The Meet Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carol, it will be a fucking pleasure!"

Part Two

The remainder of the day blurred into one huge fuck fest. I had been deprived of sex for months so I had plenty to give, which was just as well because I seemed to have awoken Carol's carnal appetite; it was a mutual outcome that served us well.

On the Saturday of that amazing week, I had arranged to meet the lads in the boozer. I wanted to break the meet-up and spend the time with Carol but she no, I must go. Then she explained why. Carol was also meeting a friend for a few drinks that evening and that they would engineer an accidental meeting at the pub where we were drinking. She was keen on the idea because her friend, Tina, was on the lookout for a boyfriend and thought it might be fun introducing her to someone younger, after all we had managed to click, she said.

I didn't enquire further about Tina because I wasn't interested, all I wanted was to see the evening out and get Carol where she belonged -- impaled on my dick! But when Carol and Tina walked into the Red Lion a lot of heads -- both old and young -- followed them. Carol was looking terrific in a short, snug fitting dress and Tina wore red faux leather, exposing a vast amount of cleavage between her rather large breasts. I stood up to greet them and remind the lads who Carol was before presenting Tina, who appeared to be younger than Carol. Everybody shifted their seats and when the women sat down all eyes focussed on their legs, as skirts rose dramatically. Both Carol and Tina wore glossy tights, which enthralled the lads who refused to shift their gaze from the feminine thighs, especially when Tina leaned back brazenly and crossed her legs causing a rasping of nylon mesh that could be distinguished above the pub chatter.

Needless to say the young men and older women got along famously, making me a little jealous, I have to admit. Without doubt, Tina had them all in the palm of her hand whether she was leaning forward shamelessly exposing her breasts or crossing her legs. Around ten o-clock, Carol suggested everybody come home with her and Tina and carry on the party. Naturally the lads were eager for the chance to try their luck with Tina and began to pay her more attention, whereas all I wanted was to get Carol upstairs. We phoned ahead for a takeaway to be delivered and stopped at the off-licence for more booze to accompany the meal.

Eating the takeaway briefly took the edge off any flirting with Tina, but once the cartons and remnants had been cleared away and the drinks began flowing freely once more, Tina's behaviour became overtly shameless. She wanted to dance and got Carol to put some music on. She moved around on her own for a few minutes teasing everyone, including me, with her sultry gyration and raising the sexual tension in the room so you could practically smell it. I whispered to Carol that I thought she should calm Tina down before one of the lads took it upon himself to get up and encourage her to be even more daring. But Carol would have none of it. She said that Tina had confided she'd come out this evening looking to get laid and with any luck she was going to have everybody in the room, including Carol and me!

Within minutes of Carol telling me this, Tina had pulled a couple of the lads, Tosh and Mikey, to their feet and had them dancing with her, one in front and one behind. They were all hugging one another tightly and were soon rubbing themselves against her arse and groin much to the delight of Tina who reciprocated as best she could. Carol saw this as a signal and hauled me and Brian up and got us dancing in the same manner, only I made sure I was the one rubbing against Carol's groin; I didn't want any of this rabble thinking they were going to get lucky with my MILF. The music played on and we all shuffled around rubbing and grinding our stiff cocks against the groins and bums of Tina and Carol.

"I don't know about you, Carol, but my two blokes are really hard and they're making me feel raunchy and horny." Tina announced.

"Yeah, it's the same with me. Peter's cock is pushing at my pussy and Brian is trying to force his way through my dress and up my arse!" Carol replied.

I was shocked at what Carol had just said and gazed inquisitively into her eyes trying to determine if it was the drink talking or whether she was genuinely horny, turned on by what was happening. She smiled and pulled me closer and whispered that she wanted my cock, which suited my mood perfectly. I was just about to disentangle Brian from Carol's arse and take the lady upstairs, when she saw Tina brazenly stroking Mikey's erection, as he urged it against her arse. Tina had pulled up the hem of her red faux leather dress to get a better feel of both Tosh and Mikey's erections against her, which in turn had made the lads more adventurous and Tina more wanton in her performance.

"Why don't you take it out for him." Carol called over. "Squeeze him between your thighs and give him a little tug." I sensed events were about to get out of hand and that my impending fuck was destined for the back burner.

"What do you think, boys? Would you like me to stroke your cocks?" Tina put it to Tosh and Mikey.

"What here, in front of everybody?" Tosh demanded to know.

"Yes, why don't the four of you get your cocks out, let's see how you like a bit of cock sucking, too. OK, who wants to be first?" Tina wasn't interested in who went first all she wanted was a hard cock and she was about to get three of them. She hiked her skirt up to her arse and dropped to her knees.

