The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what I want to do with him now!" cried Heather with a wicked gleam in her grey eyes. My wife nodded and handed her the leash. "Get up!" Heather ordered roughly as she pulled the leash to motivate me. Wisely, I quickly got to my feet before I was strangled to death by the collar. She threw the leash over one shoulder and led me to where a hook dangled from a chain in the ceiling. "Arms up!" was her next order. She looped the chain of my bonds over the hook, then hauled me up with the rope assembly so that I was groaning and standing on tip toes. "There," she said as she turned me to face the room. My heart sank as l saw that all five of the women were brandishing whips in their hands! They all delighted in the torment and trepidation that my face must have betrayed. Heather turned me back around and said, "All right ladies! Anything goes!" I heard more cheering and the unmistakable sound of whips being readied behind me.

The first whip cracked and I winced as it let a delicious streak of pain across the cheeks of my naked ass. The ladies let out louder and louder cheers as successive blows began to land. When they were finished, my back, ass and thighs were tiger striped with whip lashes and stinging from the fun the ladies had just had. They left me dangling and slowly spinning from the assembly feeling like flayed hamburger for what seemed like forever.

"What shall we do with him now, ladies?" came the clarion call.

"I know!" exclaimed a voice. There was a lot of whispering and giggling before they finally released me from the hook. I immediately dropped to the floor like so much beef. They left me on my hands and knees to crawl around after them on the floor and attached a humbler between my legs. This was a painful and most humiliating experience, but the ladies whooped and hollered and loved the display. They were taking full advantage of me and there was nothing whatsoever I could do about it. My wife had me over a barrel and I had given my word.

When I was finally stopped, I was dizzy from the action of the humbler on my balls, the whipping I had just received and the effects of the mickey I realized they had slipped into my drink. I sat and swayed for a moment down on all fours in front of these women before the leash was jerked up and I heard my wife command, "You are going to eat each and every one of our pussies until we cum, you Whore! Satisfy all of us!" A cheer and much laughter went up from the audience as the leash was handed to Brooke who was seated on the couch. She began to reel the leash in and me with it.

My head was pushed between her legs as the exquisite scent of her wet pussy was thrust into my nose and taste buds. She cupped the back of my head with a slender hand and held me exactly where she wanted me. The other ladies let out a cheer when they saw my tongue and lips started working. Brooke, it seemed, reacted strongest to my tongue being pushed inside her sweet, landing stripped cunt as my nose massaging her soaking wet slot. The more I licked and slurped, the wetter she became and the tighter her grip on the back of my head. When her breath grew short and her moans began to get shrill, I knew she was close to cumming. The vibrations now coursing through her body was causing vibrations I could feel. I pushed my tongue right up her soft, wet snatch and tickled her G-spot for the last time. She clamped her hands to my head and howled with pleasure as she began to explosively cum. She rocked back and forth with both of her hands clasping ever tighter as the waves of pleasure overtook her. The rest of the ladies clapped and cheered for her as she sat on the couch, moaning in pleasure, cumming all over my waiting tongue and washing my face quite effectively with her delicious, aromatic pussy juices.

"Oh my God," she whispered almost involuntarily. "You have a magic mouth!" She then reclined on the couch cooing, moaning and shuddering while she enjoyed the multiple orgasms I had sent her into. "He has such a nice, talented tongue," she mentioned to my wife dreamily as an aftershock took hold., "For such a cheater," she added quickly. Her friends all smiled and cheered, now excitedly and eagerly awaiting their opportunity for an encounter with my magic mouth.

Again I felt the leash tighten and looked up to see as it was handed over to our raven black haired hostess, Cheyenne, who now regarded me with her flashing black eyes. She laid me on my back in the middle of the floor rug, placed her thigh high black leather boots on either side of my head and hiked up her black leather mini skirt before lowering her pantiless, trimmed tangle of raven black pubic hair to my face. I began by nibbling the soft flesh of her inner thighs. She yipped each time I took a soft nip of her hot flesh. I felt her pussy get hotter, wetter, puffier and redder with each nibble I took. When my tongue finally reached her soft, juicy cunt, I was enthralled by the softness of her netherhair. I buried my nose in her sculpted puff as I slammed my tongue into her soaking wet slot. Her breathing began to accelerate almost immediately and both of her hands clamped down on the sides of my head. She took control of my melon and used my tongue as her personal masturbation device. Up and down her deluged slot, to her spiky clitty to lick and nibble and then down to force my tongue inside her to tickle her G-spot with the pointy tip of my tongue.

