The Menagerie Pt. 02: Draconica

Story Info
Mother takes her second specimen.
5.7k words
4.07
7.9k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains human-to-beast transformation, magical compulsion, a very demanding woman, and much more. All characters are well beyond the age of 18, and none were harmed in the writing of this piece. It's quite different from my usual, but I have vastly enjoyed authoring this series. It sits somewhere between Erotic Horror and Fantasy, so if this is not your cup of tea kindly please look elsewhere.

© WednesdaysCoffin 2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author.

*****

She sat in the center of the expansive meadow, tall, willowing grasses tickling her shoulders and thighs as she inhaled the scent of her world. In the distance, a shock of midnight promised that her leopard was nearby and awaiting her next command. Mother had recently sent him out for a prowl through a poor, unsuspecting city's streets, and her nethers were quivering with the greedy indulgence of power. Fear had spiked in all those who encountered the graceful feline and their suffering had sent her into the throes of ecstasy.

Celebrating the revelry she had removed her robes and tossed them to the wind, seating herself amid the peaceful breezes in nothing but her present skin. Splaying her full thighs wide, she luxuriated in the caress of her fingers prodding her weeping folds as her senses spiraled outward. Somewhere not far off in her woods, a human was mindlessly wandering among the trees. A male. As her meadow was wherever she deemed it to be, she aligned herself with the specimen so as to force an encounter and allow a good look at his wares.

Deep in her voluptuous chest, Mother purred. Her menagerie was off to a magnificent start with her flawless leopard king. Fur of the blackest noir flowed across his luxuriously thick pelt, hiding his rosettes from casual view and accentuating his soulful chocolate irises. Just the thought of his enormous, sheathed length stirred something in the pit of her stomach and she considered summoning the beast to her side. But no, she had to wait. She must decide if this new human was fated to be her next addition. Her leopard had set a precedence and she must accept nothing less than sheer perfection.

As if to answer her unspoken questions, a towering figure stepped from the thicket and began to meander across the landscape, headphones covering his ears and drowning out the sounds of nature. An obnoxious patch of pinkish-red hair sat atop his head, which was shaved on the sides in what humans referred to as a mohawk hairstyle. This did nothing for Mother's nethers: if she decided to keep him, this would have to be changed.

The male was exceedingly tall, well over six-feet with bulky, squared shoulders and a thick but toned trunk. Black nylon shorts clung to thighs like Sequoias as his enormous calves flexed while he walked. Oblivious to his surroundings, he hummed along to the cacophony that leaked from beneath his electronics, snapping his fingers and occasionally reaching out to touch a sprig of greenery or a bright yellow wildflower; he was entranced by his escape into the music.

Mother approved of this specimen. Arching her back and gazing up toward the blue sky, she baited her trap. Soon, he would find himself lording over her, curiously devouring the naked female who was positioned like a sultry sacrifice in the middle of this meadow, blocking his path. Her flowing white-blonde locks hung over petite shoulders, draped down her back and spread into the grass as her hands splayed to the sides to support her leaning weight. Voluptuous breasts jutted from her small chest, peachy pink nipples worshipping the sun while her obvious arousal glistened between her juicy thighs. Sensing that this specimen might appreciate a show, Mother plunged several fingers into her shimmering sex in greeting.

The large male stopped dead in his tracks as he finally noticed her, and his jaw fell open in a disbelieving gawk as he stood above the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in the flesh. "Hi," he blushed, waving like a fool.

"Hello, pet," Mother welcomed in her husky alto. "What is the sound that is filling your ears and stealing your attention from the beauty that surrounds you?"

Glancing up and around the clearing, the male furrowed his brow at her question. "Uh, Atreyu? You know, like, metalcore?"

"I know nothing of this," she winked as she removed her coated fingers from her weeping cunt and pressed them to her tongue. He ogled her wide-eyed, his tongue tied up like a cherry stem as she continued to give him a naughty show. "I am in need of a new pet," she explained as she shifted to cup her heavy breasts. "My menagerie is hungry for new additions and I wish to gift only the finest males a place of honor in my collection. It is an honor to serve Mother, after all, and not every male is worthy."

