The Menagerie Pt. 01: Mother

Story Info
Mother takes her first male & begins to build her menagerie.
5.5k words
3.94
13.7k
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain, fear, loss, betrayal, agony. All of these emotions and their darkest cousins fed her existence, helped to sate the endless hunger of her immortal life. A collection of all and none, she had come to identify herself as Mother: a spiritual knot of beasts coalescing together inside the physical body of a young woman. Like many shapeshifters, her form was amorphous, often ambiguous; something that she could alter at will. One unfortunate might encounter her as a lost and lonely wolf in the woods, while another might gaze upon her delicate wings with envy. Most would not live long enough to remember their encounters.

Hidden in the thick foliage of the rambling wood, she observed as a pair of lovers stepped into her meadow. Crashing to the ground in a pile of limbs, they began to lavish one another with fingers and tongues. The display was a ravenously titillating exhibition of the lust shared between these two erotic creatures. Clothing was tossed and lost quickly as the pair tried to devour one another. They were merely pathetic humans, but nonetheless her interest was piqued by their uncensored display of carnal delight.

She had no desire to collect females, but the woman was lovely. Petite at just over five feet in height, her body was shockingly curvy for her stature. Snowy porcelain skin formed over a beautifully soft, feminine face that was accentuated by plump, kissable lips painted a sensual red. Her doe eyes were shaded by immensely thick, dramatically black lashes, her matching brows flawless. Her stunning aquamarine eyes glinted in the summer sunshine as she delighted in her lover's caresses.

The male's strong hands cupped her perky breasts, their pebbled, peachy nipples pointed toward the sky. When he was not worshipping her chest, those enormous hands traveled down to squeeze the thickness of her derriere, weighing it in his palms before offering the flesh a loud smack that rang in the air. She squealed with delight at this punishment, the pair erupting into sounds of childish laughter.

A perfect hourglass figure suggested that this woman was good breeding stock, and yet Mother quelled this consideration. She was not in the market for a breeder just yet. First, she had to cull these fertile lands for her muses, those that would inspire the addition of each new creature in her menagerie. Her stock must be hearty and virile, only the very best creations could serve at her feet. The business of maintaining a supernatural empire was no simple undertaking, and she was never given to gifting handouts to inferior beings.

As such, Mother's pupils shifted with satisfaction as she devoured the body of the male—tall and toned with silken raven locks that went well past his shoulders to sweep across his collarbone. He smelled deliciously healthy and fiercely virile, and thus he was perfect for her menagerie. Strong cheekbones stood well-defined on his angular face, and a prominent brow balanced his thick nose. His chocolate irises swallowed the sunshine and relayed it back ten-fold as he kneeled above his lover, while his wide set, muscular shoulders sloped downward as if to guide the eyes to his flat stomach and impressive manhood. With a transformation came certain potential gifts she knew, and so she did not consider herself a size queen. However, it did not hurt to select specimens that were already blessed by the goddess in this respect.

Mother was helpless as her human body grew uncomfortably moist between its thighs—as a lioness she might find herself emitting a roar, as a cat she might purr. Instead, in this body she remained still and massaged the tip of her tongue over her pouty bottom lip. Her mind raced through the possibilities that lie ahead: those jet black locks inspiring thoughts of a murder of crows and a knot of nocturnal beasts. She must consider her options carefully if she hoped to gain the optimum level of indulgence from today's fun—a crow, no doubt, would inspire little fear in its mate.

Rolling through the tall grasses and wildflowers, the couple were now physically intertwined. His powerful back muscles rolled beneath his blanket of fair skin as he thrust down into his mate, gripping handfuls of her perky tits as he lavished kisses across her neck and jaw. She mewled beneath him as he growled above her, the pair likely considering themselves very animalistic and deviously primal. Mother snickered at the thought.

Minutes later, they flipped and the female sat astride the male, cupping her own orbs and tossing her head back to worship the sun. Her hips gyrated in a circular pattern, her chest flush with her heat as sweat glistened across her snow white skin. Her noises were gentle keenings, feminine gasps of sensuality as she used the male's body for her pleasure.