Shallow breathing, low moaning, whimpering and the vibrations running wildly through her body told me when she was close to an orgasm. Her climax started rather quickly and she began to squirt all over my face while moaning loudly and riding up and down on my tongue. With a very loud moan through hoarse breathing, she threw back her head and began to orgasm. The other women clapped and cheered as their sister in spirit began to cum.

After thoroughly washing my now shiny face with her sweet pussy, she dismounted and patted my head. "You are everything I would have expected," she breathed as she lay back on the floor to experience her afterglow. "Indeed, a magic mouth!"

The leash again tightened the collar around my neck. As I looked up, I saw that it had been handed to Kelly. She led me along for a short distance on all fours before stopping at a piece of wall on which she put her back, allowing her spread legs to fall away at an oblique angle. She took my head gently in both of her strong hands and led my face to her wonderful, wet snatch. She was instantly wetter as soon as my tongue began to touch and explore.

"Oh, yes! That's right, you little slut, use that tongue for what it was meant for! Mmm-hmm, oh yeah, right there, Baby! Licking and eating pussy is about all you are good for, Whore; so, do it well." she cooed and encouraged as she held my head precisely where she wanted it. I delicately slid the point of my tongue along her slot between her damp and puffy pussy lips. She was apparently enjoying the festivities, too. She sighed deeply before directing my tongue to where it was to repeat the procedure. I flickered my tongue over her pulsating clitty and then slid it down her scrumptious slot again. As I repeated the process her breathing became very shallow and her moans became quite shrill. I knew I was driving her closer and closer to orgasm. Between her hands guiding me to exactly where she wanted me and her gentle instruction I soon had her screaming and cumming in place. She threw back her head and began moaning loudly, my tongue detecting that I had set her off before any other organ in my body. The taste of her pussy juice had changed, and I knew that was the biggest giveaway that she was really cumming. The other women erupted into cheers as soon as she started to cum in my face. I just had time to finish cleaning out her tight, tasty, tender twat when the leash tightened again and I was obliged to follow its lead.

Heather now held the leash and led me back to the sofa where she sat me down. She slid the straps of her light blue, heart laden teddy down her arms, exposing her wonderful, triple D cup, cherry tipped tits. She quickly grabbed my head and stuffed it between her giant knockers, cutting off my breathing as she wrapped those massive mammaries around my head. She held me there until my struggles indicated my desperate need a breath then withdrew my face from its smothering place just long enough for me to draw breath before plunging me between them again then repeating the cycle. I lost count of the number of times she repeated the procedure but I knew from the start that I would fight off every son of Adam if they came to sta where I was. When she finished, I was dizzy and disoriented from lack of oxygen but still dimly aware of the laughter and merriment around me.

She now lay down on her back, spread her legs, undid snaps at the damp crotch of her teddy and exposed her now deliciously steamy, damp cunt. "Lie on your stomach between my legs and eat my pussy!" she demanded with flashing grey eyes while pulling my head between her legs by pulling on the leash. I complied with her instruction and, as I approached, noticed that she had shaved a cute little heart into her strawberry blond pubic hair. Instantly I mentally noted that the collars matched the cuffs on her. I thought her heart looked very cute on her as I approached my position.

I really didn't need the tugging on the leash to make me comply with her demands, but it helped keep me on track. I slid my arms under her legs and draped my fingers into her crotch. When my tongue was busy inside her deep, sopping snatch, I would diddle her cute little clitty. Soon, she too was cupping the back of my head to guide me and my tongue was exploring her sweet and already dripping wet cunt. Watching her sisters in spirit had apparently excited her tremendously! The other women were ecstatic, clapping and cheering loudly. My tongue wandered, explored, excited and tasted her pussy with great interest and gusto. She grabbed both sides of my head and directed me to take long strokes of my tongue from the back of her cunt to the front, and then back again. Soon she was screaming, "Oh fuck, oh yes, right there!" over and over in gradually shriller tones. I was surprised to heaer these words from her. Generally, she was quite quiet. She squeezed my head in both hands and rocked back and forth while I flickered my tongue over her sweet clit and through her sopping wet slot making her pleas and cries ever more shrill. She forcefully grabbed my head and rocked my tongue up and down her wet pussy while she threw her head back and began to cry out to God in a high pitched voice as her pussy dissolved into a sopping wet mess. I knew I had just sent her into multiple orgasms with my tongue, and she meant to make the most of them. The other women clapped and cheered as they congratulated their spirit sister.

