The Menagerie Pt. 03: Phacochoerus

Story Info
Mother takes her third specimen.
4.9k words
4.63
13.7k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains human-to-animal transformation, a very demanding woman, anal sex, and much more. All characters are well beyond the age of 18, and none were harmed in the writing of this piece. It sits somewhere between Erotic Horror and Fantasy—and gets very weird— so if this is not your cup of tea kindly please look elsewhere © WednesdaysCoffin 2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author.

*****

"Take me like a fucking animal," the female screamed as though they were the only two beings left in this world. "Breed me, fill me with your beast."

She was tall for a human female, easily as tall as the male who stood above her laughing. Brown eyes shone like diamonds as he chastised her playfully. "Primal play, to me, means that you creep around on all fours and make noises like an animal, babe. No talking!"

Crawling through a patch of yellow asters, the female wiggled her black clad, heart-shaped bottom and glanced over her shoulder. "Well, maybe my animal can speak and she wants you to know that she wants you. Fuck her into the dirt!"

Mother was amused with the idiocy of this human as she moved with an utter lack of grace, nearly planting herself face first into the flora. The female possessed a pretty enough face with large, whiskey-colored doe eyes and a gangly but decent body, but neither of these things could forgive her obnoxious disregard for all around her. Purple hair flailed around her shoulders as her voice boomed, sending a pack of cardinals into the skies and causing her to giggle louder—the sound like that of Hestrus' claws on the walls of the Antagoul's dungeon.

Tossing his black t-shirt towards the trees and out of the way, the male stood proud and observed his surroundings with respect. His silence and assessing eyes spoke volumes, and it was immediately obvious to Mother that he was one of those rare humans who drew joy from being in the outdoors. This made him special, though his body was average by all standard measures. His chest was dotted with a small patch of dark hairs that for some reason excited Mother's hormones, as did the sight of some additional padding around his hips. Leaning against a massive oak, she pressed her sensitive nipples to the rough bark as she observed the specimen closely.

He was indeed of average height and weight for a male human. Beautiful brown eyes glinted as he drank in his location, an infectious smile spreading across his bearded baby face. A brunette, he smelled both clean and fertile, and he possessed the buoyant, ignorant bliss that was characteristic of men under thirty. The expression on his face showed a keen intelligence and a kind heart, a man who could laugh at dirty jokes but act civilized when the occasion called for it. Clearly he was attuned to his needs and unabashed in their pursuit, and he exuded an aura that excited Mother as she devoured his essence.

Double-checking to make sure that he and his mate were really alone in this wilderness, the male finally dropped his pants into the grass and Mother was immediately convinced. His already erect penis was far from the lengthiest piece of human flesh that she had witnessed, but the organ's thickness sent her salivary glands into overdrive. Sparks like the dance of fairies at Highuntane traveled up and down her flesh as she watched the specimen stroke himself languidly, his length swelling further. Large hands lavished his cock with self-praise as he approached the female, a wanton aura enveloping his form.

Dropping down onto his knees, he allowed his length to jutt between him and his female as he ogled her skinny body. Still adorned from the waist down, his mate turned and presented her rear to her partner with a giggle and a growl. Swaying her bony hips from side to side in a sensual invitation, she grinned as she reached a hand up to squeeze at one of her barely-there breasts.

Mother gasped, shocked as the male unleashed a bestial slice of his humanity, grabbing the female and roughly and suddenly shoving her face into the dirt. He gripped two handfuls of her black shorts and tore them straight from her body, raising the female off the ground in the process. Once the offensive fabric was tossed to the side and forgotten, she cried out as he seated himself atop her and shoved his entire thickness between her glistening folds, pinning her shoulders down yet again as he pistoned into her depths with a roar.

Clearly his mate was heated by this game, crystalline fluids leaking from between her legs as the male plunged into her over and over. Her hands would occasionally attempt to pinch her tiny nipples, but her mate was attacking her cunt so violently that she was fighting to hold herself steady beneath his attack. Each thrust caused her to lunge forward and then rebound back onto his length, only for him to repeat the action seconds later. Giving in to her primal side, the female eventually began to mewl and yelp like a Carpen on the eve of Nirranacht.

