled with anticipation and excitement, they just couldn't wait anymore. He turned and took her face in his hand, kissing her deeply as he felt hers go down to the front of his pants, unbuttoning them and grasping at his already swollen member. They heard the "ding" of the elevator, but their reactions were too slow as the couple exiting the elevator looked at them in passing, a knowing smile on their faces.

Faces blushed, they quickly entered the elevator and pressed the floor number their room was on. As they started moving up, she lowered herself onto her knees, pressing the stop button of the elevator and freeing his engorged member. They didn't have long and she would make the most of it, if to just give him a preview of things to come. He steadied himself onto the walls as she grabbed his waist to bring him closer to her glistening, inviting, talented lips. She was very confident in her skills and wanted to show him how much she could do.

She slowly and steadily sucked in his cock, delighting at finally having it for herself. Inch by inch, head bobbing slowly, as she wasn't accustomed to his girth, she made her way to the back of her throat, deciding to not go any further than that, for now, but instead making him moan in pleasure as she worked his length, making him feel the full extent of what her mouth could give. She had no problem fitting his big cock in her, even if it stretched her lips. Wet slurping sounds, accompanied by their moaning filled the elevator, her fingers quickly stroking the wetness that formed between her legs. She felt him get even harder in her mouth, as her legs started tensing. They were both so close...

Just then, the elevator resumed it's upward motion and they had to stop, the impending climax just a hair away. He pulled his jeans back up, took her hand in his and sucked the juices from them, looking her in the eyes.

On the way to their room, hand in hand, stopping a few times, playfully teasing each other. They arrived and, fumbling with the key card, he opened the door. It didn't have time to fully close before they were at each other, removing their clothes. Both trying to grasp control and undress the other. He would push her against a wall, kissing her neck as he freed her from her pants. She replied by pushing him on the bed, straddling him and removing his shirt, kissing and biting his body. Rolling her over, he finally freed himself of his remaining clothes and lay atop her, naked bodies interlacing, they kissed more, not able to keep apart. He let himself slowly enter her drenched opening, sliding with ease, feeling her tightness, her heat, hearing her moaning and seeing her body react. She was in a trance, eyes glazed. It was her first time with someone as big and she was relishing in the pure sensation of being filled up so much by him.

They both stayed there, unmoving for a few seconds, bathing in the sensation, feeling connected. She started moving her hips, inviting him, she wanted all of him for herself. He started to move back and forth inside of her, each time making her moan in pleasure. With everything they did, it didn't take much time for them to reach what the wanted, for so long now. Him keeping a steady pace as she started shaking in pleasure, her orgasm finally arriving. Feeling the walls of her vagina contract took him over the edge as he finally let it all go and released deeply inside, making her orgasm last just a bit longer.

Satisfied, they collapsed on the bed, in each other's arms. Whispering sweet words and making his fingers dance on her skin. It didn't take long before he found his way between her legs again, slowly stroking her clit as he kept her in his embrace, kissing her neck, her breasts, her body. He found his way inside and fingered her until she came again, in the most erotic of moans she could make.