The Merchant Shop

Story Info
An introverted shop-keep meets an insistent goblin.
4.1k words
4.46
14.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little merchant shop right on the edge of Eldren Forest was almost the peak of isolation, and that was just how Aldryn liked it. The shop carried a few things from the nearest town, the byproduct of a bi-monthly visit that the shop-keep abhorred, but most of its stock was made up of the herbs and plants that could be found in the forest, and the objects traded in for cash from the wandering travelers and adventurers that made up the store's normal patrons. It was not the sort of business that made someone rich, but it allowed its business owner the introverted life he preferred while still existing on modest means, and that was good enough for him.

It had been a normal day in the shop, which meant that a sum total of zero people had passed through the doors, and Aldryn had gone through his normal routine of counting money, double checking already centupelly checked stock, and cleaning the already spotless shop. By the time he was done with the normal pointless formalities of maintaining the isolated little store, the sun was slowly but surely starting to set, which is why in spite of himself he felt a small hint of surprise when he heard the soft chime of the set of bells attached to the entrance door. Not that people coming in late was so out of the ordinary - he'd been woken up at well past midnight multiple times by some persistent adventurers who needed this or that - but it was becoming late autumn, and most sensible people normally would have been looking for some places nearer to civilization to stay in case of the odd snowstorm, or even just for safety from the biting cold. However, he'd met enough of those who chose a lifestyle on the road to figure those who preferred wandering the wilderness or strange lands for months at a time, risking life and limb for treasure or just 'the heck of it', weren't particularly the most sensible bunch. It was easy enough to figure the potential patron was of similar nature.

"Good day sir!" An exuberant greeting mixed with an all too recognizable accent made Aldryn's heart sink.

"Good evening." Aldryn responded, barely holding back an exasperated sigh as he took his eyes off his log books to see exactly what he'd expected: a young goblin maiden, fluttering her eyelashes at him and clearly trying to portray a picture of perfect innocence as she practically skipped over to his counter.

Of all the people in the world to come bother him right before closing, of course it would have to be a goblin. Aldryn had been blessed in his life to come across very few passing through his store doors, but he'd heard plenty enough from travelers to get a less than high opinion of them. Silly, frivolous, coquettish creatures, he'd heard and found often enough that they were typically mindless and annoying little people. A few adventurers had often warned him they could have some wit to them and be troublesome in large numbers, but in all honesty Aldryn doubted it. Never had he met a goblin who wasn't quick to talk his ear off over all sorts of useless nonsense, not-so-subtly sneaking in bad flirting attempts while trying to see if they could manage to get something free out of wriggling their hips and bouncing their breasts, all of which never worked; they annoyed Aldryn more than they amused him.

This goblin already seemed cut from the same cloth. The short green maiden had come into his store dressed in the most tight-fitting of barmaid dresses, worn so tight around her large, rounded hips that he was surprised the fabric didn't tear with every step she took, and the top so low that it seemed as if it was made to just barely cover her nipples, the top of her large breasts exposed and pressed taut together to emphasize her cleavage. While Aldryn had to admit the display was candy for the eyes, he also assured himself that he of all people was not one to be easily manipulated by a pretty girl clearly looking to make a fool of him, nevertheless a goblin girl of all people. However, he did find himself slightly impressed when the maiden, whose upper chest barely made it above the height of his desk, managed to set her entire rack upon the counter as she made herself comfortable, practically resting her head on her own pillow-y breasts.

"So, how are you today sir?" The goblin maiden prodded, the energy never leaving her voice despite Aldryn's less than enthusiastic response to her entrance.

"I'm doing well this evening, how are you?" Aldryn replied back, not even bothering to feign interest in her answer as he temporarily returned his attention to his log books. The last thing he wanted to do was give this goblin the satisfaction of thinking he was eyeing her.

"Ah, well that's good sir, I'm glad to hear it." She replied, not-very-discreetly rearranging herself to better show off her breasts, making them jiggle slightly as she did so. "Sad to say I'm not doing probably half as good as you are sir. I recently lost my job, and I've been looking for new employment ever since. However, I'm really excited, because I think I've finally found some place that could offer me a great new employment opportunity!"

