The Meritocracy University - Ch. 02

Story Info
Julia enters the Meritocracy University.
3.4k words
4.27
6.4k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1) Slavery advertisement project

Author's note:

This advertisement should be considered as an interlude, and is standalone from the main story.

Its purpose is to provide some context regarding the world where the story takes place.

2039 Slavery advertisement campaign project

Slave recruiting program

Meritocracy advertising company

2039 slavery advertisement campaign project

Status: Awaiting final comments from the marketing department

For internal use only.

Beginning of the advertisement

Entailing music

Background voice

"Have you ever thought...of joining the Meritocracy slavery company's adventure?"

Various images of slave centers

Representation of daily activity of staff members and slaves.

The slaves are naked and collared, but their intimate areas are blurred

No sexual activities representation

Everyone is smiling

"The Meritocracy slave company proposes all of the slave positions that are authorized by the slavery legalization act.

Do you want to get slave graded?

Join our slave auction centers!

You can be slave graded for free in all of our slave facilities located in the United States.

Our highly trained auctioneers will ensure that you live a smooth and unforgettable experience."

Slave grading process represented on the screen.

A women gets a paper stating that she's been graded Prime minus.

She smiles and is shown getting a loan allowing her to buy an expensive house.

"Shall you need a better grade, or shall you want to become a better submissive, we also propose various slave training programs at our slave centers, aiming to enhance your potential."

Representation of a group performing slave yoga.

Everyone seem peaceful, and happy.

"In these programs, you will join our slave centers during the time of your choosing, for a full slave training experience.

You will be trained among real slaves, and benefit from the advises of experienced trainers.

You can also book courses on specific topics, such as sexual performance enhancement, slave wife or husband training, and submissive behavior conditioning*."

*Small prints down on the screen

"Trainees will be required upon arrival to sign temporary slave contracts covering the period of their stay at the slave center"

The screen gets dark, and then shows the image of a paradisiac island

A collared woman in a bikini is lying down with her partner in a beach

They are cuddling, and kissing each other

The sun is setting and falling below the horizon

The camera turns back and shows a luxurious hotel

"Our Group also proposes various slavecation resorts over the country and numerous abroad exciting destinations.

You will join amazing places with your partner, where you will be able to submit within a highly protected environment, guaranteeing absolute discretion.

Slavecation programs propose all types of experiences, from soft submission with your partner at the resort, to full time slave training*"

*Small prints down on the screen

"The submissive will be required upon arrival to sign a temporary slave contract covering the period of his/her stay at the resort"

"Finally, should you decide to self enslave, we would be delighted to welcome you to your new life through the voluntary self enslavement program."

The screen gets dark, then shows the image of a woman leaving a crappy apartment

She takes the bus.

Every passenger seems either bored or deeply unhappy.

Outside, the sky is clouded. Almost everything is grey.

The woman's voice can be heard on the background

"I was deeply unhappy as a free person. Work, finance issues, daily worries...

People called it living freely but I realized that I was trapped in a sad, superficial life.

I decided to self enslave for five years at the Meritocracy slavery company.

It was the best decision I've ever made".

A luxurious ski hotel resort is shown

A radiant sun illuminates a snowy mountain.

The camera turns to the interior swimming pool of the resort.

The same women is shown collared, naked, lying down on a desk chair.

"After one month of training, I was bought by a rich, handsome master, who regularly takes me to vacation in astonishing places.

I've discovered an exciting life, where I don't have to worry about anything.

Self enslaving has allowed me to find self accomplishment and plenitude in my life"

The screen gets dark, then shows the company's logo and name in capital letter

"So, do you want to benefit from one of our slave programs?

Join our wonderful adventure and book the offer of your dream through the website isubmit.com!"

End of the advertising

2) Julia enters the Meritocracy University

Julia was impatient to finally arrive to her destination, the Meritocracy University.

The bus slowly advanced through the crowded city towards its destination.

Julia had carefully chosen this University. Orphan since she was 16, she had almost no money. She had decided that she'd rather face the threat of enslavement for a limited period of time rather than praying for the next decade that she would earn enough money to pay back her loans.

She was not a hard worker and rather preferred parties. She thought that the threat of enslavement would force her to study seriously.

Julia was 22 years old.

Heir height reached almost 6 feet, and she had a long, beautiful blond hair, whose length reached the start of her breasts.

Her eyes were blue, and her beautiful face was perfectly symmetrical.

Her breasts were a little bit big considered her height, not enough though so that it would caught the eye and feel out of proportion.

Her buttock was not that big. She didn't mind it, as it made her more a "beautiful" woman than a "sexy" one.

She had been slave graded just after her 21th birthday.

As she was a gorgeous, exhibitionist, bisexual woman, the only difficulty that she could have faced would have been her behavior.

She was however handled by an experienced slaver, who gently but firmly led her through the grading process.

Julia did not like to remember her grading, and the weird sexual arousal that she experienced when she was her handler's plaything.

She had been granted a prime minus grade, an excellent grade that placed her among the top 7.5%.

