The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other ladies continued to laugh and cheer as she began to increase her tempo. "You gonna cum again?" giggled a voice beside me. Out of the corner of my eye and in the haze that was enveloping my brain, I saw Brooke standing beside me and asking the question.

I was about to utter "Yes, Mistress," in response when the sound of my sweet wifes voice beat me to it. "Oh, yes," she said rather matter of factly.. "He actually cums very easily through a good prostate ploughing. Sometimes, I think he's really just a gay bottom bitch boy!" Raucous laughter all around followed her comment.

I blushed deep because I was half afraid she might be right. "This feels way better than it should," I thought as Heathers cock continued to pound in and out of my ass driving me on.

I got completely lost in the sensations that Heather was sending coursing through my system and began to raspingly moan. Undetermined time passed before she brought my ear to her lips and made her enquiry. "You really do like that, don't you Sweetie?" as I was puffing and panting for breath.

"Yes," I admitted in a barely audible whisper more to myself than to the women of the room.

A hand came down sharply on one cheek of my ass making me start and whimper. "What?" my wife demanded from right behind me "Say it properly and louder so we can hear you!"

"Yes, Mistress!" I almost shouted with my waning self control worn right to the fingernails. My comment was met with gales of laughter and more cheering. These ladies were really enjoying themselves at my expense. At this time, cum began to leak out of my cock cage again and onto the silver platter placed before me for just such an emergency. Fingers gathered up my love juice and tucking it into my mouth once more.

"Oh, that's a good boy!" Kelly breathed into my ear as I sucked my own cum from her fingers. "That is so hot!" Her words were met with cheers of approval as Heather stood up and withdrew from my body leaving a slightly empty feeliing. My ass twitched and jumped as she exited.

"How should we humiliate our captive now?" Heather enquired with brightly flashing eyes and a huge grin.

"I want to fuck him in the swing," grinned Kelly wickedly, scooping up my leash and leading the way. Cheers, clapping and laughter followed as they jerked me up from the couch and led me roughly toward the swing. They wrapped me up in it so that I was on my back with the restraints on my legs forcing them straight up in the air. They quickly attached the restraints on my arms to rings on the straps and there I was, immobile and at the mercy of these wicked women. A slap on my ass and their excitement level told me that they were ready to begin. The soft but strong hands clutched my hips as another plastic prong was inserted into my gaping rectum. She then began to swing me gently back and forth as her she cock worked in and out, building up pressure and momentum.

She stopped abruptly and pulled out causing me to start at the abruptness of the departure, "His ass is not red enough. Lets get out a paddle and we'll see if we can make it glow in the dark!" she suggested. The other ladies laughed and cheered as my eyes turned saucer sized and I began to sweat the suggestion, fearing the Armageddon that my ass was about to face. Cheyenne retrieved the paddle out of its hiding place and they began to take turns liberally applying it to the cheeks of my ass until it was as deep a cherry red ad Heathers nipples. I yelped with each contact, to which the women just laughed. "Serves you right, Cheater!" screamed Brooke as she took a turn swinging the paddle at my exposed ass That girl had some gusto and had obviously played some baseball.

"That's better," Kelly roughly commented as she looked at the colour of my ass and put down the paddle, preparing to resume debauching me. My ass was stinging and sore when she slid the plastic peter slung at her waist easily back into my rump and I whimpered softly as her hips made contact. "Poor Cheater doesn't like to have his ass paddled? Aww, well that's too bad." she teased as she resumed rocking me back and forth, fucking me fully and completely with her plastic phallus all the while gaining in intensity and speed.

"Sizzling," she breathed as she watched the action in front of her. Her rubbing of my prostrate was beginning to unleash familiar vibrations to race around my body and I was moaning through roughened panting around the cock that had been planted deep inside my mouth. The other ladies clapped and cheered as Kelly sent physical shock waves through my system and my cock cage bounced along with her thrusts before beginning to leak cum onto my stomach once again. "Ladies, you know what to do!" cried my wife. With that, they began to scoop up the cum from my stomach and tuck it into my open and willing mouth.

Heather then chose to come around to my face and begin to tap my lips with her artificial tool. I looked up at her from my confined perch with lust filled eyes. She placed her hands on both sides of my head and pressed down until my lips were directly in front of her she cock. "Open wide, Slut," she said quietly, looking down intently on me. I opened my mouth as wide as I could because I knew what was coming next. She pressed the prong between my teeth, through my mouth and into my throat. I gagged slightly, and there was collective laughter from the women. "You had better get used to this and learn to control that gag reflex of yours," mentioned Heather as she pressed home once again. "You'll be doing this a lot from now on!" she giggled. Her comment was met with cheers from the other women in the room and a sinking feeling in my gut.

"Will I ever get to fuck again?" I wondered, "or, is this it for me?"

I cringed at these thoughts, but was rendered mute by the plastic prick that Heather currently had lodged deep in my warm, wet and relaxed throat. Kelly, who was still at my ass had a really good hip motion going, sending shock waves of force and pleasure coursing through my system. I was trembling all over. My asshole was twitching a rockin' beat and I would have moaned like a bitch in heat had Heather not kept my mouth busy with the she prong she had strapped around her own waist. In this state if intoxication, these ladies could have done anything that they wanted to me, and I would not have complained one tiny iota.

Between the actions of Heather in my mouth and Kelly in my ass, I was soon cumming through my little cage again. Heather withdrew her she prong from my mouth momentarily so that all could participate in the ritual of feeding me my own cum. Fingers and hands dabbed in the gathering puddle at my midsection and then stuffed themselves into my open and waiting mouth.

