The Meeting Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gregg didn't hesitate to pull on and play with Motoko's butt plug the same way he played with mine. I don't think he realized at first just how big it was until he pulled it all the way out. The shock on his face was replaced with admiration as he placed the plug on the bed next to me. He then stuck two fingers in Motoko's ass and rubbed them back and forth before gripping her hips the same way he did to me. He poked her hole with his thick, meaty cock. I could still see some of Motoko's cum on Gregg's dick as he plunged into her.

Being the expert she was, Motoko took it in stride. She let out a pleasurable moan and started rocking back an Gregg's dick right away while humming to herself. After she got her groove going Motoko finally decided it was time to get me involved, I felt her run her fingers lightly across my pussy. Then her fingers were replaced by something else, something that felt rubbery and phallic. She must have pulled something out of her suitcase but I didn't know what. I lifted my head to try and see what it was but my boobs and her boobs blocked my view.

It was then that I felt her press the hidden toy up against my slit lengthwise. Then there was a click sound and the toy started vibrating on my pussy. The unexpected shock of it made me want to recoil and pull away but Motoko held me in place and teased me fiercely with the vibrator. She rubbed it up and down my sex giving me waves of shocking pleasure. She was still rocking back and forth on Gregg's dick when she finally stuck the tip of the vibrating dildo into my vagina.

It was incredible, the tingling was inside of me and I could feel it all over. I had become part of the vibrations. Motoko and I were both moaning like sluts in heat, Gregg was grunting like a man possessed. We were all very close to cumming. I was the one who gave in first. The vibrator nudged my clit and I lost it, waves of pleasure drowned me as I watched the slapping of balls above my face.

Even though her penis was the softest I'd ever seen, Motoko was next to cum. What started as a little drop of cum that fell harmlessly into my tits was suddenly a continuous stream of crystal clear liquid blasting my chest and stomach. I almost thought she had peed on me but it didn't smell or feel like anything other than cum.

Gregg was next to blow. After her hands free orgasm Motoko wasn't rocking back on Gregg's dick as much so he took matters into his own hands. And by matters I mean Motoko's hips. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back on his dick for a few very deep thrusts before taking her balls deep and holding her there. I noticed a twitch in his balls as they emptied his seed into Motoko's bowels. After a minute of holding her in place he let go and slumped away. Taking his dick with him. A loose strand of cum was suddenly all that connected him to the hole he'd just fucked.

Motoko slumped to the side and the three of us just lay there for a few minutes. Our exhausted bodies, covered in sweat, lube and cum.

Motoko had shut off the vibrator before she collapsed but had left it inside of me. I was okay just letting it full me up for the moment. I looked over at the both of them, smiled adorned each of our faces as we caught our breath. A comfortable silence fell over us.

Gregg was the first one to speak. "This was fun but I need to get home to my wife." He got off the bed and started collecting his discarded clothes. "You girls have been so hospitable, I loved every minute of that and I hope we can do it again sometime." He got dressed and walked to the door. " Motoko, it's been a pleasure and an honor. Molly, I'll see you Monday." And with that he was gone.

As soon as the door closed Motoko and I just looked at each other and laughed. "He's a classy guy, wasn't he?" Motoko said through a big smile.

"Yeah, he can be a charmer." I laughed back at her. "Why exactly did you invite him in the first place? I mean it was fun but we could have had fun just the two of us." I asked her.

She gave me her enchantress smile and tilted her head. "I like dicks, I like you but you don't exactly check that box. I also like pussy but he doesn't check that box. When we first met the other day I noticed how he kept looking down my shirt and I was curious what was in his pants. His girth impressed me so I invited him to join us. As for you and I, the innocent looks you gave me were something else. I just had to turn you into the little cum slut I could see behind those cute eyes of yours."

She crawled over to my spot on the bed and got up close. She licked some of her cum off my tits and went to kiss me with it. I accepted her lips and indulged in the cum swapping ritual we'd been doing all night. She pulled away before the cum was gone through and I was left with a mouthful. I felt her hand wrap around the vibrator inside of me.

"Was I wrong?" She asked as she switched the vibrator on and slowly pulled it out of me. I couldn't deny anything she'd said. I'd been awakened by her and know I felt like a new person. I liked the new me and I don't think I'd ever go back.

"Thank you." I said to her. I swallowed the cum that was in my mouth and scooped another finger full of it from my stomach and gulped that down too just to show her I was grateful.

She smiled at me. "Let's get cleaned up. You're welcome to stay. My flight home isn't until Monday. If you're interested we could maybe spend some time together tomorrow?" For the first time since I met her she looked a bit nervous, asking me to spend time together with her.

"I'd love to." I replied and got to see her eyes light up. "That sounds like a lot of fun." She gave me a hug and our bare tits rubbed together, what cum remained was passed between us. When Motoko pulled away and noticed we had a good laugh about it. For the rest of the evening we showed together, had a few glasses of wine while getting to know each other better before we eventually fell asleep with her arms wrapped around me and her penis resting gently between my butt cheeks.

Continued in part 4. I hope you all enjoyed the ride. I'm sorry it's taking me longer than expected to write these but I promise I'll continue.


12