She was turned on by submission, and had tried it out extensively with a former boyfriend, where they both played master and slave.

However, she completely rejected the idea of sexually submitting to every dominant.

She was only turned on by specific man or woman. She had only submitted to two people during her whole life, apart from the slave grading.

She had also found out that she had a drive for humiliation.

Julia also enjoyed more witnessing the submission of others, that submitting herself.

Finally, the bus arrived in front of the University entrance, and she exited outside.

She was in a big square that ended with an entrance gate to the campus site.

In the middle of the square, a statue represented a naked collared slave kneeling alongside a man and a woman. Both wore what seemed to be expensive business suits, representing the successful students of the University.

The slave legs were spread shoulder wide, and she was humbly looking at the floor.

Puzzled by this view, Julia entered the campus and got into another bus that was carrying her to the University.

The campus was one of the best of the country. It was advertised to be 50 square miles, and comprised studying centers, dormitories, but also sporting centers, beaches, and even a forest. It was also well known to comprise slave training centers and auction sites deep in the middle of the campus, as well as the Meritocracy Group headquarters.

Julia did not see any slave or woman in a submissive position during the trip towards the University. She was a little bit disappointed, as it turned her on to witness other people's predicaments.

She didn't talk with the woman in the seat next to her, as she was lost in her thoughts.

When the bus arrived, she straight up went to the registration process, avoiding any waiting as a result.

She entered an office where she was shocked to be greeted by two university slaves.

Both slaves only wore black bikinis and a black locked collar. They were gorgeous (one blonde, one brown).

They looked to be in their early twenties

Julia was especially astonished by the beauty of the blonde slave. She made herself feel ugly in comparison.

The name of the slaves were written in the front of the collar, while their master's name were written in fine prints on the right of it.

There was a small QR code on the left.

Julia looked to the collar of the blonde on her left and read:

"Lea

Owned by John Williams".

Both slaves were standing in front of the door, ahead of a table with a computer. When she entered, they immediately knelt legs spread, hands behind their backs, smiling.

"Welcome to the Meritocracy University Ma'am. I am Lea, a new University slave since 1 week, and this is Juliette, my senior slave, who will monitor my activity here.

Do you allow us to stand and process your registration?

- Hum yes", answered Julia

Both slaves stood and went to the computer. They asked for Julia's Id.

"Let's see, you are Julia Donovan.

Slave ID 1429053939V, prime Minus, correct?

- Yes

- Could you confirm that you are the applicant showed in these pictures?" professionally asked Lea, showing her screen

Julia blushed as she saw the pictures that were taken during her slave grading. All were more sexual and submissive than the other.

She was completely naked apart from a slave collar. The first picture showed her legs spread shoulder wide, chest out, hands behind her head.

Dozens of other submissive positions, either kneeling or on foot, were shown.

The last ones, known as "the pink pictures" were centered on her shaved sex that she was gently opening with her fingers.

She saw her happy and aroused face that her handler had ordered her to take. It made her look like a bimbo.

- "Yes I confirm this is me

- Excellent. I am now going to summarize the contract that you are going to sign with the University:

  1. You will not pay any tuition fee, and benefit from free food during your stay at the University. You will also benefit freely from events organized by the University.
  2. You will sign a self enslavement contract whereby you accept that you could be enslaved, should your grades fall below your female competitors. Enslavement is decided quarterly, the first one happening in 3 months for you. As a reminder, the enslavement process is multi steps and you can get out if you study well enough.
  3. You agree that disciplinary measures taken by the University can involve some form of submission. Examples of punishments are shown on the internal University website.
  4. Sexual services and intercourse can only be performed in your room or in specifically designated areas. Submission services can be performed anywhere.
  5. You will be able to rent a University slave. Prices are shown on the internal website and the slaving app. Do you know how to use it?

- No I installed it but did not have access

- Of course I forgot, confidentiality imposes that only existing students get access to it. Let me show you on my screen", said Lea as she entered in the slaving website.

- "As you can see you can book the services of any University slave whose enslavement process is at level 2 or 3 out of 3.

The price of all services are individual to each slave depending on its skills. You can look to the slave biography and slave grading photos of each University slave.

You can scan the QR code on the collar of any slave that would attract you. It will give you a link towards her profile, that will show if she's a level 2 or above slave, who can be rented.

You can also directly book a slave through the website. Let me show you".

Lea searched for her name on the website.

When she clicked on her photo, the screen showed her slave grading photographs.

A little biography was written at the bottom of the screen:

Lea Johansson

Slave ID 9503287563E

Prime

Former 2037 Slave Miss Sweden

Excellent cocksucker and pussy licker

Natural submissive, intelligent.

Next renting date availability: 5 th of September.

University slave currently being trained by John Williams.

Enslavement process: 2 / 3.

Enslavement decision on the 3 rd of March for a potential 5 years contract sale after graduation.