"So hot!" mentioned Brooke as she as observed me through her deep, piercing blue eyes and witnessed me slurping up the sticky fluid from her delicate hand.

After disentangling me from the swing, the hostess began. "Well, ladies, I have been saving this special treat for last." Out of line of sight, near the wall was a shrouded figure, which she then pushed into the centre of the room. She whipped aside the shroud to more whooping, clapping and cheering. It was an old fashioned set of stocks!

My eyes widened and my heart sank as the vision of the stocks percolated through my brain. I hung my head and thought, "These women are really serious about this!" I thought with trepidation rising through me to become the panic accompanying the butterflies in my stomach.

They led me around to the back side, making me put my head and wrists into the receivers before lowering the boom and locking me in place. I was once again unable to escape and as the held helpless captive of these wicked and aroused women. Through process of elimination, I deduced that Cheyenne was approached from behind me. She roughly kicked my legs apart, separating my knees. "You ready for this?" she asked as she put her delicate hands on my shoulders. She then slapped my ass so hard that I jumped, and I was sure that she had left a red hand print on my already rouged behind. Roughly grabbing my hips, she brutally shoved an enormous, machine made wang up my relaxed and gaping asshole in one motion. Her action made the air hiss out of my lungs in a sound somewhere between a moan and a scream and my shoulders to bounce off the "T" of the stocks. The other women laughed then began to clap and cheer her on. I lay my head down on the hard, rough wood of the stocks to take what was coming to me as my body continued to bounce and jump involuntarily.

"Give it to him good, Cheyenne!" exclaimed my nefariously smiling wife as she stood in front of me drinking in the scene.

"Rip him a new one!" called Kelly.

"Harder! Harder!" Brooke cried loudly, and the rest of the women joined in the chant.

" God, women can be bloodthirsty," I thought.

"That is so hot!" clapped Heather, completely enthralled with the festivities.

While she was tossing my body around like a rag doll and bouncing me off the wood of the stocks, the other ladies placed a box in front of me. My wife climbed up and proffered her prosthetic penis directly to my lips.

"Open wide, you little Cheating Whore!" she growlingly demanded as I watched her gorgeous brown eyes flash and dance above me. Instantly, my lips flew open at the sound of the command and she tucked her plastic tool inside, exerting pressure until the tip brushed the back of my thoroughly relaxed throat. She paused for a moment and made her way further into my waiting and willing throat. "That's my boy. Always the fast learner!" she smiled wickedly. "You didn't even gag that time, Sweetie!" Her hands found the back of my head and she began to bounce my mouth down and up her plastic pecker in time with Cheyenne, who had a firm hold of my hips and was rocketing her enormous synthetic phallus in and out of my thoroughly abused asshole. making me gasp and moan loudly. The other ladies clapped and cheered as they watched shock waves and reverberations pinging around my body making me dance and jitter to her tune.

"He's cumming again!" one of the women suddenly squealed from out of my line of site as she spotted the stream of liquid leaking from the slot at the tip of my cock cage. The ladies all laughed at my predicament and gathered to fee me more of my own cum. while Cheyenne behind me began to increase her tempo. The faster she went, the faster was the flow from my cage, the more fingers fed it to me.

I was moaning and whimpering, very sore and heavily gaped by the horrendous pounding they were giving me. Cheyenne withdrew her huge strap member from my thoroughly abused ass, which was now jumping and twitching all over, all at once. My wife, who was still in front of me then withdrew her plastic prong from my throat. I was red in the face and weak in the knees from battering I had just received. The other women laughed at me and congratulated my wife and the red head who had so effectively worked me over.

My wifes face hove into my narrowed and fuzzy view, took my chin between her fingers and turned my face toward her. "You've been through quite a bit tonight," she stated. "Do you think you've learned your lesson?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am!" I replied, looking up momentarily.

"What?" she questioned sharply, bringing her hand down on my sore and red ass.

I winced at the blow and the pain it had caused on my already battered and abused ass. "Yes, Mistress." I replied meekly with downcast eyes. The other ladies so enjoyed seeing my wife dominate me like this. They clapped and throughly enjoyed her power.

I was released from the stocks and fell gasping to the floor. The women laughed and babbled about the evening as they unwrapped the restraints from my wrists and ankles. My wife busied herself getting dressed, collecting her belongings and the remains of my clothes. A blanket was thrown over me by many hands as all of the women were helping with the process. I was hustled out the side door and into the back seat of our waiting car wearing nothing but the blanket, some lingerie, a collar and a chastity cage. The light in the driveway was quite dim by this time of evening and I was just thankful that our passage went unnoticed. I was quite sore and unsteady after having just been gang banged like a bitch by five women; so, my wife had to help me to get into the vehicle. She then threw the pictorial "evidence" of my crime and a bag full of the shredded remains of my clothes on the seat beside me and shut the back door. Looking as shiny as a glazed doughnut from all the female cum that had been spread on me, I leaned over and examined the "evidence" in the dim light. As it turned out, they were some of the more innocuous pictures of our vacation to Venezuela last year.

She got into the drivers seat, closed the door, fidgeted with the keys and prepared to start the engine.

"Honey?" I asked through the haze that now fully enveloped my brain.

"Yes, Sweetie?" she replied, her gorgeous brown eyes smiling and flashing at me in the rear view mirror.

"That was a great game."