The Menagerie Pt. 03: Phacochoerus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forgetting any hesitation or previous episodes of pain, her specimen moved closer and rubbed the swollen glans of his penis teasingly across her hole. Winking and flexing the opening, Mother mewled as he taunted her with his sex. When her noises reached a desperate pitch, he gripped his shaft tight in his hand and began to press into her opening.

She stretched around him and then stretched more, eventually allowing his glans to sink inside her hole where it suffocated him and caused him to squeal. Grunting and snorting, he worked more of himself inside her sphincter as she tried to milk him over and over with her muscles. Squealing her own delight, she reached beneath herself and began to twirl her clit as she lost her words and simply emitted animal sounds.

When he plunged balls deep and felt his wrinkled sack tapping between her soaking folds, he squealed and she joined him, her noise just as animal as his own. Shocked, he watched as she began to sprout a tail as her nostrils flared and flattened. Grunting, she clawed at the dirt. "Pet, Mother is a pig for your cock," she snorted in a rough alto. "Fuck Mother, make her cry out, pet. Make her embrace her dirtiest side."

Standing, he plunged violently downward into Mother's petite body and jostled her about. With each rough thrust, her tail elongated as she screamed and began to emit a series of "ree"-ing sounds. Her face was no longer entirely human, but rather something feminine and soft with an enormous, flat set of nostrils that stood out from her other, softer features. Grasping her heavy breasts and rubbing her body through the earth, she grunted and snorted and squealed like an animal as she took his harsh penetrations. Her tail twitched when his balls slapped violently against her cunt, and she issued a horrifying "Ree!" as she exploded and squirted all over.

Gasping for breath, she eyed her pet over her shoulder but did not pause in her movements. "Oh goddess of Smyrhin, that was beautiful. Oh pet, you are truly gifted and meant to be a beast. You have summoned Mother's need to roll around and glory in her most vile qualities. Look at Mother! She has become little more than a fat sow begging for your cock."

Her once tiny hole was gaping well over an inch wide now, and he stared down into the abyss of her insides as he withdrew only to dive back inside her warmth. She continued to squeeze him and tried to milk him with her muscles, her sphincter gripping the ridge of his cock upon each withdrawal in a caress that begged him to stay. As he pulled back out and gazed into her gape, she began to scream again. "Reeyahyehyehagh," she wailed as she began to squirt once more.

Collapsing face first into the dirt, she rolled away from him and onto her back. Staring up into her newest addition's brown eyes, she grinned. "Fuck my messy cunt, you human pig," she demanded as she cupped her breasts. "Keep fucking your Mother until she embraces her own change!"

Wasting not a second, he penetrated her depths with one harsh pistoning of his hips and seated himself deep between her thighs. Like this, he could feel that she had somehow replaced the plug in her ass, tightening the space available inside her womb. Thrusting violently, he wished that it was possible to grab her breasts and squeeze the bountiful flesh, but inside he placed his weight onto his hooves and used his hips to plough Mother roughly into the ground.

Covered in dead leaves, silt and natural detritus, Mother was squealing as she worshipped her own breasts. "Reepeteeyeh," she bellowed nonsensically in animal grunts. "Reepeetheeyahyah."

He watched as her nostrils flared even wider and her face began to form a snout, soft white hairs coating her once pink skin as she snorted and grunted beneath him. Mesmerized, he watched as she allowed her tiny fingers to palpate her expanding flesh and she giggled like a Hiklo in heat. "Mother is a whore," she smirked as she caressed her shifting muzzle. "Mother is a dirty sow desperate for seed!"

The scent of her nethers shifted from something human to something bestial, and he was only partially aware that his brain too had begun to transform. No longer did he hold onto anything that would make him human, but instead he tapped into a truly primal place that whispered suggestions into his shifting ears. As they moved toward the top of his head and peeked out from his brunette locks, his ears twitched at the suggestions to breed, to fill this sow with his seed, to fill her with his drift.

"Fuck your Mother," the blonde continued to urge him in a hoarse tone. "Listen to the voices, pet. Fuck your Mother like the dirty beast that you are!"

Following the natural urge and her words, he pressed between the apex of her thighs until his pubic bone was resting atop her much smaller body. Rutting into her sex, he grunted as his snout began to sniff at every inch of her neck and jaw. Moist and leaking with delight, he left a trail in his wake as Mother continued to giggle, her own snout sniffing him in return.

"Reeyeyah, oweeheehee," she cried when his balls began to slap against the plug in her ass. "Reefillyemo, eee, eeee."

Somehow, he understood and he buried himself deeper still until he could feel the plug bouncing when his balls crashed into its jeweled end. Mother's grunts turned to squeals of pleasure and echoed throughout the meadow as he grew more fevered and took her severely. Her beautiful physique covered in swaths of brown, she rubbed the earth across her flesh and snorted with joy. "Reeyahyeee, eee," she screamed as she began to tremble all over.

Before he could remove his length, her muscles clenched and shoved him from her depths as she squirted a steady stream of fluids all over his carpeted torso, cock and balls. Screaming something that was not words in any language he knew, she rolled onto her stomach and he watched in awe as she began to transform. Her delectable human curves began to fade as her torso plumped outward, her body becoming a stout barrel of flesh.

Her tail twitched atop her beautiful ass as it lost its shape and contours and began to meld with the rest of her spreading thickness. She grunted loudly as her fingers dug into the soil and began to darken to black, hooves taking over her hands and feet. Soon, she was bald and the white hairs of her snout were flowing up to cover her head and her giant pink ears.

She squealed as she saw him watching, and he instinctively understood her words. "Mother lost control," her voice calmed his concerns. "Mother embraced one of her many beasts. You brought Mother such pleasure. Thank you, sweet boy. Mother thanks you."

When her transformation was completed and a beautiful white sow of his species stood before him, he felt his length stiffening again. He grunted and was delighted when she grunted back, offering him her entrance. Like this, his own transformation began again and he squealed, grunted and snorted through the agony as Mother allowed him to take her over and over again. Hairy with a hefty new physique and enormous tusks, he eventually laid beside Mother in the meadow as the stunning sow slowly transformed back into the exquisite woman.

Pressing a tender to kiss to his snout, she giggled. "What a divine fuck that was, my sweet warthog. Mother hasn't lost herself in quite some time and I thoroughly enjoyed that. Now," she cheered as she stood up and stretched. "Let Mother introduce you to your brothers."

12