The Meeting Pt. 03

Story Info
Molly and Motoko are joined by Gregg for three-way.
5.2k words
4.52
6.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always I think that someone could enjoy this as a stand alone story but it's probably going to make more sense if you've read the first two.

Motoko stood up and walked over to the bedside table in her hotel room, the beautiful Asian shemale had removed her metal butt plug so she could fuck me with a rubber double dildo and her enormous penis. I was still out of breath, laying on the bed with a pool of her semen in my vagina and the aforementioned double dildo half in my butt. I watched her find both the plug she'd given me as well as the one she was wearing, hers was significantly larger than the one I had tried. She elegantly slid hers back into its hiding place in her ass and picked up mine.

"I'd recommend putting it back in," she said, turning to me while holding the little plug up. "I have more plans for your cute, little butt tonight. Especially when Gregg gets here." She gave me a wink with that last part and placed the plug on the bed next to me before retreating to the bathroom.

I looked at the clock and it was 7:38. I'd only been here for half an hour and I felt like I'd spent a lifetime in this place. Knowing Gregg, he would show up early, Motoko told him to be here at 8 but I had a feeling we'd see him sooner. I was a total mess at this point but I wanted to be presentable for when my boss showed up expecting the greatest sex of his life.

First things first I slid the double dildo out of my ass, there was an audible pop as it expelled from my rear. It was still slimy with lube and probably Motoko's cum. I made sure I got the plug nice and greased before I guided it back where it belonged. If Motoko was going to stick her monstrous cock in my butt I wanted to be at least a little prepared.

I got up and went to the wall where I checked my reflection in the glass picture frame of a landscape portrait on the hotel wall. My hair betrayed the fact that I had recently been fucked, I did my best to smooth it out but there was no mistaking my sex hair. My makeup was mostly intact, save for my lipstick which was smeared like it was done by a toddler trying to imitate her mommy when no one was looking. I wiped it off with a tissue, that was when I realized I had dried cum on my lips too.

I went over to the hotel bathroom in time to see Motoko putting the finishing touches on her makeup. We were both still naked and I could feel her cum dripping down my legs. "Do you need the mirror?" She asked me with a sincere smile.

"Yes, thank you." I replied. She backed up and gave me space in front of the sink and mirror. I did my best to clean myself up and eventually got myself presentable. Next matter of business was my vagina full of cum. I ripped off some toilet paper and started wiping my legs where it had been dripping. Motoko noticed me doing this and stopped me.

"Let me help you, Molly." She said as she gently pushed me up against the wall. She dropped to her knees with her hands on my hips holding me to the wall. She bent her head over and started licking my legs all over wherever there was loose cum. Then she worked her way up to my thighs before finding her way to my pussy. Her tongue started lapping the cum directly as she was sticking it as deep into my pussy as she could.

I could feel my orgasm building with every lick her nose nestled my clitoris. I was shaking but her hands on my butt firmly held me in place. Without warning Motoko stopped everything. She pulled her tongue out and let go of me and stood up. "That was fun, you're now completely clean down there." She smiled and brushed her hands against my sex. Her touch was nothing but a tease, she had to have known how close she had come to making me cum and was now just toying with me.

"Oh please Motoko, I'm so close, just a little more?" I panted. She just smiled at me and turned back to the mirror. I couldn't take it anymore and my fingers were on my clit in a flash, rubbing up and down trying to push myself over the edge.

"No, Molly." I felt her hand on my wrist. She then pulled me into her embrace, we were both still naked and our breasts pushed up against each other as she hugged me. "I want you as aroused as possible for this next part. Desperation will make you eager to please. If you're a good girl for Gregg and I you will be allowed to cum." She whispered in my ear as she held me.

I gave her a slight nod to acknowledge my understanding and she smiled. "See, you can be a good girl." She let go of me and we continued getting ready. After we finished re applying makeup we both got semi dressed, she wrapped her robe around herself and I just put my bra and thong back on but none of my other clothes. When I looked at the clock it was 8:04.

I heard a buzzing noise from the nightstand and Motoko went over and pulled her cellphone up. After unlocking it and reading a text she put it back down and looked at me. "He's here." She smiled her bright smile. "Okay this is going to sound weird but I want you to be on the floor on your knees when he walks in." She explained in an understanding tone. "I'm going to more or less present you for him, you're going to be his little slut and then him and I are going to fuck you at the same time. If at any point you are uncomfortable just tell us to stop and I promise I will make him stop."