Lea continued

"For example should you want to rent me, prices for standard services are shown on my profile. If you have a specific kink, you can ask the University for an estimate using this button"

Lea's prices appeared on the screen, that Julia looked for with curiosity:

Hourly rates:

Submissive services (excluding sexual ones): $40

Sexual services: $100

Cocksucking and / or pussy licking: $140 (premium price, top slave in this category).

Services can be paid by female students through a deduction of their overall grade instead of cash.

The University is ESG compliant and benefits from the federal slaver ethics program accreditation

2% of all proceeds generated by this slave will be transferred to the San Francisco wildlife protection center

Julia breathed more and more rapidly. She felt the urge to dominate a slave.

She didn't have any money to spare but concluded that she could use her grades if they were high enough.

Lea continued

"As another reminder, you have 3 months to choose your potential master pool, should you get into the first enslavement process. You need to accept 100 profiles out of the 500 males of your promotion. Selection of your master will then be performed by the University"

Various photos of clothed male students appeared on the screen. The app showed Tinder-like profiles with pictures and biographies. Biographies were written by the male students, and showed their life interests.

The last box was named "slave experience and expectations" and was filled with weird comments, such as:

"Former slave owner, good discipline expected of the female slave"

"Looking for an anal whore"

"Looking for a slave with a drive for humiliation"

Each profile were linked to multiple categories, summarizing with key words the biographies that were written.

Lea exited the App and opened a new page, titled "Registration contract".

"Could you now digitally sign your contract with the University?" she asked

Julia first checked the contract in order to be certain that there were no stipulation that she was unaware of. When she was satisfied, she signed it.

She felt her nipples harden at the thought that she could now become a sexual plaything for 5 years.

"Great! I will now take you to your room".

Lea led Julia in the University. She walked with high heels, chest out, her hands behind her back. Julia enjoyed looking at Lea's ass during the trip.

As they walked through the hallway, Julia, discovered the unique ambiance of the University.

They passed by people studying in rooms, looking really concentrated. They also encountered fully naked gorgeous slaves apart from their collars, lead on a leash by their masters, looking submissively to the floor.

As per the rules, Julia did not witness any sex between the slaves and their masters. She did witness however some sky hot interactions, as for example this time when she saw a dark hair slave ordered to get into "inspection position" in front of a small group in the middle of the hallway.

She immediately got on tiptoes, legs wide apart, chest out, pussy forward, hands behind her head, which was turned to the left.

Julia heard the group comment the body of the slave, estimating the size of her boobs, the sex appeal of her shaven pussy, and so on.

Then she saw of the people present scanning the dark hair slave QR code on her collar, and beginning renting her for the next few days, until she and Lea found a way to continue their trip through the hallway.

After 10 minutes of walking, they finally arrived to Julia's room.

When they opened the door, they saw a student in a red bikini kneeling on the floor.

She was a petite (5 feet four inches), gorgeous blonde woman with brown eyes.

She was kneeling legs spread shoulder wide, hands behind her head (Julia was starting to think that this was a standard position)

"Who is this? I didn't know that I had a female slave", asked Julia

Lea smiled and replied:

- "She is not a slave, as you can see she does not wear any collar. She is your roommate, April. She is a second year student. She has been punished as a result of 5 late arrivals to her courses. The standard punishment is that she should be wearing only a bikini for one day, and that she should be on submissive positions until she is sexually relieved. She also has an....interesting punishment regarding her carnal needs"

Julia realized that April had a vibrator fixated on her pussy. April was blushing with humiliation, but also moaning with pleasure as the vibrator teased her sex without mercy.

"April does not have the right to orgasm unless performed by a free, non punished student continued Lea. Such orgasm can only be provided with the body of this free student.

I will let you both getting to know each other, this should be interesting" laughed Lea, as she left.

-"Wait!" Julia panically asked, but this was too late, as Lea was gone

She looked at her beautiful roommate and felt her pussy moist in front of her submissive position and arousal.

"Well hello I guess, she started. My name is Julia and it seems that I am your new roommate".

April continued to moan, her legs uncontrollably spasming with pleasure

- "Please Julia! I've been like this for hours! Can we lick each other's pussy's? I need this!"

Julia laughed nervously

- "Well I'm not used to make out with someone on a first date

- I will do anything! I will please you as you've never been pleased before!"

- Why don't your orgasm yourself? I promise I won't tell anyone, replied Julia

- No Julia they will know it and I will be further punished. This is the only way!"

April continued to beg as Julia didn't seem convinced:

"Please Julia, I need this!"

Julia didn't know what to do. Yes she was aroused, and April was gorgeous.

On the one hand...the small devil inside her wanted to humiliate April and torture her through orgasm denial, which was one of her fantasies. On the other hand...she didn't know anyone here. Refusing what April asked could make her an enemy. She also needed someone to teach her of this University worked. Maybe April could help her.

She decided that they should become friends with benefits.

"Alright" Julia said. "You are too beautiful to be refused"

April slowly withdrew her vibrator with small moans. She then slowly got out of her bikini and stood up naked in front of Julia.

"Is there any position that you would like to see me in? I would like to show how thankful I am.

-Well, Julia hesitated, there is what I think is called the Inspection position"

12