The Meritocracy University - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women quickly undressed each other and licked each other's pussy to orgasm.

They then slept for an hour, cuddling and naked.

Julia was feeling secure and had almost forgot the humiliations of the day.

April woke Julia shortly before dinner time.

"Let's go, come with me to a little girls night with my friends!

- But I need to stay in this bikini until midnight! I don't want anyone seeing me like this.

- Come on...do you know the number of slaves and punished students around here? Everyone will have forgotten to have seen you like this tomorrow.

Plus there will be someone there who can tell you good advises for your situation"

Julia accepted these arguments and followed April see her friends.

After a small walk, they arrived to a student room slightly bigger than their own, where 3 other women were waiting for them.

Two of them were as clothed as April and made Julia a little bit uncomfortable with her revealing bikini.

Julia then turned to the last woman and was surprised to discover that she was a slave wearing a white sexy lingerie.

The slave was a brunette, tall female, with averaged size breast.

Her lovely lips made Julia wonder what it would feel like to kiss her.

The brunette immediately knelt when April and Julia entered, as the first, dark hair tall woman barked: "Slave present!"

The slave got on her knees, legs spread shoulder wise, palms on her thighs. Here chest was out, and she was submissively looking to the floor.

As the dark hair blond ordered "Slave Dismissed", the slave went back on her feet and greeted happily April as a friend, as if nothing had happened.

Julia looked to her collar and read:

"Rose

Owned by Ethan Davis".

Julia asked, puzzled

"I don't understand, is she a slave?

- Yes Rose is a slave, stage one, since 9 months, replied the dark haired woman who presented herself as Cecilia.

She is a third year student that I've known since the beginning. We were friends before she became a slave trainee"

Rose continued, smiling to Julia:

- "When I knew I was going to be enslaved, I looked for a kind master. He allows me to see my friends from time to time, provided that some discipline protocols remain in place".

Julia was totally surprised that a slave could have her own social life. She thought that slaves were the total property of their masters, who could dominate them 24/7.

As the group went on to dinner, Julia was eager to ask more questions to Rose to discover what her life was like.

She was looking at Rose so intensively that April's friends stopped their conversation. The third friend, Barbara, finally told Julia:

"Alright Julia, you seem to have lots of questions. Please do ask them to Rose"

Julia was little bit ashamed to have been that much transparent, but decided to ask her questions either way:

- "What do you mean by having a kind master? Don't all masters dominate their slaves all the time?

- Well no, not all of them do that. My master thinks that it's important for a slave to retain her free will, and her personality. Otherwise he says that a slave is a good as a robot.

- What are your obligations then?

- I need to service him sexually as he sees fit. Don't be alarmed! Rose said as Julia looked worried. I chose a master that I was attracted to, and I've always been a little bit submissive.

In addition to that I must follow some obedience protocols, such as calling him master either when he's not here, participate to some collective slave training, and of course keeping 24/7 my slave collar. Since it's locked I can't do much about that either way", Rose giggled.

"I have 1 to 2 nights each week when I can do whatever I please. Most of the time I hang up with my friends"

Rose's answers raised even more questions by Julia:

- "How did you end up as a slave? Do you enjoy being one? How many times does he use you sexually a day? What do you mean by choosing your master?"

Rose laughed to all these questions asked at such a fast speed.

"Well to answer your questions. My master uses my once or twice a day. But he also makes me masturbate often, as he likes looking at my face when I'm on the edge.

He's generous with orgasms though, I get 4 or 5 a day, more than when I was free!

Am I happy to being a slave? Well I don't want to be definitely enslaved, but I'm happy with my master.

Being his slave is strangely liberating, as I can pursue all of my fantasies without any shame. He's very receptive to my suggestions.

Long term, I hope to get free and become his girlfriend.

As for how I became a slave, well, my story should remind you something, unfortunately.

I went to this big party, just before the first course of the third quarter. As usual, the University plans the biggest parties before the most important course.

I partied hard, got drunk, and wasn't there in time for the first course.

Of course I was refused and punished. Not being told what subjects could be asked on the next exam, I had to study the whole year program, plus last year - some subjects can be taken from last year courses.

I studied hard, my friends did not see me for a while.

It was not enough. As you will see, courses are either really hard, or really boring. It's a death sentence not to know what to study.

I ranked on the last 70 students of my promotion - but the first among those who missed this key course. So I was enslaved on stage one one week after".

Julia was more and more worried. It seemed that her situation was desperate after only one day.

"- So you're saying that I'm screwed and I'm going to be enslaved?"

Rose looked at her, showing concern on her face.

- I"'m not going to lie to you, you most certainly will. You were about 50 to miss the course this morning, and the last 150 students will be enslaved next quarter. There is no way that you get ahead of 100 students who will have to study 4 times less than you."

- Julia was angry and almost yelling. "This is so stupid! I miss one day and I'm screwed! What is the logic behind this?

- Well you will discover that the University's founders love to toy with their students.

This trap seems silly, but they've put numerous others in place, ensuring that any woman who does not spend 100% of her time studying will at some point enter the first enslavement stage process.

When asked on the subject of this first course that dooms the fate dozens of women, the founders like to answer that "graduating is for serious students, not for late night clubbers"- Bah!

Also do keep in mind that you will only get into stage one, you have plenty of time to get out.

- What is your advice then?, asked Julia

- Well I advise you to enjoy your life next quarter, and not work yourself to exhaustion, as you're basically screwed.

You can profit from the numerous parties, hell, even rent some slaves with your grades, as you know that you will lose anyway!

What you should focus your energy on is to find a suitable master, and get him to bid on you.

As for choosing a master, well as you know we can chose 100 profiles out of 500 potential masters.

However I've found out that the master selection process depends on the bids the potential master places on each potential slave. Most of them don't place any, so placement is random, but if one master bids a sufficiently high amount of money on a potential slave, he's certain to get her should she be enslaved.

So what happened was that when I knew I was screwed, during the week before my enslavement, I selected a handsome guy profile, whose kinks were the same as mine, and who promised some liberty.

Then I aggressively courted him, promising to be on my best behavior if he bid on me, teasing him....and then he did bid on me, smiled Rose

I'm his sexual slave trainee for one year. Every year the rankings start all over, so I can get out if I'm serious enough.

Julia was puzzled by Rose suggestion.

She didn't want to give up so easily.

However....

One year with a handsome man, a man who would not ask her things she did not want to do...

There could be worse years to spend the year than this.

The subject was not raised again this night.

12