The Menagerie Pt. 01: Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not worry your pretty little head," she patted him gently. "Mother will take good care of you, pet. Now be a good boy and embrace your transformation."

Her words touched off an explosion of dynamite inside his cranium, and his hearing began to ring as he heard the miniscule bones and abundant cartilage inside his ears crunching. It felt like his flesh was literally melting into soup as his ears reshaped themselves into thin membranes that migrated upward, resting atop his head. Peeking out from his luxurious locks, the rounded flesh began to thicken and the pair twitched curiously. Like the worst migraine he had ever experienced, the white-hot agony suffused every fiber of his being as his new hearing honed in on the sounds of the forest and he whimpered.

Mother appreciated the addition with her fingers and beamed. "They're lovely, pet. You make a dashingly handsome cat-man. Alas, as much as I love these raven locks of yours, they too will have to go."

He batted at her hand with his paw, annoyed. "Fuck you!"

"Perhaps you will one day," she cooed. "But for now, that is no way to speak to your Mother."

The sound that bellowed from between his lips as the muscles in his throat convulsed was inhuman. He lost his desire to hold himself up from the dirt and crash-landed back into the grass on his stomach as the veins in his long neck pulsed and writhed. When he tried to curse at the woman for a second time, there was no trace of his humanity in the animalistic noise that issued from his body. This only caused him to whine and pule more.

His once prominent Adam's apple had disappeared into the abyss of change, as a shadow of darkness began to descend upon his pale flesh. Like a thousand needles forcing their way through his hide at once, thick, dense fur began to sprout around the circumference of his long, elegant neck. It matched the hairs that coated his two paws, a gorgeous collection of iridescence that coalesced into darkness. Crawling its way past the surface and reaching for the light of the day, each individual fiber felt immense in girth as it split him open and he began to bleed.

This was in no way comparable to the sensation of his jaw breaking apart as bones shifted across his face to prepare to build a short muzzle. His cheeks rippled and boiled as his entire skull reshaped itself, skin pulled taut as his once long and narrow face began to swell outward at the temples and round. Simultaneously, he lost all sense of smell as his nose flattened and began to darken. What was once an admittedly bulbous protrusion was now lying completely flat, an upside down triangle of moist black leather in the center of his face.

Snorting and wheezing for oxygen, he panted as his muzzle began to press forward. Blinding heat consumed his entirety as tiny bones continued to restructure his new facade. Lying in the dirt whining pathetically, he felt the knife-like pain of a million tiny whiskers continuing to stab their way out of his upper lip; the sound was a million feet stomping across pavement, marching to the beat of his agony. Atop his head, his new ears twitched again as he was temporarily deafened by the roar. All this as the fur of his neck began to spread slowly up his once chiseled jaw, flaring outward and enveloping his new face. Soulful chocolate irises danced inside the cat's head, and it emitted the sawing roar of its species as onyx overtook every patch of pink.

Still squatting beside him, Mother laughed. "You look quite ridiculous, pet. If you could see yourself right now, you would spy a proud leopard head atop a scrawny, pale human body with a wilted cock. What would your fellow humans think of you? Would they cower in fear from your beast or would they swoon at such a sensual oddity?"

With this new nose, he could smell the moisture seated between her glorious thighs. Her scent was sweet yet cloying, a pungent flavor that lavished across his tongue and began to harden his length. Rolling onto his back, he stared up into the mysterious woman's eyes from his new pupils and lewdly sniffed her sex. This female was deliciously wet and ready for him, and something deep inside his leopard brain wanted to breed her. The thought of forcing her down onto her knees and filling her pink cunt with his cock excited something deep inside of his beast.

Reading his thoughts, a triumphant grin spread across Mother's enchanting lips. "Do you smell my heat, pet? I watched you, you know. I watched your beautiful human form taking that female and impaling her on this." She reached over and clutched his growing cock and squeezed. "Imagine how truly magnificent this will be when you reach the pinnacle of your new form. Perhaps, one day, I shall allow you to take me like a bitch in heat, to stretch my walls with your immense gift."

His length was hardening in her hand as she spoke, but at the very same time something was also clawing its way through his sternum. Growing restless, he shifted his hips from side to side as the sensation began to spread like wildfire and his shoulders suddenly popped from their sockets. This torture, this was something on a whole new level. The feline caterwauling that emanated from his throat shocked Mother and she jumped back to allow him the space to flail.

Sizzling white lightning crackled down his arms and across his chest as his torso began to rearrange itself. His shoulders rotated forward and widened at the same time as his ribs cracked and his torso began to expand. Breathing became nearly impossible as he swelled to more than twice his former size, a massive barrel of flesh covered in a thinly-drawn white skin that was darkening. He snuffled, fighting for air as a pattern of rosettes began to imprint across his flesh and he lay face down on the ground, begging whatever powers that be to just let him die.