The evening's drinking had removed any inhibitions the lads might have felt and the three of them eagerly stripped off their jeans and boxers, even Brian had deserted Carol's arse in the hope of having his knob licked by Tina. To their credit the lads and their erections didn't disappoint, with Mikey the first before Tina's hungry mouth. She took him between her lips and stroked the remainder of his exposed shaft making Mikey moan with pleasure and when Brian and Tosh saw what was on offer rushed to Tina's side to become beneficiaries of her wanking.

I stood with my arm around Carol who was watching the action avidly and demonstrating her enjoyment of the spectacle by stroking my cock through my jeans.

"Take them off, Peter. Let me do the same to you." She urged. I hesitated momentarily, but when I sensed her undoing my belt I thought, why not.

The three lads that clamoured around Tina were demanding Mikey move on and let one of them get his cock sucked. So Brian took his place and Mikey had to be content with being wanked; meanwhile, I was on the exclusive receiving end of Carol's intimidating cock sucking.

Tosh fancied more of Tina and slipped his hand down the front of her revealing dress and into her bra scooping out a nicely shaped tit, which he proceeded to maul forcefully. Mikey followed suit with the other tit and the pair of them subjected Tina to some very aggressive foreplay resulting in her nipples being pulled and squeezed, and becoming dramatically swollen. Personally, I thought they were going over the top inflicting themselves so harshly, but Tina looked to be lapping it all up. Then Tina wanted a change of position.

"Back off a few seconds while I lie down." She said hitching her skirt to waist level. "Take off my tights, but be careful they were expensive." Brian did the honours and discovered Tina wasn't wearing panties. He expressed his delight by shouting out the news and five pairs of eyes gazed at Tina's neatly trimmed pubic region, her exposed cunt lips visibly moist. She draped her legs over Brian's shoulders inviting him to tongue her pussy and when she felt happy about his practice returned her attention to cock sucking and wanking, much to the relief of Tosh and Mikey.

The titillation level of this scene was staggering with Tina's vocal encouragement between her cock sucking bouts adding to the high-octane sexual activity. My own excitement was at fever pitch thanks to Carol's endeavours and Tina's naked tits being abused, so when I suggested to Carol that she lean over the back of the sofa in order for me to fuck her I was pleased with her positive response. She wriggled her skirt up far enough for me to pull her panties down and off and to discover that my mature MILF was wet and ready for my cock.

"Lick me out first, Peter. Put your tongue up there and flick my clit." Carol implored me.

"With pleasure you fucking bitch! But for starters I'm going to push it up your arse, and get you nice and wet for some anal action. Suddenly my darling, I have a hankering to fuck you in the arse." I told her.

I got on my knees and pulled her bum cheeks apart, then teased her hole with a finger to ease it open further; Carol's arse was receptive to my touch. I lost sight of the other action taking place in the room but from the groans and yelps of pleasure and excitement that reached my ears, I knew everything was going to plan, especially when I heard Tina ask: "Who wants to fuck me first?"

At this point, Carol's interest was alerted. She pushed my head away from her arse and spoke to Tina. Suddenly feeling bereft, not to mention frustrated, I wanted to know what she was doing.

"It's alright, Peter, don't panic there's plenty of fucking still to come." She told me. I was feeling confused as she addressed herself to Tina. "Not down here, Ti." She called out to her friend. "We'll take them upstairs and do it in comfort on my bed."

With difficulty, Tina pushed the three lads off her body and said. "Yes please, I'm getting carpet burns on my back already!" She got to her feet and tottered a little unsteadily toward the lounge door where Carol joined her. Carol looked at me and said.

"Give us five-minutes to get ready then come up. OK?" Four disappointed heads nodded in unison.

As soon as we heard footsteps on the stairs the argument broke out about who was going to have the first fuck. "We'll flip for it." Tosh said seeking out his trousers and searching the pockets for a coin. We tossed for heads or evens among the four of us and I won the first round staking my claim to Carol's pussy. The other three flipped and Brian won the right to fuck Tina first. This was followed by Mikey in third place and Tosh last in line.

"No cumming in her cunt!" He exclaimed. "We'll all have a turn, then like the porn films we'll all shoot on her face and tits!"

"Don't we get a go with Carol?" Mikey wanted to know.

"Only if she agrees." I replied not wanting her to be part of this arrangement, but appreciating that Carol might fancy tasting four cocks, judging by her horny attitude.

"OK, let's go." I said leading the way to heaven.

We all took deep breaths at the bedroom door and went in. Carol and Tina had taken off their dresses to leave Tina just wearing her bra and Carol still in her bra, suspenders and stockings, remember her panties were downstairs. They were lying head to toe across Carol's bed their faces turned to each other engaged in tongue flicking and the occasional full lip kissing. The four of us stood with our mouths open enthralled by this unbelievable sapphic interlude, but when the women began fingering themselves all hell let loose.

"We thought you all might like to see a little girly play to help keep those cocks nice and hard for us." Tina said. "And judging by your responses it worked! Now, who's going to be first?" She wanted to know opening her legs to reveal what we'd been longing to see all evening, a labia swollen with the anticipation of receiving several hard cocks.

