The Meet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda, I'm going to cum," I pleaded. "I'm sorry I can't last!"

"I want to feel it," she cried. "Please, cum inside me."

Amanda didn't even finish begging for it before I blew, pumping her walls with my seed, exploding out her pussy, because she was too quickly filled up. I felt her clench, cumming on me while I did the same in her. And again, she came, as I shot a fifth and final load.

The girls did all the work, but somehow I felt exhausted. I lifted my head to say something, just as the door popped open, almost putting me into a cardiac moment. It was Coach Anderson. Coach Roger Anderson!

"What.. the... hell...?" he said. The girls looked like deer in headlights, and I was a fucking mess, still hard as stone. Coach slammed the door behind him, and charged in closer. "I demand to know what is going on here!"

I shot up now, worried he would eject me from the team then and there.

"It was me," Tammy said, holding her hand up.

"You, what?" Coach Anderson yelled.

"I made a deal that we would please Ryan sexually if he won the meet for us. It was just a one-time thing. I know it seems inappropriate, but we had... well, we had tried almost everything..."

I fully expected the coach to fire everyone, and to kick me right down the hall. Instead, there was silence. He just shut everyone up with his cold stare. Finally, he spoke. "Fine. If this is the way you play it, ladies, I fully expect you to treat Mr. Feller the same way at every win. Now that you have given him incentive, to take it away would be unjust.

"Sir!" screamed Amanda. "But I'm in a relationship!"

"No excuses!" he yelled. "Now clean up my office and get out of here! Don't you ever do it in here again!"

Without argument - because we all knew it could have gone down much worse - we got dressed and raced out of the building. Once outside, Tammy stopped us. "Well, Ryan. I guess you're getting a lot more out of this, after all."

"Yeah, Ryan," said Amanda. "Are you really going to make us do this after every meet?"

I smiled. "Only the ones I win."

"You know you can win everything, easily."

Finally, I broke, shaking my head. "Ladies, we can lie to the coach if you want."

Dr. Tammy Wynn held her hand up, looking to her colleague, Coach Bradley. "Why don't we play it by ear."

"Sounds good to me," I said, "You both are amazing." Perhaps it was my youth, and I couldn't say it more eloquently, but I very much enjoyed losing my virginity to them. I wasn't able to admit as much.

Coach Amanda stepped closer to me, but still addressed her partner. "You know, Tammy, I think we can work something out, after all."

12