The Menagerie Pt. 05: Cerberus

Story Info
Mother crafts the fourth addition to her Menagerie.
7.2k words
4.13
6.1k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is truly bizarre and contains a very demanding woman, human-to-beast transformation, double and triple penetration, and more. All characters are over 18. It is not necessary to have read the previous installments in this series, however, doing so may give you some background on repeat characters. ©WednesdaysCoffin2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author.

*****

What luck! While floating in the calming waters of the small pond that she had dreamt into existence, her magnificent breasts pointed up to the sky, Mother allowed herself to be found by a human male who could have been a doppelganger for her leopard. This version had short-cropped jet black locks of silk framing an angular face beset with the deepest, most soulful chocolate irises. He blushed when he gazed upon her nudity, turning away and apologizing profusely for his invasion in a soft, kind-hearted baritone. She laughed and welcomed him; standing amidst the crystalline blue pool she offered him a place in her menagerie.

"It would be imprudent of Mother to ignore the fate's alignment of your presence with my soak in this splendid retreat. Lest I ignore the destiny marked by Morvana herself, I should make a space amid my collection for your gorgeous form to reside with pride of place. You quite remind me of my Panthera pardus, and I do indeed regret that I did not fate your exceptional twin to a more robust form. As I am already Mother to a beautiful Hexellia draconica, I must consider which beast would suit you best."

The bizarre but stunning woman moved around the male in a slow circle, moisture dripping off her porcelain skin and snaking down the ample curves of her body. Beads of dew hung from her pebbled nipples as she traced a finger down the buttons of his flannel shirt. "Take this off," she demanded in her honey-soaked alto. "Let me gaze upon your humanity."

Something sunk into his aura and enveloped him in a bespelling warmth that urged him to do as this exquisite woman bid. Happy to oblige her request, he peeled the item of clothing off his shoulders, tossing it somewhere to his right. Everything else followed shortly, and he stood before the mysterious woman wearing nothing but a smile. The vibrant colors of his tattoo work stood out against his fairness, his arms and chest covered with varying styles of art that were inked into his skin for all of eternity. A dark, gothic theme seemed to anchor the bulk of the designs, bats and haunted houses covering much of his arms.

Mother nodded in acknowledgement of his bold flesh art then assessed his physique, tall and lanky but toned. Hanging limp, his manhood was already a considerable length as it rested atop a wrinkled sack of testes that emanated the scent of virility. "Yes, you will make an excellent addition to my menagerie, my pet. You have a lovely body and an exceptional cock, and I can make good use of you. The extensive tattoos across your form suggest that you are a bit of a rebel, no? An outsider in a society that does not welcome your kind with open arms. Oh pet, let your Mother fix that for you. Shall we begin?"

The human said nothing as she leaned close and pressed a delicate kiss to his stubbled cheek. "Hexellianium cerberus," she smiled lovingly as she ran a perfectly-manicured hand through his short, raven locks. "A strong hellhound, loyal and always willing to serve his mistress. A beast hungry to take a bitch on command and pump his seed into a furry cunt. Intelligent, proud, regal. A valiant pet who wears his strength with ferocity, a hound who will serve his Mother well. "

Unable to grasp the enormity of her words, the male stood anchored in place as she trailed her fingers over his chest, down his flat stomach and around his navel, and then gripped his flaccid cock in her tiny hand. "Just like your twin," she cooed, nipping at his chiseled jaw. Tasting his pale pink lips, she swooned with delight at the chance to have two such exquisite specimens in her collection.

As she pressed the moist globes of her breasts into his toned chest, his erection began to awaken in her hand and she purred. "Oh my pet," she gazed up into those familiar, soulful eyes and smiled sweetly. "Your body is a thing of exceptional beauty. Will you fuck your Mother's sloppy cunt with your lovely cock before she transforms you into a beast? She has witnessed so many breedings recently and her pussy has grown hungry with need."

Little more than a zombie inside a lovely shell, the human kissed her back and began to cup her dense breasts in his massive, tattooed hands. Pinching and rolling her nipples, he eventually wetted his lips and then lowered them to her peaks, sucking feverishly at the sensitive flesh. Mother's head rolled back and her eyes closed, her legs weak for the first time in eons. It was a rare human male who admitted his subservience to a female, and this specimen was clearly willing to take any measures necessary to bring his lovers the utmost in pleasure.