Brian didn't hesitate. "I am, Tina." He answered pulling off his shirt and stroking himself. He shifted between Tina's open thighs and without further foreplay eased his length into her cunt, satisfying her instantly.

"Just remember, no one must cum inside me." She said gasping at Brian's initial thrust. "Tits, face, mouth or in my arse, but not in my cunt!"

"Fuck me!" Tosh exclaimed. "Are you saying we can DP you?"

"If you think you're able to. I've never had two cocks before so we'll all be learning!" Tina's words hung in the highly charged atmosphere of the bedroom, as Brian continued apace with his thrusting until Tina told him to calm down and take it easy. "I want you all to shoot your spunk at the same time. So, if you feel too excited pull out, let the next lad to have a go while I suck your knob." Brian eased up but seemed reluctant to vacate his appointed slot -- or should that be appointed slit!

I walked around the bed to where Carol was waiting for me her legs raised. They were nice legs that looked sexy in her stockings and I couldn't resist playing with the lacy tops before pulling her pussy lips apart and forcing my tongue between them. Her thighs snapped shut around my neck, the suspender buttons digging into my ears; it all felt so lovely making me lose interest in who was fucking Tina. But, I could sense the bed moving and presumed Mikey had taken his place between her thighs.

Carol pulled my head away from her pussy.

"Time to fuck me, Peter." She whispered as I moved between her legs. "Make it last forever, please." She groaned, as I watched my knob sink into the moist pink haven of her cunt.

She stiffened as I thrust it deeper, moving it slowly while I watched Mikey fucking Tina and Brian getting his cock sucked. Tosh was the odd man out, playing with his todger and awaiting his turn. Carol beckoned him across and took hold of his shaft pulling him close enough to take him in her mouth.

"You dirty fucking bitch!" I hissed at her. "My cock's not enough, eh?"

"It's more than enough." She mumbled through a mouthful of Tosh's cock. "But I feel like having two cocks, one to suck and one to fuck me senseless!" I was beginning to love the way she talked dirty.

From the other side of the bed I heard cries of anguish, as Mikey suddenly pulled his cock out of Tina and went rigid.

"Don't you dare fucking cum, Mikey!" Tina cried out. "Hold it back!"

Mikey managed to keep himself in check and Tosh, seeing his time had arrived, removed himself from Carol's mouth and took up his position between Tina's wide open legs, while Mikey took himself off to the bathroom to cool down.

And so the carnal carousel went around and around with Tosh and Brian swapping places to fuck Tina or have their cocks sucked by either women. I found the whole scene fascinating and thrilling to the point of ejaculation, especially when Carol had a cock in her mouth as I banged her hard. I called her a few more dirty names, which only added to her lewdness and eventually led to her taking two cocks between her lipstick smeared lips.

I heard Brian utter obscenities, as he tried to discipline himself from cumming and when Tosh joined the clamour to be allowed to cum, Mikey led a charge by the three lads to take up positions kneeling next to Tina's face. The sexual tension between everyone was escalating dangerously and when Tosh and Brian joined Mikey in wanking furiously over Tina, I saw my chance to have a go at Tina's cunt myself. Without saying anything to Carol -- she was busy positioning herself for the deluge of cum that was about to be generated -- I withdrew my cock rushed to the other side of the bed, planting myself between Tina's thighs. Lifting them roughly, I stabbed my knob at her juicy open pussy and felt it disappear without any effort on my part. I pushed more firmly until Tina cried out in shock and I began my steady rhythm.

Tina felt different to Carol, which was not surprising considering how may cocks had been inside her, but she responded immediately to my actions by wrapping her legs around my waist and squeezing her internal muscles. I was trapped beautifully and proceeded to go at her even harder holding onto to her big tits for anchorage. I glanced up at the lads going for a combined finish and realised that I would probably be the first at this rate. I didn't want to be because I was getting a taste for this rough play; it excited not only me but Tina too, judging by the way her hips were going after my cock!

Sadly, the inevitability of the situation manifested itself when I hissed loudly that I was about to finish. I delayed the inexorable sensation as long as I could before pulling out and squirting my load over Tina's stomach and tits. This signalled hurried gasps and cries of relief from Brian, Mikey and Tosh as they, too, began cumming -- shooting and squirting their warm seed over the faces and tits of Carol and Tina to create a sticky melange of spreading spunk that delighted the older women.

The sweet finale to this fabulous orgy was the sight of Carol and Tina kissing and licking spunk from each other's face, using their fingers to push any remaining cum into their mouths and making a great show of appreciation for the taste. It was a long time before anyone moved or spoke, as everybody's focus was on coming to terms with the fact they'd all enjoyed a fucking, fantastic fuck-fest and hoping it wasn't going to be a one off!

12