Still gobsmacked but growing entranced, the curious human lowered himself down into the grass beside her, giving Mother the perfect view of his stunning aquamarine irises full of youthful vitality. Whereas her leopard had been early into his third decade of life, this creature was still very much in his second. As such, he was of vigorous health and a robust fertility, teaming with the necessary ingredients to breed her a new race.

His gargantuan size leant him to a very special purpose, sealing his destiny among her growing collection. There were far more creatures in the fields of Morvana than simple felines—so many children for her to embrace, Mother laughed to herself. This pet would be a mystical beast of unparalleled beauty, the exquisite Hexellia draconica. His colossal but deliciously toned heft was perfectly suited to the development necessary to rekindle the extinct species. If he survived, he would be the pride of her menagerie.

Wishing to waste not a moment of time, Mother leaned back and splayed her knees open for the male. "Taste her," she urged the curious human. "Drink from her honey, sweet boy."

A zombie for her cunt, he leaned forward and licked across her clitoris with not an ounce of resistance. Headphones still pumped heavy metal straight into his soul as he licked like a newborn kitten at her tender nub, feasting on Mother's milk. She purred in delight as she reached forward and tugged at his blue t-shirt. "Take it off," she demanded. "Let me feast on your human body before it is forever altered."

He tugged the offending garment off, tossing it behind him and returning to his banquet. Mother admired the expanse of his hairy, masculine chest and the contrasting innocence of his pink, puckered nipples in that forest of coarse fur. His stomach was flat but his entire physicality was huge—he was simply a beast of a human. She laughed at the sadistic irony as she curled her toes and hooked her ankles over his hips, pulling him in closer to her lubricated sex.

Beneath her heel, a nub pressed up from his coccyx and her smirk widened with pride. The transformation was beginning already, her nectar propelling his change as her fluids clung to his lips and tongue. As he swallowed her down, the bump vibrated and she felt the column of flesh as it languidly elongated, creating the building blocks for a prehensile weapon of might.

Aware that once he had tasted her sweetness the male was officially ensnared into his destiny, Mother relaxed into the feel of his plump lips nibbling hungrily at her clit. His thick tongue worked inside her walls, lavishing her with erotic kisses that brought a shiver to her spine. Crystalline joy wept from her pussy at his touch, her human body responding with delight to his talented cunnilingus. Enraptured, her hands found her breasts yet again and she began to pinch and torture her sensitive peaks while mewling in ecstasy.

Several minutes later when she absentmindedly glanced down at her pet, she witnessed a mammoth tail swishing proudly behind him, its tip a gigantic silver spade. Ah, silver, she cooed to herself with satisfaction. He would make a splendid, lustrous dragon, the perfect complement to her gothic leopard king. Sadly, his transformation would be a true test for his fragile human physicality, as such a puny form was not meant to expand to accommodate the girth of such a gargantuan creature. This male's immediate future held only suffering, and the thought ignited a firestorm inside her sadistic cunt.

Violently gripping a handful of his heinous red locks, Mother tugged his face further into her sex, his nose crushing her bundle of nerves and fueling her heat. He mumbled something into her pink depths and she laughed, a twinkling of deep choir bells. "Kiss my cunt, pet," she demanded in her siren song. "And take off your shorts," she added with another laugh.

When he did as she directed, she could not believe what her human eyes were seeing. The tube of flesh that stood between his legs was enormous, easily ten inches of thick, purple monster. She had never seen a human male so endowed with such gifts, and she thanked the goddess for delivering her such a specimen. His cock would shame even the Penuncene of Selesteia, the last living descendants of Hexellia draconica. Certainly she might have to indulge this once, giving this creature a ride before she placed him into her collection.

As she assessed his thickness and its pleasurable possibilities, the male began to scratch at his chest while issuing a series of distasteful grunts. His stunning blue eyes were wide with trepidation as he picked at something beneath his right nipple, then he cringed. "Is that ... a scale?"

"I presume so, dear," Mother dismissed his inquiry with a graceful wave of her dainty hand. "One cannot be a dragon without scales, no?"

The silky smooth piece bloomed into a patch that began to travel down his chest to his happy trail, dancing around his navel and then coming back up to embrace the left side of his torso. His expression was curious as he watched the brilliant sheen of the silver scales spread, eating up his tan flesh and leaving a luminous whiteness in their path. "What the fuck?"