When she had released my head, they lay me face up on a the couch with my head hanging off the outer edge of the arm rest. My wifes white stockinged legs stepped over and around my ears. She squatted down, lowering her puffy, overwrought pussy to my face. "Eat me, Slut!" she commanded, watching my movements intently. "Clean me up!" My jaws and tongue were pretty worn out by this time, after having pleasured four other women under similar but slightly different circumstances; but, I dutifully opened my mouth and gave her soft, moistening slot a very tender lick. I was rewarded by a sharp intake of her breath and a trickle of cum draining onto my lips and face. Rejuvenated by her actions, I began to flicker my tongue over her button like clitty. Her breaths shortened and her moaning got louder. Suddenly she began wailing loudly, and the trickle of cum from her cunt turned into a torrent as she climaxed and squirted all over my soaking wet face. She rotated her hips, held my head to her crotch and bounced as she came all, her juices running off my chin and onto my chest. Her friends were just as enthusiastic in their clapping and cheering as they had been for all the others.

"So, what do we do with him, now?" a voice from behind me asked once my wife had been helped off my face.

"Well, he fucked around on you, so let's peg him!" came a voice from my left. The suggestion was met with wild cheering and clapping from the other ladies. They pulled me off the sofa and threw me onto the floor, then pushed and prodded me until I was on all fours. I felt the butt plug handle being grabbed and roughly removed before a warm liquid began flowing into the crack of my ass, eventually to be massaged into my asshole by soft, feminine hands. When the ladies could see that I was ready, my wife knelt down between my legs and forced my knees wider apart. I felt her plastic prong as she rubbed it up and down the crack of my ass.

"Arch your back, point that ass up," my wife instructed. "I want to watch your tight little asshole open up to me," she giggled as did the rest of the women as they watched what my wife was doing with great interest. She had been pegging me off and on throughout the course of our entire relationship, so the suggestion just excited me. I complied and arched my back and exposed my ass to make it even more vulnerable. At this point, she began quickly slapping the cheeks of my ass, reddening them back to a cherry colour. "See what a cute little ass he has?" she tittered, displaying me to her friends as she began to quickly work her she prong into my throughly lubed asshole. I was so relaxed from the mickey they had slipped me that she popped through my inner ring in only a few short strokes.

"Breath, Sweetie," she whispered as I felt the head of her she cock penetrating me. She dropped her hands to my hips and pressed her prong deep inside my asshole in one slow, sensual stroke and I moaned louder, much to the continued delight of the other ladies around. I whimpered and quivered when I felt her hips touch my ass. "Okay," she whispered. "Here we go," as she began to undulate and pick up a cadence. With her hips, she began a rocking motion, pressing her prong in and out of my now relaxed and accepting asshole. My breath rasped in and out of my lungs under the pounding she was giving me, accompanied by the more than occasional moans and groans.

Cheyenne walked around to the front of me and placed her giant dildo in my mouth. "Suck it, you Slut!" she hissed as she clamped her left hand to my skull to better control my actions. I closed my lips around it and began to bob up and down in time with my wifes thrusts, much to the great delight of the others present.

"Do you like this?" whispered a soft, seductive voice in my right ear as a wonderful, feminine touch graced my oh so swollen and aching balls.

I dropped the cock from my mouth as well as dropping my head in my humiliation as I quietly answered, "Yes, Mistress." There was loud whooping, clapping and cheering from my female tormentors. That was their cue. Now, they would devour me.

My wife withdrew and tapped out to Heather who was faster than she looked. In a deft motion, she scooped my legs up and threw them over my head and landing me on my shoulders before pouncing on my hindquarters, running her soft hands up and down the back of my legs and ass.

"Oh, that's very nice!" she cooed as she stood up above me, placed her hands on the back of my legs and began to fit her synthetic dick into my relaxed and open asshole. I moaned involuntarily as she slid by the inner ring deep to inside me, much to the delight of the ladies watching the floor show. She kept moving in and out of my ass very slowly and carefully, widening my channel and allowing me to adjust to her girth with each thrust. Soon, her hips were plunging her dildo into my throughly relaxed asshole, massaging my prostate with each passing plunge making my body involuntarily buck and cry out with pleasure.

