The Meeting

Story Info
Employee experiences three-way her with boss and new client.
3.9k words
4.56
25k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 9:30 on a sunny Thursday morning. Shortly after I got to work that day I had been asked to attend a meeting with my boss and a potential client. Though that wasn't normally something that I would be involved with I was excited thinking this could mean a higher position in the company.

Walking into the conference room I was greeted by my boss, Gregg, an older man who had greying hair and the slightest hint of a beer gut under his blue sweater and grey slacks.

"Good morning, Molly." He announced loudly, I could tell something was bothering him.

"Em, good morning, Gregg." I murmured as I went to take my seat across from him at the table.

"You're probably wondering why I had you join this meeting, aren't you?" He said while glancing impatiently at his watch.

"Well yes, this isn't typically what I do." I said as I organized the notes I brought.

"You aren't going to need those," he said, pointing at my notes. "The potential client doesn't speak the best English and requested a woman about her age be presented to help her grasp any concepts she doesn't understand."

"What language does she speak?" I asked.

"I don't know but she's definitely Asian. Could be Chinese, Japanese or Korean."

"But I don't speak any of those languages, I can only speak English and a small amount of Italian I learned in high school."

"I know, no one here does but you're the youngest woman we have working here and that's what she requested."

I didn't get a chance to respond before we heard a knock on the door followed by Gregg's wife, Diana, (who is also his secretary) opening the door and poke her head through. "The woman is in the lobby, she'll be here any minute," she turned her attention to me and smiled, "Good morning, Molly. I couldn't pronounce her name, it's something that starts with an M but that's all I remember."

"Thank you, dear. When she gets here you can send her straight in." Gregg said, leaning back in his chair and looking me in the eyes. "Just smile and be polite, if she asks a question you can't answer just look at me and I'll bail you out, you'll do fine."

The sound of heels clicking the linoleum floor announced the Asian women's presents and we both turned to get a look at our guest. The woman standing in the doorway was easily the most beautiful creature I'd ever laid eyes upon. She was at least 6 ft tall in her heels, her hourglass figure was complimented by her D cup breasts and her chest length jet black hair. She was wearing a white button down shirt tucked into a grey pencil skirt with black stockings running up her long slender legs. The top few buttons of her shirt were undone giving anyone close to her a knock out view of her ample cleavage.

I'd always considered myself straight but the sex appeal oozing from this woman was undeniable and I found myself blushing and looking away. Her smile lit up the room as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Hello, it's lovely to meet you. My name is Motoko Ayasowa. Thank you for agreeing to meet with me." She gave a very respectful bow as Gregg got up and reached his hand out to shake, his infatuation with her was clear.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, too. I'm Gregg Bailey, owner of the company. Mota co? Am I saying that right?" She looked unprepared for the handshake and the sudden enthusiasm from the older man but she recovered quickly.

"Very close, Mo-to-ko." She sounded it out for him with a polite smile while simultaneously accepting the outstretched hand. With them side by side I noticed that they were roughly the same height. When she turned to me her smile got even brighter. "You must be the junior employee I requested to join us? I'm so glad you could be here." Her accent wasn't as thick as I was led to believe and her English seemed flawless, I was even more curious as to why I was there.

"Yes, ma'am. My name is Molly Shields and I've been working here just under 2 years." I presented my hand as well, Gregg reluctantly loosened his grip on Motoko's hand so she could accept my greeting. It's always hard to tell age with Asians but she couldn't have been older than her mid thirties, still much older than me at 24. The age gap between us simply clashed with the explanation Gregg had given me earlier. What was I doing here?

After an appropriate length handshake we all sat down at the oval conference table, Gregg and I on opposite short ends and Motoko in the chair between us with her back to the door. "You've passed my first test, Mr Bailey. I always make an odd request whenever I make a first impression with someone I intend to do business with, it shows me they are reliable and have respect for me." She motions in my direction. "I know it couldn't have made much sense for a junior employee to sit in on a meeting of this importance but you invited this girl non the less. As I requested."

