The Men in My Life

Story Info
My fight for my brother awakens something inside me.
5.4k words
3.38
12.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawdrydad
Tawdrydad
119 Followers

(WARNING: This is a work of fiction that contains non consensual scenes, if that bothers you stop reading now!)

Mary and Sam had always been close growing up. Twins, with the normal closeness associated with such things. Three years ago when the two were fifteen, their mother had died. Despite them being the same age Mary had always felt the need to look out for her often timid and self conscious brother.

To the outside world their father James was a good man. He was salt of the earth, and appeared a good dad to the two kids, but the outside world didn't know what went on behind closed doors. He was violent, he ruled Mary and Sam with a relentless iron fist. They never went without, always had nice clothes, the better to hide the truth to the outside world, but he was a sadistic, mind controlling tyrant and a pervert. He often tormented them both over the years.

Mary, now eighteen was engaged. Her fiance Carl was twenty years older than her. She cared for him, and more importantly he protected her, and she knew that he loved her. To Carl, her father James was kind, and always ready to help Mary and Sam. Sometimes Mary complained to Carl of the difficulties at home, never going into too much detail, for fear of retribution from her father, but she knew that he didn't really believe her. He treated her like a naive child that didn't really know much about life. He was significantly older than her, and that made it easy to disregard her complaints it seemed.

Sam was a quiet boy, he was timid and meek. He was so scared of James, and his vicious tongue, and had become very introverted and withdrawn. Mary worried about him greatly, and she knew that without her he would not cope well.

James was an out of shape man and lately had gotten even more so, and he didn't wash as often as he should. However he always made sure that the house was kept spotless by the two youngsters, in case anyone came by. He always had to present this perfect family image to the outside world. If anything was out of place, or even a slight mess left anywhere, there was hell to pay. Usually poor Sam took the brunt of it more than Mary did. She thought this was because he enjoyed picking on her brother more than her due to his tendency to just take the abuse, without complaint or resistance. Not that she was very resistant herself, but she would at least try to stand up for herself, and her brother of course.

Mary had noticed James leering at her lately after their recent birthday. She knew that she was quite a pretty girl, her growing breasts certainly caught not just her fiancés eyes, but it unnerved her how often she caught her father staring lately. She could not wait to get married and leave, although she did worry about how Sam would fare on his own. Carl of course could not see that Sam was in danger of being damaged for life if she left him. "You are worried about nothing Mary," he would say. "You have too vivid an imagination."

So life continued, with Mary and Sam afraid almost to breathe in their own home. Walking on eggshells around their increasingly aggressive and agitated father.

One afternoon Mary came home from work. Her happiness from her momentary escape from the torments at home, the torments of her asshole boss hardly comparing, nonetheless she enjoyed her menial job. If for no other reason than it got her out of the house.

She walked into the livingroom, and to her utter shock and horror, there was Sam naked, lying on the floor. Her father stood over him, his belt in his hands. The marks on her brothers back were deep red. She ran to her brother, trying to comfort him.

Her father said "Leave him alone, he's being punished." Pushing her aside, as he raised his hand to strike down again.

"You don't punish someone like this," she shouted.

"He didn't wash the dishes before he went out," James said, as though this was a justifiable reason.

Mary cuddled her brother, trying to cover his nakedness. "Do not cover him Mary, he deserves to be punished."

Mary was angry, and shouted at James, "That's not punishment, that's just degrading, he's done nothing to deserve this."

Sams body was covered in red marks where the belt had struck. Mary went to get a blanket to cover him, but James stopped her. "You sit right there Mary, and listen to me. You two are always disobeying me all the time, it's gone on long enough, and I'm not gonna put up with it any longer. Do you hear me?"

Sam was blubbering, and crying, he could not answer. Mary said, "We always do as we're told."

"No Mary you don't," he replied. "I will be respected, and obeyed. Do you agree? His question was harsh and his tone frightening."You will give me respect, you will do as I say."

They both nodded utterly afraid. "Now we'll see if you really are willing to obey," he went on. "Mary get undressed."

Mary knew that he liked to look at her, and how perverted he was. This was unexpected though, she hesitated looking at her father her eyes pleading with him. "Well?" He asked her. "Are you going to do as you're told like you promised?"