She gave me a hug. "Okay" I said, "You know what's best." She looked really happy when I said that.

"He'll be here any second, you get on the floor while I pour him a drink." She went to the door first and unlocked it, then she went over to the table where she had poured us wine earlier. I got into position on my knees in front of the door, just far enough away from it that I wouldn't be hit when it opened. I could hear Motoko dropping ice in a glass followed by a stream of liquid.

After about a minute on my knees the door opened without warning, the bright light from the hallway contrasted the dim light we had in the hotel room and I had to look away for a second. The door closed and I looked up to see my boss, Gregg, was standing there with a hint of surprise on his face. He must not have expected me to greet him like this but he rolled with it.

"Good evening, ladies. I hope you haven't been having too much fun without me." He said confidently, walking into the room and taking the drink Motoko had made for him. I could smell the cologne he was wearing from my place on the floor.

"Please sit down," Motoko smiled after handing him what looked like a whiskey. "Molly, come over here and entertain our guest." Gregg seemed perfectly happy to go along with this and sat down on the couch. He was dressed nicer than I think I'd ever seen him, with a green polo shirt and black dress pants. He'd also shaved recently and his hair was slicked back like the godfathers.

Motoko got up next to him, she had her arm around his shoulders and half stood half sat on the couch with her breasts conveniently at eye level for Gregg. I could see her mouth the words 'crawl to him' at me. Of course she also threw in a wink with it. I did as instructed and crawled up to the older man and shemale waiting for me. I tried to crawl in a sexy way but I don't think it was half as sexy as I wanted it to be.

I got up to the floor right in front of him, his legs were spread and I filled the gap between then. "Molly, show Gregg what you've learned. But first apologize for the terrible blowjob you gave him last time." Motoko commanded me with a strict tone I hadn't heard from her before. I was pretty confident that this was an act for Gregg so I played along.

"I'm sorry for the terrible blowjob I gave you last time, sir, please give me a chance to do better." I lowered my head in mock shame.

Gregg shifted on the couch and started undoing his belt. "Well Molly, since you asked so nicely I guess I can allow it." I reached up and helped him get his cock out. I pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles and my lips were around his soft dick before his pants hit the floor. Instantly I was sucking, I wanted to get him hard quickly so I used my hands to pump his shaft while I licked all over the head. His cock was so thick, as soon as it started getting hard my mouth couldn't easily fit it anymore. Motoko had length but wasn't anywhere as thick as Gregg's monster.

I had no idea how I was supposed to fit this down my throat, I looked up at the couple on the couch hoping for encouragement but it was like they forgot about me. Motoko's robe was open and Gregg was sucking on her right nipple while he felt up her left breast. Her cock was out and she was gently stroking it, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she let herself enjoy the moment. I was on my own with Gregg's dick.

I didn't want to let either of them down so I continued my efforts. I slobbered all over that dick, I got it wet and slippery so I could easily slide it in my mouth. Gregg was solid as a rock so I had to lift myself up further on my knees so I could thrust my throat down, which was easier said than done but I got in position and prepared myself. Before taking the plunge I looked back up and saw both Motoko and Gregg had stopped playing with each other and were watching me with anticipation. Motoko gave me her confident smile and Gregg had a burning lust in his eyes.

With all the willpower I could muster I forced Gregg's throbbing member down my inexperienced throat. I managed to stop myself from picking but I only found myself halfway down his penis shaft.

"Swallow, Molly, you can do this. Just like I showed you." Motoko commented on my situation. I took her advice to heart as I took Gregg's dick deeper into my throat. I did as Motoko said and swallowed until my nose reached Gregg's public hair. I allowed myself to relax a little and I heard clapping and suddenly Motoko was on the floor by my side. Her hands brushed my hair out of my face and she whispered in my ear. "You're doing great. This next part will drive him crazy."

Before I had time to think about what she said her hands gripped either side of my head and she began pulling me off of Gregg's dick. Just before the thing exited my throat however she plunged me back down. She started working me up and down, jerking Gregg off with my throat. I panicked a bit at first but when she settled into a routine my body let it happen.

