The Meetup: Final Night's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know baby," "It was good luck that we managed to see each other the first time." Reaching into the bag, she pulled out the vibrating anal toy she used on him earlier and handed it to him.

"Keep it as something to remember me by." "It's app controlled so I can play with you even far away," she said with a wink and a smile.

"Oh I will treasure this always." He exclaimed, laughing in delight. "I look forward to playing with you again." With that, he stood up from the chair he was in and scooped her in his arms kissing her hard on the mouth. "Don't forget me." "I know I won't forget you".

Giggling she pushed him away and began walking towards the hotel room door. "I'll never forget this or you." she said from over her shoulder and then proceeded to walk out of the hotel room without looking back. Whether it's out of his life forever, only time will tell.

12