The Meritocracy University - Ch. 03

Story Info
There is no such thing as a free lunch.
4.9k words
4.39
5.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1) The welcome party

"The first thing you should do is to go to the first year welcome party, April started".

Both April and Julia were clothed again.

Being still punished until the end of the day, April was now wearing a green bikini that made Julia want to make out again.

Julia was determined to party like ever before and wanted to make an impression. She wore a pink sexy dress that stopped on her upper thighs and showed most of her back.

April had insisted that Julia wore sexy underwear, even though Julia did not plan to show them to anyone, as "you never know into what game you will get into".

"So how does this party work? Any hazing that I should be aware of?

- No hazing, the only obligation is that you stay two hours. However you will find this party to be one of the most erotic you've ever seen.

Most of the current slaves will be there, to entertain the audience and raise the temperature of the party.

You will not be forced to participate to anything, but various undressing games will happen in the different rooms.

Every drink and food will be free. Note however that it can be a deadly trap, as you can finish totally drunk without noticing!

The important thing to remember is that courses start tomorrow at 8 AM.

The time is deliberately set early so that the night clubbers miss it.

It's important that you don't miss it! During this first course, the next quarterly schedule will be provided. You will be given a paper showing which courses and topics are important for the quarterly exam, and which will only be important for the final year. Getting this information can divide by 4 the amount of work you need to do.

- Could I could just ask to someone who will to this course? Seems easy enough

- You're underestimating the competition between woman students here. Last year, no one wanted to give this information, or gave false intel.

A sizable portion of students missed this course. The unfortunates women then had to perform various humiliating tasks against the promise of maybe receiving this info, as they knew that there was little chance that they would make it out of the enslavable population without this info.

I've ever seen someone agreeing to a 3 months slavery contract against this information.

I will not be in our room tomorrow morning so I won't wake you up if you forget.

- Oh dear! I will be careful, promised Julia".

Julia arrived in front of the entrance of the welcome party.

A small waiting line had formed in front of the entrance.

Most women were dressed very sexily, whereas most men were wearing suits.

4 slaves were welcoming the guests. They wore only black or white lingerie, apart from their regulatory collar.

When it was Julia's turn, they repeated to her that it was compulsory that she stayed for two hours. Then they told her to put her cell phone in the locker on their left, as it was forbidden for women to carry one during the party.

Julia was a little bit lost by this rule, and mostly worried that she could not know what time it was, but complied.

The 4 slaves also informed her that no sex was allowed in the party, but that exhibition was authorized.

She then entered the party.

The rooms seemed to be inspired from nights clubs, and casinos.

The first one was so vast that Julia could not see the end of it.

A sensual music was performed by the DJ. Slaves wearing lingerie were serving the guests with various drinks at the entrance of the room.

On the middle, people were dancing. Some stages were set where caged slaves lasciviously undressed and teased the crowd.

Approaching one of such cages, Julia saw that the men could automatically identify the slave with the face recognition program of the app, and start renting them. She saw one student booking the services of a brunette asiat stripper for the following night.

On the end of the room, another stage was set where tens of naked collared women were dancing and encouraging the crowd to party.

Julia rapidly lost track of time. She enjoyed dancing with the crowd, taking some free drinks on the way.

After a while, Julia decided to explore the other rooms.

She discovered erotic rooms that she wouldn't have thought to fantasize about.

In the "Erotic menu room", guests ate with their hands and mouths various food placed on the naked body of gorgeous slaves.

In the "slave dance room", slaves were performing their auction dance towards their hypothetical buyers, sensually changing positions and imploring the audience to buy them.

Another room, the "bondage room" showed slaves in various bondage positions, displaying their body to the guests.

Julia then entered the "slave auction room".

This room ambiance was far more serious than the previous ones.

Julia was quickly told by another guest that here, students slaves at all the slavery stages (1 to 3) were sold to male students, as their former masters had left the University.