Gregg was definitely living this, he was grunting like an animal and bucking his hips to meet me. After maybe 40 seconds of this I could see in his eyes that he was going to cum soon. Gregg had a tell on him where he'd always bite his lip when he was about to explode. I noticed it and sure enough I felt the surge of cum rocket down straight into my stomach. Gregg put his hand on my forehead and pulled his cock out of my mouth like Excalibur and shot a few big strands of cum on my face before coating Motoko with the last few dying shots.

Gregg slumped back on the couch, completely out of breath. "Oh that was the best blowjob I've ever received. He croaked out while gasping for air. Motoko was already leaning towards me, licking the cum off my face. I was also out of breath but I moved to help Motoko find and lick up all the cum. After my face was clean Motoko moved her face close to my mouth so I could lick what little cum had made it onto her face. Then we did what we'd been doing all night and we embraced each other in a passionate kiss and swapped the cum between each other until none was left.

When we looked back to Gregg sitting on the couch he was stroking his soft cock while watching us. "You two should occupy each other for a bit. I need a second to recharge." He said. Motoko got up from the floor and then reached down and pulled me up by my bra straps.

"You've been a good girl so far, Molly, but not enough to cum just yet." Motoko said as she walked around me and unhooked my bra, she then pulled it off my shoulders. "Get on the bed, lie on your back and hold your tits together." She said in her stern voice. I did as she said and I felt a hard spank on my butt as I climbed up on the bed. When I looked back Gregg was standing there looking at me like I was a piece of meat.

I got on my back and cupped my breasts like Motoko had said. I watched her climb up on top of me, she had her knees on either side of my stomach and had taken her robe off. Her cock was throbbing and she rubbed her hands together before bringing them down to my pushed up breasts. I felt massage oil rubbed into my boobs as her hands gently applied the lotion. When she got them lubed up satisfactory she gave each of my nipples a light twist that caused me to gasp.

"Now hold them together so I can fuck your tits." Motoko said as she stroked her penis. I pushed them together again and I felt her smack her cock down on my chest and she put her hands on top of mine. Then as if fucking a traditional hole I felt her press against my cleavage. She started slow at first, pushing it all the way through until I saw the head extend from my breasts and poke me in the chin. She pulled it back and began fucking my tits.

Gregg had taken his clothes off and was now standing over us watching the whole show, his dick looked harder but not the solid object it was when I had it down my throat. He was definitely enjoying himself, Motoko was too. Her face was bright red as she thrusted. It was a different experience for me, I wasn't quite sure if I was enjoying it but I definitely didn't hate it. Motoko and Gregg liked it so I figured I liked it we'll enough too.

After doing this for some time Gregg must have got his stamina back because he pressed his penis up against my face, rock hard like before. I opened my mouth to accept it but he didn't shove it in like I thought he would. That was when I noticed Motoko picking up speed. Her thrusts were quicker and shallower as he grunting got fiercer. She let out a cry and sunk her cock all the way through my boobs when it exploded. Her rockets of cum shot across my face and hair. Gregg's penis resting on my face got covered too, I thought it might gross him out but he seemed to like it.

After Motoko had finished shooting her load all over us Gregg's cock finally started moving, he slid it all over my face collecting Motoko's seed. He lathered up as much cum as he could before he looked me in the eyes. "Get on your knees, Molly, I'm going to fuck you up the ass with only cum as lube." He smiled in a way that scared me a bit but I did what he said. And I felt him get on the bed and get behind me.

His hands caressed my butt as he rubbed all over my backside. He rubbed my pussy through my thong and I nearly came on his fingers. No one had paid any attention to my pussy since Motoko sucked all her cum out of it earlier in the bathroom. I was soaking wet from how turned on all this had made me and I wanted nothing more than for Gregg to shove his cum covered dick in my pussy but it didn't happen. He ran a finger from up and down my slit, gently teasing me before getting to the back of my thong and pulling up in a wedgie. The tightness aroused me even more as he pulled my thong to the side revealing the butt plug Motoko had lent me.

"You're such a naughty girl. I never would have expected you to be playing with one of these." Gregg said. With his free hand he started rotating the plug still deep within my ass.