She did as she was told, she slowly took off all her clothing. She was nervous and frightened, but she decided to be strong, if he focuses on me, then he will let Sam be, she thought to herself. She stood defiantly naked and icy cold, looking at him with distaste and hatred. He sort of groaned, and drool was running from his mouth as he eyed her body. He began unbuttoning his shirt, and his big pot belly was now on display. He took off his pants, and then his filthy boxers, and threw them on the floor.

Mary still stared at him arrogantly, but really she had closed her mind to what she was seeing. His body was disgusting, at first, but she couldn't help the physical reaction to seeing her father naked before her, she softly moistened as she stared at his naked form, her eyes fixated on his engorging cock. It was slowly growing to full size and was impressive and to her shame made her mouth water a bit.

Sam was looking at the floor, resigned and pathetic. "Look at me boy," he father demanded.

He moved to her, his hands on her shoulders. "Now do as I say Mary. Bend over." She followed his directions bending at the waist, unconsciously she opened her legs slightly as she did. Her father reached down to her but, his hands grasped her checks, spreading them wide. He opened up her asshole, and then reached lower to spread her pussy lips to his son. Mary was embarrassed by how much this was turning her on, but stayed silent. "Do you want to stick your cock in there boy?"

Sam shook his head wildly no. His whole body was shaking. "No? Not interested are you? Well you bend over then, and I'll just stick my cock in your tight little asshole."

"Oh no, please dad, please don't," Sam begged, with tears running down his face.

"So you don't want to fuck, and you don't want to be fucked?" His father drooled, looking at his pathetic son. "Now I would have thought a sissy boy like you would have jumped at the chance, to have a fat cock in your ass." he laughed at his pathetic and meek son. "Oh well, we'll have to think of something else, won't we? I'm either gonna make a man out of you, or you can be a girl like your sister. Stand next to your sister, and we'll take a nice family portrait."

He pulled open a drawer, and took out the video camera that he had brought last Christmas for all those false loving family films that he was so fond of showing everyone. "That's it boy, now put your arm around your sister." Sam stood awkwardly naked next to Mary, his father stood in front of them taking pictures and video. "Good now put your hand on her tit."

Sam blushed, and sobbed, he begged his father not to have to do this, but seeing her father's face go red with anger, Mary quickly said, "Do it Sam, it won't hurt me and if you don't he will hurt you."

Reassured by his sister's kind words he slowly put his hand on her left breast. "That's it boy," his father said. "Good boy, now pull at the nipple. Tease her a bit" He followed the commands given to him, using his fingertips to touch and pinch his sister's nipple. He moved slightly behind her, his other hand finding her right breast, feeling the weight of it, squeezing the soft orb, his fingers seeking her nipple, testing it and teasing as well. She responded to his touch moaning slightly, and she gasped as she felt her brothers cock harden and press into her butt.

"Look she's enjoying it." Her father said, seeing her face flush at her brother's touch.

Sam's head was lowered, and Mary could feel his shame at having to do this to his sister. And yet she also felt his body reaction to pleasing her breasts with his touch, and her own bodies reaction to the stimulation and situation unfolding shoked her. The old letch called to his son, "Now stick your fingers in her cunt. Mary, open your legs up, help your brother, show him what to do."

Mary did as she was told, and guided Sam's hand down and moving her own over his, she guided his fingers inside her. The shame mixing with pleasure from the experience. She used her hand to guide her brothers fingers, pressing his fingers into her, she was amazed at the excitement she felt as his thumb pressed into her clit as, his fingers plunged in and out of her.

"Ooh yes, he's getting the hang of it now. Go on boy push your fingers in and out. It's nice and wet isn't it? I can hear her squelching from here." He absently stroked himself as he watched them. Sam shook his head, "Yea, she's very wet dad." A sort of amazement in his voice, and a touch of excitement.

Mary glanced at her father, and saw that his cock was fully erect, his hands wrapped loosely around it, slowly stroking as he watched Sam pleasure her. His eyes were still looking downward, following the motions of their intertwined hands. She felt Sam's hard cock pressed hard against her naked ass.

She whispered to him, "It's okay, don't worry, I love you."

Her father shouted at them, "That's right Mary, you tell him how much you want it, but something's not right is it?