Now it made sense. The mystery being solved gave Gregg a shot of confidence that was visible in the way he sat up straighter. "Your business means a lot to me and my company, miss Motoko. And I most certainly respect you. Gregg beamed. I wasn't sure if I should have been insulted or not and I started to make my leave when her hand shot up.

"Please close the door and return to your seat, Ms Shields. I'd like you to stay for this meeting regardless." I looked to Gregg for approval but he just shrugged. Doing as the beautiful woman asked I shut the door and returned to my seat. "Wonderful, now let's begin what we came here to discuss." She stated with great authority. What came next was a very typical business meeting, a few times Motoko would direct questions to me instead of Gregg and I was able to answer a couple here and there but most I had to reflect onto my much more experienced boss, who was happy to help me out and share his input. After almost an hour of negotiations we'd all come to an understanding and it looked like we were going to close the deal.

"This all seems exactly what my people and I were hoping to accomplish, Mr Bailey. I will have to take it to my table but I think we have an agreement." Motoko confidently stood up from her chair.

"I'm glad we're all on the same page." Gregg said, also standing up.

"There's one final thing that must happen before I can leave here today, and forgive me if it's something very time consuming." Motoko said as she began to undo the buttons on her shirt.

"Wait a minute, what are you doing?" Gregg looked momentarily frozen but Motoko calmly put her hand up to her lips and shushed him.

"It's all right, Mr Bailey. Now please undo your belt and drop your trousers, it's tradition where I'm from that when a deal is struck for both parties to... consummate the new unity." She really was calm about all this, her shirt was now on the chair she'd been sitting in and her black lace bra was on display for us as well as the hint of a garter belt above the hem of her skirt.

Gregg remained motionless for a second before making the sudden movement to begin removing his belt and slacks as fast as he could. Still in my seat I assumed they had forgotten about me so I tried to slip out before things got more inappropriate. My attempt to make it to the door was stopping however as Motoko intercepted me with a firm grasp on my arm and a strong hand on my hip.

"Where are you going, Ms Shields? After I satisfy your boss I'm going to satisfy you." She said in a very matter of fact way, like it wasn't optional. "Don't be shy dear, you're going to love it." She lifted a hand up to move a strand of my mousy brown hair out of my face. We then both turned back to Gregg, who was totally naked at this point, his penis standing up at attention. He didn't have the longest penis I'd ever seen at about 6 inches but it might have been the girthiest and thickest cock ever at 2 inches wide.

"Now that is an impressive weapon you're holding there, Mr Bailey. Do you mind if I wrap my lips around it now?" Motoko strutted her way over to where Gregg was standing.

"Please go right ahead miss Motoko." Gregg's smile was as wide as his dick was long. With the swiftest of movements Motoko was on the table on her hands and knees, arching her back and leaning down towards Gregg's thick cock. I quickly moved to lock the door, if anyone walked in on this it could be very bad. Then I went back to my seat.

From my position I didn't have the greatest view of the action but I was able to look straight up Motoko's skirt, she had a black lace thong that undoubtedly matched the bra she was wearing. It complimented her beautiful, plump ass in an unimaginable way. Her breasts were hanging down between her chest and I could make out that her lips were firmly latched on to Gregg's shafts, her head bobbing back and forth at a quick pace. My body was reacting to the display and I rubbed my legs together as I watched the ecstasy before me.

The room filled with a slurping noise that was making me even more aroused. And with the arousal getting the better of me I made the decision to remove my blouse, similar to what Motoko had done, I was now also just wearing only my bra from the waist up. Motoko began to shift her weight on the table, she transitioned from her hands and knees to a position on her stomach and elbows. What was most impressive was that she did it without removing Gregg from her mouth. With her hands no longer needed to support her they were free to get involved, her left hand moved beneath and began fondling Gregg's balls while the right hand moved to the base of his shaft she jerked him in sync with her sucking.

Gregg's breathing quickened and his face betrayed the intense pleasure as his hands gripped the back of her head and forced his cock deeper into her mouth, grunting like an animal. After what I could only assume was him spending his load into her mouth he paused, released his grip on her hair and slumped back into his chair.