Dropping to the ground and worshipping her cunt, he brought his tongue to feast hungrily on her juices as they oozed onto his tongue. With a series of orgasms already behind her and her nethers quivering with need, Mother shoved the male onto his back and mounted his rigid cock. "Do not be careful with your Mother," she implored him. "You must take her violently and bathe her in your seed."

When she was eventually on her hands in knees in the dirt, her juices dripping down her thighs as he pounded down into her womb with the strong muscles of his sinuous body, Mother achieved a monumental orgasm that temporarily stole her focus. Pile-driving into her, the male brought an impassioned moan from her lips as his balls slapped her swollen labia. Suddenly feeling a sense of reality wash back over his soul, he blinked several times and took in his surroundings. "What the—Is that a fucking dragon?" he stammered as his eyes focused on a monstrous silver beast in the distance.

Swirling her clit frantically and mewling like a pathetic bitch in heat, Mother purred. "Oh pet, the pleasure you deliver to your Mother is exquisite. I lost myself for a moment there, and I do apologize for my slip. Now, where were we? Oh yes, I achieved a joyous release and squirted upon your beautiful erection, and you were about to transform into Hexellianium cerberus."

Immediately following her words the male tossed his head back and howled like a wolf as his body began to quake. Painfully hard and still buried between her moist lips, his cock began to swell. A grunt that was entirely animal emanated from his throat as he pounded into her pussy one last time and exploded, spraying the walls of her sex with his fluids before he sunk to his knees behind her. Rasping and huffing for breath, he began to claw at his stomach as something roiled beneath the surface.

Mother spun quickly, his ejaculate leaking down her thighs as she spread her legs to give him a show. "That would be your fur," she informed the male. "But first, a tail."

Someone kicked him in the coccyx and a lump formed beneath the skin. Wiggling through its flesh trap like a needle through a vein, the nub began to expand outward from his body. He began to birth a protrusion that crept slowly away from his lower spine and reached happily for the sun. A dull throbbing emanated from the location and he panted for breath to combat the awkward and unsettling sensation. When a sizeable length had formed an obvious canine tail, it began wagging excitedly as a spade-shaped tip formed atop the appendage.

Mother giggled. "Oh my pet, that's adorable. Your tail matches your brother's!"

Her pet screamed and it was an all too human roar as he slammed his hands down into the soil and raked his nails feverishly through the earth. "Please," he begged in a husky voice tainted with suffering. "Whatever it is that's happening, please make it stop. Oh god, it hurts!"

Mother's fingers dropped from her sex and she huffed, indignation crossing her plump lips. "Pet, why must you sully your Mother's sexual appetite with this piteous begging? There is no reason for you to want to escape this transformation, as you are being made into a flawless specimen. Truly, you will be a regal Hexellianium cerberus and an impressive addition to my menagerie. Together, we shall bring about a rebirth of your species."

Crawling across the grass as he yelped in nightmarish pain, the male moved away from Mother and tried to make his escape. He was nearing the tree line when fireworks exploded in his hands and he simply collapsed. Face pressing into a pile of crumbling leaves, he hungrily inhaled the death of autumn as he began to tremble in agony. "Please," he sobbed as the searing heat engulfed both his hands. "Just make it stop!"

Wide-eyed in horror, he watched as the nails simply dropped off his fingers as the pale skin began to bubble. Mesmerized, he could not look away as the bones in his hands were blowtorched to allow the entire appendage to swell in size. Doubling its length and then tripling, his hands became gigantic pads of flesh that undulated as something fought its way to their surface. His fingers thickened and shrank back toward his palms as he gritted his teeth against the agony of bones breaking and reforming without the aid of modern medicine.

Staring transfixed, his voice grew rough with fear. "A paw?" he shrieked as the changes continued. "I'm growing a fucking paw? What the fuck?"

"Two for now," Mother smiled sweetly. "Four in total, but we will start with these two. They are quite large, pet," she laughed and it sat in his ears like acid. "The big, strong paws of a massive hellhound with a tremendous bulk."

The feel of a chainsaw traveling through the tips of his fingers demanded his attention away from the evil witch. Petrified, he watched lethal talons force their way from his bleeding and quivering flesh, annihilating everything in their path as they grew to nearly five inches each. Whimpering in pain and fear, he shook one of the offending new additions in the air and screamed. "Get it off, get rid of it! I don't fucking want it!"

