The Men in My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawdrydad
Tawdrydad
119 Followers

He was laughing at her, and this spurred her on, she was past caring, past rational thought. She screamed at him. "Come on then you fucker, let's see what you can really do" she screamed. Sam jumped at her tone, she sounded depraved.

She opened her pussy lips, and he gasped as he saw the hard protruding clit, which was all red and throbbing from the fucking he had done. "Come on then daddy, teach me how to fuck, teach me to be your whore if that's all you think I am, come and fuck your daughter you bastard."

She was trying to be in control. She was trying to deal with the situation as best she could. But inside she was losing herself to the moment, lost in the pleasure she realized, of being used. He had moved off her, and She pulled her fathers head down to her pussy, and his long tongue licked all around inside her cunt. It teased at her clit, and then plunged deep into her sopping wet hole. "Oh my God!" she screamed as the sensations drove her wild with pleasure. What was the matter with her? Was she enjoying it? She must be sick, but she knew she wanted to be seriously fucked by this beast. She wanted that fat cock inside her, needed it as she felt his tongue drive in and out of her wet slit. She was dripping with anticipation as he lapped up her juices mixed with her brothers cum still slowly leaking from her.

His tongue was deep inside her. His fingers were stroking her velvet pussy lips, and keeping them apart for his tongue to probe deeper. Her back arched, and her tits were thrust out. "Fuck me!" she screamed. "Fuck me, pierce me with that cock, make me cum dad!"

He withdrew his tongue from her, and sat back, waving his cock at her. "Do you want this babygirl? You tell daddy just how much you want my cock." He laughed at her as she laid there panting with desire.

With a mixture of shame and excitement she begged, "Please fill my cunt, I need it, I'm so fucking horny, fuck me you bastard, fuck!"

Sam stood there in shock at his sister's words, his own cock rising again at the scene, his sister begging to be fucked, not caring he was there, not caring it was her father they both despised. Her only thoughts that of being fucked, her need was palpable in the room. He felt his own needs start to rise again as he started to stroke himself.

Her father flipped her over, and pulled her roughly to her knees. He spit on her asshole, plunging two fingers in deep until his knuckles were in her ass. She moaned in pain, but still she felt pleasure from his abuse, her pussy dripping. She screamed as he rammed his big fat cock into her pussy, it hurt like hell, and she cried, "Jesus, you're splitting me in two."

"Shut up, and take this cock, you fucking bitch," he shouted at her as he pounded in deep. He fucked her ass with his fingers until cracked and bled. Her asshole was on fire. Her body was racked with pain, but still he carried on, with his breathing getting faster and faster as his cock mercilessly plunged into her again and again. Fast and hard he pumped his cock into her. Her face turned and she saw her brother standing there watching them, watching her being used, his hand on his cock, stroking to the image of her being fucked hard. It was so incredibly arousing she unexpectedly felt herself cumming on her father's cock as he continued to pound her holes mercilessly. She screamed in ecstasy, her eyes meeting her brothers as she came. His eyes were wild and hungry, his hand flying up and down his shaft. She moaned like a whore as her pussy throbbed.

"Get ready, I'm gonna cum soon," James ordered. "Turn on your back quick." he pulled out of her roughly, and she quickly rolled over as he commanded, he jerked his cock for a couple of strokes, his other hand racing out and roughly squeezing her breast, his cock exploded all over her. His cum was hot and sticky, and shot all over her tits and stomach, some landing on her cheek. She laid there panting, his cum dripping down her face and body.

As his cock stopped twitching he spread her pussy lips, sliding in, impaling her on his cock again, she could feel more cum leaking out of his dick into her womb, as he started to thrust again. He used his fingers to twist her nipples as she felt him harden again inside her, his thrusts gaining in intensity and speed. The pain and pleasure mixing until she felt like she was floating.