Motoko rolled over onto her back and sat up, making tense eye contact with me. The type of eye contact that a lioness makes with her prey. Leaning over, she began to crawl across the table in my direction and gracefully dismounted. Her hands went to my shoulders as she lowered herself between my legs. "You don't have to do..." my protest was cut short by her finger to my lips. She slowly shook her head with a raised eyebrow and a devilish smile. With that her hands sensually made their way down my torso, pausing at my C cup breasts. She then pulled my bra straps down and lowered the cups down, freeing my perky tits.

Her lips wrapped around the nipple of my left breast while her hand fondled and squeezed my right breasts. I let out a moan of pleasure as she held my nipple in between her teeth and pulled on the other one with her fingers. In the ecstasy I hadn't even noticed that she had hiked my skirt up and began rubbing my soft mound through the blue cotton panties I was wearing. Her lips released my nipple and her face lowered between my legs and I felt her tongue licking my sensitive bits through my panties.

Suddenly she stopped for a second and looked past me. "Enjoying the show?" She addressed Gregg, who was standing to my right with his fully erect penis in his hand.

"Very much so. Don't stop on my account." Was his reply. That was apparently all the permission Motoko needed as she was then tugging off my panties, then she repositioned herself and removed her own thong. With a very smooth flick of the wrist she sent them flying in Gregg's direction. I strained my neck to see his reaction, my panties landed in his hand but her thong went wide and landed on the floor. He held my underwear up to his nose and took a big sniff, he then went down for the thong with my panties still on his face. Something about my boss sniffing my panties made me even more excited.

During the time I was watching Gregg Motoko was making her way around my inner thighs with her tongue, teasing me. I shifted my butt so that my pussy was closer to her lips but that made her back away and look up at me. "Look at you, miss eager beaver." She flashed me an approving smile and when back to my crotch. She started with just the tip of her tongue gently tracing the edges of my womanhood. This was making me even crazier but I didn't want to interpret her, she was clearly more experienced with girls than I was expecting. Finally her tongue made its way closer to the center of my world, licking the outer lips she parted way enough so her finger could slide into me. Her two fingers made their way in with no resistance but the sound of my wet pussy inviting them in. They slowly made their way in deeper until she reached the end of her knuckle. Motoko stole one last glance up at me, I was biting my lip and my eyes were wide, I was exactly where she wanted me. Her head was down again, her lips made it to my clit and her tongue to the top of my entrance, her fingers pulled out to the tip and then plunged back inside with a tremendous force.

She was finger fucking me and sucking on my clit, no man had ever given me as much pleasure as this woman was at that moment and my body was reacting. My hips were buckling and rocking the chair, my head shot back as my mouth open and let loose the most passionate moan of my life, the moan of a girl discovering that she'd been a slut the whole time and never knew it. Out of the corner of my vision I noticed Gregg was getting closer. My panties were still on his face and he'd wrapped Motoko's thong around his penis while he stroked it.

"You're too loud, Molly. Someone is going to hear us." His voice laced with fear. What he did next surprised me, he stuck his cock in my mouth! Probably the easiest way he could think to muffle my sexual awakening. I could taste the saltiness of his pre cum. I started to suck his completely hard cock with enthusiasm, licking his glands from inside my mouth. "You dirty girl." Gregg spoke with my panties muffling his voice. "You've worked here all this time and it never realized that you were such a good little slut."

Gregg's words made me pause for a second, I never thought of myself as a slut, but then I saw that my bosses cock was in my mouth, a woman I'd just met was licking my clit and fingering my pussy. Oh my god, was I a slut? My revaluation was short lived as Gregg decided I wasn't doing my job correctly and put his free hand on the back of my head began to fuck my mouth. I was receptive and moved back to a pace he was comfortable with, his cock making it deeper into my throat with every thrust.

Motoko was still pumping away on me from her kneeling position. Her free hand, the one not currently inside of me, had disappeared underneath her skirt. I could tell she was stimulating herself and I couldn't blame her, she had just selflessly pleased Gregg and was now pleasing me. She deserved a little pleasure.

I could feel my orgasm building inside of me, Motoko was going to make me cum and she knew it. Her fingers sped up and she made eye contact with me. I had the most earth shattering orgasm of my life, I could feel wave after wave of pleasure course through my whole body. I was so mesmerized I hadn't even noticed that Gregg had withdrawn his member from my mouth and was aiming it at my face.

