The Menagerie Pt. 05: Cerberus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His second tongue lubricated the miniscule opening in her backside, and then began the arduous task of trying to gain entry. Mother began to rut and whimper, moving all over and this did not help his cause. Reaching out with his paws and trying to be very cautious, he attempted to spread her plump cheeks and failed. Understanding, Mother winked at him and completed the task, holding her body open to his intrusion. Like this, he managed to sink his second tongue deep into her ass, flailing the muscle inside her and causing Mother's cunt to sob ferociously.

With her pussy's juices growing more abundant, he continued to twirl his first tongue inside her womb as he worked her rear entrance with his second. At times, he could feel each of the muscles pushing against one another inside her. These were the moments when Mother would scream out in joy, tossing her head back into the grass and begging for him to bring her. Fighting to obey his mistress, he worked her into a frenzy as she continued to scream atop his twin tongues.

When she finally came in a rush of fluids that soaked his furry muzzles, she collapsed back and began to weep with delight. "Oh pet, that was amazing. That was truly something that Mother has never experienced before, and for this I thank you. You are good, good boy, do you know that?"

His tail wagged wildy and he felt contented by her praise. Suddenly aware that his erection was straining against his abdomen and leaking tears of lust, he whimpered with the realization that he could not stroke himself with these paws. They were far too deadly to be placed anywhere near his genitals, and he whined in frustration as his cock twitched. Surely Mother would not leave him like this, hurting with need?

To answer his thoughts, she wrapped a dainty hand around his length and squeezed. "Mother will take care of you, sweet boy. Do not worry. However, first your transformation must evolve your form further, so that Mother might take even further pleasure from your body. Try to remain on your knees and your paws, my sweetness. This will hurt tremendously and you must keep your weight off your beautiful cock."

Listening to her instructions, he remained in position as a horrible stretching began in his groin. It started with an evil inferno that seated itself at the root of his cock and reached down to his balls, and then it swelled outward to engulf his entire shaft, thighs and abdomen. His upper body collapsed down onto his paws, his ass jutting into the air as his tail lowered and wagged sadly. Whining, he felt something pulling at his testes, tugging until something internal tore and he nearly blacked out with the pain.

"Try to be calm, little boy," Mother urged him as she began petting his two heads. "It's your second cock growing in. No doubt the pain is tremendous in your scrotum, but you must be brave for Mother. You are sprouting your first half an inch right now. Look down and see!"

As she comforted the tops of his heads with her talented fingers, he glanced between his spread legs and watched as a nub wiggled up alongside his cock. His once very erect length now hung heavy and flaccid as the growth seemed to nudged its way up, the pain a throbbing warmth that threatened to burn the sensitive skin of his penis and testes. He yelped as he watched the addition begin to extend, growing at the rate of roughly half an inch per minute.

When his second cock was as big as his first, he breathed a snuff of relief. Hopefully now the pain in his genitals would abate. He remained positioned beneath Mother's comforting caresses as she cooed in a consoling tone. "Oh sweet boy, it is not over just yet. Your third cock is about to begin its journey. Try to take a big breath for Mother. This will be just as agonizing for you, but it will make your new body truly breathtaking. Just think: a Cerberus with three cocks!"

His vocalization was a combination of a territorial roar and a howl of horror as the pain recycled itself and a nub formed on the other side of his original cock. Whimpering into his paws and staring down into the dirt, he swayed his hips to try and shake off the heat that was swallowing his genitalia and burning him from the inside. The previous torture was nothing in comparison to this as his scrotum split open and began to swell. His balls doubled and then tripled in size, the hypersensitive skin of his sack stretching to accommodate the expansion. Tears welled in his four eyes as someone began to sew his sack back together, and the once wrinkled skin drew painfully taut.

This was a distraction from the growth of his third member. Creeping forward, it was nearly five inches flaccid as it came to rest beside its twins. The sensation of three pieces of thick flesh jostling into one another in a dangling cluster was confusing, and he stared in wonder at the triplicate nature of his cocks. Three identical shafts with three identical glans hung beneath him attached to an enormous balloon of testes. He snuffled at the sight, raising his heads to stare at Mother in confusion.

She beamed. "Yes, my sweet boy, three gigantic cocks."