Mother laughed again. "Oh my sweet boy, that is not an option. No self-respecting Cerberus would exist without claws. Cast aside your ignorant humanity and embrace your change! You are going to be a beautiful, loyal boy."

"Cerberus?" His mind finally swam through the suffering and processed the words that she was speaking, grasping at her fantastical suggestion. "A demon of Hell?"

"A hellhound," Mother grinned and nodded her pretty white-blonde head. "Correct."

The male continued to try to shake the offending paw off his body. "You can't possibly be serious, woman. There is no such thing! It's a fucking legend, nothing more. It's fucking mythology. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Mother crawled over to her new pet and patted him on the head condescendingly. "I assure you, sweet boy, that Cerberus is much more than a myth and it is indeed your reality. Your transformation has already begun and soon you will be the first living Hexellianium cerberus in millennia. Thus, your position in my menagerie is quite vital, and for this you must shed your silly humanity. A new and improved body awaits you, and you must welcome it with open paws."

Disgusted and terrified, he climbed to his feet and held his newly-formed paws at a distance from his torso. "I don't know what's going on, lady, but I'm done. You are clearly insane."

"Your twin said much the same thing," Mother warned him as she stood and approached. Tapping a dainty finger to his blackening right paw, she smirked. "And I shall ask you what I asked him: is a paw a natural part of the human physique? Is this normal for a male of your species?"

His beautifully haunted brown eyes dilated as he saw the skin of his paws blackening, the darkness spreading up to his wrists. Speechless, he shook his head slowly and stepped backward. "This isn't normal, this is fucked up."

Mother leaned against a tree and crossed her arms beneath her full breasts with a huff. "Fucked up as it may be, pet, I forewarn you that the worst of the transformation is about to begin. It is dramatic, yes, and you will suffer an agony the likes of which your humanity could never comprehend, but it is necessary. I promise you this. Now be a good boy and give Mother some great head!"

Her warning barely touched on an ounce of the debilitating torture that traveled up his neck and detonated inside his skull. Instantly, he was rendered deaf as he crashed to his knees in confused agony. Screaming so loud that he frightened a flock of jays in a nearby tree, he begged for an assistance that would never come. As he yelled and pleaded, his lustrous raven locks began to cascade from his head in small clumps, floating slowly down to the ground around him. Simultaneously, his brilliantly white teeth came loose and departed his gum.

Voice growing hoarse, he continued to screech until his jaw popped loose and he was immediately silenced. Whimpering and whining, he clawed at the ground in agony as his upper lip split open and the septum above it snapped like a toothpick. White lightning struck across his cheeks as an explosion of heat temporarily blinded him. When he was once again able to open his eyes, he watched in horror as his nose began to flatten.

"Nnnnn," he tried to scream but it was a weak rasp. "Nnnnn!"

"Yes," Mother laughed mockingly as she began to pinch her nipples. "Oh pet, watching you embrace your flawless new form truly excites the moisture inside my tight cunt. I can feel it readying itself for another ride on your impressive manhood. Perhaps you can accommodate Mother once again when you are done growing your first muzzle."

"FITH?" he screeched as his ears melted away and disappeared from sight. With his nose entirely flattened now, the pain centered in his maw as his face began to reshape itself and climb forward. He screamed in agony as the bones elongated to form a muzzle, just as Mother had suggested. Needles shoved their way out of his upper lip, dusting dark whiskers across his new facade as he howled in protest. Stabbing, burning, grinding torture was his reality.

Then something began pushing at the right side of his slender neck at the same instant that he felt something trying to drill its way out of the top of his skull. He would have screamed if it was a possibility, instead he offered a dry bark of torment as two very black ears forced their way out the top of his bald head. Timidly assessing the alterations, he pressed the now plump and leathery pads of his enormous paws cautiously across his face and head and whined.

"It's very regal," Mother assured him as she continued to squeeze her pink nipples. "And your second head is already coming in."

His paw alighted on the stump that was pressing into his neck and he yelped, terrified at the implication in the cruel woman's words. Defeated, he awaited the agony as he curled into the fetal position and was careful to keep his deadly claws away from his fragile human abdomen. What followed was an unbearable wave of nausea as an inferno exploded in his face, neck and chest, and he fought to breathe. His nostrils flared with the attempts, the leathery surface growing moist with effort.

