The Meetup: Final Night's Surprise

Story Info
An affair couple as one last night of surprises.
3.9k words
4.3
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEEP! CLICK! The sound of the hotel door opening as he walks into the room, tired from a long day's work. His dark suit slightly rumpled, red tie loosened around his neck, he walked over to the mini bar and grabbed a bottle of whisky. Finding a plastic cup, reached into the mini freezer where he was keeping a small container of ice and grabbed a few cubes, placing them in the cup. After that, a generous pour of the light brown liquid went into the cup. Walking over to the chair by the balcony doors he collapsed into it, sighing as he took a deep sip of the strong drink and looked over the city skyline through the open curtains.

The project he was here for was finished and he would be getting on a plane tomorrow to head home to his wife and normal life. He sipped again, looking around the well appointed hotel room. He wondered if he should go ahead and pack tonight or wait till the morning before he leaves for the airport? Looking over at the unmade king size bed, he smiled as he suddenly thought of the other night and her. It had been so amazing finally getting to be with her! Months of talking, and flirting online and he had the good fortune of landing a project in her city! It didn't take much convincing to get her to come see him in his hotel. He could still feel her nails as they scored his back and hear her moans of ecstasy when she orgasmed. The taste of her pussy was forever on his lips, and the smell of her perfume in his nose. It was only one evening but the memories will always be there! The last he saw her was two nights ago as she was walking out of his room with his cum in her panties, and they hadn't really had a chance to chat online since. He wondered how long she kept them on before she changed? He wondered if she was thinking of him right now, maybe reaching down with a finger and teasing her clit? The thought of that set an immediate reaction in his pants as he felt himself starting to get hard. Picking up his phone, he decided to get on the messaging app they have been using to see how she was doing tonight.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated in his hand, and to his surprise, a message from her popped up.

`Hey sexy man! I haven't been able to stop thinking about the other night, and I want more before you leave! I managed to come up with a good excuse to get away from hubby for a few hours and I will be there soon. Hope you don't mind lol. Oh and I'm bringing a surprise.`

Staring at the phone in complete shock his heart started racing and his mind reeled with the possibilities of what her "surprise" could possibly be. He quickly texted back

`OMG, you must be a mind reader because I was just about to text you! Of course I want to see you again! Do you still have the room key I gave you? Just come in when you get here. I can't wait!`

He sat for a minute still in shock. It seemed that the gods heard his prayers and he was about to have himself one last night with her after all! With his body practically vibrating in excitement, he jumped up out of the chair and finished his drink in one swallow. Then he made his way towards the bathroom stripping off his clothes as he went, with the intention of getting into the shower so that he can be ready for whatever comes next.

45 minutes later, short hair still damp, body smelling clean from the shower, he was sitting back in the chair in a white fluffy bathrobe and tapping his foot waiting impatiently for her to arrive as promised. Looking at the phone in his hand, he hadn't gotten any other messages from her and was starting to wonder if she was coming at all. He was just about to type out a new message for her when he suddenly heard the door open and looked up as she walked into the room looking slightly flustered. She was wearing another loose spring dress, this time a light green color, and had a large canvas bag slung over one shoulder. Closing the door, her gray/green eyes lit up when she saw him. Before he had a chance to move or say anything, she marched around the large bed towards him, dropping the canvas bag, and plopped into his lap in the chair, cradling herself in his arms as her lips met his in a rush of passion.

"I'm sorry," she said breathlessly, as they came up for air from the kiss. "Traffic was worse than I thought it would be."

"That's ok," He said to her grinning. "I'm just glad you're here!" He then kissed her again, his hands beginning to roam up her legs and he gripped her ass pulling her closer to him and feeling his cock beginning to stiffen. Shifting, she reached down and wrapped her fist around his shaft, rubbing the head with her thumb, and bringing a low moan of pleasure from his lips.

"It looks like someone is already excited to see me," she said with a smirk as her hand lightly pumped his cock up and down in a loose fist.

"I was hoping to see you again tonight," he said while groaning a little louder.

"Then we have no time to waste." Watch this!" With that statement made, she hopped off his lap and began stripping herself in front of him.