"Fuck," her mate exhaled and his voice was a deep, honey-soaked baritone that luxuriated across Mother's nethers. "Your cunt twitches each time you move, milking me and sucking me in deeper."

"Good," the female responded in a cacophony of twinkling bells. "Your body belongs to me."

Interesting, Mother thought. Her experiences with humans had shown that the males seemed convinced that they ruled the world, and the women seemingly allowed them to cling to this misguided belief. This pair, however, had turned those roles around much to her amusement. A male who understood his place was well-groomed for her world, properly suited as a new addition to her collection and one that would require little reconditioning.

Betrayal leaked down Mother's thighs as the male sat up, bringing his mate with him and attaching his plump lips to her right nipple. He nursed hungrily at the wrinkled peak, his teeth tugging gently at the little pink nub and eliciting a squeal from between the female's lips. "Fuck," she rasped in her sing-song voice. "That does terrible things to my cunt."

"I'm going to do terrible things to your cunt," her mate winked and it set Mother aflame. Her pupils shifted shape once more as she hungrily observed the male raising his hips up and speared the wanton female with his fleshy organ. Moments later when he removed himself from her petite body to reposition his hips, his cock glistened with their combined juices and Mother began to quiver.

Unable to continue in her present position, Mother sunk to the ground in rapturous defeat. Her flowing, white silk robes hid very little, and thus provided easy access to all of her barely concealed treasures. With slits that reached up to her full and rounded hips, and a plunging V that barely covered her erect nipples, her fingers were quickly able to find and enter her moist folds with a triumphant squish. Tossing her head back and allowing her blonde mane to flow down her back and drag through the dirt, she rutted into her human genitalia, trying to match the pace of the gorgeous male specimen.

Her pupils continued to shift as she observed the heated mating with a growing need. Hungry for the energy that would soon spill into her spirit and consume her, she grew equally desirous for an amorous liaison with the beautiful male. Alas, his destiny had already been marked the moment that Mother allowed her focus to settle onto his irresistible but frail human body. He was meant for something greater than this, something much more important than a simple sexual romp.

Rubbing a slow circle over her swollen clitoris as she listened to the lovers' noises infiltrate the silence of the forest meadow, the answer to her earlier thoughts seemed to materialize amidst the heady fog of pheromones. Panthera pardus. The leopard was a uniquely regal and sophisticated creature, each being covered in a unique pattern of rosettes that distinguished them from all others in the prowl. Unlike the hearty and thriving wolves, leopard populations had dwindled to nothing, their very existence slowly being eclipsed by the greed of a suffocating human race.

A mother knows all of her children, she thought with a delighted grin, and a mother takes care of all of her children. Elated, she allowed a hand to travel up to her sensitive peaks and tease the pebbled flesh. Yes, the leopard was a proud and noble species that deserved a savior. Mother could be that for her children, and this male would mark the perfect beginning for her collection.

"Fuck," he panted, his voice growing husky with feverish passion. "I can't last much longer."

As he kneeled above his lover, sinking his lean hips down into her welcoming warmth over and over, his plump ass cheeks clenched obscenely and blissful euphoria ignited throughout Mother. Transfixed, she watched as the shadows that danced across his back began to ripple, a cloak of night beginning to whisper against his soft skin. The veil of midnight fur ebbed above his aura, making promises for his future.

Deliciously unaware of the spell that was tickling across his humanity, the male slowed his pace and began to nip hungrily at the female's neck. "You feel like heaven," he cooed and it was rough at the edges. A series of muscles had begun rearranging themselves in his throat, irreparably altering the sound of his voice. Ignorant to this change, he growled in pleasure as he nestled atop his mate and continued their coupling.

The sight of his massive hands raking through the dirt signaled an awareness to Mother and a smile painted itself across her beautiful face. His long fingers flexed in the strands of grass, raking dirt beneath his nails as his breathing became ragged. Strong biceps twitched involuntarily as he held his weight off his lover's small body. Sweat suddenly swept across his brow and his tongue shot out to harvest a large droplet from his lips.

