The Meritocracy University - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April smiled. She then slowly got into her tiptoes, pushing her chest out. Her hands went behind her head, further enhancing her breasts which were hardened and begged for attention. Finally, she widened her legs, pushed her pussy forward, and turned her head to the left. Julia saw the moist between April's thighs, and stood there, speechless.

"Is this position to your liking?

- Yes, yes it is

- Don't hesitate to get a feel of me. I'm burning for someone's touch".

Julia hesitantly laid her hands on April's body. She first touched her upper shoulder, and then slowly moved towards her breast. She then began to play with her nipples, which made April moan again.

She gently pulled April's head towards her and kissed her.

The kiss felt wonderful. April was eagerly returning the kiss, her skills making Julia craving for more. She then began to undress Julia, and led her to her bed.

April and Julia rapidly began to lick each other's pussy.

Even if April quickly reached orgasm, having been teased for hours, she still continued to pleasure Julia either way.

Julia lost track of time. The world was limited to April and her.

They both went through numerous orgasms until they stopped, exhausted.

They hugged each other in the bed, still naked. Julia was pensively caressing April's breast, and returning some small, loving kisses.

April looked at her with a radiant smile: "Welcome to the Meritocracy University".

12