The Merchant Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting out a whimper that broke into a full-fledged moan, he felt her juices flow over and drench the top of his dick, the warmth of her wetness causing him to shiver as he began to involuntarily thrust, though she remained always just out of reach. After a couple of moments into his fruitless attempts, he felt Cali's hand gently stroke his face, sending shivers down his spine.

"I can't wait to make you my dumb, stupid little stud of a husband. Using you for what you were always made to be - a good, pretty bull to breed me." And with that, he felt the depth of her cunt consume him, feeling the tight, vice grip of her pussy sheath his cock.

He thrusted into her, feeling consumed by the rush of pleasure and ecstasy unlike anything he had ever known before.

"That's my good stupid little pretty boy." She purred, and he whimpered in agreement. She was right, he was her's. His mind was awash with pleasure, the concept of even thinking seemed foreign as he continued to obediently thrust into her, to breed her just as she'd commanded.

"My good, dumb little bull." She moaned out, and he moaned too, writhing with pleasure under her weight and the warm, wet tightness of her sex.

He could feel himself falling closer and closer to climax, faster than before and with an intensity and pleasure he didn't even know could exist. With every thrust he knew he was damning himself; he couldn't even think anymore, his brain was practically melting with pleasure and yet some small inkling of warning left in his existence knew he was slowly nearing a point where there could be no return. His brain would forever be lost to the sweet, warm cloud of pleasure and obedience, a true stupid, mindless little stud. And he slowly realized, somewhere in that deep, primal part of his mind, that's how he wanted to be.

With one last thrust he felt a wonderful release, a flood of pleasure and warmth consuming him in one perfect moment. He was cumming, string after string of cum shot into the warm, dripping sex of his soon-to-be wife, and with it he felt every last thought dim into a warm, dreamy haze. Instead of words and any hint of rational sense to occupy his head, all there was just a burning, wonderful stir of an electric afterglow, and the indescribable sensation of Cali's cunt contracting around his cock, milking every last bit of seed from him as he laid there, panting.

"You're going to make such a good husband for me, being such a good boy for me while I run this shop, aren't you honey?" Cali asked toyingly, a grin of triumph playing at her lips as Aldryn could only look up at her with adoring eyes, letting out a warble of pleasure in response.

12