You are not comfortable here in the living room are you, maybe you'd be better off in the bedroom."

He ushered the two of them up the stairs, and into Mary's bedroom. "Mary, lie down on the bed on your back and spread your legs wide apart." She did as she was told laying back on the bed amazed again at how excited she was, knowing her father and brother were watching her spread herself in front of them. She was practically dripping in front of them, her breath shallow, her body slightly shaking, waiting anxiously for the next command. Still frightened, but also growing aware that some force, some feeling inside her was waking up.

"That's good, good girl. Now finger your pussy, your beautiful little love hole. Make it drip, and make that clit nice and hard. Show us what a good little slut looks like."

His words hit her like a slap, and yet it excited her, she did feel slutty, naked and fingering herself on the bed for her father and brother, their hard cocks standing proud on each, proof they were enjoying this as much as she was. Her fingers moved rhythmically in and out of her undeniably wet pussy, the pressure on her clit giving herself intense stimulatuon for sure, but it was the situation that was making her pant and moan lightly as she played with herself.

"Now Sam get on your knees in front of the bed, and push your tongue inside your sister's pussy." Sam's eyes pleaded with his father to let him leave, let him stop this from going further. "What are you waiting for boy? I'm getting very unhappy with waiting for you to listen, you kids never listen to me, and my cock is still ready to fuck your virgin asshole if you would prefer."

Sam got on his knees, and put his mouth to Mary's cunt. He was so frightened and ashamed, he pressed his face into her pussy kissing her lips. "Oh for fuck's sake Mary, show him what to do." Her father shouted, the dissatisfaction for his son clear.

Mary reached her hand down to her brothers face, her fingers still moist with her juices, she pressed them to his lips and he tentatively reached out with his tongue to caress them. He lapped her sweet juices from her fingers, she moved them closer to her opening as he continued to suck and lick at her fingers. Her hand moved to herself and she opened up her plump pouting pussy lips, and Sam's tongue slid softly in. It sent a shockwave through her body as his tongue hit her clit. Her cunt was young and fresh, and just oozing with excitement. Sam despite his fear and anxiety lost himself in the warmth and delicious taste of his sister. It smelt sweet and musky, like an acidic peach.

Mary's hips were edging him on, pushing him further in. His face was right up against her cunt. He could feel the downy softness and dampness of her. His tongue was inside her as far as it would go. He pressed the flat of his tongue against her bud and she moaned deeply, it was very exciting. His cock, and balls were full and hard,they ached, ready to erupt from the intensity of the moment. Knowing he was bringing her pleasure for once, instead of her always having to look after him.

Her father watched and played with his own dick, still managing to film them as he enjoyed watching his slutty daughter enjoying this. He had known she was a whore just like her mother, a cock hungry slut who deserved nothing more than to be used and fucked. He boomed at his son, "That's enough eating her out, spit on her cunt now boy, get enough lube to get your cock in."

"Oh no dad, I can't" Sam pleaded. "Please don't make me."

Mary pulled him to her, she whispered to him, "Just do it, it's okay, please." There was a hunger in her eyes he had never seen before, it was amazingly erotic. "Please Sam, I want you to."

Sam exhaled and slowly shifted his body, he positioned his cock so that it was just parting the lovely softness of his sister's pussy lips, slowly pressing into her. Mary pulled at him until he was fully inside her. Much to her surprise it felt good, really really good. She had never felt like this before, the times with kids from school, with Carl, none compared to this sensation. She loved her brother very much. They were so close due to mutual hatred of their father, and the comfort they had always given each other. It felt so right. Fucking each other felt, no it was natural, and Mary quickly realized she was going to enjoying it.

She felt Sam relax a little, finding a rhythm in his thrusting, his cock slipped in and out of her dripping, pulsating cunt. His hands moved to her tits, feeling the deliciously soft orbs he had secretly admired for so long but never thought he would ever see, much less touch. His face moved to them, his lips suckled at her nipples. His quick little tongue darted around, and drew each nipple to perfect erection, nibbling lightly on each in turn. Mary threw her head back in ecstasy, and her fingernails raked at Sam's back. She was not a virgin. She had been with many men before, and even a few women. It had been her way of dealing with the lack of love at home, and her loneliness. Her firey passion a rebellion of the coldness of home, but still they all paled to this moment.