As a result, their slave trainer had to be chosen again for the rest of their temporary contract.

Curious, Julia decided to witness the auction, as the selling of one slave was just ending.

The auctioneer introduced a new slave.

"And now let me present Jessie, a 22 years old slave. As she has not yet graduated for the slave auction dance I will present her the European way"

Jessie was a petite brunette. She had a beautiful body and breasts that were sizable considering heir height. Of course she was completely naked apart from heir black regulatory collar.

When she was called she stepped forward hands behind her back and stopped at the center of the stage.

Her legs were slightly open so that the prospective buyers could see her shaven pussy.

She looked right in front of her with a beautiful smile.

"Jessie is a 3 years student that is on stage one out of 3 of the enslavement process. Her master has been expelled so she needs a replacement. She has been graded Choice Plus by the Big D three years ago.

Next decision regarding her fate is due in one year so you will have time to profit from this property".

The auctioneer pinched her nipples, without any noticeable reaction from the slave.

"As you can see she is already a little bit trained for pain management".

He then started to expertly finger fuck her while at the same time talking to the crowd.

"This slave's skills for vaginal penetration are quite outstanding. She has been trained with geisha balls by her former master so you should like the sensation of penetrating her.

She has however some attitude issues so you should enforce a strict discipline on her".

The auctioneer then exited his fingers from her pussy and moved them to her mouth. She sucked them eagerly.

"Should she go through the entire slaving process, you will get 10% of the proceeds, as with any other slave, so train her well.

As a reminder, as a stage one slave she can only be sexually used by her master or another slave. Submissive activities can however been freely performed towards any guest.

As always, any digital recording will be sanctioned by a 10 years slavery contract.

The auctioning price starts at 5k".

The prospective buyers raised their proposals for several minutes. Her final price was set at $10.5k, an offer proposed by a second year male student. Jessie was leashed and handed over her new master, who ordered her to stay kneeling at his feet.

Julia was quite aroused by the show she had just seen. She stayed for two more sells before deciding to explore further more the party.

One room called the "Exhibitionist room" caught her attention.

When she entered the room, she saw dozens of naked slaves with extensive make-up wearing jewelry on their nipples and their vagina.

They were serving the guests with drinks, their eyes submissively looking to the floor.

Julia did not stop to look at them, as she had never seen such a beautiful and erotic spectacle.

On the center of the room a casino roulette game was set.

After what seemed to be 5 minutes or so, the doors closed and a presenter wearing an expensive suit presented himself.

"Welcome new students, to this first party of many from the Meritocracy University.

In this room, lucky female students will experience the thrills of risking to be erotically displayed to the guests.

Let me remind you that this game is for volunteers only, and that you can get out anytime, provided that you opt out before the starting of a new round.

So how does it work? It's fairly simple. Each candidate will bet on the color where the roulette ball will land. If the candidate is right, nothing happens. If she's wrong, well...she will have to remove one item of clothing. This item will be lost for the remaining of the night.

If the candidate is naked, one pledge can be enforced, after which she will be considered to be out of the game.

The game will end when every active participant but one have lost or opt out.

So who is volunteer?"

7 woman decided to volunteer. Julia decided to join them, as she figured that she could got out anytime.

They were placed symmetrically around the table.

A naked slave served as courtier and launched the ball.

Julia was lucky and won her bets 4 times in a row. She didn't know if she should feel relieved that she kept all her clothing, or frustrated that she could not exhibit herself a little.

Her neighbor was not as lucky, however, and lost all of her bets. She was down to her underwear at the end of the third bet, and blushed with shame as she handed over her bra when she lost a fourth time.

She then decided to opt out of the game, and went quickly disappearing in the crowd with only her panties left.

After 6 bets, Julia had only lost her shoes.

Three candidates had opt out at various stage of undressing.

One had already completely lost the game, and was ordered to join the "Erotic menu room" where she would be one of the slaves serving as a living table for the guests.