"Something's wrong," the male rasped between gritted teeth as he fought to hold his sudden concern at bay. Heartbeat racing and adrenaline pumping through his veins, he buried himself into his lover and stilled his weight atop her. He didn't want to frighten her, but it was becoming obvious to him that something was not right. The initial feeling of being watched was being overridden by a tingling across his skin, the muscles in his back spasming uncontrollably. All this as a pressure mounted inside the bones of his hands and he scratched feverishly at the ground—something was trying to crawl inside him.

"What's wrong?" the female inquired, cupping his cheeks in her hands and placing a comforting kiss to the tip of his nose. "You look panicked, baby. What is it?"

"Something doesn't feel right," he repeated as he tried to remain calm. "My hands are suddenly so sore; they're burning."

Pushing at his chest, she nodded. "Change positions—I'll be on top. Your arms must be so tired from holding your weight all this time, no doubt the muscles are spasming with exertion. Roll over, babe."

What she said made sense and he allowed her to roll him onto his back and she quickly straddled his aching cock. This didn't help the feeling of prying eyes to abate, but it immediately relieved the pressure that had been building and he breathed a sigh of relief. Muscle strain, he laughed to himself. He was panicking over muscle strain.

Mother watched the pair reorient themselves, watched the male try to fight the inevitable change. As she worked a fourth finger inside her dripping sex, she honed in on his strong hands. Already grand in size for a human, she allowed her mind to consider what they would feel like twirling her clit and penetrating her depths. Large enough to cup her enormous breasts, would the flesh of his fingertips be soft and supple or calloused against her sensitive peaks? How many of those long, skinny fingers would he be able to work inside her dripping cunt before it was too much?

As his lover gyrated languidly atop his member, he slowly began to realize that his fingers were discharging fluid. When he trailed his pointer lightly between her breasts and then down around her navel, he left a faint path of blood with his movements. With her head tossed back in arousal and her attention elsewhere, he allowed her to remain joyously ignorant of his situation. He must have torn a nail when he had attacked the dirt, it was the only logical explanation.

Shaking the thought away, he grasped his mate's hips and began to grind her down onto his throbbing erection. But when the pain and pressure soon returned and quickly evolved into something incendiary, he began to whimper. "Please stop, stop," he waved and tried to roll out from beneath his lover. "The pain is too much," he howled as she allowed him to crawl away from her. "It fucking hurts."

Blinking his eyes, he gaped in horror down at hands which were now beginning to sprout deadly white claws. The keratin protrusions slid languidly from his nail beds, tearing sensitive flesh as they forced their way to the bloody surface. Screaming in distress and anguish, he collapsed to the ground and curled into a fetal position, careful not to touch anything with his hands. "No, no, no, no," he sobbed pathetically, his cock deflating in protest as the wretchedness began to spread.

His lover sat back and watched, oblivious. Her second orgasm had been mounting when he shoved her off him, screamed, and then collapsed into the grass in a pile of pitiful cries. Entirely clueless as to what the male was currently enduring, she tried to be a comforting and sympathetic mate. "Baby," she nudged his shoulder softly. "What's wrong now?"

Attempting to flex his fingers, an excruciating pain enveloped his hands and he ignored her question. Something was wiggling through the pads of his palms, plumping the flesh and causing a tenderness that both boiled and tickled simultaneously. Electrical shocks pinged up his arms as he felt his skin thinning and preparing to burst. A curious glance down at his flesh proved that his worst nightmare had become his reality: his fingertips had been altered into two identical sets of three-inch claws.

His lover kneeled in front of him, a weighty concern downturned her lovely features. "Please talk to me, baby," she pleaded. "What's wrong?"

Mother tossed her head back and laughed to herself as she buried her entire fist inside her sopping vagina. Her mind raced with fantasies of those ginormous paws resting atop her back as the male rutted into her leopard and bred her in this very meadow. Though this was only possible if he disposed of his current mate, for she would never debase herself to share with a lowly human. Ready to make his proper acquaintance and to receive her reward, she grinned as she removed her hand from inside her body and slashed through the air with a growl.

Helpless to control the action, the male watched in slow-motion as a set of lethal talons lashed out and sliced open his mate's porcelain throat. Her body fell backwards into a patch of especially tall grass, seizing in an undulating wave as she made a series of indecipherable hiccups. Blood bubbled from the wound, and as she clutched helplessly at her lacerated throat tears filled her already cloudy eyes. Her mate gazed down at his female's diminutive body hopelessly as tears brimmed in his once brilliant eyes, and he tried to speak but produced only a mournful howl.