With his pained, very human howl, the male suddenly became aware of the massive tail that was waving around behind him, wrapping itself around his middle and trying to comfort its owner. His expression paled. "Do I have a fucking tail?"

Tearing his headphones off his ears and tossing them into the grass and wildflowers with a huff, he dropped down onto is hands and knees and began to pant for breath. Mother sat up, leaning back on her hands once again and watching as his heinous red locks began to fall from his scalp and flutter slowly down into the dirt. This created a smattering of reddish-pink patches beneath him that forced tears to cascade down his rosy cheeks. "No way," he shook his balding head frantically. "No, no way! I must be fucking tripping or some shit. What the fuck is this?"

"This part will hurt very much, pet," Mother warned as she sunk her entire fist between her dripping thighs. "Please know that I have all the faith of Morvana's brood in your ability to overcome this, my sweet boy. For this, I have chosen you above all others to embody the proudest of the beasts, the boldest example of my return and my superiority. You will lead my menagerie with your impressive bulk and that mammoth cock. You will make Mother so very proud!"

"Bitch, you're fucking crazy," the male groaned as he folded into himself and collapsed to the ground.

Refusing to stop fisting her hungry walls, Mother used an elegant foot to roll him onto his side. "You will not want to be face down for this, pet. That would hurt like a bitch, as you humans say."

Agony exploded like fireworks across his entire skull and his hands flew to his face. Gripping handfuls of his flesh, he fought to keep the change from overtaking him. Failure was imminent as his jaw detached with a loud, wet snap, and his septum cracked like a wishbone. His tail began tugging at his wrists as he gouged fingers into his eye sockets and screamed bloody murder. Unable to process what was happening, he poured his energy into vocalizing his torment.

"Your brother took a similar approach to his transformation," the evil enchantress babbled as his gums began to bleed. "He too howled at the moon and begged a fake god for relief, and pet, I promise you that none of it worked. I shall tell you exactly what I told my leopard king: please do not sully yourself before my eyes with pathetic pleading and grotesque whimpers. You have been given a gift, show some respect for that gift. Make your Mother proud!"

His eyes nearly rolled back to show their whites as she finished her rambling speech and he watched as his face impossibly began to outward. First his nose was sitting between his eyes where it had always sat, and then it was crawling forward and reaching for the psychotic bitch. It seemed to settle over a foot away from his confused, cross-eyed stare, a massive protuberance extending toward the horizon from the center of his face. His fingers palpated the taut flesh in confusion as he stammered to form words.

"You will not be able to speak your human words with that thing," Mother affected boredom. Squeezing and pinching her nipples until she caused herself to emit a pained yelp, she smiled seductively at the pathetic human. "It is a regal beak," she observed with a soft grin. "An elegant snout for a masterful beast. You will be a fine drake, my sweet boy."

Ignoring the woman, he crawled to his hands and knees once again with the intent to make his escape, but horror spiked through his bloodstream as he watched his teeth tumble to the ground like milky white rains of Castalph. They fell around him in mockery of his ebbing humanity, several bouncing and rolling into the leaves never to be seen again. Terrified at each new development, his lips folded over his bleeding gums and he continued to press curious fingers into his new maw. Clicking and emitting what noises he could with the use of his tongue, he forced himself to belch up a cloud of smoke.

Mother's trilling laughter filled the silence. "Oh pet, you will not be able to saute anyone until your changes are completed. And lest you get any ideas into that lovely bald head of yours, there will be no flame-broiling your Mother or your brother."

He fought to form a response but all that came was another belch of gray smoke. Admitting defeat, he plopped down onto his rump in the dirt and his tail wrapped around his middle once again. The gesture was like a hug, a comforting reminder that he was still fighting the good fight—but he wasn't. He was a pathetic, sniveling sack of defeat who was losing his hair and his teeth thanks to some sadistic, supernatural bitch.