He snuffled again as he rolled onto his back and craned his two heads down to see his trilogy of genitalia. Grinning, he rolled in the dirt at the sight of so much cock between his legs. Mother laughed. "Would you like to please your Mother with your new cocks, pet?"

His tail wagged furiously as his two tongues lolled from his muzzles. Bliss enveloped his battered body as Mother reached down and grasped his cluster of cocks in her tiny hands and laughed. "How will I stroke them all?"

Considering the conundrum, she lowered herself onto her hands and knees in front of her specimen and held his middle erection in her hands. Stroking him until he began to grow stiff, she then repeated the action on each of his additional lengths. Soon she learned that any touch to one penis excited all three, and within minutes she had three enormous erections leaking viscous pre-cum into her silky hands.

Titillated, she took his middle length into her mouth and began to suck while she gave his other two cocks handjobs. It was certainly awkward to maintain, but she had no desire to bring her pet to orgasm with her hands and mouth. Instead, the most dastardly thoughts were racing through her mind as her pussy soaked her thighs. "Pet, stay on your back," she instructed as she allowed his cocks to fall from her fists. "Mother wants to use you."

Straddling his still very human hips, she placed her dainty hands down onto his chest and admired his extensive art. Too bad that it would all be gone soon, never to be seen again. Lamenting the loss of his beautiful ink, she grabbed a cock and wrapped her hand around its hard shaft as she began to tickle her clit with his bulbous glans. Inserting the head slowly, she cooed at the sensation of being filled by such an impressive piece of flesh.

Working him into her soaked folds, she eventually reached his root and began to swirl her hips as she gyrated atop him. The expression on his muzzles was confused as she ignored two of his lengths, instead focusing her juicy attention on only one. Noting this, Mother laughed and it tickled across his aura. "Oh pet, Mother has not forgotten your additional gifts. Do not worry your beautiful muzzles over this. In fact, Mother is going to provide you a very special treat for being such a good boy."

At her words, she leaned forward and pressed her voluptuous breasts down onto his chest, her pebbled peaks rubbing against his tiny human nipples as she plunged back onto his one cock. As she did this, she grasped a second cock in her soft palm and began to raise him towards her second entrance. The position was horribly uncomfortable, but she managed to scrunch her human form into a shape that allowed the thick helmet of his second cock to press against her sphincter.

Her breath was shallow and ragged as she fought to keep him embedded between her thighs as she worked his second cock into her ass. Inch by precious inch she was able to impale herself onto the throbbing shaft, spreading her rear entrance open wide so that she was certain she would gape. All this as she kept his first length pressed inside her weeping cunt, her walls so slippery that it was a battle to keep him inside. Leaking like a faucet onto his gigantic scrotum, she developed a rhythm to her thrusts, alternating between shoving him into her ass and then stuffing her womb full.

Dry barking coughs were emanating from both his muzzles as she worked him into a frenzy, his third erection suffocated against her left thigh and her stuffed holes. Stars of Nimbaj appeared in all of his eyes as he felt his seed beginning to wind through the coils of his testes and start its journey up into his cocks. He desperately wanted to place his paws onto her hips and steer her movements, but he was fearful that his lethal talons might harm his beautiful Mother. Instead, his claws slashed at the dirt and kicked up a sandstorm of silt.

Delirious with pleasure, Mother's eyes clouded and she again lost her hold on his psyche. All four of his brown eyes widened, but he did not react as she lost her grip and began to tremble. Desperate to take all three of his enormous erections, she maneuvered her hand down to his third length and raised his glans to her vaginal opening. There was no room available, what with the large cock already stuffed inside, but she was not deterred as she pressed his purple helmet into her folds and began to apply pressure.

The sensation was like nothing she had ever experienced before, like the dangerously thick cock of a Triskantalon in breeding heat. It spread her impossibly wide, her vaginal lips burning as her frail human sex fought to impede progress. The thought of altering her physique passed quickly as she realized that she wanted the pain, she welcomed the agony of being split open on three cocks. Squeezing his shaft violently, she gritted her teeth and jammed his head between her folds and screamed.