Mother's condescending laughter filled his hearing. "Do not pray to a god who does not exist, pet, and do not plead for your death. Soon you will be a powerful beast who serves. Do not hope for a release from your suffering—embrace it! Serve your Mother as a proud and strong leopard king."

While his skin felt like it might split open, his bones fused back together in their altered configuration and the punishing heat dissipated only to be replaced with the feeling of a thousand needles tattooing his hide again. His sawing roar filled the silence as fur began to push up from his insides and reach for the skies overhead. It traveled in a slow wave from his neck down to his shoulders, wrapping around and beginning to coat his chest as it swam progressively downward. He felt his back flowing with the dense fibers as they wrapped around his body once again and began to merge with his pubic hair.

Mother kneeled down beside the male and pressed a kiss to his furry shoulder. "Your pelt will be luxurious, my pet." Again clutching at his length, she observed the ludicrous nature of a swollen pink, very human cock buried in a sea of onyx fur. She licked her lips and rubbed her thumb over the slit in his glans. "Soon, my pretty pet. Soon."

Answering her call, his length began to twitch awkwardly. The sensation was that of a growing erection, but one that swelled too fast and too big to be contained by his body. Heat tickled along his shaft as it expanded in girth and length, his purpled glans raising upward to tap the underside of his belly as copious pre-cum wetted his pelt. His balls tugged up toward his body and stretched as they were swallowed up by the blackest of black fur. Until a sheath began to form over his member there was no pain, just a truly awkward aura of energy that buzzed and tingled across the most sensitive portion of his male body.

Allowing himself to gaze upward, his massive chocolate pupils constricted in the harsh glare of the sun. He was all too aware that the burning and stinging across his groin and abdomen was building, and he made a mournful chuffing as he rolled side to side once again. At the very least, perhaps he could manage to scratch the insufferable itch along his spine as he prayed for this agony to end. Death could not possibly harness an iota of the suffering that he had endured today, and he longed for an end to come.

Mother opened her mouth to speak but his transformation forged onward, ignoring her wasted breath. His hips popped from their sockets as his abdomen widened to match his expanded chest, his legs wobbling helplessly in the air above his trunk. He chuffed and mewled and sobbed, his paws spasming and slashing blindly to try and fight an invisible enemy. The veil of night that had coated the bulk of his body filled in the spaces it had previously missed, compounding his discomfort. Fiery needles jabbed across his stomach and trailed the edges of his four nipples, an extra pair puckering to life on his abdomen.

Exhausted, he emitted a loud chuff as he collapsed onto his side. It had to be over he thought to himself as his body rippled and bulged in aching spasms of heat. There was nothing left of his humanity in this new form, nothing remained to be torn apart and rebuilt. He had suffered the ultimate indignity and he was no longer human, but a rabid beast covered in an ocean of fur; there was nothing left for this woman to take.

Mother grinned and a perfectly-sculpted nail on a dainty, soft finger tapped the bottom of his all too human foot, scratching the calloused flesh tenderly. "Consider that again, my leopard king, and be strong. The change is almost over, a new dawn is upon you."

Her words lit a match that stoked a fire in his feet, and it felt as though the bones detonated all at once. One second, he was staring curiously down at his large but very familiar feet, and the next claws were carving everything in their path to force their way out of his skin. Blood oozed down onto the greenery and dirt beneath him as his developing paws seized uncontrollably, his thick, pink skin evolving into black leather. As if injected with collagen, they plumped instantly into squishy pads as fur traveled down his legs and overtook these new additions. Then, as though it was a mere afterthought, his ankles and wrists snapped loudly, shoved all four paws on his body forward, and then fused his joints into their new positions.

A tear sat fat inside the duct of his left eye as his lower back produced an excruciating agony. Bones made way for growth as something pushed up from his coccyx, forming a nub along his lower spine. Something sucker punched him back there and his entire body jolted with the force, four massive, furry onyx paws flailing at the wind as a new protrusion forced its way upward. He fought back a howl as the warmth spread upward, simultaneously telegraphing sharp, stabbing pains down into his bruised spine. When he felt that he might pass out from the struggle, the growth spurt ended as suddenly as it had begun. A sawing roar of triumph echoed throughout the meadow as his tail coated itself in silky soft fur and began to slap at the ground happily, his transformation complete.

Mother rested on the ground beside him and pressed a delicate kiss to his flat forehead, scratching behind both his ears. No sign of the stunning human male with a silky raven mane that had entranced her remained; rather, before her lay an exquisitely-formed black leopard curled in on itself, its hooded eyes heavy with exhaustion from undergoing such a dramatic metamorphosis. "You are ravishing, my pet, just as I knew you would be," she promised her prize. "Now you may sleep soundly, my sweet, sweet boy. For soon we shall travel beyond this meadow to collect your brothers and build my menagerie to its fullest potential. And once my gifts have been bestowed upon a dozen worthy specimens, the real fun shall begin. For my children are great and many, and together we shall take back this Earth for our kind."

12