When the male uttered another prolonged cry and it trembled across the landscape, Mother felt her own body begin to weep. Such erotic ferocity was truly deserving of her gift, and she knew that he had just earned his rightful place within her menagerie. With the leonine utterances that built from his chest so naturally and swelled out into her meadow, she momentarily considered Panthera leo but this was far too obvious a selection; a bestial lust that found him fornicating amidst the earth signaled that this specimen was a truly rare breed. Awed by his disregard for the social conventions of his people, she fingered her cunt with delight. Her new pet was Phacochoerus africanus, the warthog. Perhaps not as graceful as a leopard or as magical as a dragon, but a creature that was special in its own manner.

As though to accept his fate, the mating human issued a loud snort that coupled with a snarl as his female began to howl and claw at the dirt. Her tiny chest now covered in brown silt was jiggling as he rutted into her, her weeping sex raised to the sky for the taking. The sounds of flesh slapping flesh loudly and a tight, wet cunt being destroyed broadcasted across the landscape as the pair gave life to their fevered, primal lust.

Mother tingled as she watched her pet's body shiver in an invisible breeze, his back arching as a thin veil of blackness began to trace along his spine. His fat length rising from the female's body, he sucked in a feverish breath and then assaulted her tightness once again, spreading her labia wide. As he forced his way back inside his mate, a line of downy soft hairs erupted along the center of his back as Mother watched the transformation slowly begin to sink its claws into her newest acquisition.

As the male continued to plow his victim, no move was made to acknowledge the hairs that were creeping up and down his back. Instead, he continued to roar, howl, and play his bestial game with his annoyingly loud female. The sounds filling the meadow were all thick with want, the specimen's deep baritone caressing the senses and pebbling Mother's peachy peaks. It was a scrumptious, resonating voice she thought with a certain regret, but it too would have to change; he would have no need of his human vocabulary soon enough.

Satisfied with his ignorance to the change, she flicked her wrist in the direction of the intertwined lovers. As the male rutted into his mate with a viciousness that must be painful for her fragile human body, Mother watched with delight as the first sprinkling of reddish-brown hair began to spread across her pet's backside. Flowing out from the coarse blackness of his spine, the carpeting of hairs creeped slowly toward his ribs and up to his neck, and then downward to cup the perfect globes of his plush ass as it clenched with his bestial lunges.

Continuing to attack his mate's pussy without pause, he wrinkled his nose when a nagging itch developed between his shoulder blades and he emitted a loud yowl of frustration as he continued on with their game. Pounding into his female with abandon, the muscles of his back rolled in a beautiful sinew as they were coated in the softest sheen of hair. The vocalizations that emanated from Mother's chosen grew in volume as he continued to breed his female like a true animal in heat as she enjoyed playing the role of voyeur.

With her own heat overtaking her nethers and a desperation building inside, Mother reached into the air and produced what humans termed a plug. A bulbous teardrop of stainless steel attached to a thick base, it was one of very few items from the human world that Mother adored. Like the cerrentafil at Yenselin's brothel, the plug escalated the power of her orgasms and produced sopping wet results.

Placing herself onto all fours, she quickly coated the object in her saliva and then fought to insert it into her rectum, copying the pace of her thrusting specimen. Four difficult attempts to push past her sphincter caused Mother to moan in frustrated agony before the object finally sunk deep into her tightest hole. Yelping at her success, she glanced up to view the pair of humans as they continued their kinky fuckery. Her sex cried tears of joy as she swayed her hips back and forth, allowing the plug to nestle further and send electrical shocks straight to her cunt.

With the heat of an approaching orgasm already threatening her resolve, Mother locked eyes on her specimen and awaited his next alteration. The hair that coated his body now was little more than a thin cloak, just a promise of his future, and she welcomed his escalating transformation with a shaky exhalation. Rolling a finger over her engorged clit, she mewed as she fought to stave off her first release. The pressure of desire mounting in her moist depths was a promise that she, much like her pet's humanity, would not last long.

The female's face was still pressed into the dirt as the male stood above her, ramming his thickness down into her upturned cunt and bringing cries of rapture from between her lips. But it was the act of the specimen tossing his head back and squealing that pushed Mother over the edge, and her petite body trembled as she soaked the ground with her climax. As she shook, pinching her nipples violently, her male continued to issue a series of loud squeals and gritty grunts that were no longer entirely human.