The life force that gushed from her gaping wound began to waft through the air to Mother, whose heart rate sped as she returned to stroking her engorged clit and began to near her orgasm. The female's shock and agony tasted sweeter than fairy wine on Amorinthe, her mate's accompanying heartbreak was a thick dose of Heigela's chocolate straight to her core. Coupled together, she felt her body beginning to recharge as she edged closer to the cusp of oblivion.

The male was on his paws and knees beside his dying mate, fluid cascading down his once rosy cheeks as he fought the physical and emotional afflictions attacking his body. As the human female slowly exsanguinated in burps and bubbles, Mother dusted herself off and stepped out from the thicket, towering above her chosen. "I am your Mother," she introduced herself in her thick, smoky alto. "You are mine now, pet."

The male simply turned his head to the side, raven locks shadowing his haunted expression as he allowed his misery-soaked eyes to travel up her delectable legs. Several claws tapped nervously at the dirt, and he shook his head frantically. "Who the fuck are you? What the fuck is going on?"

"As I said," Mother repeated herself in her languid and sultry tone, "I am your Mother now. Be joyous, human, for I have given you the gift of life. What you see before you is the beginning of a transformation that will forever alter your physical form and create a preternatural creature beyond your wildest imagination. You are my leopard and the first addition to my new menagerie. Together, we shall return the balance to this Earth, repopulating its surface with our kind."

His brown eyes were puffy and full of tears as he stared at the ground, the pretty planes of his pale face hidden in all that silken blackness. "With all due respect, lady, are you insane?"

Squatting down beside him and allowing her robes to gape, providing him with an obscene view of her ample bosom, she smiled at the male. A delicate finger tapped at his left paw, noting that his fur had not yet sprouted. "You have grown claws." Cocking her head to the side to mock his simplicity, she added, "Is this natural for your kind?"

"No," he bowed his head in shame. His chastened voice barely above a whisper, he coughed out the confession: "I killed her."

"Yes, you did," Mother agreed. Slowly pressing a finger into her mouth and sucking, she moaned. "It was scrumptious, my pet. I am brewing with the vitality of her life force and I feel like a new woman. I thank you for this, and now it is time for your Mother to give you a gift in return."

Gasping in shock and grief as his upper lip split open, he raised a paw to his face cautiously and yowled. "What is happening?" he sobbed as an extreme heat spread across his cheeks. The skin of his lips bubbled, bringing with it the sensation of a bouquet of needles plunging into his delicate flesh, tattooing tiny follicles across its surface.

Mother stood, offering him a view of her scintillating sex, though she waved a hand in dismissal as her pet began to cry out. "Do not beg for leniency, pet. Do not sully your beauty with a pathetic plea for your frail human life. I have chosen you as my first and for this you must be grateful. You are a handsome male, I give you that, but you will be a flawless specimen when I am done with you. Embrace your transformation and then bow at my feet. I am your Mother!"

Her words were like a spark that ignited a kerosene trail across his entire form, and he howled in distress as he crashed down onto his stomach in the dirt. Fighting to stay focused, he watched in wide-eyed horror as his pink palms bubbled up and then erupted into plump, leathery pads. This established a numbness as his fingers quickly shortened and began to develop their own leathery additions, the lengthy claws seeming more obscene with these alterations.

More suffering radiated from the area as a forest of dense hairs began to force their way up through the backs of his hands, piercing his skin and fueling an inferno. Sheer midnight traveled across his former hands and swallowed everything it touched, save for the soft padding. "What is happening to me?" he begged the gorgeous woman who lorded over him.

"Panthera pardus," she smiled sweetly and squatted back down. Petting him like one might a house cat, she dropped her voice down to a comforting lilt. "Black as the Stygian night, you shall be a perfect specimen for my menagerie. Leopards are in short supply, but together we will provide hope for the future of my children."

Something was tickling his nostrils as she spoke, and he wrinkled his nose as his eyes filled with confusion and panic. "What?"

12