Seeing the hopelessness that clouded his aura, Mother kneeled beside the male and began rubbing his back. "My pet, these things are never easy, but with great suffering comes a vast and endless reward. My gift to you is immortality, an eternity spent breeding your race from extinction." Laughing to herself, she pressed a comforting kiss to the right side of his snout. "Roll over onto your back, sweetest boy. Mother wants to give herself a gift before it's too late."

Hauntingly human eyes danced above his muzzle as he allowed her to push him down into the dirt. Attempting to straddle his gigantic thighs, Mother perched atop the male and gripped his immense girth in her small fist. "Lovely," she swooned as the barrel of flesh jumped in response. "Now I am going to place your cock inside my juicy cunt, human. Do your best to make Mother happy while she can still hope to take you into her sex. Soon, it will be impossible for you to penetrate this frail human facade."

The male made a clicking sound with his tongue as she pressed his purple monstrosity to her quivering lips and sunk her lithe body down. Bulbous and thick with a prominent ridge, just the head of his length spread her open so wide that she cried out, steadying herself with a hand to his scaly chest. The first inch slid inside her walls, bulging veins rubbing against her spongy insides as she continued to take him deeper. Four meaty inches was enough to merit a gasp as she thrust her breasts forward and began to violently pinch her nipples.

By the time she had managed to take in seven stout inches, sweat had creased her brow and the male was spasming underneath her. Her human shell was stuffed full of painfully hard cock, her weeping cunt begging for release. Its involuntary constriction had caused her specimen to gyrate with delight, his movements forcing the length further into her ravaged hole. Edging toward the sweetness of her first orgasm, Mother tossed her head back and cupped her gigantic breasts as she allowed her hips to circle erratically. "Please, pet," she rasped in a husky coo. "Impale your wicked Mother with your bestial cock. Tear Mother's nethers apart so that she shall never taint another of her specimens."

Teetering on the cusp of the fairy-flossed abyss, Mother crossed over into spasms of squirting joy as a rough moisture slurped hungrily at her swollen clit. Massive hands gripped her hips and steadied her as her eyes rolled backward, her entire body falling prey to the tsunami of pleasure. When she eventually returned back to Earth, the sight of her pet's new, serpentine forked tongue feasting on her sensitive nub nearly brought her a second time.

The male made a series of noises with that tongue that were entirely offensive, and she felt herself allowing him to force still more of his thickness between her sore and puffy folds. Pushing back onto the spike of flesh, she grunted as he began to pound up into her, stabbing her cervix with his plump glans. The expression trapped inside his eyes was one that spoke volumes, and Mother knew that he was dangerously close to achieving his own orgasm. To aid in speeding the process, she took his entire length into her feminine essence and reached behind their conjoined bodies to squeeze his tender balls.

Her pet erupted deep inside the constrictive glove of her sex, ferociously spraying her womb with a copious release that immediately began to leak from between her thighs. Spurt after spurt of thick jism pulsated from the head of his gargantuan cock, forcing Mother's abdomen to round in response. Palpating the flesh, she giggled. "Oh pet, if you do this to me in your human form, imagine what is in store for your future mates? We will be forced to craft an entire new species simply to breed you."

Rolling off her specimen, Mother squatted in the grass and pressed two fingers into her battered sex. A loud squelching sound was the response as his cum cascaded down her delicate hand and splashed into the soil. He watched, mesmerized, as she milked his fluids from her womb, occasionally dipping a digit into her mouth to taste his virility. "Lovely," she winked down at him. "You taste much like the hibiscus cider that the elves infamously brew on the eve of Canthamene. Those little devils do love a good, drunken orgy, but who doesn't?"

Momentarily forgetting his situation, he lay on his back in the weeds staring up into the fading sunshine. All things considered, he was enjoying an amazing high from his tryst with the stunning blonde witch, her body a thing of pornographic proportions as it brought his cock to full mast within seconds. The orgasm was a mind-blowing epic of pleasure, and his balls felt entirely drained of seed. Suddenly exhausted, he yawned and rolled onto his side. Curling into a ball with his tail caressing his shoulder, he watched as Mother lazed back into the grass.

"There is no time for naps, child," she chastised him as she rolled onto her stomach. Rolling her body in a sensuous wave, she began to tickle her own flesh with the sprigs of greenery. "Surely my drake must increase in heft if he hopes to be a king among kings," she urged.

12