Two remaining candidates were fully naked and anxiously waited for the proposed pledge by the presenter.

The presenter announced

"The pledge that should face a losing candidate is the following: she will be kenneled in the slave quarters tonight, only to be liberated at 7 AM tomorrow. She will be treated as any other slave during this time, including sexual activities."

Both naked candidates blushed, and one decided to opt out. The other decided to stay and bet on the black color.

The ball fell on red. The loser seemed to be both terrified and excited.

"Well this ends our game tonight. Let's wish a happy stay to our loser here!

Who knows...maybe, she considers this as a win".

2 slaves gently went towards the loser and collared her. They also handcuffed her hands behind her back, and put a leash to her collar that they handed over to a staff member.

The staff member firmly pushed the temporary slave towards the exit, groping her ass with his hands on the way.

Julia exited the room overly excited. She lost the tracks of this new temporary slave, and so decided to go back to the main room, in order to dance and drink into oblivion.

She also flirted with some male students on the way (selecting those without a submissive slave at the end of their leash), without going serious with anyone.

As could be expected, she ended up drunk. She almost forgot her phone, and nearly got lost in the University going back to her room.

She entered her bed and slept chaotically with erotic dreams.

2) There is no such thing as a free lunch

"Julia! Wake-up! Julia! It's 10 AM already!

-Hhmmmpf, groaned Julia as she was slowly getting awake.

- Julia, wake up! You've missed the first course!"

It took 10 minutes to get Julia out of her bed. Another ten for her to realize that she had screwed up big time.

An exhausted Julia arrived at the first class at 11 AM.

She was of course refused and sent to the disciplinary area.

There, she was a little bit relieved to discover what seemed to be 50 female students waiting in line for their punishment.

They all entered one by one the disciplinary room, and then exited another way as Julia did not see them go out.

Julia waited for at least an hour before finally being accepted on the disciplinary room.

A bored 50 years old teacher was looking at his screen.

Julia did not see any chair for her, and was ordered to kneel legs apart, palms on her thighs.

She saw a big stack of clothing on her left, and felt her heart accelerating.

"Name and slave ID? asked the teacher

- Julia Donovan, Slave ID 1429053939V she replied anxiously.

- I see, I see. First year student who missed her first class. You do know that this was the most important of the quarter, do you?

- Yes sir. Is there any way that I could catch up what I've missed?

- I'm afraid no. As per this year new rules, no students are allowed to share their courses, as we've found out that this should force everyone to be more serious.

As I like to say in my economic courses: "there is no such thing as a free lunch"

There is also the issue of your punishment for missing your first class.

- My punishment, sir?

- Yes we've devised an interesting one that should be amusing.

You see this bikini? You will be allowed to wear only this item of clothing for the remaining of the day. Your current clothing will be donated to a charity.

Julia looked with horror to the bikini that the teacher was handing to her.

It consisted of small, red pearls, linked with each other with a very thin wire in the same color.

Her breasts were not going to be covered, at all.

Instead, over her boobs, the number of wires was just increased to 5, all joining at her nipples where a slightly bigger, single white pearl was supposed to cover each one of them.

The outfit was as revealing regarding her pussy.

Someone looking at her from the back would in practice see her naked.

Lea was blushing with humiliation.

The erotic bikini was going to display most of her intimate areas, barely covering her nipples and her labia.

She even wondered how these white pearls would stay in place when she would move.

- You can beginning undressing now. Note that you are not allowed to cover your body. If you do, you will face further punishments."

Julia slowly undressed and placed her clothing on the big stack that she had previously seen.

She hesitated a little when unclasping her bra but accelerated when she saw the impatient and exasperated face of the teacher.

Once she was naked, she quickly put back the sexy bikini in order to cover as little as she could.

The teacher handed other a small jewel that she was ordered to place on her navel.

"Good. Finally you need to face this mirror"

Julia complied and faced a mirror as big as her.

"Legs wide apart, hands behind your back. Look straight to your reflection"

Reluctantly she obeyed.