She caterwauled as two of his cocks formed a gigantic battering ram inside her ravished womb and began to work as one. Together they plunged into her depths and forced his third penis from her ass, then regretfully backed off to allow him to spear her stretched anus. The rhythm was intoxicating and she lost all grasp of time and place as she was impaled onto three massive erections simultaneously, her body quaking with joy and suffering. As she felt bruises forming on the inner walls of her vagina, she tossed her head back and emitted a bestial howl as bone tore its way from the inside of her skull. Howling and screeching and marking her new pet's chest with her nails, she felt her horns rip from her bleeding cranium as she achieved an orgasmic, fluid release.

A continuous stream of her ejaculate sprayed from her cunt, coating her pet's abdomen and chest and even managing to land on his two tongues. She rolled backward and collapsed into a patch of wildflowers as her human form twitched and spasmed, her eyes rolled back into her head as she moaned and sobbed tears of ecstasy. Her hands traveled up to finger her horns as she cooed, molesting the bony growths with her little human fingers. Thrilled, she began to laugh hysterically and it echoed throughout the meadow.

"Oh pet," she panted as she raised herself onto her hands and knees to gaze upon her specimen. "You have made me a most happy and proud Mother today. That was something from beyond the walls of Atrestatine's house of whorrors. Mother has never before managed to lose her grip and birth her horns during a session. Truly, your cocks are a gift from Morvana herself!"

She pressed three fingers into her gaping rear entrance, forcing a wad of his thick cum to splurge forth from the orifice. Realizing that he might enjoy a show, she crawled over his reclined body and hovered her dripping cunt over his two tongues, then pressed her fist into the gaping canal. Milky white fluids gushed from her sex to paint his muzzles in his own release and he lapped hungrily at the cum, using his muscles to suck the mixture straight from her womb. She squealed with delight as one tongue remained inside her cunt, cleaning her, while the second pressed into her gaping ass to retrieve what was spent inside. Like this, she lost herself in a second whirlwind orgasm that hit like a Tantralk tsunami and she felt her horns begin to curl in on themselves as they elongated into fierce spirals.

When the heady scent of sex had finally abated in the air around them, Mother opened her eyes to find her pet licking tenderly at her sensitive peaks. One velvety soft tongue served each mound as she forced her focus to return. She was magnificently sore in her nethers, her pelvis feeling as though it had been bruised and battered by an encounter with the Ramgh of Escht's tentacles. Her sphincter clenched with her movements, no longer open in a welcoming invitation but not returned to its former tightness either. She sighed with contentment at her inventory of pains.

Reaching out to pet her specimen's four ears, she drew in a breath and began to sit up. "My pet, Mother lost herself and has stalled your transformation. We must pick back up where we left off if we hope to achieve the pinnacle of your new form. There is still quite a bit of work to be done on this body of yours, as you are missing a head and you still possess the pathetic body of a human."

Her pet whined as he nodded his heads slowly, acknowledging her superior intellect. If Mother wanted him to suffer, then he would suffer for her. To hold a prized position within her menagerie was his ultimate goal in this world and the next, as was the thought of mating her again and feeling his cocks buried within her constricting holes. He snuffled with joy at the thought, rubbing his foreheads against Mother's gentle hands. She began to sing to him in a dialect that he somehow understood, an ancient language long since forgotten that held a special place inside his blue heart. Cooing with rapture, he fell into a trance as the heat began to spiral along his chest and sternum, and he knew what was coming.

It started with something sawing its way up from his neck, a bulge forming beneath the skin as his shoulders sunk with the growing pressure. Weighed by the assault of agony that spread across his upper body, he shut his four eyes and tried to grasp onto the sound of Mother's honey alto. She sang and his skin ruptured, allowing the bulge to expand into a stump that forced steadily upward. Referred pain sliced across both his muzzles as he went deaf and blind, no longer able to hear Mother but comforted in knowing that she was closeby.

His tongues lolled as he panted for breath, bones melting and stabbing into stretched flesh as his body built its next appendage. Amid the blowtorch of suffering, a skull plate formed and hardened before a drill bit ignored the bone and surged upward, tearing into the light. Ears rose from his bald third head, black as the Stygian night. A muzzle sprouted from the center of his triplicate maw, bringing with it the sensation of a thousand tiny knives stabbing into all of his heads.