Up and over her head came the loose dress revealing a matching green lace bra and pantie set. The panties were more hipster style this time, showing off the curve of her hips and ass nicely as she turned around slowly. Sitting on his lap again, she rubbed her ass along his hard shaft giggling.

"Unhook it baby," she said as she shimmied her butt along his lap. Groaning again, he reached up and easily released the hooks on the bra, and slid the straps down her shoulders and arms allowing it to drop to the ground in front of them. He then pulled her close to him, one hand reaching around her chest to grope at her breasts, tweaking her nipples one at a time in between his first finger and thumb. The other hand was on her thigh and he placed his fingers over the mound of her pussy, surprised and happy that he could feel her soaking though her panties! He began rubbing his fingers over her slit and her clit through the panties as she panted in little gasps of pleasure.

"Hmm fuck babe!" she moaned as her hips moved with his fingers. "That feels so good." "Hold up though, there is something yet I want to show you." She then pushed herself off of him and standing with her back to him, began to slowly pull the waistband of her panties over her hips and down the creamy cheeks of her ass. Once they reached the point of no return, she dropped them to the floor kicking them off and bent over a little teasing him some more. At first his eyes were glued to her shaven glistening pussy from behind and his cock twitched in anticipation. Then he noticed a bright red glimmer of a jewel where her asshole should be and his brain felt on fire as he realized what the surprise was!

"Oh my God you sexy woman!" "You're wearing a plug!" he exclaimed.

Giggling she smirked back at him. "I put it in before I left the house" "Wore it the whole way here." "Do you like it?"

"You have no idea!" he said as his cock seemed to twitch again. Turning around she smiled, and went over to the bed sitting on the edge with her legs splayed open her fingers lazily running across her clit.

"Oh I have some ideas." she said giggling again. "Why don't you come over here and show me how much?" That was all the invitation he needed. In a flash, he was up out of the chair, bathrobe dropping in place. Then he was on his knees in front of her pulling her close to him and breathing in the scent of her shaven mound before diving in with his tongue. The first flick of his tongue across her clit brought an immediate reaction from her as she started to gasp and moan under his expert touch. He ran his tongue across her clit and then down her slit and further down still, to her perineum. The attention to that sensitive area began making her writhe and moan loudly as the pleasure centers of her brain all went off at once. Then he bit down on each of her ass cheeks and ran his tongue around the jewel of the plug in her ass before moving it back up and finding purchase on her clit once again. Reaching down, she grabbed the back of his head, pulling him closer to her, her thighs tight on his face as his tongue circled her clit.

"Oh FUCK, right their baby." "Don't stop!" she gasped. Then she felt a new sensation, as he began moving the plug in and out of her asshole just slightly in time to the flicks of his tongue. Every time the bulb of the plug breached her ass, it created sensations that seemed to only enhance his tongue play. After only a couple minutes of this it was too much and she felt an orgasm take form in her center. She moaned loud and long as her body shook under his attention.

"OHH GOD YES!" she moaned while he continued to move the plug and attack her clit with gusto. Once over the crescendo of her orgasm she suddenly pushed him off of her and flipped herself to her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Arching her back and putting her bejeweled ass in the air for easy access. Then she looked back at him to see him ready for her his cock standing at full attention as he started placing himself behind her.

"Fuck me now baby," She moaned. "Fill me with your cock!" Smiling at how needy she was, he happily complied. SLAM! Suddenly he was inside of her, his cock completely filling her up and she moaned loudly. She then felt him pull all the way out, and had a moment to feel the cool air on her wet pussy. SLAM! He was inside her again, his hips pressing her ass. His cock completely inside to the hilt. This brought forth another long low moan from her lips. He then started moving his hips. At first it was achingly slow, his cock, slick with her juices sliding in and out oh so easily. Then he began moving faster, and then faster still. Each thrust brought a wave of pleasure to her nerve center like a lightning bolt from her pussy to her brain. He began to grunt and groan like an animal as sweat started to pour from their bodies. SMACK, his hand suddenly bounced off her ass leaving a pleasant sting and causing her to gasp loudly. SMACK, again his hand bounced off her ass causing her to gasp even louder. Then she felt a new sensation as he began tapping on the jewel of her plug in time with his thrusts! The sounds of his balls slapping against her pussy mixed with his grunts and her moans of pleasure and began echoing around the room. This was all she needed, and she suddenly felt her second orgasm hit her like a tidal wave.

