The Meetup Pt. 03

Story Info
Alone time in between meetup.
1.1k words
4
2k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie still has the well toned female athlete body a cross between swimmer and bodybuilder. This is probably why Jess and I often would talk about that night and our lust for her. We are very visual type of person and get turn on from physical tone body.

It didn't take Jamie long to freshen up and putting on her skin tight jeans with a pair of killer boot and off she go to her social meetup.

There is still a few hours before I am to meet up with Jess at a club. I decided to take a bath in the Jacuzzi filling it with lavender bath soap and oil. It was a long day of paper work and preparation for Monday.

As I close my eyes in the Jacuzzi, I imagine what life would be like if Jamie were to be partner in life. Would she be demanding or open? She knows about Jess, would she demand me to stop seeing Jess?

It is always good to daydream about things that would never happen. I slowly find my hands caressing my chest and slowly moving down my torso to my thighs. Teasing myself, touching my inner thighs and exploring my groin. Slowly tracing the curve of my body.

Following the curve of the groin, my hands reach my own buttock and perineum. I curve my legs up giving myself an easy access.

A gentle circular motion around my perineum, with the soap and oil in the water, it was very easy to slip a middle finger inside me exploring and massaging.

The touching and the incredible sensation from inserting my finger into myself gave me a rock hard-on. Pressing my own G-spot releasing multiple gush of pre-cum. It feels like I am ejaculating but it is all just clear liquid with both a salty and sweet taste. I move faster and deeper with my middle finger, self fucking myself with my right hand while my left hand explore my chest and occasional giving myself a self-choke imaging either Jamie is fucking me with a strap-on or Jess fucking me with his cock wish it was true either way.

I close my eyes, lifting my legs higher, my back against the side of the Jacuzzi. I feel my own contraction and the squeeze in my finger. As I press my G-spot harder, I shot a huge load onto myself and landed in my face just missing my mouth. The intensity of it caused me to slip and slide down into the Jacuzzi.

I didn't want to pull our my finger but I know I have to and get out of the water before I drown myself. I rested in the Jacuzzi for a few minutes catching my breath before stepping out to the shower.

Soap bubble and lavender oil dripping down my body with my own cum still on my face, climbing out from the Jacuzzi and step into the shower washing all that off then dry myself in the full body dryer. Refreshing yet a bit exhausted from self love making session.

Fully naked from the shower and with a couple more hours to kill, I sat in the Chaise lounge chair curving into my body perfectly next to the window letting the sunset ray caress my body while I turn on a movie. Slowly, I dripped into sleep.

**

It was a warm spring evening under the starry sky, riding my blue Yamaha YZF-R6 speeding down the highway with my custom tailored light weight Kevlar gear. There is nothing that can compare to sense of freedom and rush from riding a motorcycle in the middle of the night with little to no traffic around you.

I decided to pull over to the rest area for a break. A typical rest area with a few semi-trucks and cars and other motorcycles taking a break. After having a coffee, I decide to stretch my legs and walked in the picnic area, all in the dark. You can see shadows of couple making out and some a bit more. It was dark and people don't seem to care.

I walked further down the small trail, only led by the moon and stars. A light breeze in this warm weather feels good, I unzip my jacket a bit. A few more steps, I came across a shadow that looks familiar. It was dark and I can't tell who it was.

"What are you doing here", the shadow asked me.

"Me? Nothing, just taking a walk."

The next thing I know, I was pushed and was on my back on the trail. The person then straddled across me pinning me down. I felt a hand covering my mouth. There is a smell, a fragrance that is very familiar. It was Jamie.

I was shocked on why she is here and what she is doing here.

I heard some shackle noises and felt my hands were being handcuffed above my head. Then my legs were also cuffed. I basically can't move.

Jamie then unzip her pants exposing her clean shaven pussy while keep her top on. She was wearing a tight top perfect curve to her tits, but wait, something else... a long smooth uncut penis was hanging down where her pussy was. Jamie a transgender? It can't be as I have fucked her once and there was no penis on her.

She shoved her cock into my mouth and tell me to make her hard.

Her penis has a decent thickness and completely filled my mouth and my lips formed a perfect seal around her cock as it gets hard.

Jamie re-position herself so that she can put her entire 8 inch into my mouth and down my throat.

As much as I was in shock, I also was enjoying it.

With each deep stroke down my throat, her smooth balls glided cross my eyes and nose. The warmth and smell of her balls were intoxicating.

As she owned my throat with her cock, I developed a raging hard-on and getting wet from my own pre-cum.

"You wanted me don't you," she said. "Here is all of me for you, I am going to make you my own sex slave and you are not allow to see Jess again. Your mouth, ass, every hole you have are mine."

As the fucking picked up speed, I feel her cock expanding. Without warning a warm stream down my throat. I didn't get to taste that cum because her cock was deep in my throat. I can feel the warm cum dripping at the back of my throat. I can't describe the sensation but it was a turn on.

I felt my cock pulsing and I wanted to pee and could not hold it. I let go and felt a warm sensation hitting my body.

Suddenly, I open my eyes, I realized it was a dream but I feel the warm sensation on my tummy, I look down and there is a pool of cum. I just had a wet dream.