Needles violently birthed whiskers as fur flowed up and down his new cranium. His sense of smell returned ten-fold and he was able to sense a fox parading through a stream 20 miles off. Mother continued to stroke both of his heads as he whimpered, his third addition beginning to finalize its transformation and settle onto his shoulders with pride. He opened six eyes to see a world like nothing he had ever dreamed, some colors still diluted but others vibrant and crisp even at a distance of a mile. The dragon stood beside a pool of the bluest water, and the cerberus was able to see the downy hairs that coated its gray wings.

Mother smiled down at him and a tear cascaded from her right eye. "My sweet, sweet boy, you are the most beautiful beast that Mother has ever seen. Look at you! Three splendid, regal muzzles displayed beautifully on three prodigious heads. Three delicious cocks hanging between your thighs and ready to sire a new race. You have made your Mother so proud today, my boy. So very, very proud. Now let us finalize your transformation into your destiny."

Three tongues licked across Mother's face with glee as he awaited her command. He felt the explosion in his belly before she said a word, and his heads turned quickly as he collapsed into the dirt. An animalistic scream echoed in triplicate as his ribs cracked and he felt his torso stretching. The pain in his middle was a burning heat as his flesh was drawn taut, trying to keep up with the push and pull of his altering trunk. Shoulders popped from their sockets and he whined like a newborn pup as his collarbone split.

What had been his toned human shoulders began to widen immensely, allowing a more comfortable positioning of his three heads. His arms rolled forward and hung limp before him, flaccid tunnels of flesh that ended in prodigious paws. He howled as the agony spread as his bones rearranged themselves while others melted and disappeared. Someone took a chainsaw to his abdomen and he barked ferociously as his pelvis cracked and his hips began to widen. Blinding, debilitating horror enveloped him and he whimpered and whined, and swelled to nearly four times his previous size.

When the pains seemed to amount to a dull throb, Mother petted his heads tenderly. "My sweet boy, you survived the worst of it. You are now a beautiful canid with only the arms, legs and feet of a human. It will be no time before you are a full-blooded Hexellianium cerberus and ready to begin the rebirth of your species."

He wagged his tail in approval as the searing heat traveled down to his legs and his tibias and fibulas shattered. Needles and knives worked within his flesh to stab and stretch, reshaping his long human legs into massive hunks of canine fury. Simultaneously, his feet melted down to the bones and then began to restructure themselves into gigantic paws. More lethal talons gnashed their way out of the flesh, leaving him snuffling and bleeding in discomfort. When his heads glanced down, he saw two sets of five inch claws straining to deliver themselves from the cage of his rear paws.

There was no fear when his arm bones shattered and he cried out, only a certainty that he was close to achieving his final form. Buoyed by this knowledge and Mother's continued, comforting presence, he gritted his teeth as his arms disappeared to make way for enormous stumps that ended in his massive paws. All black everything coated his flesh, his skin darkening into a cloak of night as dense fur flowed across all his newest additions to complete his midnight pelt.

Raising slowly onto his four gargantuan paws, he shook his body out and began to attune his senses to his monstrous new physique. His three heads twisted and turned to provide him with a 360-degree view of his surroundings, including his gorgeous Mother who stood proudly observing his first steps. His tongues tasted her pheromones, along with the presence of a fertile doe two miles to the east. The smelly dragon too licked across his taste buds, and the scent of a leopard and some kind of hog farr off flared his nostrils.

His triple cocks hung within their furred sheaths, pressed to his abdomen as his tail wagged in contentment. He assessed his surroundings and determined that there was no risk to Mother, and so he lowered his guard to nuzzle his heads against her shoulders. Suddenly, he saw that she was a diminutive female, much smaller than he had ever considered. His heads rested comfortably atop her petite shoulders, tongues lolling down to lick at her nipples and for the first time in his life he felt at home.

Mother petted and scratched his jet black form with an enraptured smile pressed to her lips. "My sweet, sweet boy, you are the most exquisite example of a cerberus that I have ever laid my eyes upon. Truly, you are an exemplary male and it is with great pride that I allow you into my menagerie. Mother will care for you throughout your immortality, as you will care for Mother. We shall be forever bonded as mistress and servant, and you will be a most loyal and valiant pet. Now, let us introduce you to your brothers, and then we shall travel to a new meadow to seek out further specimens for my collection. What do you think of a hulking minotaur or perhaps an adorable little jackalope?"

12