"FUUCK!" "YES BABY," she screamed as waves of pure pleasure emanated from within her. From inside her she could feel his cock seem to get even harder and his breathing became labored.

"I'm going to cum now," he moaned as his hips slammed into her.

"Wait!" she moaned, and she suddenly pulled forward, feeling his hard member slip out of her. Reaching back she pulled out the plug and tossed it on the bed, pushing her ass back in the air for him.

"Finish in my ass," she said with an evil grin on her face. His jaw dropped as his brain considered this new idea. Then with determination took over, and he grabbed his hard cock, still very wet with her juices and began to slowly push it in her asshole. She gasped and moaned as he was now filling up her ass and she reached down to quickly glaze her fingers over her clit while he moaned from behind her, slowly moving in and out at an easy pace. The super tight sensation around his cock coupled with the fact that he had already been close to begin with was too much. It didn't take long before he was grunting loudly as his own orgasm rocked his body and his seed began spilling into her anal canal. Feeling his explosion inside of her, she flicked her clit faster and began to orgasm again in time with him. They both moaned loudly in pleasure as their orgasms rocked their bodies, before collapsing on the bed in each other's arms, their sweaty bodies locked together, while they breathed heavily from the exertion of it all.

30 minutes later, as he held her in his arms, still basking in the afterglow of their sex he giggled, looking over that the butt plug still laying on the bed next to them. "That was some surprise you brought." he said as he sighed contently. A mischievous smirk spread across her face at his words.

"Oh that wasn't the surprise." she said as she started to get off the bed. "That was just the preview of things to come."

"Seriously?" "What are you talking about?" he enquired nervously as he sat up in the bed watching her. She walked across the room to the canvas bag. Picking it up where she dropped it on the floor, she brought it back over to the bed reaching inside.

"You see, I'm not quite done with you yet." "I let you fuck me in the ass." "Now I get to fuck you." Reaching into the bag, she brought forth a toy about 6 inches long with various bulb-like protrusions running along the length, the smallest one about ½ inch in diameter at the tip and they got progressively larger till the end. He knew this to be an anal toy of sorts and his jaw dropped in surprise. "First I fuck you with this," she said, still smirking with mischief. "Then I'm going to fuck you with this." She then brought forth from the bag a strap on dildo. It was purple, about 7 inches long. His mind reeled and he gasped as she laid it on the bed in front of him.

"Are you fucking serious?" He asked, a look of both confusion and excitement running across his face.

Smiling, she bent down to place her legs though the loops of the strap-on and started pulling it up over her hips. "How many times have you told me your fantasy of being pegged?" "I want to be your first." Having said that, she started cinching the sides of the strap-on using the belt like loops so that it was snug on her hips. The purple dildo stuck straight out the harness and the back end was pressed flat against the upper portion of her pussy causing an almost pleasant sensation on her clit. Looking down, she flicked the end of the toy and watched it jiggle while giggling to herself. "So this is what it's like to have a dick". Then reaching into the bag once again, she pulled out a bottle of lubricant and popped the cap squirting some into her hand. Smiling to herself, she mimed jerking the silicone cock until it was slick and shiny with the lube. She then picked up the anal toy and gave it the same treatment. Looking at him still laying on the bed, a look of excitement having spread on his face, she knew he was about to have his mind blown. "Are you ready for this?".

"Fuck yes!" "Let's do this!" he exclaimed as he flattened himself out on the bed, face up, legs spread open a bit to allow her easy access. He watched as she first came up and climbed atop of him. He could feel the silicone member pressing against him as she kissed him, swirling their tongues together for a minute. Then she grabbed a pillow and sat up. Placing her hand under his ass, she raised his hips up and placed the soft lump of foam and cloth underneath him so his hips were now raised higher up.