After the post orgasm bliss had worn a second I realized that Motoko had stood up and had lifted her skirt. What I saw was not what I was expecting. She had a large penis standing between her thighs and she was stroking it with the same vigor that Gregg was managing next to her. I didn't have long to think about this new revelation because of what happened next.

They were both pointing their cock at me and pumping hard. I felt the first cum shot before I saw it. I was so transfixed on Motoko's cock that I wasn't paying attention as Gregg sent his sperm flying right into my face. The first rope landed on my forehead and the second one one my nose. In a reflective panic I opened my mouth and closed my eyes. The third shot of Gregg's cum landed in my open mouth, I'd never tasted cum before but in that split second I knew I liked it. And I knew I wanted more.

That was when I felt Motoko shoot her load, right on my exposed breasts. Her fire hose was drenching my tits in cum. I hadn't been with many guys until then but none of them had ever cum this much. It didn't seem humanly possible for the amount of cum she was covering me with. Gregg shot another few spurts at me, some made it into my open mouth and some landed on my chin. I could hear them both panting as they spent their loads. I reached up and wiped the cum out of my eyes, when I looked up I saw that Gregg and Motoko had bright smiles on their faces.

I swallowed the cum in my mouth and reached for each of the cocks in front of me. I could tell they were still oozing a bit and I wanted all the cum I could get. Motoko's dick was first and I took a second to inspect and appreciate it. It wasn't as thick as Gregg's but it was long, probably the longest dick I'd ever seen and it was still pulsing in my hand. I quickly wrapped my lips around it before another drop of cum escaped it. The salty taste was incredible, I sucked what was there until there was none left and she pulled her massive cock out of my mouth. Gregg, who didn't want to get left out, thrust his dripping cock in front of my face. I gladly accepted and began cleaning the cum from his tip. Motoko's thong was bundled around the base of his shaft and my panties were in his hand.

After I was done cleaning Gregg's cock my mind went back to the thought I'd been dreading, I was now a hot mess, covered in cum. I looked down in horror to see that Motoko's seed had dripped down and was drenching my bra, that was wrapped around my stomach from when she pulled it down. My purple bra was now becoming my white bra as the cum began staining it. I reached down and removed it before more damage could be done.

Gregg was standing there leaning against the table as Motoko found her discarded clothes and redressed. "This has been the best business meeting of my life." Gregg proclaimed.

Motoko, who was buttoning up her shirt, looked up and smiled back, "Yes it was very fun, I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves."

"Can we do this again, sometime? The three of us, that is." Gregg spoke to Motoko, not even glancing in my direction.

"I am only in this country for another 4 days, I leave on Monday. It would have to be before then." She turned to look at me. "If Ms Shields is interested, I'd be willing to do this again."

The look on Gregg's face was a crude mix of panic and lust, he knew that I was his ticket for more crazy sex with this gorgeous woman. "I'd love to try this again sometime, with the both of you." I said, confidently. The tension Gregg was holding disappeared and was replaced with gratitude.

"Excellent, excellent. I can't wait, how does Saturday night sound to each of you?" Gregg walked over and returned my underwear as he spoke.

"Wonderful, we can meet in my hotel room. Ms Shields would you please be there at 7? And you Mr Bailey will arrive at 8. I'd like a little extra time with Ms Shields." Gregg looked confused and a little disappointed. "To prepare for you, Mr Bailey. I wish to instruct Ms Shields on her 'skills' at pleasing men." Motoko reassured him.

"Well I suppose that's alright with me. Molly, is that fine with you?" Gregg asked me.

At this point I had begun wiping the cum of my face and breasts with my panties and was only half listening. "Yes, that sounds good." I said.

"Well then I will see you both Saturday night. Good day, Mr Bailey, Ms Shields." Motoko bowed and shook Gregg's hand.

"Please, use our first names." Gregg accepted her shake. "Good day, miss Motoko." With that she was gone, I noticed that Gregg still had her thong.

"Molly, you're a mess right now." Gregg said after the door closed and it was just us.

12