The Menagerie Pt. 02: Draconica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like elastic, his middle began to stretch. The sound of Tyracles scratching at the posts of Nebeloo exploded from between his lips as his ribcage cracked and his diaphragm tore, his torso beginning to elongate. Skin pulled itself paper thin as the two halves of his humanity migrated further and further away from one another. Transfixed, he watched his body spread so taut that his navel disappeared, swallowed in the stretch across the framework of his creaking bones. At the same time, something ignited within the marrow of his bones, his pelvis and ribs blazing with a debilitating calefaction that rendered him paralyzed.

Where he was already a male of impressive height, he was now a male of astronomical proportions. He surpassed eight feet almost instantly, his feet traveling so far from his disbelieving eyes that he wondered if he would ever see them again. Petrified, his nails dug into the earth in a fruitless attempt to stop his body from expanding. All this actually managed to achieve was to tear the nails straight from their beds, adding an additional agony to his current torment. But it was nothing in comparison to the pain of being rendered in half and stretched like the fabric of Muniy's bloody veils across the framework of an incendiary bonescape.

Panting for breath and coughing up gray donuts, he shut his eyes and willed the transformation to end. Mother simply laughed heartily, twirling a long braid of blonde silk around an elegant finger. "Oh pet, you sully your gift with your ignorant hope. Feast upon yourself, human! Do you not see what I see: an exquisite, fifteen-foot drake with a lustrous sheen to his silver scales. A beautiful example of Mother's talents and her love for her children."

He made a noise like something that might come from Chanteskatu, then jammed a curious finger into his maw. His face, at least, had not altered further, but he was certain that he did not want to see what had become of his body. Shaking with trepidation, he allowed his buggy eyes to imbibe the expanse of his new form. Mother was right: he was easily fifteen-feet from the flat of his still human feet to the bald patina atop his head.

Scrawny and pathetic, his scales were patchy now thanks to the inconceivable growth spurt. A forked tongue unfurled from his snout and began to assess each of these soft protrusions, particularly the patch lying where his pubic hair had once been. They were hard but silky to the touch and salty to the taste, neither pleasing nor entirely displeasing. Curious, his tongue traveled further south and licked at his big toe and he giggled. An indecipherable string of nonsense wafted from his beak as he watched the lustrous silver scales start to flow up and down his trunk, spreading like wildfire and tickling his entire being. Their caresses brought a deep, belly laugh as they exploded from his hide and began to disguise his humanity.

Across his chest and stomach, these tiny additions began to alter their previous tone, shifting to a blinding whiteness that reflected every drop of sunlight. His delight continued with the sight of scales flourishing across his snout. Entranced, the softness of their touch excited his sensitive nerves as they covered his body in a sheen of beautiful protection. Proud of his now silver snout, he looked to Mother for approval.

"Yes, pet," she beamed. Now lying on her back and again playing with her straining nipples, she smiled at her specimen, proud that he was finally accepting his destiny. "But one must admit that you look a bit obscene right now, what with your dragon snout and luxuriously scaled torso and tiny human eyes and diminutive human hands and feet. Also, those ears have got to go. No self-respecting drake would walk this Earth with those handlebars."

As she spoke, his nose wrinkled in confusion at the sensation of a Julittel gun punching into his scalp feverishly. While it was hardly the most painful episode that he had endured on this day, the feeling was annoying and it caused his brow to furrow in confusion. Reaching up to investigate, he found that his fingers met with a fine coating of spun wool. He gasped as he felt the hairs dance beneath his fingers, growing into a full and glorious mane of ice blue. Wrapping a long strand around his fingers, he gestured toward Mother with a grin.

She nodded. "Beautiful, my boy. Absolutely beautiful—like the palest of blue fairy floss—and it travels all the way down your spine to your glorious ass."

He touched himself back there and felt the proof, a tuft of softness in the shadowy divut between his backside and the root of his powerful tail. Petting himself, he issued a series of clicks and purrs as he relished the return of his mane. As he allowed himself to glow with contentment, someone began drumming inside his skull. A thousand migraines forced his eyes shut as their sockets cracked down the middle and his eyeballs felt as though they might roll to the ground. Bellowing like an injured Deciphilothon, he slapped his hands over his face and trembled violently.

Something was slaughtering every slice of brain matter within his cranium, pushing and shoving neural pathways aside as it rerouted his entire being. A knife sliced open two tiny slits on his temples, and then his entire face exploded into an acid bath of suffering. The minute details of what had happened to him he would never know, but the end result was simple: he no longer wore a single shred of his former humanity on his face. His snout ended in a large pair of black, beady eyes with slitted pupils, accentuated by lush black lashes that any supermodel would covet. Ears were a thing of the past, as were supple lips or teeth spun from calcium.

Now a fierce predator, his beak filled with deadly fangs that could easily grind the bones of his victims. Coupled with a second reshaping of his skull, he now more closely resembled something from the pages of a fairytale than anything that might have ever bumped fists with a human. The tip of his prodigious tongue made a series of clicks on the roof of his muzzle as he made eyes at Mother.

Bored and staring off into space, she eventually sat up and turned to face him. Clapping her hands condescendingly, she yawned. "Beautiful job, my boy. Do you think that you might speed this up a bit? There are still so many places to see and specimens to collect. Your brother has been cat-napping for several hours now, and I do quite envy him this. Mother too enjoys her sleepy-time, my pet. So, snap snap!" She snapped her fingers right in front of his snout to emphasize these words. "Embrace your transformation and be done with it."