"That's much better," she purred. Then he felt something small and wet suddenly at the entrance to his asshole. His first instinct was to clinch up as it was unexpected.

"Relax baby, it's just my finger." "I think you can handle that," she purred again, this time giggling a little. He allowed himself to relax and felt her slide her finger up to the knuckle and begin slowly working it in and out of his ass, loosening him up. He had experimented with his own finger before so he knew this sensation and found it quite pleasurable. He moaned softly at her attention and closed his eyes in bliss.

"Ok, now I'm going to use the toy," she said softly, as he felt her remove her finger from his anus. "Stay relaxed." He then felt the end of what had to be the anal toy. It was well lubed and the end popped in quite easily. This sensation was different, wider than a finger and seemed to fill him up in a way he had never experienced. He gasped out loud and another moan escaped his lips, as she pushed forward. He could feel it get larger and larger as he relaxed into it, each bulb filling him up more. Then he heard a distinct click of a button being depressed, and the whole thing began vibrating inside of him at an intense speed. He could feel the vibrations not just inside him, but they seemed to travel through him to his balls and cock. His reaction was immediate and expected.

"OH FUCK" He yelled aloud as his hips begin to buckle upward of their own accord. His cock immediately became engorged and he was standing at full attention, twitching as she worked the toy more into him.

"Oh look!" "Someone is happy." She said excitedly, and grabbed his member in her fist. Lightly pumping it up and down while she moved the toy in and out of his asshole. This caused him to moan even more in bliss and his hips moved with the toy.

"Put it all the way in." He growled lustfully, in between his gasps and groans. She giggled at his request.

"Baby, its been in for a while, and I'm fucking you with it." She said as she watched him writhe and moan. "I think what you are telling me is that you must be ready for the main event!" She then proceeded to remove the vibrating toy from his ass and place it next to them. He had a moment of disappointment at the sudden removal of this pleasure before he felt the head of the silicone cock now placed at his asshole and she started to slowly work it in. Once again he instinctually began to clench at this new feeling. That passed quickly though and he allowed himself to relax as he felt himself being stretched like never before.

"OOOH GOD" He moaned aloud as she ever so slowly pushed more of it in until her hips were pressed up against his ass, his knees bent and legs spread open like a woman. Seeing this, she felt a sense of power over him that was almost intoxicating. She felt herself grow very wet as her own juices began dribbling out of her pussy and down her thigh. She felt her inner dominatrix begin to emerge from its shell.

"That's a good boy," She cooed. "Take it like a man." With that, she began moving her hips, pumping the toy slowly in and out of him in a smooth motion. It was weird at first, finding the rhythm with it, but she managed to eventually get an even pace going, not too fast, or too slow. Every thrust caused him to moan more. He was in absolute heaven. It filled him up and hit his prostate in a way that was more pleasurable than he imagined it to be. She laughed at the intensity of it all and grabbed his cock in her fist once again pumping it time with the thrusts of her dildo. It was so hot for her watching him moan and twist under her power. Not able to help herself she reached down and began fingering her clit underneath the strap-on as she continued to force it into him with the thrust of her hips. And so it went like this for a few minutes. Thrust, tug, flick in perfect coordination. Then he felt it, a slow burning sensation that seemed to start in his lower back and then move to his groin. He began moaning loud and long as his whole body started to go tense.

"That's right baby," "Cum for me like a good boy." she teased and begin flicking her clit even faster and thrusted even faster as well,

""GAAAH" He yelled as an extremely powerful orgasm rocked his very core. He felt it somehow deep inside him and he came harder than ever. His cum came out in spurts shooting up and onto both his stomach and hers as well since she was practically over top by this point. Seeing this, she suddenly moaned aloud as her own orgasm raced through her body causing her legs to shake and she came to a stop, the silicone member still inside of him. Slowly she then pulled out, causing one last gasp to come from him. She slid off the now well used toy and kicked it to the ground before climbing into bed next him and kissing him deep and long.

"You know I'm getting on a plane tomorrow." "Will I ever see you again?" He asked, some time later as he watched her finish getting dressed and put the toys away in the bag.

12