My breath hissed in and out of me as if driven by a steam piston. My body was alive with sensations reverberating throughout my being. Periodically, her she prong would hit a particularly sensitive spot, and I would gasp or wince. Her hands and actions were were completely intoxicating my senses. "Should I like this this much?" I thought. "I don't know, but GOD it feels good!"

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried when I could take the pressure no longer. This brought up a tremendous cheer and clapping from the other ladies. The little strawberry blond really bore down on me and was fucking like a demon, determined to see my cum as it leaked out the tip of my cage.. She put her hand on my sheathed prong and aimed it at my face. The house erupted with cheers, clapping and suggestions.

"Don't let him cum!" laughed one woman.

"Ruin his orgasm!" shouted another.

"No!" called another feminine voice, "I have a better idea! Make him cum on his face!"

"Yeah, make him cum on his face!" came another shout.

They started chanting, "Cum on his face! Cum on his face!" over and over.

Within moments, my body began to dance and vibrate from the intense sensations now coursing through me and I sensed that my orgasm was imminent. A few moments later, seminal fluid was being pumped from my rock hard cock, through the sheath and drained on my face. The women went wild with glee. "Oh, that is so hot!" exclaimed Cheyenne as she watched my own cum drizzling all over my face. I closed my eyes as they laughed, clapped and scooped cum toward my lips and generally celebrated my debauchery.

The women couldn't help but notice that drops of cum had rolled off my face and onto the floor. My wife now took the leash, flipped me over and forced my head toward the cum drops on the floor. "You know what to do," she teased as she held my nose to the floor. The women present cheered my wifes display of dominance wildly as my tongue cleaned the offending fluid from the floor.

Brooke now took the leash and began to pull toward the sofa. "I want to take him on the couch, Missionary style!" she bubbled through a wicked smile. The other women cheered and began tugging my semi-willing body toward the couch. There they lay me on my back and Brooke was between my legs before my back came to rest on the cushions. She knelt between my splayed legs now held spread by the other women, fed the strap on cock into my abused asshole and easily pressed in. The air in my lungs exited sharply as she did and I sighed softly once again. Moments later, she was plunging in and out, making me moan and pant as she massaged my prostate. She maintained pressure and progressively got faster and faster until I was panting, whimpering and cumming all over my stomach.

"My, you do certainly seem to like that!" giggled Brooke from between my legs as she lazily drew her finger about the large puddle of milky white cum now pooling atop my stomach.

Yes, Mistress," I whispered as all of the women grinned and joined in feeding my own cum to my open mouth until the puddle had disappeared.

Part way through Brooke fucking my ass , Kelly climbed up to stand above my face with her strap prong in her hand smiling wickedly and triumphantly. She lowered it to my face and fed it directly into my open, waiting mouth. The other women cheered as she forced more and more of her plastic penis through my mouth and down my throat. She took the back of my head in one hand and slowly forced her prong deeper and deeper down my throat until my nose was touching her straps. Occasionally, she would withdraw and let me gasp for breath before cutting off my air supply once again. I was dizzy and disoriented by the time she withdrew for the final time.

"I know what I want to do now," mentioned Heather as she stood me up, took the leash and walked me until I was behind the couch. She turned me to face it then slid a delicate hand onto my upper back then suddenly and roughly bent me over it. Cheyenne placed a silver platter at the point where my prong contacted the back of the sofa. She grabbed my hips with both her hands and plunged her plastic prong right into my stretched and ready hole. With the amount of abuse my poor hole had taken already, it was pliable and gaping for her when her turn came. She slid her over sized plastic prong deep inside me in a single thrust and began a rocking motion, pressing the cock deep inside me with each thrust and touching my ass cheeks with her hips on each cycle. She took my arms behind my back, holding them high above my head so that I would have to bend low and automatically arch my back under the torture. I was a complete mess in my sexual delirium. Again, I began to moan, groan, pant and whimper, much to the delight of all the ladies present. She grabbed my arms and pulled them back behind me, causing me to bow deeper and expose my ass to her further. The other women cheered her on and she began to perform for them. Shifting both arms to one hand, she began slapping my ass in time with her thrusts, she shoved the latex cock in deep inside then withdrew in time with her beat on my butt. When the time came, she buried her schlong deep in my ass and held it there to made me dance like a marionette on the end of it, much to the continued amusement of her club mates.