She may have actually hurt his feelings with her utter disregard for his newest additions, but the thought was quickly swept away on a wave of nausea. Clutching his white belly with his small hands, he realized that he must look like those ridiculous Kuptolo's with the massive, hulking physiques and the pathetically comical little hands. So much for being a beautiful dragon, he snorted and burped a smoke donut.

He stood awkwardly, gripping his stomach as a wave of undulating heat pulsed across its expanse. A paunch began to sprout beneath his hands, swelling and overtaking his waist as his chest too began to bulk. Collapsing from the monumental weight, his pathetic human legs snapped beneath him like toothpicks and he let out a shriek that would have frightened Goncondil. Lying in a pathetic heap, he flailed helplessly as his gargantuan body bulged with added weight and the bones in his legs simply melted down to nothing.

Where his hips should have been, something began to force its way through his rotundity, tearing and kicking to gain its freedom. He roared like Odantif as shorter, thicker stems of corded muscle birthed from his paunch and began to flow with silver scales. Searing heat enveloped the new appendages as monstrous talons incinerated their flesh cage, and he gazed in horror at his new feet. Three enormous toes joined to form a paw that was nearly two feet in length, tipped with lethal talons that would make a Schrimaddon cower. His arms and hands quickly followed, disappearing into his bulk and then traumatically reappearing as violently altered additions to his physique.

The very last piece of his humanity that remained dangled sadly between his stubby, fat legs. A human penis no longer suited to its owner, the pink piece of flesh looked entirely out of place between the thighs of an imposing beast. Mother laughed maniacally. "And I thought it was impressive, pet, but look at that pitiful lump of skin now. Truly, that is laughable, my sweet boy—do you not agree? Surely we can do better for you, find you a piece that is far better suited to your glorious new body."

Black eyes swelled in horror as his penis simply fell off and landed on the ground far below. There was no pain, no sensation of any kind as the organ simply detached, landed in the grass, and then disappeared into the ether. Confused and terrified, he watched as a nub formed between his thighs and began to swell outward. First ten inches, then twenty, then two feet and still more. At the same time, the enormous rod expanded in girth, reaching a diameter of nearly eight inches. Hung like an elephant, he stared down in wonder at his alarming erection as it tapped at his portly belly excitedly. A dollop of pre-cum gleamed at its angry tip, the column of smooth, scale-less silver flesh proudly displaying itself for the very first time.

Transformed into a colossal beast, he stood over Mother and she stared up in wonder. Salivating at the sight of a pendulous sack hanging beneath the largest cock she had ever seen, she waved a hand and called out to her pet. "Put that away, my pet. I'm sorry to say that there will be no breeding today, and that thing would split your mother in half. Put it away!"

In response to her heated words, his cock shrunk back into a nearly invisible slit in his abdomen and he yowled with regret. A message in his mind was screaming at him in neon symbols that he needed to breed, and he needed to breed soon. This biological imperative was needling through his bloodstream at the speed of light, begging him to expend his copious fluids in a female. Any female. Because of Mother's lambasting words, he could not attain another erection and yet deep inside his loins the hunger throbbed and pulsated. Soon, something inside of him promised. Soon he would be allowed to take down a female and fill her womb with his seed. The thought of a gravid dragoness flitted across his libido, tickling and exciting his testes.

"Good, boy," Mother grinned as he acquiesced to her will. "Now I do believe that there are just two more additions that we must make if you want to be a proper Hexellia draconica. Never has there been a specimen of the species that did not possess a regal pair of horns."

He belched a cloud of smoke as the pain exploded in his skull, as though a fairy was fluttering inside his gray matter and pressing a hammghe to the bone in a bid for escape. Bellowing in agony, his tail reached around his middle to provide self-comfort as he began to hear the screech of bone grinding on bone. For the second time in his transformation, he roared like Odantif as two gnarled black structures began to force their way out the top of his head. The pain was much akin to a tarnapy session in the Andugoul, and if he was still a frail human he might have cried. Instead, he chuffed.

"Be calm, my dearest pet," Mother assuaged in her softest voice. "It is almost done. You are now the proud owner of two splendid horns befitting of the king of draconica. They are truly a sight, my precious boy. All that is left for us are your wings. Now, be a good boy and kneel on the ground, as the pain is likely to make you stumble."

She spoke nothing but the truth, and the agony that seared his back as he kneeled in the meadow caused him to cry out and belch another gray loop. He whimpered like a pathetic Felinxat as his thick hide was torn open in two places, the sensation of a brutal kletmono attack in duplicate. Some unseen force pushed his body to birth two thick spires of cartilage and bone, and he continued to whimper in torment as the creation expanded out from his spine. Bowing before Mother as the protrusions tore his flesh open and stole his breath, tears filled his black eyes.

When it was over and she was fully content with her new creation, Mother petted her drake's silken scales as he lazed in the meadow. She was stretched across his back, warmed by his icy blue mane as she explored his transformation in awe. "I had not realized that your beauty would be so truly breathtaking," she confessed as she scratched the top of his head. "Truly, you are a creature of impeccable breeding stock, my pet, a savior for our people and the future of draconica kind. What we have done here today in this meadow is worthy of the praises of Hyungelica and Penterosto. Once a piteous, ignorant human male, you have blossomed into the king of dragons. Be proud, pet. Be very, very proud!"

12