As Mother reoriented herself after her powerful orgasm and watched the lovers closely, the obnoxious female shook with her third orgasm of the day and collapsed, her hands reaching out to grasp and pull at the wildflowers that sat before her. Shivering, she rolled onto her back and gazed up at her mate in wonder. "Holy fucking shit, baby, that was the best one yet! You're really into this shit, huh?"

The sweaty male nodded his handsome head as a smile spread slowly across his plump lips. "Ree," he agreed as he stroked his erection languidly, spreading her juices all over the wad of flesh.

His mate's expression was comedic as she sat up straight and cocked her head to the side. "Funny—I get it," she mock laughed as she began to pick dead leaves out of her purple hair. "You're a real animal, babe."

His Adam's apple bulged as he grunted deep in his chest and then began to itch his forearms. Overheated from their animalistic fucking and suddenly in need of a good scratch, he stood over his mate with his cock glistening as he tried to force the nagging sensation to abate. He observed his surroundings as he stood motionless and tried to quell the itch, and when he heard the snap of a twig behind him he spun quickly with a growing sense that they had finally been caught.

The female screamed. "Holy motherfucking hell! What the fucking fuck, babe? You have a tail! Holy fucking shit, you have a fucking tail!"

Ignoring this, his eyes widened as he watched an ethereal goddess emerge from the tall grasses, white robes flowing around her stunning curves as she seemed to glide with the grace of a feline. She stopped in front of him and smiled, and it was bright enough to light an eclipse. "Hello, pet, I am your Mother. I thank you for your carnal theatrics that have already brought me to one very fulfilling orgasm that has left my thighs soaked in my spent fluids. For this, and your ability to harness your inner beast, I have been inspired to craft a very special addition to my menagerie; gifting you a place among only the finest specimens."

His mate stood and approached the mystery woman, covering her flat chest with a hand as she gaped in wonder. "Who the fuck are you? Were you watching us, you crazy bitch?"

Mother raised a hand and turned her palm out to the human, and grinned. "Hold. I will issue your sentence when I am done with your mate."

Curious brown eyes watched as his lover suddenly stood immobile, her mouth forming a silent 'o'. Concerned, he tried to inquire what was wrong but all that came from his mouth was a deep bellowing grunt that ended in a soft "ee".

The gorgeous blonde woman exploded into laughter, the sound of a thousand tiny bells chiming in chorus. Frustrated, he attempted to speak again and again he emitted a series of noises that fell flat of the mark. Stomping his foot in disgust, he earned the attention of the mysterious goddess. "You will no longer be able to use your human words, my sweet boy," she explained with a sympathetic frown. "Your transformation to Phacochoerus africanus has already begun and there is no turning back now. But do not fear, for you will be a beautiful beast worthy of my menagerie and Mother will take the best of care to keep you healthy and happy throughout your immortality."

Brown eyes dilated to saucers, his grunts grew in volume as he added in a series of loud squeals that shocked his own ears. Still scratching at his arms frantically, he eyed the woman called Mother and pleaded for answers. Her response was to reach a hand out and take his now flaccid length into her dainty hand, squeezing the velvety skin as she licked her lips. "You are becoming your beast, pet," she noted in a soft tone. "A true beast, not human play-acting. I must forewarn you that with this gift comes suffering, and you will endure a physical torment to reach the pinnacle of your form. But have faith that Morvana and her Eyretuscs are controlling your destiny."

The human fell into her entrancing eyes as he devoured her flawless physique close up. Her robes barely hid a tremendous pair of breasts that stood proud atop her small chest, complementing her thick, rounded hips. When she caught his interest, she glanced down at her body and her robes disappeared, allowing him an uncensored look at her impossible beauty. His cock regained its former livelihood, tapping at his abdomen as he devoured her pale flesh and prayed that she wanted to play a game.

"Yes, pet," she smiled warmly as she stepped closer. "Let's play a game. I will sit here in my meadow with a large object filling my ass as you embrace your transformation. If you are a good boy and do not plead and beg like a pathetic human, then I shall reward you appropriately." Turning on her bare heels, she bent and presented him with the sight of the purple jeweled plug nestled between the lush globes of her rump. "Would you like your reward, my sweet boy?"

