The Meetup Pt. 04

Story Info
A night out in town...
954 words
4.29
1.1k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading back to the shower to clean up from my wet dream. It was so vivid and felt real. It puzzles me that I dreamed about Jamie being a shemale. She was more than hot in the dream. I only wish it was true in real life. Her cock was perfect, it feels like tailor made for my mouth and throat. The thought of her pinning me down and being dominated gave me an instant hard-on in the shower.

Putting on a pair of skinny jeans, I decided to go commando knowing Jess would love it and for wherever whatever we end up, skipping the underwear makes spontaneous fuck easier.

Walking down this dark alley, Jess said to me "hurry up".

"What's the hurry..."

In this long dark alley, there is nobody in sight, just a few dim lights on the doors. Jess found the door with a dim blue light on top, he opens the door revealing what it seems a long hallway with only red lights, almost feels like an old fashion photo lab. We often go to private or underground club, but this is a place I have never been to.

We check-in with the bouncers and another door opens to a larger room. A fancy Gothic decorated room playing the right type of music - EDM. There are people mingling, laughter, couple making out. A very typical club scene without but young punks.

There are hallways to other rooms. One leading to a dark maze. One leading to a web play area with a jacuzzi and hot tubs and a small pool. One leading to an adult playroom with Saint Andrew's cross and sling.

Jess led me into the dark maze. You can smell and feel the sexual energy in the maze room. It is dark. There is only small red LED lights on the ceiling to give you an idea where the ceiling is.

As we enter the maze, we were only able to use our hands to guide us by touching the wall as we navigate. We hear other people making out, sucking, and fucking. The soft moaning sound and complete darkness makes it both exciting and erotic. My heart is pounding, and I am sure Jess's is too. It feels like every 10 feet, our hands would feel something soft, skin, bare ass or cock. We continue to explore this dark maze. Jess and I never hold hands in public, but in this maze, we are like two inseparable kids.

We stopped. Jess pushes me against the wall. He kisses me while undoing my pants exposing my semi-hard cock.

"Remember the day we fucked Jamie... she looks hot, and we should do that again."

I ask Jess why? "I thought you were done fucking woman."

We continue to make out, I put my without trouble down Jess's pants. His cock is semi-hard and leaking with precum.

Not long after, both our pants are down at our ankles... cocks raging hard. All we heard is music and moaning from others.

Jess turns me around and bend me over slightly, using spit and his precum as lube, he opens me up and slowly dive deep into my ass.

As I let out a moan, I felt Jess's hand covering my mouth while he slips a finger into my mouth for me to suck on.

Jess's didn't fuck hard and fast, but a slow steady movement hitting my prostate with every stroke.

I felt the urge to cum, but it was because Jess's hitting my g-spot and my prostate juice are just gushing out. Jess did not allow me to touch my cock as he make sure my hands are on the wall.

With each stroke, my cock involuntary shoots out more pre-cum.

Then I felt a warm lips on my sensitive cock head that is waiting for attention. It felt good and slowly, I felt the cock being swallowed into this talented throat.

As Jess's cock slide deep into me, the mouth swallows my cock. As Jess slides out, the mouth retrieved. Mouth and cock working in tandem hitting all my sensitive spots.

The pace picked up where I know Jess is about to cum and so am I. The talented mouth also know I am ready to cum.

As Jess picked up the pace and now fucking me hard, the sound of him slamming into my ass can be heard everywhere.... my balls tighten up and my cock head swells more.

I felt a warm stream inside me...I felt it in my prostate while I let out my own stream of cum as my cock is touching the back of the throat making a direct deposit.

Jess didn't pull out. He let his cock deep inside me after he cum with his arm around my chest holding me tight.

The mouth let go of my cock. Before I can react, I felt a pair of lips on my mouth. I know it was the person who just swallowed me. What I wasn't prepared was that the lips feel familiar, and I felt the tongue trying to open my mouth.

Without hesitation, I open my mouth, our tongues met. It's like a deja vu, this kiss is something from the past. It was welcoming and something I longed-for. The person re-deposited my cum back into my mouth.

With Jess still inside me, my mouth locked onto another mouth. I felt a pair of hands caressing my semi-soft cock wanting to milk me again. I am in a complete surrendered state, my body is controlled by two persons, my mind is in ecstasy. Then a familiar voice whispered in my ear...

"You want more of me?"

It was Jamie's voice.