Flesh rubbed against his right cheek, asserting its presence as his vision clouded and he went blind. He whimpered like an injured pup as the darkness engulfed him, the sensation of a thousand knives flaying his flesh danced across his entire aura as he fought to stay conscious. Eyes open wide and seeing nothing but a black void, his new nostrils suddenly flared with an explosion of overwhelming scent and he tasted the dewy warmth of Mother's sex on his velvety tongue.

The sound of flesh tearing and bones crunching erupted in his ears and they twitched atop his head, frightened. A referred pain spread across his cheeks as something pulled skin taut and a chemical burn spread like wildfire. Something split open and bled, while something else was lit aflame with kerosene. Pressure and weight grew on his shoulders, and he whined and whimpered, helpless to escape his suffering. Stretching and burning, skin was was tugging across a new addition.

His gums began to bleed as something was tearing its way out, ferocious fangs beginning to fill his barren maw. He growled at the agonizing pain that spread across the tender flesh, but he was still unable to see anything. Jumping when his ears twitched and touched something, he yelped and raised his paws, nearly slicing into his new face. The added pain was instant and then something sealed the wound and closed it over within seconds. He whimpered.

When the pain seemed to come to a crescendo and then ebb, he grew curious. Light began to leak into his eyes and he blinked, temporarily blinded by a flare of white as his vision fought to return. Raising his muzzles, he sniffed the air again, and again tasted Mother's juices on his tongues. His aural senses too seemed especially keen, and he was able to hear the blood flowing through the veins of the monstrous dragon in the distance; an unceasing roar of vitality. Opening his jaws to speak, two gigantic pink tongues lolled as he panted wildly like a thirsty beast.

Blinking again, he focused on Mother and was astounded at the clarity of his vision. He could see more than he had ever seen before in the periphery, a panoramic view of the meadow in which he kneeled. Some of the colors were muted, but crisp details focused sublimely and he found himself able to count the dragon's toes from across the meadow. He yipped in confusion, tugging his massive pink tongues back into his maws and huffing.

"Oh my sweet boy," Mother offered in a comforting tone as she squatted down beside him and scratched behind two of his ears. "You are seeing with four eyes now instead of simply two," she explained in her softest, consoling tone. "Soon there will be six and you will see like never before, like no other creature in my collection. You look truly beautiful, pet; such a gorgeous boy you are. You make Mother very proud and you feed the heat inside Mother's cunt. Will you be a good boy and serve Mother on your knees? Let us put your twin tongues to work."

Everything inside of him, confused and trembling as he was, wanted to serve this mysterious goddess. The scent of her sex weeping onto his tastebuds overwhelmed him, and it stirred the cock between his legs. Quickly glancing downward and cocking his muzzles to the side, he ascertained that his penis was unaltered. Breathing a sigh of relief at this revelation, he allowed Mother's voice to enchant him.

"Oh sweetest pet," she purred and it susserated along his nerve endings. "Do not worry about your precious manhood, it is still very much intact. Soon, though, Mother has plans for you, very special plans. For now, you are still very much a human: a tall, elegant male with two stunning canine heads and a set of prodigious paws."

His tail wagged feverishly at her adoration and she laughed. "Yes, and a lovely tail."

Leaning back in a patch of beautiful wildflowers that smelled like spring in Effertain, she spread her legs wide and beckoned him. Crawling on his knees and paws, he approached Mother and inhaled the overpowering scent of her libidinous desires. Something inside his brains was telling him that his sole purpose in this life was to serve this mistress, to make Mother happy. As he assessed her nether region, she rolled onto her left hip and placed her right foot onto his shoulder. "Lick me, pet," she demanded with a smile. "Make your Mother cum on those twin tongues of yours."

One head focused on her cunt and one eyed her tightest hole as he sniffed her body. Curious, his tongues moved together toward their separate targets, striking in unison. Mother emitted a noise that told him that she was enjoying him, and his tail wagged excitedly as he began to feast. The pinkness between her legs was leaking a sweetness that sat on his first tongue and brought tingles to his spine, causing his cock to rise. He lapped hungrily at the treat, allowing his muscle to slip inside her folds and taste the walls of her sex.

12