"Reeyahyaheh," he squealed with delight as his nostrils flared with her scent. Still, he scratched as the red matt that covered his body began to thicken. A quick glance down told him that his once carefully manscaped pubic hair was now a forest of reddish-brown that enveloped his abdomen and chest. Shocked, he emitted a grunt mixed with a squeal and pressed his fingers into the forest atop his torso.

"I know, my sweet boy," Mother cooed as she sat herself down into the tall grass. "It's a lot to take in at first, but you will come to embrace your evolution. Now, do be a good boy and develop some hooves for Mother."

His next squeal was one of shock and agony as his hands exploded with pyrotechnic heat, and he watched in terror as the skin appeared to melt over his bones. Staring down at the two clumps of bone and skin that had previously been his hands, he shook his head slowly from side to side in fear and confusion. As the agonizing sensation of a sword slicing through the wad of tissue reached his brain, he bellowed a loud collection of grunts, snorts, and a pain-filled, "Ree!"

What had been his hands split down the middle, forming two equal halves that quickly began to blacken. Pliable, moist skin hardened and formed a rough coating before his eyes, enveloping the two masses as they conjoined. Terrified, he watched as his humanity was whitewashed to make way for a pair of hooves, which he could not flex. Pressing the lumps to his chest, he felt their thickness and rough exterior and he squealed in confusion.

"Oh, sweet boy," Mother cooed up at him. "I know. Usually they don't lose their voice until the transformation is further along, but you were already such a beast that you are developing much quicker than your brothers."

Her words touched off a matchstick that lit a trail of kerosene down his jaw. The sound that bled from his still human lips was something out of the Antagoul as he collapsed into the dirt and began rubbing his chin and cheeks into the mud, trying to cool the inferno that had settled on his face. Agony detonated in his skull as his jaw crunched and his chin exploded into all the misery of an Antabushkan whipping. Rubbing feverishly in the earth, he coated his beard and flesh with silt as the skin began to bubble up from his bones and he felt his jaw threatening to unhinge.

When he opened his eyes for a moment, he saw his teeth lying in front of him. His screams were little more than squeals and "rees" of suffering as he flailed on the ground and his bones began to split and crack to form a snout. Shutting his eyes against the torture, he felt his septum snap like a twig as his nose began to throb. Horrified, he rolled onto his back and gently touched a hoof to his face as he felt his nostrils stretch wide and then wider still, cartilage ripped and torn asunder as something forced his entire skull to alter its shape.

Emitting a grotesque snort, he tried to breathe as his face and jaw continued to balloon outward. Lying on his back, he again opened his eyes and watched in shock and fascination as his once perfectly average nose swelled and began to taper to a point. Reddish-brown hairs flowed across the pink skin of his new snout and he eyed Mother with frustration and fear. "Reeyayehyah," he screamed as he waved his hooves like middle fingers.

"Yes, human," Mother rolled her eyes in dismissal. "You cannot be a warthog without a proud muzzle and hooves. Do not give me that look, pet. I thought you wanted to earn your prize?"

At this, she rolled onto her side and presented him with a clear view of her luscious derriere. Reaching between the globes of her plump cheeks, she gripped the plug that was embedded in her hole and began to remove the object slowly. Fucking her hole tenderly, she cooed for her specimen and licked her lips to entice the male. "Mmm, pet," she moaned as she gaped her own ass. "Mother hasn't taken a cock in this hole in a long time. I can feel how tight it is back there, just this little toy can barely fit."

Crawling towards the exquisite creature, his still very human eyes devoured Mother as she continued to probe her own asshole. With hooves for hands, he could do little more than to watch as the blonde thrust the plug and stretched herself open, then slowly dragged it back out to show him her pink insides. Unable to control it, he drooled down onto his abundant chest hairs and it slithered lower as he watched.

"Oh sweetness," Mother closed her eyes and began to fuck the plug into her ravaged opening, "will you fill your Mother with your thick manhood while it is still human?" Removing the toy, she raised herself onto her hands and knees and presented her thick behind to him. Staring over her shoulder, she winked. "Fuck your Mother, sweet male. Gape her ass wide with your fat cock!"

12