They were becoming so engrossed in each other, that they had nearly forgotten that their father was there. Both were relishing the moment, lost in the passion and excitement, and so was James. He was still filming, and standing there with his legs apart, that big dirty, hairy cock sticking out like a ramrod. His hands stroking his shaft as he watched his children screw each other at his command. Mary was writhing about on the bed, the feeling of her brothers cock inside her overwhelming her. She begged Sam, "Fuck me harder, Oh my God it feels so good, please fuck my pussy harder."

"Oh Mary, oh God I'm gonna cum," Sam cried out.

"Go on boy, keep fucking her, fill her full of spunk," his father screamed at him, now very excited, stroking wildly on his cock as he watched his son prepare to pump cum into his sister.

Sam's whole body shook, and shuddered as he shot his load into Mary's womb. She wrapped her long slim legs around his back, holding him inside her as he came again and again into her, her own orgasm hitting her hard causing her to shake and spasm with him.

"Oh yes you two, that was excellent." Their father was nearly jumping up and down in his excitement.

San laid his head on Mary's breasts, she held him to her. He was crying again, the realities of what he had just done hitting him. "I'm so sorry Mary."

She spoke to him softly, "It's okay Sam, you didn't hurt me. It was done in love, you do love me don't you? No matter what I love you brother."

He lifted his head, and she kissed him gently on the lips. "Oh wonderful, nice touch Mary," their father praised. He zoomed in as the two kissed passionate and tenderly.

Sam slowly removed himself, Mary moaned as he came out of her, the feeling of loss. His cum dripped slowly from her. Mary prepared to get up from the bed, but her dad stopped her with fire in his eyes, "Did I dismiss you young lady?"

"Oh please dad, haven't you had your fun, aren't you through yet?" Mary whined.

He laughed, pointing to his still stiff cock, and asked, "Do I look like I'm through yet?"

"Oh no dad, not that, you can't make me do that, please." She begged him. Sam stood there naked, unsure of what to do. Shame at what he had just done to his sister still racking his mind.

"Can I not?" James asked sweetly. "I think that I can, because I have this lovely little video of you fucking your darling sissy brother, of you enjoying being eaten out by him, and the part where he's devouring your tits came out particularly well. I continued filming, that sweet little kiss at the end, and I even filmed the spunk still oozing from your cunt when he removed his pathetic cock from your gorgeous body. Now how would that look to your fiance? You do remember Carl, or have you forgotten all about him, while you were cumming all over your brothers cock? Your fucking didn't look forced to me, and the pleasure on your faces was evident for all to see. I doubt he would think you were forced? Do you? Did I really force you Mary? It sure seemed like you were enjoying yourself. I'm sure you will enjoy this too you little slut."

"So I think that I deserve a reward. Don't you agree babygirl? I think that I can have whatever I want, if you don't want Carl to ever find out about this. Don't you?"

Mary knew that she had no choice. She needed to marry Carl. She needed to get away. Sam would have to get away as well. She would plead with Carl to let him live with them, she would save her brother. Yes she could do this. She would close her mind, and let this vile man abuse her body, if that's what it took to save her brother and herself.

She opened her legs again and closed her eyes. Her father grunted, and moved towards her. She could smell the cigarettes, and stale whisky on his foul breath. He pushed Sam aside, She could feel the filthy coarseness of his gross body. His rough hands reached for and kneaded at her full ripe tits, and his thick blubbery lips slurped at her nipples. He moved onto the bed and sat on her chest, and pushed his fat filthy cock into her mouth. It tasted sour, and smelt rank. She only just held back from retching. He plunged his prick in and out of her mouth. His balls were slapping against her chin. "Suck me girl," he cried out. "Suck me good, and open your throat wide, I wanna hear you gag on this dick."

He pushed his cock deep into her throat, and she gagged at the force of it. Quickly he plunged in and out, he moaned in pleasure as he watched her struggle to take him fucking her throat. She tried to suck hard, hopeful that she could end this. "No, no naughty girl, slow down, we don't want to rush it do we?"

Tawdrydad
Tawdrydad
119 Followers
12