She was fully out of control, lost in the moment she moaned and begged for more. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me hard, I need that cock." She felt her pulse quicken, and her muscles clenched as he continued to toy with her tits, his fingers rough on her breasts, kneading and squeezing her uncomfortably. Yet still she knew she was close again, it was all too much. Her father her brother, she was nothing but a fuck toy for the men in her life. Nothing but a hole to be filled over and over.

With a scream, she came again on his fat, nasty cock plunging in and out of her. She shook wildly and, and dug her nails deep into her father's back as he pounded her like a cheap whore. As she laid back, her father thrusting in and out of her she again looked over to Sam, his cock was glistening, and pre cum leaked from the tip. She motioned for him to come to her, he moved forward, his father unaware lost in his own pleasure. Mary opened her mouth and her brother slid his cock in. He didn't force her, merely letting her slide her head onto his dick, sucking him hard as she was pounded from above. She felt his dick start to spasm as he came into her mouth, the cum spilling out as he pulled back from her, some spurts landing on her face. It tasted amazing, his cum like nectar in her mouth. The sensations in her pussy increased as she felt her father's pace increase. His eyes wild having watched his son take her mouth while he took her pussy.

"Beg for more you slut" He commanded. "Sucking your brothers cock while I take you. Drinking his cum, you're such a dirty little whore, now beg for my cum, beg you little bitch."

"Oh please daddy, please use my pussy, fill me with your cum, I need it daddy, please!" She cried, knowing in her heart it was true, she hated him like no one else, but she needed him to cum in her, needed him to fuck her. While her brother watched them his cock again rising he was stroking it wildly in front of her face, she came again on her father's dick, knowing he was close, knowing he would soon shoot deep inside her. It drove her over the edge as she moaned and screamed, writhing wildly under him. She realized that she actually wanted this, she needed it. She never wanted it to stop.

James grunted like an animal as he plunged deeper into her than ever, and fired rope after thick rope of cum until she felt so full like she had never been before. "Oh fuck!" He moaned as he kept cumming more and more into her. Sam grunted as well, cumming again this time onto her face and breasts.

Her father slid out of her, and she moaned as she felt empty without him inside her. He looked down at her as he kneeled next to her, his cock dripping with their juices. Her face dripping with cum from them both. "Suck it bitch, suck me clean." He ordered her. She raised up and took him into her mouth, licking and sucking the combined fluids of herself, her brother, and her father from his member. She cleaned every inch of his cock, savoring the flavor, and no longer ashamed at the pleasure she took in it.

"Yes, that's a good girl, clean daddies cock."

James motioned Sam over to Mary on her back. "Good girl, good little slut, now clean your brother, suck him clean." Mary took her brother into her mouth, he still tasted amazing to her, much better than her father, she sucked him deeply, fondling his balls as she sucked hard on his tip. Suddenly she felt his balls tighten up, and Sam cried out as he came into her mouth again, she tasted his sweetness on her tongue as she swallowed the much smaller load down her throat. Her father having been stroking himself, his cock inches from her face, as he watched his son fuck his daughters face, suddenly moaned and covered her face with his cum as he exploded again.

As she finished sucking them both clean again, savoring the taste of each of them in her mouth, her father went over to the camera, clicking the power button. She had forgotten the camera, and glared at him as he smiled evilly at her.

"Yes, that will be a fine ending to the movie. Now my dear, just imagine what you'll need to do if you want to keep me from showing your fiance this tape. Cumming and sucking on your brother and father, begging for cum like a spunk hungry whore. I think you might need to postpone the wedding for a little while longer. Don't you think? Can't have you running off just yet, can we?" He turned to look at his son laying on the bed next to Mary. "Sam I'm proud of you boy, I'll make a man of you yet, maybe I'll even bring you to the poker game next week with me and your uncles. Maybe your sister would even like to go to? Would you like that Mary?"

Mary looked up at them from her back on the bed, naked and with cum dripping from her, her cunt still pulsing from multiple orgasms, the taste of her brothers cum still in her mouth. She couldn't help herself, she smiled at them. "Oh daddy, that sounds just wonderful."

Tawdrydad
Tawdrydad
119 Followers
12