"That actually belongs to me," Motoko chimed in while lying next to us on the bed. "I figured she'd need a little stretching before she was ready to take your big, fat cock." She smiled.

"I appreciate that." Gregg smiled back at her. "And I'm sure in a few moments that Molly is going to really appreciate it." Gregg slowly pulled the plug out of my butt, he got it to the apex of thickness and shoved it back in.

"Do you, Molly? Motoko did you a favor by giving you this plug. You're now about to enjoy getting fucked in the ass and it's not going to be as painful. You should thank her." Gregg spoke in a sadistic tone that was more of an order than a suggestion.

I looked over at Motoko who had transitioned to her side to watch us, her penis was somewhere between hard and soft as it hung there almost watching us too. "Thank you, Motoko, I do appreciate it." The words escaped my mouth, I was so horny I could hardly speak.

"Oh, Molly, that's what friends are for. You've been such a good girl this whole time. It's time you get some attention." She would have almost sounded motherly if she wasn't talking about the kinky sex acts if been preforming for them. She crawled over so that her head was right under my crotch. She pulled my hips down and started licking my pussy through the fabric of my thong.

Gregg, who still had his fingers wrapped around the butt plug, held his grip on it when Motoko pulled my hips causing the plug to pop out. I let out a small gasp followed by a lie moan from the combined pleasures. That's until I feel the thick head of Gregg's thick penis poke my newly empty butt hole. Motoko's cum mixed with the lube she used on the butt plug in the first place should have been enough, right?

I started to panic a bit and I think Motoko noticed it because she pulled my thong out of the way and stuck her tongue against my clit. A few seconds of contact was all it took to push me over the edge. My orgasm was loud and powerful as it rippled through me, I hardly even noticed that Gregg's big dick was now balls deep in my asshole. When the ecstasy of my glorious orgasm subsided and I was left with nothing but an intruder in my rear I noticed just how much it hurt.

The butt plug Motoko gave me wasn't that big and I know the double dildo from before had a thicker and a thinner end and I know I got the thinner end. I was not as prepared for this as I should have been and it hurt. My breathing became shallow and quick. Motoko was furiously rubbing my vagina trying to dull the pain with some pleasure.

"Shh shh, Molly, it's okay. I know it hurts right now but you're going to be fine. In a second you're going to get used to having a cock that thick inside you and it's going to start to feel good. Trust me, I've had so many things up my ass I can't even remember them all." Motoko's words calmed me down enough for the pain to slip away. It was starting to feel normal having my insides share space with Gregg's meat.

After sitting there for enough time I turned my head over my shoulder and told Gregg. "You can start thrusting now." He nodded and put his hands around my hips and slowly pulled himself back to about halfway up his shaft before pushing back up to the hilt.

He continued this, going a little further out and a little faster each time. Before we knew it he was plowing me like mad and we were both enjoying it. The sound of our rhythmic slapping of our bodies colliding coupled with my moaning and his grunting to fill the room. Motoko had never stopped eating my pussy as Gregg fucked me. I noticed that she had finally gotten hard again so I reached down for her girlish prick and held it in my hand. Much to my surprise she shuddered and pulled away.

"Molly, I've cum so many times tonight that it's too sensitive for that." She said while taking her face out of my crotch.

"I'm sorry." I apologised. I still wasn't completely sure how penises worked but she had cum a lot tonight.

"That's too bad." Gregg slowed his pace so he could speak. "I was hoping we could tag team Molly."

"It's quite alright, like I said I've cum multiple times tonight." Motoko said.

"No. How about you girls switch? I'll fuck you and Molly will be on bottom." Gregg haggled.

"I like that idea, Molly do you mind if Gregg fucks me for a bit?" Motoko got out from under me and sat up on the bed.

"If that's what you both want it's fine with me." I said. I kinda liked the idea of watching Motoko being on the receiving end. Gregg pulled his dick out of my butt with a slimy popping noise and my body relaxed. Motoko got off the bed and went to her suitcase full of sex toys while I turned around on the bed so Gregg was positioned on his knees with his cock above my head from behind. When she came back I didn't see what she had gotten from her toy collection, she mounted me so we were in a 69 with her butt where Gregg had access to it. From this point I had a view of all the action.

12