"Oh really? Well that's wonderful for you." Aldryn said, just as uninterested as before, if not more so out of the fear that any display of intrigue might draw him further into a conversation with the clearly very talkative goblin right in front of him.

"Yep! I'm really excited. Which reminds me sir, where do I put in my job application?"

It took Aldryn a second to fully register what the goblin maiden in front of him had just said, but the moment it hit him his gaze snapped up, only to meet the innocent, eager smile of someone who was clearly either not getting the tacit hint, or was completely unfazed.

"E-excuse me? Your what?"

"My job application. To apply to work here."

Aldryn balked. "N-no, you must not understand. I'm not looking to hire anyone, I don't-"

"Aw, what do you mean? You're a one man show around here from the looks of it, you don't have one other person helping you out at all! You obviously need another pair of hands around this place, and I'm just the gal who can fit that bill. Oh by the way, my name's Cali, and my future employer's name would be?"

Everything happened so fast, it took Aldryn another full moment to wrap his head around what was even going on. Cali, clearly unconcerned with Aldryn's pure dumbfoundedness, had already removed her traveler's bag, and was giving a look over of the whole of the shop, all while Aldryn was trying to find a way to actually form logical words together.

"I'm Aldryn but- but wait! You can't just-"

"Wow! Have you taken care of this shop all by yourself? You do a good job for one single man running a business all alone, but it must stress you out a ton, huh?"

"Yes- well, I mean, it's not that stressful really but... Listen. I'm sorry that you're out of employment, but I am not looking to add anyone to my staff. I do very well running this shop all by myself. I really am not looking to hire."

There was a small pause of awkward silence that seemed to stretch out uncomfortably long, before it appeared what Aldryn said finally registered, and immediately the goblin's face fell. She looked absolutely pitiful, her already large brown eyes seeming to double in size in a way that could have put any puppy to shame, and the shop-keep could have sworn that tears were brimming their edges. In spite of himself, the display stirred in him a hint of pity.

"Oh Mr. Aldryn, are you sure you don't need any help? I can clean, I can keep records, and I'm an amazing cook! Maybe I could even make you some pastries for your shop to sell." Cali suggested, the hopefulness in her tone making her somehow all the more tragic. But, even though the goblin was managing to tug on his heartstrings more than he would ever like to admit, Aldryn was dedicated to staying firm on his resolve.

"Mrs. Cali, while that is a nice offer and while I'm sure you're very competent and talented, I really just do not have a place for you in my shop. And I don't have any use for cooks, and especially pastries for that matter. This is a utilities and survival-focused shop, I sell things for adventurers and travelers mostly, baked goods aren't in high demand."

"Aww, but you've never tried to sell them before either have you? How do you know for sure they won't sell unless you try? I bet you travelers and adventurers would like some home-cooking more than you think they would, and besides, you don't know how good my stuff is! Actually-" With that, Cali took a break from her persuading to turn to her traveling bag she had plopped on the ground moments earlier, rummaging around in it for a while as Aldryn looked on in confusion. After a few moments, the goblin maiden pulled out a small box, which she opened to reveal what appeared to be rows of small tarts; all yellow with cream in the middle and topped with some small heart-shaped berry Aldryn had never seen before. Promptly, Cali plucked one from its wrapping, before cheerily offering it to Aldryn.

"Here! Why don't you give some of my cooking a try? Then you can see for yourself if it's worth selling." Cali said, an expectant and confident grin on her face as she waited for Aldryn to take the tart. But Aldryn hesitated.

"I- Look, like I said, I'm sure it's delicious, but I really don't think it would fit in with the other stock and I don't want to waste your cooking. It's just not-"

"Oh please just try it at least!" She cut him off with a whimper, flashing him the same pitiful, sad look as before. It was almost unfair how heart wrenching the expression was on her soft, delicately girlish features. "Even if you don't add it to your stock and you don't hire me, it's the least I could do to give you something nice for spending some time hearing me out. But I really do think you'll be surprised how good it is!"