"This is so you can see how sexy you look"

Indeed she looked sexy. She thought that if she was a man, a woman, anyone, she would want to fuck this near-naked erotic creature badly.

The bikini drew more attention to her nipples and vagina than the opposite, leaving her wonder if it would be better to be completely naked.

"Your next class is sports, starting in 15 minutes, room A12. I advise you to arrive on time if you don't want to be punished again".

She then exited the room and suffered the lustful eyes of man and women as she hurriedly went to her next course.

She arrived just in time and discovered that she was with a group of 20 people (of which 5 men).

She gulped when she realized that she was the only one in this humiliating clothing.

Other students were openly looking at her body with surprise and interest, notably the males.

Finally the teacher, a woman in her forties arrived.

"Good morning everyone.

As you should know, it's important that you not only train your mind, but also your body, in order to become successful workers in the future....or slaves" as she made a quick glance towards Julia.

"We will start with some stretches. What's your name sweetheart?" she asked Julia

- "Julia

- Well as Julia is punished and as per the rules, she will demonstrate you the stretches that you will perform, mirroring her moves. As a reminder Julia failure to follow my instructions will result in further punishments.

Julia, go kneeling here so that everyone can see you".

Julia nervously knelt where the teacher had pointed her finger.

"First Julia, I want you to take a deep breath in, and then breathe out, slowly.

Good.

Now extend your right feet towards your right as far as you can go, good. Now do the same for your left feet towards your left".

Julia was feeling terribly exposed as she had her legs so wide apart in this revealing outfit. She could see that the students, notably the males, did not lose any instant of the spectacle of her moving body.

Her breasts were beginning to harden, from the excitement of this exhibition.

"Now I want you to put both your hands touching your right feet and slowly move your head towards your hands"

Julia complied and felt her breasts slowly moving, showing a good spectacle to all of her audience.

"Now everyone do as Julia did"

The teacher ordered more stretches.

Of course the bikini was not fit for these exercises.

She was always trying to put it back in place when changing positions.

At one point she asked Julia to stand up, and to jump repeatedly, hands in the air when jumping.

Julia felt her breasts going up and down as she went, a sensual show that here male colleagues looked at eagerly.

The bikini quickly fell at her feet. She continued to jump, naked, and only put it back when she was authorized to stop exercising.

The teacher then ordered the group to run 3 turns of the gymnasium, threatening the last ones with punishment if they did not run sufficiently fast.

Julia felt her bikini going all over the place while running, as it was obviously not fit for that purpose either.

She meekly asked her teacher to get completely naked, fearing another punishment if she did not run fast enough.

Her teacher made the class stop running and answered:

"Well it seems that we have here a woman with a call for the collar, ladies and gentleman. Of course you can get naked sweetie, however you should remain as such for the remaining of the course".

Julia blushed again and undressed quickly. She felt that her vagina was beginning to flood with arousal and prayed that no one saw that.

Of course some students smiled knowingly looking at her intimate areas.

The group was then made to play basketball.

Julia was terrible at it, but benefited from her nakedness, as her adversaries often looked at her naked moving breasts instead of the ball.

After 2 hours of an exhausting game Julia got back to her room.

April was waiting for her with a concerned look on her face.

"So how did it go today?

- Terrible, Julia answered. I've been made to wear this, she said, showing her revealing bikini. All of the class has seen my sensual spectacle of doing stretches and playing basketball naked

- Oh honey, I'm so sorry, as April took Julia into her arms"

April led Julia to her bed and cuddled with her.

Julia stayed in this position for a few minutes. April was looking at her with kindness.

She felt the stress of the day slowly going away.

After a while April started to kiss Julia, who was shy at first, but then the returned the kiss.

April started to gently caress Julia's body and told her:

"You know what, you say that the day was terrible, but your pussy seems overly aroused for someone who did not enjoy it"

Julia did not respond and kissed her with a renewed vigor instead.

12