The goblin maiden was so insistent, and honestly, at that point, Aldryn did feel like he deserved something for all that he'd been put through. And, truth be told, the tart smelled amazing. It wasn't warm, it couldn't have been after sitting in that box and being carried however long Cali had traveled to get to his remote little shop, but the scent of it was still somehow warm and sweet, nostalgic almost. It made his mouth water. So, with a sigh, he resigned.

"Okay, okay. I'll try one, but don't get your hopes up please." He requested, though defeat rang in his voice. Then, with a somewhat reluctant motion, he took the tart from her hand and gave a bite.

The first thing he noticed was that Cali had not overestimated her cooking abilities one bit. The flavour was absolutely amazing; sweet and creamy with just a hint of fruitiness from the berry that topped the pastry. He couldn't have been more impressed, he was actually mildly shocked. He knew goblin maidens often ran bars and other minor food establishments, but he never would have considered it possible that they were so talented. Of course, that meant he couldn't just dismiss the goblin maiden based on lack of skill alone, which now made his life more difficult. He was midway through trying to think of some good excuse on why he couldn't hire her, or continue down his earlier argument that her set of expertise was just not suited for his shop, when all the sudden he felt a strange feeling start to overtake him.

It felt like an odd warmth that was gradually drowning his senses, like a cozy heat that seemed to slowly crawl from his head down his chest, and slowly but surely, as the heat trailed down, he felt another sensation - a soft but distinct throb that seemed to send a warm jolt throughout his body. Something in him told him he should be alarmed, but it was as if something stronger was repressing the concern he knew he ought to have been feeling. It was hard to focus on anything but the heat and the consistent, electric throbbing he was only mildly aware was coming from between his legs.

"How does it taste? Good huh?"

For a moment, Aldryn was snapped back to reality, only to realize Cali was close to him. Really close. Had she been that close to him before? For some reason, he didn't know the answer. His head was starting to feel hazy.

Before he could even open his mouth to respond, he noticed in her hand was another tart the same as the last, which she hovered right in front of his mouth. "Want another honey?" She asked, her voice sounded different than last time, almost teasing. It made him shudder slightly, and before he could fully realize what he was agreeing to, he gave a thoughtless, "Mhm." as he took the second tart, tasting the familiar sweetness on his tongue. Somehow, it seemed to taste even better the second time around, the flavor almost enhanced by the odd sensation of warmth now coursing through him. After a few seconds, he could swear he could feel a second surge of heat starting to consume him, his body starting to feel weirdly heavy as the throbbing sensation grew stronger, and the buzz all the more distinct and wonderful. Underneath him he could feel his legs starting to go slightly slack, and he nearly stumbled, only stopped by Cali who managed to grab him by the hand before he completely lost his balance.

"Ah, Mr. Aldryn, are you okay? You look awfully flushed! Come on, let's find you a place to lay down before you get yourself hurt!" Cali's words, despite their urgent tone, took Aldryn a solid moment to register. For some reason it seemed almost as if she was talking through a thick fog, or from another room; it seemed weirdly distant. And yet, Cali's tug on his arm as she quickly worked to pull him into the back of the shop - which also functioned as his house - helped jolt him back into the present if only temporarily.

"W-wait. I'm fine." In spite of his words, Aldryn had to admit he felt faint. His words came out sluggish, slightly slurred, and he felt oddly weak. He hated that he found himself relieved that Cali seemed to disregard his reassurances and instead continued to guide him to his couch, which he found himself practically collapsing into. A small flicker of shock hit him as he realized how amazing it felt to just lay back, feeling the growing warmth and constant throbbing as Cali took a seat next to him, practically cooing into his ears.

"You poor thing, you look exhausted! Running this shop must be so tiring for you, all alone with no one to help. Don't worry honey, I'll take care of you." She purred. Aldryn opened his mouth to protest; after all, he'd cared for this shop alone for years and never needed anyone else. And yet, for some reason it felt so hard to even speak, his tongue feeling practically limp in his mouth. Instead, he let out a slight grumble in protest, before he found himself cut off by Cali once more.

Though he had no clue how or when she managed to grab it, this time she held up what looked like a wine bottle to his mouth, pressing it softly against his lips, prodding him to drink from it. It felt embarrassing, being forced to drink from a bottle someone else was holding like he was a child, and yet he did feel so thirsty. The tarts, as wonderful as they had been, had left his throat feeling dry and parched, and, although he didn't want to admit it, he didn't feel like moving. His arms felt practically limp along with the rest of his body, and so he dourly accepted the arrangement.

The moment the liquid touched his tongue though, he could tell it wasn't wine. It was sweet, very fruity - though in a berry-esque way -, and despite the surprise the unique flavour gave him it was still undeniably delicious, going down his throat smooth and, like the tarts before, leaving behind a distinctly lulling warmth.

He was so wrapped up in the taste and the third spike in the now almost intolerable heat that it took him a moment to notice a new, wonderful sensation starting to slowly rise in him, but the gradual feeling soon became achingly noticeable. Looking down, he could see the bottle cast off to the side, and the green hand that once held it now starting to deftly stroke and massage what Aldryn just realized was a considerable bulge, pressing up hard against the confines of his pants.

"You poor sweet thing," He could hear Cali's voice, though once again it sounded distant, drowned out by the warmth that made his head feel like he was trying to think through a thick density of clouds. "Pretty boys like you aren't meant for all the stress of trying to run a shop are you?" There was something about the sweet tease of her voice that made him want to just nod his head, agree with her words and just let go into the bliss but... No. No that wasn't right, and he knew it.

"N-no. I like running my shop I- Mphmm..." His resolve broke along with his voice, falling into a half-whimpered moan as he felt Cali's hand undo his belt and lower his pants, freeing his cock from the constraints of fabric and right after starting to stroke his full length, pumping him slowly.

"It's okay honey, you don't have to pretend anymore. I know what pretty boys like you really want." Cali continued, using her hand to rub faster up and down his member, but using the other to pull down her dress, her breasts springing forward, the emerald skin glistening like soft green pillows, jiggling softly. In spite of himself, Aldryn felt himself staring at them, unable to look away - they were mesmerizing. Clearly taking note of his gaze, the goblin maiden made a concerted effort to bounce them up and down, a motion which he found himself dumbly following with his eyes, completely entranced.

"Pretty boys like you want to be stupid little studs, to be fucked silly by their wives and watch their breasts bounce, isn't that right honey?" She teased, grinning at him with a coquettish smirk that made him melt. Somewhere in him, he knew that wasn't right, but with every stroke of his cock, as the warmth and building pleasure grew stronger and more consuming, part of him wanted it to be true. The cloudy feeling in his head felt thicker by the minute, as if with every stroke he lost himself a little more to the haze.

"You want to be my pretty little stupid husband huh, honey?"

"I- I... Nhmmmf.." His voice fell to a soft, half-murmured moan as she rubbed him faster, her speed causing him to writhe with pleasure as only edged him closer and closer. It was shocking how quickly he went from a drowsy euphoria to what was quickly becoming the dull roar of ecstasy, and Cali showed no signs in stopping his descent into what was possibly the most wonderful feeling of his life.

"You want to be a little mindless, breeding bull for me?" She pressed coyly, and he felt something in his mind give. He did want to be mindless, her stupid, pretty boy, and every pump of her hand made him want it more. He could feel her stroking him closer and closer to climax, and stroking away his thoughts and his mind with it, replacing it with pure bliss. He felt himself try to speak, try to agree, but just trying to think of actual words made his mind feel like it was going in loops, the meaning of words themselves growing more and more meaningless in the burn of pure rapturous euphoria.

"Does my good, stupid little bull want to cum for his new wife?"

"Nnnnng!" He could only moan and whimper in response. He'd never felt so amazing, so absolutely consumed by pleasure before. He felt his hips buck involuntarily, longing for release as he panted with desperation. And then, right as he sensed himself on the very edge of pure ecstasy, he felt the grip on his cock loosen, and then let go completely.

"Gah! Nnnn-nna-" He whimpered desperately, his tongue completely useless, fully slack in his jaws. He was far beyond making a logical request with words even if he could have spoken, though. His brain felt like mush, completely thick and warm and syrupy with nothing but a longing for the release he'd been so abruptly denied. And yet, he felt his heart practically skip a beat as the goblin maneuvered herself over his throbbing cock, and gently let the lips of her pussy skim its head.

12